What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 04

Story Info
Harold Fucks and Fucks Up Mrs. Huffman.
7.2k words
4.6
65.6k
13

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief note about future plans for this story follows at the end of Ch. 04

Chapter 04. Two seconds later: (after the end of chapter.03)

"Let me off. Let me go," Mrs. Huffman shouted at Harold.

They were in her car. He was sitting on the front passenger seat, and she was straddling him, his prick inside her cunt. "I said to let me go. Hurry."

She was panicking. He had his hands on her shoulders and was pushing down. His knees were elevated, trapping her against his chest. There was no room to maneuver. She couldn't free herself. Her legs were spread wide. Her hands were at the back of his seat where they could get no purchase. She had stopped moving her cunt up and down on his prick, but she could feel him pushing his hips upward. "Stop I said. There's a car here. It just drove in. They'll see us."

"Calm down. Don't worry about it. It's Ok."

"What's ok? There's another car here. Don't you see it?

His mouth was against her neck. His forehead pressing against her chin, but he had to be able to have seen the headlights as the car entered the parking lot in the back of the old church.

"I told you it was ok. They won't bother us. Now, let me finish," he said. He tried to get her to continue her motion on his prick by moving his hips up and down. "Come on, don't stop," he ordered.

"What do you mean, they won't bother us. Do you know who it is?"

"You are such a cunt. Yeah, I know who it is. Why aren't you moving?"

She was still trying to free herself, to move off of him and back to her seat on the driver's side of the car.

"It's nothing. It's Augie and Buck. I told them to come here."

"What?"

"I told them to come here."

"You just rescued me from them. They were trying to rape me."

"Come on, you wanted to be raped."

"They wanted to have sex with me in my ass. I absolutely didn't want that. You told me you talked them out of it, that they agreed to let me go after you offered to set them up with Maggie Alito."

"That was for the anal. They still complained that they wanted a fuck. They said you'd fucked everyone else."

"But you told me...."

"I got you ought of there, didn't I? I told them to come here. I told them we'd meet them here."

"How did you know we'd be here? I hadn't agreed to...."

MaryJane Huffman's question was cut off by the sound of tapping on the car's passenger side window. It was Buck and Augie standing there. MaryJane was able to slide off of Harold's lap and move over to her seat behind the steering wheel.

Harold rolled down his window. "Go back to your car. Come back in a few minutes." He rolled the window back up.

"I want to go home. I am not going to have anything to do with those boys. They tried to rape me."

"They were only trying to fuck your ass."

"I told them no, but they...."

"Mrs. Huffman. Mrs. Huffman. Shut up. Be quiet for a minute. Jesus." Harold lifted both his eyebrows in a 'don't you understand anything' sideways look. "Listen to what I'm sayin', Ok? They ain't going to fuck your ass. I told you. I promised. Milly Alito would let them, she's good with that. Look, I'm sure I can get them to let you off with just jacking them off."

"I told you I didn't want anything to do with them. Anything means A n y T h i n g. Nothing."

"Geez, for a teacher you sure are dumb. I saved your ass, didn't I?"

"I hate you. First you convince me to go to the cabin. Then I find out you got me there without me wearing panties to win a bet with them. You been nagging me into sex every time I turn around. Now you're trying to get me to have sex with two boys who are even more disgusting than you are. Get me out of here. I hate you." Mrs. Huffman's tirade was interrupted by another sound of tapping on Harold's passenger side window.

Harold again rolled down his window.

"How long are you going to keep us out here?

The voice was Augie Lewis's.

"You guys gotta be patient," Harold told them.

"Patient, my ass." That was Buck, Buck Mulligan. "You told us she'd fuck us. That's what you said."

"Shit! Wait a minute." Harold twisted his body and opened the car's rear door."

"What are you doing?" MaryJane Huffman demanded. "I don't want them in my car." Buck and then Augie, however, had clambered into the car and were seated on the rear bench. Mrs. Huffman didn't look at them. She faced Harold. "You tell them right now that I am not going to have sex with them."

Augie didn't like that. "You fucked all the other guys," he said.

She still didn't look at the boys in the back seat. She spoke to Harold. "Tell them what I said." She turned away from him, set her mouth, and stared out towards through the windshield at the dark night outside.

"You fucked her back at the cabin," Buck said to Harold. "And you were fucking her just now when we tapped on your window."

MaryJane snapped. She turned around to face the boys in the back. "I do not want to have sex with you. Can you not understand that?" She was shouting.

"What's a mattah? You fuckin' Harold. What's wrong with us?" Buck demanded.

Augie piped in,"What's with you and Harold, anyways?"

Harold put his hand on MaryJane's thigh. She took his hand by the wrist and threw it off. He put it back. "What's wrong with you? Take it easy," he said.

"I don't want you to touch me." MaryJane wanted to cry. She would have burst into tears except that she thought it wouldn't help matters, would probably make them worse.

"Look, I'm only trying to make things better," Harold said. "Augie and Buck aren't really bad guys. They just got carried away back there in the cabin."

"Yeah, we just got carried away. That's all," Augie said, speaking for both himself and for Buck.

"See?" That was Harold.

"Do you boys think I'm just something, your fuck toy. A piece of ass for you to take advantage of whenever you want?" Mrs. Huffman was staring out the front windshield into the dark again.

"Hey, none of us think you're just a fuck toy or something. Shit, you were our teacher. You were the best! We really like you, Mrs. Huffman," said Harold.

"You came into the cabin and showed us your cunt. You weren't so worried when you fucked us all last week," muttered Buck in the back seat.

"Shut up," Harold shouted. "Can't you see I'm trying to work things out?" He turned to MaryJane. "Look, they just want to get off. Maybe you can jack them off?" He turned to the boys in the back. "How's about it? You guys ok with it if Mrs. Huffman just Jacks you off?"

"Will that be it? I masturbate them and it's over? I get to go home? We are all finished?" Mrs. Huffman was speaking to Harry.

"You don't got to say it that way, but, yeah, you jack them off and then we all go home. And try to be nice about it."

"I can't really trust your promises."

"Hey, I promise ok. How about Augie and Buck promise too? Augie, Buck, tell Mrs. Huffman that it'll all be good if she just plays the monkey for you, that you'll leave and we'll all go home."

"Ok, yeah, sure," said Buck.

"Whatever," said Augie.

"And they have to say they're sorry for what happened at the cabin." MaryJane said, determined to salvage what she could of her dignity, though she didn't have much of that left really.

"I don't see why you have to be such a bitch about everything," Harold said to her. He turned to the back. "Guys, say it. Tell Mrs. Huffman you're sorry for trying to ass fuck her. Just do it. Look, we all want to get out of here. Tell her!"

"Ok. I'm sorry" That was Augie.

"Yeah, me too." That was Buck.

The lack of sincerity in their apologies made MaryJane want to argue more, but she was too tired and just wanted to go home.

"All right," she said. She turned to open her door to get in the back.

"Wait," said Harold. "You don't have to get out. Just climb over the back of your seat into the back."

Why he had to control every part of this, she didn't understand, but Mrs. Huffman was too tired to argue with him about this also, so she turned around in her seat and began to climb over its back. She learned why he had suggested this method of getting to the rear seat almost as soon as she began to do that. She felt his hands reach under her dress and run against her pantyless crotch. His left hand grabbed tight at her cunt, rubbing there from top to bottom, inserting one finger past her slit and into her vagina. She hated that he would just do such a think when he wanted. It made her wet and gave him an excuse to do even more. His other hand pushed against the smooth rounded globe of her lovely ass, assisting her to climb into the back of the car where Buck and Augie sat, waiting for her. The boys moved apart and MaryJane sat in the middle of the seat, between them.Her dress was hiked up nearly all the way. Her knees were close together. "Let's get started," she said.

The boys unbuttoned their trousers, opened their flies and pulled out their cocks. Augie, Mrs. Huffman noticed, wasn't wearing underwear. But who was she to say anything about that? She took their cocks. Augie's in one hand and Buck's in the other hand and gripped them in her fists. The cocks were standing tall. They were hard. She gripped tight and pulled hard. She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"You're hurting me," Buck said.

She realized the shafts of their cocks were dry. She spit onto the palm of each of her hands and began to wank their stiff shafts in a slow up and down motion. Could she be doing anything more debased? Harold was in the front seat. He was kneeling on his seat and facing towards the back, leaning over and watching intently as she worked the boys hard cocks up and down.

"Your angle is wrong," Harold said. "Move your arms around their backs and wank them from around their backs. You'll be able to work your hands up and down better."

She hated him. Now he was teaching her how to masturbate the two boys she was sitting between; but, nevertheless, she complied, reaching around each of them and continuing the slow shameful (to her) pulling movement on each of their pricks. As she did that, she left her lap unprotected and each of the boys, Augie and Buck, reached under her dress and pushed their hands up along the sleek insides of her thighs. "Stop that," she said, "get your hands out from under my dress."

"It ain't nothing. Let them alone," Harold said from his perch as he watched the action with close attention.

She dropped the matter and continued wanking them as she felt their hands reaching ever higher on her thighs, touching her cunt, feeling her ass. She wondered if she should spread her legs more, lift up off the seat to gave them better access to her privates. Their hands were gripping her upper thighs and she was beginning to feel wetness again inside of her cunt. She felt a repugnance at herself for what she had allowed to happen to herself here in her own car in this dark back seat with these three boys.

"You ain't ever going to get them off the way you're doing it," Harold said.

"Well then, you take my place and you jack them off," she said.

He ignored her. "You can do it a lot better if you face them and get down on the floor. Get off the seat and face them from the floor," he suggested.

Why didn't he shut up she thought, but once again MaryJane complied with his suggestion. She let go of their cocks and lifted herself from the seat. She turned to face them as she knelt on the narrow floor between them. She re-captured their cocks in her fists and once again began her wanking movements. MaryJane Huffman wondered how it was possible that she could have fallen so low. There she was kneeling on the dark floor in the back of her car, her hands engaged in pulling the rigid cocks of two of her former students up and down in a steady rhythm. Just behind her, leaning on his seat and watching everything was another of her students, the loathsome Harold McCarthy.

"That's a lot better," Harold commented from above and behind her. The backs of her upper arms were growing tired, but she continued the steady up and down movement of their cock shafts. She looked and saw the purple knob of their cock tops swell under her ministrations, the eye hole at the head of their cocks open and close with each pull of her hands on their shafts. She wondered if Milly Alito had ever done something like this. She thought she probably had. MaryJane thought that if Milly was a slut, then what was she. A cunt, she thought. A whore. A slut like Milly. Worse.

"You'll do better if you gave them a little bit of a blow job, suck them while you're pulling," Harold instructed from behind and above her.

Hate was too bland a word. She despised Harold, but MaryJane Huffman once again went along with his suggestion. She lowered her head over, first Buck's and then Augies, cock, taking each in turn in her mouth, all the while continuing to wank at the shafts of their cocks. Buck smelled clean. He had washed before this encounter. Augie's crotch had a salty tang to it, his prick smelled the slightest of cum and pee. But she wasn't here to enjoy what she was doing. She labored away, picking up the pace of her wanking movements, bobbing her head up and down, sucking harder, using her tongue more. She tried to look up as she sucked on their cocks, trying to catch their eye, listening to their moans and their encouragement to suck harder. Her knees hurt. Finally, first Buck and then Augie shot their wads deep into her mouth. She swallowed each of their cum loads down her throat, tasting the tang of their cum. She let go of their cocks. "Ok?" she asked, looking up from their now spent cocks.

"Yeah," said Augie.

"Ok," said Buck.

MaryJane got up from where she was squatting between the boys and began to scramble up over her seat to return to the front of the car.

Of course, Harold came to her aid as she pulled herself between the seats to the front of the car. He managed to insinuate both his hands under her dress while helping her, fingering her cunt, smoothing the soft skin of her ass. When she was finally back in her seat on the driver's side of the car, she tried to remove his hand from where it was pressing against her cunt, but she was unable to do that. The harder she tried to pull his hand away, the harder he pushed his hand forward so, finally, she gave up and let his hand stay there, playing with her pussy.

"Hey," Harold lifted his voice, "Mrs. Huffman's cunt is all wet. She must have been getting off while she was giving you guys your blowjobs."

MaryJane was beyond humiliation. She let him say whatever he was going to say. She let him keep his hands under her dress and touch where he wanted to touch. She had just given two boys blow jobs in the back seat of a dark car parked behind an abandoned old church in the country. Could she get any lower? Harold had managed to get his finger into her cunt as she just sat there and stared ahead into the dark night. Behind her, she heard the boys starting to open their doors as they prepared to leave the car.

"Hey did I come through for you or not," said Harold to the boys. "You driving back to the cabin?" They told him that they were. He told them to drive carefully.

As their car drove off, MaryJane started to turn her engine on. "Wait a minute. Hold on for a second," Harold said.

"Why is someone else coming for a blowjob?" she asked him.

"No, why would you think something like that?" Harold said.

MaryJane Huffman said nothing. Here she was parked in the back of an abandoned church with this former student who had been an inattentive wise ass when he was still a student and was even more of a wiseass now. He was a liar. He played her. There was nothing he ever said to her that she thought was sincere. He wasn't even presentable with greasy hair and the body odor of a guy who sweated too much and ate too many hamburgers. But that didn't stop MaryJane Huffman, teacher, human being, slut, from doing his bidding.

She wondered what he would ask for next. He was always asking her for something.

"Hey, Mrs. Huffman, whyn't you give me a blowjob?"

Who would have guessed? MaryJane turned away from the blank windshield she had been gazing at to look at Harold. She didn't have to try, it was already THERE ON HER FACE, A LOOK OF CONTEMPT. "Who do you think you are?" she said. "What in the world do you think gives you the right to ask me to just, 'give you a blowjob? You do nothing but lie and get me into places where I really shouldn't be. You're contemptible, you know?" she said. She turned away and stared off into the night outside the windshield.

"I don't know why you keep saying things like that to me." Harold whinned in reply. I never did nothing that was so bad. What's so bad about asking you for a blowjob? You just finished giving two of them in the back seat.

"That was because I didn't have a choice. It was your doing, getting me here, getting them here."

"Ok. Whatever you say. But it don't count nothing that you been fuckin us almost nonstop?' She was past hearing anything that he said. She had been fucking all the boys, but that was over now. Tonight had been too much. Tonight would have to be the end.

"You are bad," she said. I don't want to have anything more to do with you or with any of your friends. You are worthless."

Harold didn't say anything. He watched her. She reached for the car keys which were still in the ignition. He put his hand underneath her dress and pressed against the mound of her sex. He combed through her cunt hair with his fingers. The movement of his fingers through her pubic hair woke the nerve endings of her cunt lips. She could smell the delicate scent of her sex juice in the still air of the car. Harold took MaryJane's hand and put it on his erection.

"Why do you always do this?"

"Feel how hard I am . You got me this boner, but, still, you don't want to give me a blow job? And you say I'm a bastard and worthless."

"Poor Harold," MaryJane said. She felt degraded. She felt angry. "Why don't you just pull your own pod?" She took her hand away from where it was over his rock hard prick.

He kept his hand under her dress and over her cunt mound. He looked at her. "Ok, go ahead, start the car. Let's go."

"You know I can't drive while you're doing that."

He now had the palm of his hand pushed against the bone at the top of her cunt and he was moving it against her there in a slow circular motion. "Look, I'm not keeping you here. You wanna go. Go. You can drop me off when we get to downtown. Jeez."

"Harold, please. You know I can't drive if you do that to me." His finger inside of her cunt was searching for her G spot.

"It's up to you if you drive. I ain't doing anything. I'm just trying to be nice because you thought I was mean before by me asking for a blow job."

"Please, Harry."

"Please what? I told you I was just trying to be nice." He was whinning again. The pressure he continued to keep on the top of her cunt with his wrist was relentless. "Start the car, already, he demanded. One of his fingers, it was from the other hand she thought, had penetrated into her now very wet vagina. "Harold," she said, her voice barely a whisper. She parted her legs at the knee and turned her toes outward to open the area of her cunt to him. "Harold," she tried one final time, "if we quit now I can take you home..."

But his hands were without pity. One hand roamed freely up and down the length of her cunt, massaging all along her slit, moving his fingers in slow circles all the while. His other hand roamed her lower body rubbing gently and exciting the nerve ends to an almost unbearable feeling of need.

She opened her legs even wider. She began to moan. "Harold, please," was all she said.

"Let's climb into the back seat," he said, there's a lot more room there."

. **********************

12