What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

All this while, Amy was still moving around us, getting close ups of both our faces, kneeling down and getting shots of my cock sliding in and out of Susie's hot cunt, meanwhile rubbing her own pussy while she filmed.

A part of me wanted Amy to join in with the two of us, but I wasn't sure I could take on both of these little vixens at once: I most definitely wasn't as young as I used to be! Besides, with my lovely daughter "manning" the camera, there would be an enormously erotic record of this evening's activities. I'm sure both Amy and I, and probably Susie as well, would want to watch this movie again and again!

Susie was becoming a wild woman, and a few times, she squirmed so violently that I thought she was going to hurt herself. I couldn't tell if she was cumming, the signs seemed wrong, but then again, everybody's orgasms are different. If she was climaxing, it was the longest damn cum I'd ever seen. Susie's body thrashed, I swear, for over two solid minutes, with a low moan issuing from somewhere deep down in her throat.

My own cum was nearly there, and watching this hot little slut getting herself off on my cock was pulling me ever closer. Finally, just as Susie started to calm down a little from whatever the fuck was happening to her, my cock throbbed, and I yelled as I pumped a hot, sticky load deep into my daughter's best friend.

The moment I came, Susie started to vibrate again, and I found out that she *hadn't* actually cum earlier. Her scream nearly deafened me, and I felt a wet warmth cover my balls. Susie was a squirter! Fantastic! I truly hoped Amy got a shot of Susie cumming all over me. I didn't know, because my eyes were clamped shut tight as I squirted my own juice into this blazing girl!

Once we were both breathing more normally, Susie regretfully stood up off my cock. Amy was still filming, and I noticed she was getting a good shot of both my cock and Susie's pussy. The amazing thing was, Susie was still so tight, nothing leaked out!

Now, granted, I had already cum, so I probably didn't give Susie nearly as much jizz as it felt like. Nevertheless, I expected at least a *little* bit of our lovemaking to show.

I didn't have much time to worry about it, though, because Susie knelt on the floor, and started to lick my messy cock and balls clean of our combined juices. Amy handed me the camera, and I filmed while these two naughty little sex pots licked and sucked the cock and cunt juice off my wilting genitals.

The attentions of these little lovelies sent a twitch through my genitals once again, but it was only wishful thinking on my cock's part. I didn't have the energy to get it up again. Which was too bad. One of my fantasies always has been to have two women orally sharing my cock, and to see them wear my cum afterward. Of course, several fantasies, and several taboos had been fulfilled and shattered here in the last hour or so, and I was pretty sure that this wouldn't be a one-time-only occurrence.

When the girls were done cleaning my cock and balls, Amy stood up, pulling Susie up with her. She then pushed Susie down to the couch, and once Susie's ass hit the cushion, my daughter knelt quickly, grabbed her friend's legs and buried her face in Susie's oh-so-tight cunt.

Susie shrieked when Amy's tongue wiggled inside her, dipping out the juices that lay within, and my lovely girl kept her on that high ledge the whole time she ate her. Soon Susie was writhing around on the couch, rubbing her crotch all over my daughter's eager mouth, and Amy was equal to the task. Never once did Susie lose Amy's mouth from her pussy.

Once Amy had eaten her best friend through two quick orgasms, she stood and helped Susie get up, too. The girls then faced me with big smiles on their faces.

"Well, Daddy, what did you think?"

It took a few seconds for me to respond.

"I'm speechless."

Amy giggled. "Well good. 'Cause we're yours for the rest of the night! C'mon, let's go upstairs where we can be comfortable."

My weary soldier started to perk up a little at the thought of spending the night in bed with these two hot little sluts, but I couldn't help wondering where their mothers were, and what they would think of all this...

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers
12