What About Terri?

Story Info
Terri Runnels wants someone to pay her attention.
3.5k words
4.33
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

In the late summer of 2001, during the height of the Alliance invasion of the WWF, the batty Perry Saturn is sitting alone in the meeting room, where the WWF superstars gather to plan on how to deal with the Alliance in every match. Perry Saturn is sitting on a chair near the corner of the room, holding a mop between his legs and is brushing it's 'hair'. "Moppy likes that's huh?" he says to the mop and pauses as if listening to the mop. Saturn smiles, "You're welcome Moppy."

As Perry Saturn sits in the meeting room brushing Moppy's 'hair'; the manager and girlfriend of Saturn, the stunning horny little she-devil Terri Runnels, walks into the meeting room. Terri sighs as she starts to walk to Saturn "Perry..." Terri says throwing her hands down as she approaches him "There you are...." Terri shakes her head "You know...you can't be alone...since your little head injury..." Terri says as she stands behind Saturn and places her delicate hands onto Saturn's shoulders. Terri is dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a cream colored sleeve-less top, that shows off her gorgeous mid-section.

Saturn looks at Terri with a bit of a raised eyebrow, before he smiles, "Cows eat grass so they can make milk... you're welcome." Saturn then resumes brushing Moppy's 'hair' with a brush that belongs to Terri.

Terri rolls her eyes "Perry....come on let's go..." Terri says as she glances over Saturn's shoulders and seeing him holding Moppy in his hands "Perry! Do you still have that stupid mop!?" Terri somewhat yells, she then notices the brush "And...is that my brush!?"

Perry looks up at Terri again, but replies by holding up the brush and saying, "Brushes have bristles to make hair pretty... you're welcome."

Terri shakes her head and she reaches down and snatches the brush from Saturn's hands "Perry! God! Perry..." Terri throws her hands down as she starts to head towards the door "Sometimes...you're so...stupid!"

Saturn blinks a few times as he watches Terri leave and says, "You're welcome..." He looks down at the Moppy and pats it affectionately as he remains sitting on the chair.

Terri shakes her head as she opens the door to the meeting room and walks out, letting the door slam behind her. Terri walks down the hallway as she continues to shake her head "I can't believe...Perry...and that stupid mop!" Terri says as she disappointing folds her arms "I can't even remember the last Perry... and I..." Terri pauses as she talks to herself out loud "That... mop... is so stupid!"

A few seconds after Terri makes her comment about Moppy, someone starts laughing, "Perry sure has his way with women..." A voice says from down the hall. Terri when she stops for a brief moment can clearly see the Alliance wrestler known as Raven, leaning against the wall of the hallway. He's dressed in cut-off faded blue jean shorts, a black sleeveless t-shirt, and has a tattered long sleeved dark gray flannel shirt tied around his waist, with his black leather jacket laying on the floor. He folds his arms and looks in Terri's direction with a smirk on his face that is partially hidden by his long unkempt hair.

Terri raises her eyebrow as she folds her arms "What do you want?!" Terri snaps a bit, obviously still frustrated over her situation with Perry Saturn.

Raven chuckles a bit, "Me... oh I don't want anything... I just find your whole relationship with Perry amusing... losing out to a mop..." Raven laughs some more, "That is quite hilarious..."

Terri folds her arms over her large voluptuous chest "Perry's just stupid." Terri says as she shakes her head "I mean a stupid mop! I'm so much better then a stupid mop!"

Raven smirks as he bends down to pick up his jacket from the ground, "That probably goes with out saying... unless someone picks the mop over you..." Raven laughs a bit at his own comment.

Terri raises her eyebrow as she looks at Raven "Well...there's certain things...I can do..." Terri licks her lips "That...a stupid mop...can't..."

Raven pushes the hair out of his face so that Terri can see him more clearly. "There are many things that a mop can't do that you obvious can..." Raven smirks as he puts on his jacket. "Perry will probably disagree somehow... him and that mop sure are rather close..." Raven chuckles a bit more, "I can just imagine what needs aren't being met on every possible angle of you're little love triangle..."

Terri sighs and rolls her eyes "It's been months...since...I've....you know" Terri says as she unfolds her arms and places them on her slender hips.

Raven smirks a bit and moves away from the wall. He starts to walk slowly toward Terri, "Ahhh and Perry is obviously not paying any attention to you..." Raven stops as he stands right in front of Terri. "You need someone that takes care of those needs..."

Terri looks away and nods her head slowly with a slight smirk "Exactly...I need someone who can meet all my needs..." Terri says in a soft, seductive voice as her nipples begin to come to her trademarked erected state.

Raven raises a hand and places it under Terri's chin to have her look at him. He lowers the tone of his voice as he licks his lips, "If... you want those needs met... then follow me..." Raven smirks a bit before he turns to walk towards a nearby room where the door is opened. Terri raises her eyebrow a bit cautiously, before she starts to walk towards the opened locker room door, and then finally entering into the locker room. Once Terri steps inside, Raven closes the locker room door and locks it. He walks in a circle around her one before stopping behind her, "There's no turning back now..." he says into her ear as he reaches around to rub her exposed mid-section. Terri turns her head and looks back at him over her shoulder as she feels his warm breath against the back of her neck.

Raven looks into Terri's eyes giving him a mesmerizing stare as he slowly starts to lift up her cream colored top. "Raise... your arms..." He whispers to her. Terri slowly nods her head as she turns her head to look forward and lifts her arms up. Raven slowly lifts her top up completely off her body and up her arms. He stops when he gets her top up around her wrists and he holds her top there as he kisses the left side of her neck softly.

Terri closes her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels Raven's lips against the left side of her neck "Mmmm..." Terri moans softly. Raven then pulls Terri's top from around her wrists off and drops it onto the floor of the locker room. He reaches around her petite body and places both of his large on her breasts. Raven blows his warm breath over her neck before he slides his hands down the front of Terri's body and unbuttons the button of her tight jeans followed by slowly unzipping them. Terri tilts her head back against Raven's right shoulder and arches her body back a bit, licking her soft and pouty lips.

Raven smirks a bit as he starts to tug down Terri's jeans. He kneels behind so he's able to get her jeans down from her waist more easily. "Mmmmm... very... beautiful..." Raven says when he gets an eyeful of Terri's round backside as well as her thin cream-colored thong. Raven lowers Terri's jeans all the way down to her ankles, and takes a moment to lift her feet one at a time to have Terri step out of them.

Terri turns around to face Raven and licks her lips as she pinches her hard erected nipples. Terri smiles "Raven...let me...give you a nice blow.." Terri says with a wink.

Raven smirks as he stands up, "I thought this was about your needs..." Raven says as he licks his lips. He slips off his leather jacket that drops to the floor and then starts to untie the dark gray flannel shirt from around his waist.

Terri laughs and shrugs "Well...if you don't want a blowjob...fine..." Terri replies as she slides her hands through her soft blonde hair and fluffs her hair up a bit.

Raven laughs slightly as he finishes untying the shirt from around his waist. "I'll take the blowjob..." Raven says as he licks his lip. He unbuckles his belt and undoes his cutoff jean shorts, which fall to his feet, immediately exposing his fat fourteen-inch cock.

Terri looks down at Raven's cock and licks her lips as she leans over in front of Raven. Terri takes Raven's semi-hard cock into her soft hands and begins to move both of her hands freely against Raven's shaft, stroking his cock to life.

Raven moans a bit and he ruffles up Terri's blond hair with his right hand, "Mmmm.... you have quite a grip... on a stiff situation..." Raven laughs a bit as he licks his lips. Terri licks her lips as she winks up at Raven, before she leans her head in and places her tongue against Raven's shaft. Terri gently flicks her delicate tongue against Raven's shaft. Terri then slowly moves her tongue up Raven's shaft and then works her wet tongue back down Raven's stiffened shaft. Raven moans each time he feels Terri's tongue press completely against his cock, "And Perry... picked a mop... over you... unbelievable..." Raven smirks a little as he pushes Terri's hair back so he can see her lovely face completely.

Terri works her she-devil tongue down his ballsack and flicks her tongue gently against his ballsack before she takes Raven's ballsack into her warm mouth. Terri looks up at Raven as she starts to slowly rock her head against Raven's ballsack as she tightly sucks on his nutsack. Raven groans a bit and moans fairly loudly, "Mmmm... you're... like the second person to do that..." Raven says, sounding really impressed, "I forget who's the first... but whoever it was... mmmm... didn't do that half as good as you just did..." Raven adds as he wraps a hand around the top half of his cock and he stroke his long thick shaft slowly.

Terri gently pats her tongue back and forth against Raven's ballsack as his sack remains in her hot, moist mouth. Terri slowly pulls her head up from Raven's ballsack and brings her head up to the head of Raven's large sized cock. Terri licks her lips "Mmmm...perfect...just perfect.." Terri says before she opens her hot mouth and engulfs his cock. Terri wraps her pouty lips tight around his shaft and starts to steadily bob her head up and down on Raven's cock as she starts to suck.

Raven licks his lips as he hair hangs down over his face. He pushes his hand through Terri's blond hair, slightly pulling up on it. "Ahhh yeah... those lips... mmmm... those hot... lips feel great...." Raven moans as he looks down at her with a pleases smile on his face. Terri tightens her lips around Raven's shaft as she starts to deeper on Raven's cock, blowing him with long and slow head bobs, working her skilled and delicate tongue around his shaft as she gently moans against his. Terri looks up and locks her soft eyes with Raven as bobs her head quicker on his cock. Raven licks his lips as he looks deep into Terri's eyes when he begins to thrust his cock forward into her mouth, "Shit.... you... can sure suck dick... in an extreme way..." Raven then gets a wide grin on his face as a thought appears in his mind. "Wonder if you can fuck... the same way..."

Terri slowly raises her head up from Raven's cock and smiles up at him as his cock drips of Terri's warm saliva. Terri winks "I have been told...I am a really good fuck..." Terri says before she presses her tongue against the head of Raven's cock once again.

"Good is alright..." Raven smirks as he pulls his cock away from Terri's tongue. He pushes her onto her back, kneels down and grabs hold of her thin thong and rips it off of her body. Terri grits her teeth slightly as she locks eyes with Raven. Raven grins as he licks his teeth a bit while spread Terri's legs apart so he can lay between them. He grips his fat cock and presses the thick tip against the entrance of her pussy. Before he pushes it in, he grabs hold of both of Terri's voluptuous tits and then he rams his cock all the way inside of her tight hot pussy.

Terri tilts her blond haired head back letting out a moan of pleasure "Ahhhhhhh..." Terri licks her lips as she looks up at Raven as she feels his cock pump in and out of her tight pussy.

"Look at me..." Raven says in a deep voice as thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy at a fast, hard pace while clamping his hands down harder on Terri's tits. His long hair hang down from his head and lightly brushes over Terri's face with every thrust.

Terri grits her teeth as she wraps her smooth legs around Raven's waist. Her petite body moves back and forth against the floor of the locker room after quick and powerful thrust Raven delivers to her warm, moist pussy "Ohhhh... ahhhh Raven...mmm... you know how to fuck..." Terri moans as she starts to grind her pussy up against his cock.

Raven grins as he looks down at Terri's pleasure filled face, "That's... because... I'm know... what it takes... to meet someone's needs..." Raven gives Terri a very hard thrust. He moves a hand from Terri's chest to her hair and pulls her head up. "I can tell... you don't like... gentle crap... you like it... hardcore..." Raven licks his teeth before he quickly lowers his head and kisses Terri. He forces his tongue into her mouth and circles it around Terri's own tongue. Terri moans into Raven's mouth as she pats her tongue against Raven's tongue. Terri moves her pelvis up into Raven's waist, grinding her pussy sharper against Raven's fat, large cock.

Raven breaks the kiss with Terri and wraps his arms around Terri's waist when she pushes her pelvis up against him. Raven leans back, while pulling her up against him and stands up. "Brace yourself!" Raven says as he rushes towards a wall, and rams her back against it before he begins to bounce the small gorgeous blond up and down on his cock.

Terri grits her teeth as she wildly bounces on his cock. Terri begins to rock back and forth on Raven's cock with her own momentum and places her hands on Raven's strong shoulders to brace her movements. Raven locks eyes with Terri as he pumps his cock up into her pussy. He leans his head forward and licks both of Terri's cheeks before pushing his tongue back into her mouth. Raven adjusts his hold on Terri's body so that her stomach and chest presses against his own body.

Terri wraps her tongue around Raven's tongue begins to suck on his tongue as they kiss. Terri slams down hard on Raven's cock, taking it deep into her tight, warm pussy "Mmmmmm...." Terri moans into Raven's mouth.

The way Terri comes down on his cock makes Raven stumble backward enough for him fall down completely to the floor. "Ahhhh mother fucker... you little horny devil..." Raven says with a wide grin as he moves his hand to Terri's slender waist to lift her up and down on his fat, long, hard cock.

Terri tilts her hand back and slides her hands through her soft blonde hair as she starts to rapidly bounce up and down Raven's cock as she rocks forward and then leans back on his cock "Mmmmm....Ohhhh Raven....you like my horny pussy, don't?" Terri moans as she gently comes down on Raven's fat cock.

Raven nods his head as he thrusts up into her tight cunt, "Oh yeah... it's... hot little cunt... and it needs this type of fucking... not just now... but every fucking day!" Raven grunts as he lifts his hips to ram his up into her.

Terri grits her teeth as she suddenly slams down on Raven's cock "Ohhhhh fuck..." Terri groans as she starts to sweat while riding quickly on Raven's cock "Mmmm... maybe... I....should...join....the Alliance...so...I...can get...hardcore...every...night!" Terri moans in between her heavy breaths.

Raven's eyes fill with lust right after he hears Terrie's reply he extends a hand up to behind Terri's neck and proceeds to pull her head down. "We... haven't gotten completely hardcore...yet...." Raven says in a low voice as he flicks his tongue against her lips. "Your... ass... needs to be taken... to an intense... level... of fucking... to entirely satisfy your needs... I know it... and you know it..."

Terri licks her lips as she slows down on Raven's cock "Mmmm...I love it... in the ass..." Terri groans.

"Of course you do..." Raven smirks as he starts to lift Terri off of his cock. "Get down... and get prepared..." Raven says as he sits up. Terri smirks and licks her lips as she lifts herself completely off of Raven's cock and gets down on the floor next to him, positioning herself on her hands and knees. Raven rolls himself upright and gets behind Terri, but instead of sticking his cock into her asshole right away, he spreads her ass cheeks apart with his hands and lowers his head to circle his tongue around her asshole. Terri's eyes roll back as she opens her mouth, letting out a slight moan as she places her left hand between her smooth legs and then places her hands against her warm pussy Raven pushes his tongue deep inside of Terri's asshole and begins darting it in and out of her butt as he squeezes her ass cheeks.

Terri then closes her eyes and grits her teeth "Ohhhh yeah...Raven..." Terri moans as she begins to rub the palm of her left hand against the smooth lips of her tight pussy "Mmmmm Raven...ohhhh god baby.."

Raven slowly lifts his head from Terri's asshole and grins, "Mmmm I love licking a hardcore chick's ass.... can taste how extreme they are...." Raven licks his lips and kneels behind her. He grips his fat hard 14-inch cock and with one swift movement as he plunges all of it into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Terri, the horny little she-devil, moans as she swallows her saliva and begins to already push her ass back against Raven's big, fat cock.

As sweat drips down his body, Raven puts his moist hands on Terri's hips to hold her still as he begins thrusting in and out of her asshole relentlessly. Everyone one of his thrusts has his full of intention of driving Terri wild and he grunts with every thrust. "Yeah... fuck yeah.... push back Terri... get your needs... fulfilled..."

Terri tilts her head back and moans as she slams herself back against Raven's cock at a hard rate "Ohhhhh ahhh...awww...fuck...yeah!" Terri moans as sweat drips off of her body as well, while she furiously rubs her pussy.

Raven grits his teeth and reaches forward to grab hold of Terri's sweat dampen hair. "Cross... over Terri... embrace the extreme... hardcore... lust... feel it... as I fuck your ass..." Raven's thrusts somehow become even more intense and quick making it hard for the hot ecstasy driven beauty to match his rhythm as he ravages her ass.

"Ohhhh...I wanna...take...it...to the extreme!" Terri moans loudly "I wanna....join...the Alliance!" Terri moans as she suddenly cums on her own hand.

Raven gets a wide smile on his face as he pulls out of Terri's asshole. He turns her onto her back before she collapses under her own weight and exhaustion. Raven then straddles her chest and wraps a hand around his fat cock. "You... must... be marked Terri... to join the Alliance..." Raven says as he breathes hard while he starts jerking off his cock.

Terri licks her lips as her soft eyes lock on the head of Raven's cock "Mmmm...I'm also...a cum-loving horny devil..."

"Ahhhh.... you... are... extreme..." Raven moans as he starts to cum. Thick streams of his hot sticky load shoots out from his fat throbbing cock and lands in streaks across Terri's face as he tries to aim his dick at her mouth.

Terri flicks her delicate tongue catching a few drops of cum as she holds her hot mouth open. Terri brings her tongue back into her mouth and swallows the cum that landed on her tongue. Terri licks her lips "Mmmmmmmmm....." Terri moans as she closes her eyes slightly.

Once Raven's cock is completely out of cum, the long haired Alliance superstar places his hands on Terri's face and rubs the cum into her skin. "Mmmm... you are... part of the Alliance now... and I trust... your needs for now... were met..." Raven says softly.

12