What A Wife

Story Info
From naive to naughty
4.8k words
4.06
158k
29
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a 22 year old petite brown haired 5 foot girl at the time with 34 B breasts that were very nice and perky with sensually arousable nipples that begged to be licked. Her best feature was and still is her ass. Firm, deep and built to take a pounding which it often did. Her ass turned the heads of young guys and older men alike.

She had always been told that she looked very young. Much to young to be sexually active for sure. Most couldn't believe she was not a virgin even though she was (and is) married and has a child.

At 19 she succeeded in saving her precious virginity until only a few months before the wedding day when she married her high school sweetheart . Most guys tried to bed her and several got lucky enough to enjoy the charms of her luscious breasts as she loved them to be fondled and sucked by her dates.

A few times some were even fortunate enough to slide a finger to her young pussy bringing on orgasms when sexual activity was highly forbidden due to the surroundings such as church outings and band trips. One guy in particular that she didn't even like succeeded in seducing her on a bus trip to the point where he slid his hand under the blanket she was using to stay warm, into her shorts and casually brought her to an intense orgasm with 2 fingers slowly swirling deep inside her 17 year old tight and inexperienced pussy all the while having a conversation with his friends that had no doubt what was going on. I'm sure the guy won a bet for his forward and demeaning actions on this embarrassed and shy girl.

That brings the true story to me... her husband. The one she presented her virginity to only months before our wedding and the one who has been fondling, licking, sucking, eating, kissing and aggressively pounding that sweet innocent body into orgasm ever since. Don't get me wrong. She loves it. In fact it was her idea that we have penetration long before I even asked her to marry me. She was so hot one evening while doing what teenagers do with each other when the movie is over . She turned her naked body to me and told me that she needed me inside of her . She told me to put my cock into her ass so she could feel me penetrating her body while keeping her pussy for her future husband. Well I'm not a fool and it felt great banging that ass for all I was worth and when she told me to cum inside of her I obviously couldn't have pulled out if I tried. Although we only did it this way a couple of times, they were great. Especially when we did it in front of her sleeping (yea sure) roomy in her college dorm.

Skipping forward. Even though she engaged in orgasmic activities on her part she actually never saw or touched another guys cock until mine. Therefore she was very naive and inexperienced with the main event of hard core fucking. Many boys went home with blue balls.

Over time I discovered something very exciting. She loved to be dominated sexually and was easily seduced with sexual fantasy in our bed. Yea Yea this is when I tell you that a fantasy that she seemed to love was when I would mention another male being in bed with her and yes it turned me on also. But more than that, I wondered if she would ever really be open to having sex with another man. I realized that she was an easy target for someone with other motives and I guess I happy that I was the one with the motives. I wanted to see her fuck someone or more exact I wanted another guy to royally fuck her brains out while I watched. I wanted to use her as my sex toy and watch others use her with my permission just the same. Not just as a pussy but as a CUNT. I wanted to turn my wife into a slut that would do whatever I pleased. I wanted to dominate her sexually and yes I know, very self centered. Oh well that's where I was then. I didn't want any of this panzy ass cuckold crap either. She was still my wife and nobody had ever do anything to harm her or I would be very capable of retaliation.

Come to find out she wanted it to.... Eventually that is. And in advance, No I never lost control and am still happily married to her and our sex life has improved tremendously. I would only recommend this to the very strong minded. In hindsight we never used condoms or had any disease on our minds so we are lucky to have no ill effects.

SO this is how I succeeded. How I turned my once innocent petite young wife into a sex hound, a wonton slut. And since money was spent for her by another man I would even say a whore. It lasted about 6 years and it was great.

In high school she thought that one of the upper classman (as usual) was very hot. He was an athlete like me and she always found him very attractive and he just so happened to be one of my close friends that I grew up with.

Me and Sean were talking once and yes sex came up since we always talked about the girls we had experience with and my desire came up and I asked him if he thought Kim was pretty. Since we didn't keep secrets he told me that yes he though she was very cute. I asked him what he would think if I told him that she has a thing for him and always had, and that it would be okay with me if she got her wish of doing more of just looking. So we made a plan.

Kim and I would often bring my friend into our fantasy sex sessions and his name would always get her juices literally flowing. For several months I would bring him up slowly at first then more and more as the sex got more intense. I knew that Kim would never agree to an actual meeting for the sexual purposes that we wanted so he would come over and we would talk and do some swimming so she could see his body more close and personal. The nights we met, Kim and I would talk sexually and I would bring him into the conversation when she was getting turned on. I would ask questions like "what if he was in the next room, would you be afraid to have sex and let him hear you"? or what would you do if he walked in right now while she was riding my cock, or would you suck his cock if he all of a sudden appeared in front of you? She would get the wettest pussy with this type of talk that I would get all wet from her own cum.

Sean and I knew were getting to her when he would come over and she would start acting shy looking away when he looked at her while we swam in the pool together. I started noticing her look down at his trunks instead of at him when he looked the other way. I caught her looking once and asked if she saw something she liked and she actually said yes. I asked what and she blushed and said that she couldn't wait until tonight so we could be alone.

When Kim went in to get something to drink I asked if he wanted to stay for dinner tonight. He asked what we were having and I asked him if he wanted a hot dish of pussy pie which he looked and said really? Is she ready?. I told him yes I think so.

We got out of the pool and I told Kim that Sean and I were going to the store and I would bring home a movie to watch. She knew it was a sex video and just said make sure it was a good one thinking that the friend wouldn't be coming back with me. She was wrong. We rented a regular scary movie and a sex flick and while we were picking which porno we wanted I called Kim to tell her to make sure she takes a really good shower before I got back so we would be ready for action during the movie.

We got back about an hour later and when she saw that he was still with me she stopped in her tracks and became beat red. She later told me that she had a hot flash rush through her entire body ending at her clit. She was instantly wet between the legs.


During a lot of our sex sessions I would mention to her that I should someday bring a friend home with me and let him have is way with her which she would always moan and have multiple orgasms but she never in a million years would think that anything would actually escalate past fantasy to reality.

She excused herself to the other room with me right behind her, I was going to make sure tonight was the night that sex was brought to another level. I closed the door behind us grabbing her and turning her to me and pushing my way to her body so she was between me and the wall. I aggressively kissed her open mouth deeply while feeling her tits, ass and pussy with both hands mauling her like a piece of meat that was about to be devoured. I asked her if she was totally clean and she just nodded her head yes. I then turned and returned to the living room where our friend waited.

About 15 minutes later Kim came out wearing an easy accessible pink sundress. She acted as if nothing was different but was sure that she was going to get fucked by 2 men and that she was going to be used as a sex object.

We put in the first movie and Kim was confused because it was a normal R rated movie. During the entire film nothing was done or said to make her feel like she was going to loose her innocence which surprised her and yet relieved her. She thought that maybe I just made it all up to get her going for later that night. By the time the movie was over she was convinced that I was all talk.

We chatted for awhile before I just got up and changed movies telling her that we also got an action movie which was true. She said ok and I asked the friend if he was ready which he answered a definite yes. After all this was his cue that he was going to bang my hot wife. We sat her between us on the couch and pushed play. Instantly the previews started playing which made her suddenly stunned and embarrassed. She just sat there watching cock after hard thick cock ram into hot sluts and penetrate every orifice. She stared at the sex on the screen and we watched her as her mouth dropped open and her eyes glazed over.

I put my arm around her and pulled her mouth to mine kissing her while I openly squeezed and fondled her covered tits and I could feel her hardening nipples.. She pushed her hand against my leg and clinched the other into a fist as if to resist once before she was totally gone. I slid down the dress strap from her shoulders and bared her naked breast as our friend watched. I kissed my way down her neck and shoulders pushing her away from me and told her to kiss her new stud like the slut we were going to make her She rolled her eyes and let him shove his tongue deep inside of her mouth kissing him back with all the passion I had ever seen. She didn't resist at all as their lips met and tongues mingled. I kissed my way down to her lovely excited breasts and started licking and sucking her erect nipple.

They were making out pretty aggressively when I took her tit closest to him and told him he could have this one while I took care of the other. He went down and took her full tit into his mouth and sucked like a starved man. Only a few seconds of this and Kim had her first ever orgasm by breast stimulation. She was totally and helplessly lost in her lust and was going to be taken.

What she did next even surprised me, she said that she needed some cock . She slid down in front of me while taking down my pants and engulfed my hard cock to the back of her throat. She sucked me like a total slut in heat which she now was. The whole time our friends cock was being pulled out by her other hand . I told her not to be rude so she went over and started stroking and sucking only her first cock ever besides mine. This was going to be the night of many firsts since she has never even seen another cock in person before.

We undressed her while she took turns sucking us off and I asked Sean if he was hungry. Yes I am he said and pulled her up onto the couch, spread her legs and started eating his first married pussy. He ate her with everything he had ,licking and slurping all her cum while he finger banged her to what seemed like continuous orgasms. I sucked on her tits and just watched what I had started. I was not the least bit sorry and knew that this would just be the beginning.

I asked Kim if she was ready to be fucked and she just slid down to the floor getting on all fours and said fuck me. I told our friend he could do the honors. First I got in front of her and looked deep into her half closed eyes and asked her if she was ready to have a cock shoved into her married cunt. She just said "oh yes please and make it now". He was behind her licking her and fingering her hole while I asked her what she will be if she allows another cock to enter her. She said "yes a slut. I want to be a slut now. I need to be a slut right now. Please use me, fuck me."

I looked behind her and told him to fuck the slut and he shoved his cock into the newly proclaimed sluts cunt in one quick shove and never slowed down as he slammed into her pulling on her hips banging his loins against her upturned ass, her clit being teased by his swinging balls. After a few minutes I wanted a turn at her pussy so she swung around and did something she had never done before. She took his cock soaked with her own cum and greedily licked it off and sucked as if it were candy. I banged her for all I was worth and we just kept switching off taking turns being licked clean of her juices and fucking her sopping wet cunt over and over again.

We didn't want to cum for awhile as we wanted this to last as long as possible so I left the room for a few minutes to leave them alone. When I came back he was on top of her missionary style on the floor banging her hole as hard as she has ever been pounded. All the while she kept saying fuck me, fuck me. I watched them screw for another 10 minutes as they switched positions to her riding him so I stood in front of her to let her suck me some more. I was in no condition to be sucked for any amount of time so when he finally said that he could hold out no more she screamed for him to shoot his cum deep inside of her slutty snatch and make it deep. I shot my load into her mouth as she swallowed and her lover rode him to his first orgasm shooting his full load of cum deep into her now soiled cunt.

When he was done cumming and she was done swallowing she got off his soft cock and proceeded to lick and suck it clean from both their juices. I have never seen suck a sluttier act and it was my wife who was doing it. I'm not sure what I had expected but this was a big time turn on and looked forward to the near future.

Two weeks later Sean came over again but Kim knew that the only reason he was here was to fuck this married woman and to leave her sexually spent. After he arrived I excused myself and left for a couple of hours to let them consummate alone so Kim would feel even more slutty fucking another man while her husband was not there.. When I finally did arrive back they had already fucked 2 times and Kim had swallowed 1 load of cum and had his and her cum running from her well fucked pussy and she was sucking him still so they could do it again. She was so into sex now that she could not get enough.

I actually told Sean that if he wanted he could take her home to his place for the night since she nor him worked the next day and they could do what they wanted and Kim could go even deeper with her sexuality. He said it sounded good to him and we convinced Kim she wanted to go with him. This in it self could be a whole new story but I will tell you what happened here.

On the way to his place she sucked his cock while he drove and apparently a couple of people driving in a lifted truck saw her and started honking, she tried to pull herself up but her new lover held her head down and sped off so to loose them because he didn't want to share his new found girl with anyone, so he thought.

I won't bore you with the usual details of what happened in the first few hours as they fucked some more in his room. The hot part is that she didn't realize that his brother was also his room mate and when she went out to get a drink she turned around to see the brother looking at her naked body. She was totally embarrassed as Mike said that he knew that Sean had a girl in his room with him but had no idea that it was her. Sean came out and explained what had happened and that Kim was his slut for the night and may be open for some more action if he wanted to take over for awhile. Mike said he would love a piece but he just got home from his own girlfriend and she had done a pretty good job on him but maybe some mouth action would get him motivated again. Sean embarrassed her some more by telling her "so why don't you get on your knees slut and motivate little brother and maybe you two can fuck for awhile while I rest" . She knew that she wanted it and fell to her knees while he dropped his pants showing her yet another cock. She started sucking his rod bringing it to hardness and noticed a peculiar taste she couldn't figure out until he asked "How does it feel knowing your licking my girlfriends pussy from my cock". She felt funny that it turned her on even more knowing how slutty this was.

That night they took turns fucking my sweet innocent bride while she took several showers to wash the cum from her body they would deposit so they could do it all over again.

Kim arrived home at around 11am the next day smelling of sex as they wouldn't let her bath after they came all over her tits and face just an hour before. In fact she gave them both a blowjob and swallowed both their cum just minutes before she walked in. She took off her clothes and she had bite marks and hickies spread out her entire body on her neck, tits, stomach, inner legs and ass.

Since I had started this, I figured I would keep feeding her ideas for sex as much as I could. Two months went by and I would occasionally mention other men to her. She finally said that she had been thinking about it and didn't want to continue with this kind of stuff as it compromised her morals. Well I was still wanting to continue and told her one night to shower as I may bring home a stranger for her. She told me no that she didn't want to do that anymore and that I was all she wanted. I had told her to shower several other times before this as a code that she was going to get fucked that night but I didn't actually have a guy in mind to bring her. She was always afraid that I would actually go through with it one time which made her nervous.

One day I left and told her to be ready because I was going to meet someone that might be interested in her. She blew it off as a joke but an hour later when I walked in with a guy I had just met. She got very scared. We talked for awhile but since I didn't have a lot in common with this guy I just told her to sit next to him. I had previously told this guy that I would let him fuck a girl for 50 bucks and he agreed after getting the facts and seeing her picture.

She looked at me and with fear in her eyes shaking her head no. I just smiled and said yes as I took my cock out of my pants, took the back of her head and made her suck my cock which she did. I pulled her head as I fucked her mouth and told this stranger to do as he pleased. He got in front of her, forced her pants down , forced her legs open (it wasn't that hard) and began eating her pussy out and fingering her.

Here she was only meeting this guy 10 minutes ago and she had her legs spread while a total stranger ate her cunt while her husband fucked her face with his cock. Remember earlier when I said she loved to be taken? Well she was being taken this time. I pulled out of her mouth and told her to show him our bedroom. She got up and went to the room as he followed her now naked body. There was no foreplay or preliminaries. He stuck his cock into her mouth for 30 seconds to get it wet as she gagged then told her to lay back. He didn't hesitate as he shoved into her saliva wet pussy and fucked her missionary style, then he wanted her on his cock so she could fuck him. She looked at me while climbing onto his rod and lowered herself onto his cock. He grabbed her ass and forced his hips up into her while biting and sucking her tits. They only fucked for about 20 minutes while he would call her names like slut, whore, tramp and then pulled her to the doggy style position and shot his load into her pussy.

12