What Are Friends For

Story Info
Waking to cold air on bare skin.
1.1k words
3.96
55.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will sat on the couch contemplating his next move. Shelley approached from the kitchen, "She still out?"

"Yea maybe we used too much?"

" No not a chance." she said, "Lets get her into the room while she's still asleep."

With that Will went over and threw Laurel over his shoulder.

"My big, strong man." Shelley laughed.

Will smiled seductively at Shelley and her heart raced in spite of herself; with just a look he could still turn her legs to jelly.

She followed him down to the playroom. A smile touched her lips, "This would be fun." she thought.

"Where do you think she should wake up?" Will smiled.

"I think, "Shelley said, "in the manacles, in the middle of the room."

"Perfect," he said "You always know just the right thing."

He quickly secured their prisoner in the manacles; first the wrists over her head then the ankles spread wide to the cuffs attached to the floor.

"Perfect" Shelley said.

Will leaned over to his wife and grabbed her hair yanking it back. "I love you," he said as he twisted her hair around his hand, pulling her head back painfully.

"I love you too." She hissed as she brought her hand up and roughly slapped him across the face. She new what buttons to push and as she looked up into his eyes she saw they were bright with passion and anger. God she loved that look.

Will stepped back smiling and said, "Shall we begin?"

Laurel hung limp in the cuffs. She started to wake but her head was so foggy.

"Don't worry," a voice said, "it will wear off soon. Until then just relax."

She felt hands on her body and something cold slide over her bare flesh. Then cold air was hitting her naked flesh causing her to shiver.

"What is going on where am I?" she thought to herself, her head spinning.

The room was dark and her muscles sore. Just then she became aware of her situation. "Oh my god." she thought. "Were the hell am I and what is going on?"

She could here voices but couldn't see anyone; all she was sure of was that she was somewhere dark, chained and naked, in the middle of a room. She should have been afraid. But how odd it was that the first thing she felt was excitement.

From behind, all of a sudden, she felt hands sliding up her back and over her shoulders.

"Don't be afraid." the female voice said.

"Strange," Laurel thought, "I'm not."

Then the cool hands slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

"This will make it easier on you." the female voice said.

Then the hands traveled back down to rest on her buttocks, slowly moving in circles.

Laurel moaned softly.

"This is crazy." she thought. "I have no idea where I am or who my captures are and I've never been more aroused."

Then she felt another set of hands slide up her body to cup her breasts. These hands felt masculine.

"Such lovely breasts don't you think?" the male voice said, confirming Laurel's suspicion.

He then took both nipples between his fingers and began to squeeze and twist causing her to moan and arch her back, pushing herself onto the hands that were assaulting her tender flesh.

The woman behind her was now roughly kissing and biting the back of Laurel's neck and shoulders, causing her to shudder in response.

"Please" Laurel moaned.

"I like the sound of that." the male voice said.

Laurel shook her head violently, not willing to give in.

"I would do what he says if I were you." the female voice whispered in Laurels ear.

The hands that had been circling her buttocks lifted and nails trailed down her back. She arched away but in the process pushed herself on the strong male hands now running down her stomach.

"Oh God, what is happening to me?" she thought.

Just then she felt hand between her legs.

"Last chance." he said. "Say it, beg for me."

Her breathing was coming faster now. She tried to close her legs but a sharp slap to her inner thigh made her jump.

She could feel his breath on her as he slid his finger between her legs. She gasped. His finger was making feather light traces back and forth over her swollen cunt lips. She was so oversensitive.

She moaned as she began to helplessly beg him, "Please, oh please."

"Please what?" he said. "Do you want me to stop?" Just then he pulled his invading finger back.

She groaned out, "Oh god no."

"No what?" he said, a wicked smile playing on his face.

"Don't stop." she said. "Please don't stop."

He laughed, "Well, seems like our slut likes the attention."

Just then the female voice said, "Well, I've been enjoying the show as well but I think she's a little too easy and should be punished for being so forward."

Then Laurel felt the soft hands caressing her buttocks.

"Such a nice, round ass." the female voice whispered, "But I think it needs a little bit of color. Don't you my love?"

"As always you know just the thing my dear." the male voice in front of Laurel said. "Will I be in your way if I continue to amuse myself?"

"Not at all, enjoy yourself."

Laurel felt the woman's breath on her ear, "Now, please feel free to scream all you like."

Without another word or sound of warning Laurel felt the first stinging blows to her buttocks. She yelped and tried to arch away from the belt but just then Laurel felt the invading finger once again assault her over sensitive flesh.

As the next blow found her already sore skin she did scream. Over and over as the blows found their mark, the man's fingers were bringing her to the brink and then would back off; just enough to bring moans from Laurel's lips and then the belt would bring screams from her. This seemed to go on forever; her skin was on fire and hypersensitive from the constant arousal.

"Darling, should we bring this little party to its climactic end?" he said with a chuckle.

"Whatever you say my love."

With that the blows rained down one after another and his fingers began to rub her clit in time with the blows.

Oh my God," Laurel screamed out, "please let me cum. Please, I can't take it anymore."

Laurel started to shudder, her body finally reaching its climax. A scream was torn from her throat. As she came he shoved his fingers deep inside her causing her body to buck and writhe in her bonds. Scream after scream ripped from her throat.

Finally coming down Laurel sagged in her bonds, unable to hold herself up any longer. Her face was red from exhaustion and sweat was running down her back.

Laurel felt two sets of lips kissing her tenderly and a small smile played at the corner of her mouth as the blindfold was removed.

Her best friends stood in front of her.

"Well," Laurel laughed "whose turn is it next time?"