What An Exciting Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She intensified again the strokes she gave the inner walls of Beckett. She picked up speed again.

In and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. Curling. Slowly out. In and out. And in ... and out.

Alexis pushed the sheets aside with her legs and broke off the eye contact to watch her fingers moving in and out. That was even hotter than only feeling it.

She had just removed her fingers, as she suddenly let drop some saliva on Kate's clit, licked it teasingly light, stopped, waited and pushed her fingers in and watched that movement closely.

And then she, again, let drop some more saliva on the little throbbing nub, stopped again, waited and watched her fingers again pulling out and pushing in and while repeating that over and over again she changed between closing her eyes and watching.

She seemed to listen to the fascinating sound of fingers penetrating a dripping wet cunt. It seemed like Alexis hadn't known this sound yet, as she smiled while doing it.

"Uh, uh ..., uhm, uhm ..., uh, uh ..., uh ..., uhm ..., uhm ..., ohmygod...!"

I really do love her eyes, Alexis thought.

"Ooh.My.God. Uh, uhm ..., uh, uhm ..., uh, uh ..., uh ..., uh ..., uh ..., uh, uh, uh, uh ...!"

That was all Beckett could utter by now. No coherent thoughts or even words were possible anymore. Kate acted only on instinct.

And the only reason she hadn't closed her eyes by now was that she liked it being watched while having an amazing and really earth-shattering orgasm.

And not only that she'd liked being watched. She loved being watched by Alexis Castle. That made her so hot.

And in the beautiful blue eyes of Alexis she noticed that the girl was now hot for her and dripping wet again, as well, from what she saw in front of her, that is, a really grunting in lust Kate Beckett.

That turned Kate on more than anything she could think of right now. Okay..., except for Alexis's fingers doing some really amazing things in her pussy.

Oh, boy, is she talented ..., what that girl is doing to me between my folds..., that isn't from this earth, Beckett could swear. The girl really had learned fast to employ what she had been taught earlier this evening, no question. It also seemed that Alexis was good in everything by nature. So she clearly was one of a kind extraordinary in sexually pleasuring others, as well.

She now panted very heavily what made Alexis slow down again. She pulled out her fingers - and Beckett started to protest but couldn't express herself in more than a protesting groan - but only to circle her clit for a few seconds.

Alexis continued to stare at Beckett's eyes. In other circumstances Beckett would have declared it as creepy but not now and not when it was Alexis Castle watching her while getting her finger-fucked. They looked in each other's eyes and this was as hot - and extraordinary - as both of them never had experienced before.

The grunting noises of Beckett's desire started to become irregular.

"Uh, uhm..., uh ..., uh ..., uhm ..., uh, uh ..., hmmmmmm ..., uh ..., uh ..., hmmm ..., uh ..., uh, uh, uh, uh ...!"

Alexis thought it over for just a second if she should continue finger-fucking the detective while watching Kate panting, grunting, lip licking and enjoying her pleasures or if she should rather eat her pussy again in the last few seconds before an orgasm was about to crash down on her. She decided that the look in Beckett's eyes was much too hot for to break it for any reason and so she pushed her fingers in Beckett's walls again and started to pull out immediately after. But as sudden as she pushed her fingers in and out, she wouldn't continue with this speed.

She still wanted to draw it out a bit longer, just to make it better for that gorgeous woman in front of her who not only had let the girl see what sexual lust was about but who also taught her how to intensify the sexual tension for the other person and to practice that skill turning into perfection. Beckett was the one who also let her watch what she was doing with her, what she was doing to her. That experience was one of a kind and Alexis actually was quite aware of that unique experience Beckett had provided her with an hour ago as well as right now.

Beckett was now sobbing from pleasure. She felt like she was floating. She seemed to only consist of arching hips, pulsating pussy lips and a throbbing clit. She wasn't even capable of coherent thinking right now. She was driven by instinct only. She gyrated her hips in the same rhythm as Alexis would stroke her with her fingers.

As her orgasm shattered over her whole body, Beckett first failed in keeping her eyes open. She closed them as she came in convulsive shakes. After the first wave she suddenly opened her eyes again and saw Alexis smiling proudly.

Feeling the second wave rushing in, she closed them again. And with the third wave she forced her eyes open again.

She wanted to see how Alexis would look like while watching her. She saw the girl's face totally paralyzed in lust from watching her having reached her climax. Alexis hadn't pulled out her fingers yet. She did the same Kate had done for her. She let her ride out her orgasm on her fingers. She even moved them, too, to prolong the pleasure waves for Kate. Kate was so grateful she almost began to cry because of the love she was feeling for the girl right now. The fifth wave just beginning to fade, she closed her eyes again but she reached out to Alexis.

She pulled the girl in for a tender hug and murmured breathlessly: "Thank you. That was awesome."

With that she pushed her hand in between Alexis's thighs, too, and worked her up in no time with quickly executed pressured strokes circling the little nub. Alexis cried out with pleasure as the first wave of an orgasm hit her within seconds of feeling Beckett's fingers between her folds.

Still panting heavily, Alexis moved her lips to Beckett's cheek and put feather-like kisses on her skin. "I think I like you very much."

Beckett's breath had calmed by now. She smiled, searched for Alexis's eyes and answered: "I love you, too, girl."

12