What an End to the Day

Story Info
He gets ridden hard by his dom wife.
987 words
4.18
58.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the minute she walked in I knew I was in for it. Her eyes were gleaming as she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a big glass of water.

"Get in there and on your back," she said, pointing at the bedroom.

I lay down, with my head right in the middle of the bed. She came in still holding the glass and took several large swallows before climbing up on the bed after me. She was wearing a long skirt that was now bunched at her knee as she crawled up my body. I had been shirtless when she came in, but I was wearing shorts and a cock ring, and my cock was starting to poke out the side of my pants.

She squeezed my cock hard, then giggled and slid up to sit on my face.

"That's it baby, get that nasty tongue up my cunt," she taunted. "I have been waiting for this all day."

Reaching down to cup my head she thrust my face into her twat, rubbing her swollen lips across my face. She rode my whole face back and forth, and I pushed my tongue into her every time her dripping hole passed me. With a sudden jerk my head was released and she stood up, moving off the bed.

"Get on your knees, I have plans for you," she said with a huge smile.

I rolled over onto my knees and immediately felt red hot pain on my ass as her hand smacked into my tender flesh. She grabbed my balls and pulled down until I couldn't keep from groaning then continued to abuse my ass. Eventually her pace slowed and my cock was released. By this time my face was buried in the pillows with my back arched, so I didn't see when she grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"I am going to bust this tight little butt hole open," she growled. "But first I want to clean up, get in the shower."

I moved to the shower and got it running, then climbed in. She followed me in and pointed to the floor of the shower.

"Get on your knees, you are going to lick my pussy clean," she said as I dropped to my knees. Placing one foot on either side of my body she straddled my face. She cupped my head and shoved my face back into her swollen pussy. I immediately began licking and sucking up the juices flowing into my mouth, when her hand tightened on my head.

"Oh baby, do I have a treat for you. Open your mouth and close your eyes, lovely." My tongue was still on her clit when I felt her body spasm and piss flew out of her and across my face. With one hand she spread her cunt lips and aimed her flow all over my face. "That's right lover, take it all over you," she purred.

As soon as I felt the torrent die down I dove back into her pussy, licking her clean and slurping up her juices. She was really wet now, and her pussy was dripping from her excitement. She told me to rinse off and come to the bedroom.

When I arrived I saw that she had strapped on her double ended cock. The one that had one end that rubbed her G-spot and her clit while she was fucking me with the giant cock that stuck out the other side. I love it when she uses my ass hole to get herself off, and she knew it. She eyed me as I moved toward her. "Prop your ass up on the bed and prepare to have that prostate fucked, baby."

I propped myself up and let my legs double up over my head, she loved twisting me like this. I felt cold run across my ass hole as she dumped a huge pump of lube onto me, and another onto my cock. Then I felt the head of her cock press against my ass.

Slowly she pushed with her hips and my ass hole spread open to accommodate her. I moaned as the head of her cock pressed up and rubbed against my prostate, forcing it to swell.

I could already feel pre-cum leaking out of my cock as she began to slowly fuck me. She built up speed and started fucking me hard and I could hear her cunt squelch every time she slid into me. Her breathing picked up and I knew she was close as she moaned loudly and came, her cock driving into me and in turn driving into her. As she slowed down she smiled and stood up, pulling my body into a vertical position with my head down and her cock buried in my ass.

"Now its time for your reward, baby, cum for me," she said as she stroked my prostate and squeezed and jerked my cock. I could feel the cum building up in my balls and started to moan. She picked me up even more so my cock was directly over my face.

"Yeah baby, that's right, I want that big load all over your face," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye as she kept her ravaging pace up. "Open up your mouth and take this big load for me."

With that my balls contracted and I opened my mouth as wide as I could. It was as if the entire world coalesced into my ass hole, then seeped into my balls and suddenly came rushing out my cock. Huge spurts of jizz landed right into my spread open mouth, while other shots made a mess of my face and she kept fucking me until all the cum had drained onto my face.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "That's my bitch, I love it when you take my load like that."