What Are Friends For?

Story Info
A husband's wife and his friend have unexpected sex.
1.2k words
3.84
168.7k
87
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
175 Followers

My wife is a short, mousy looking lady of 33 years. Not very sexy looking, and certainly not someone that you would think would be sought after by other men. Not someone that you would try to go after. Although she had pillow-like breasts, big and soft, and a chubby but very nice ass, she was a plain-Jane nevertheless. So what happened was a real surprise.

My best friend invited Jane and I up to his cabin for one of our frequent get-away trips with him. We had done this many times before. This time would be different however.

As usual after the days activities we were cuddled around his fireplace on the floor. It was a little cold so we all got under a blanket and huddled on the floor. Jane, of course, was between us. We had been drinking which wasn't unusual. What was unusual was that we had also tried some pot for the first time. I wound up being so relaxed I went to sleep. A little later I awoke by a gentle nudging against my leg. I thought it was Jane waking me to go to bed.

I could feel Jane's leg brushing up against mine in a constant, rhythmic and smooth motion. I glanced over with slitted eyes. Right next to me my best friend was lying on top of my wife rocking his hips smoothly forward and backward. I had to blink several times to clear my head and an effort make sense as to what I was seeing.

The blanket was barley covering his back. As the motion continued in a slow steady manner the blanket began to slip down more and more, slipping towards his ass, finally slipping entirely off. My bleary eyes got wide at what was actually happening.

Jane's short chubby naked legs were stretched out alongside Jims long slender ones and her spread knees were slightly bent. His legs were tight together and firmly wedged between Jane's. Jim's pants were bunched up around his ankles where they had obviously been pushed. He still had his shirt on. Jane's shorts were completely off her legs and lying at her feet in a jumble. Her plain, white bikini panties were all scrunched up around one ankle. Her flannel shirt was opened and her melon-sized breasts (still in her bra) were being squashed down by Jim's chest. Her hands and arms were lying by her side palms up. Jims face was buried in the crook of her neck. Her eyes were closed and looked so relaxed that I thought she was passed out.

The nudging against my leg was caused by her left knee, which had been forced up against my leg, no doubt when Jim had moved her legs apart and hunkered down between them. As his hips came down and forward with his inward thrust they forced her legs apart even further and her knee pushed into mine. She looked like she was in a trance.

Neither one was moving except for Jims ass and hips, which he was slowly thursting in long slow strokes forward and back into her crotch. Her ass flattened out each time his weight was put on her, their hips meeting perfectly. Every three or four thrusts he would raise his hips up high move forward and force his cock almost straight down. I raised my head slightly. Yes that was his cock all right - heavily veined, hard as a rock, very wet and shiny. And this very bumpy and stiff rod of flesh was doing a disappearing and reappearing act in her pussy. The smell of sex wafted towards me each time he withdraw himself. I raised my head more. This gave me a perfect view of his cock swimming in and out of her obviously wet tunnel.

Jim had never expressed any desire for Jane. But I guess any port in the storm when your stoned, horny and you have a woman that's half out of it. Or in this case his best friends wife's pussy. Jane had never expressed any desire for Jim or for anything extra marital for that matter. I feigned sleep and continued to watch this amazing sight of marital infidelity.

Jim continued for many minutes raising and lowering his ass, his cock easily moving in and out of her stroking his penis with her pussy. Believe it or not, it was so hpynotic, I almost dosed off. I think he was trying to cum but couldn't for some reason. Jane lay there breathing, weezing, loudly. He began to speed up slightly. Jane in a momentary spark of consciousness whispered please don't do it inside. He shushed her and whispered back cavalierly what's a little cum between friends. More desperately she whispered the same thing. He ignored her but she didn't move to stop him either.

Then, he raised his ass up high exposing his entire wet shining cock and sunk swiftly into her pussy for the final thrust burying it to the hilt and causing a squishing sound. Jane grunted softly and the fingers of both her hands closed in a fist and raised them both to her forehead. He lay there very still with only his ass twitching, a soft moan escaping from his mouth. Jane began to flinch with each pulse of his cum spurting into her. I realized that she was having an orgasm, quiet though it was.

He lay there not moving as his cock delivered the last of his semen inside her. Jane lay there, tummy heaving as his deposit was calmly, easily and without any resistance whatsoever delivered into the deepest part of her womb. Some of it oozed out from around his cock and her tightly stretched pussy lips. The overflow was very obvious when he withdrew.

Then he rolled off her his cock plopping out with a loud sucking sound. The action of his cock pulling out caused more of the white stuff to dribble out of her gaping hole. His cock began to immediately shrink being very spent. Saying thank you I really needed that, he kissed her long on the lips. I guess, not knowing what to say she said your welcome and he promptly fell asleep.

She sat up and looked down at her now dripping pussy and watched the thick juice as it oozed out between her swollen lips. She reached down and with one finger touched a drop of the mixed juices. She looked at it gleaming the firelight and then looked over to Jim's sleeping form. She seemed very puzzled. Tired she rolled over to me and snuggled up against me and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke first. They still had their clothes off and what remained was in adishevled state. Jane's shorts were not immediately visible but her panties were still hanging off her left ankle.

I waited until they awoke, stretched and began to wake up. I was looking at them in a strange way and then they both turned red. They looked at each other's naked bodies. From the dried juices on Jim's cock and the tell tale short black pubic hair on his belly, not to mention the dried and matted hair of Jane's pussy covered with white, dried cum it was obvious that Jane had been fucked and I wasn't the one who did it.

I looked at Jim's crotch and then at Jane's. And then back again. Then I simply said you guys must have had a great party. Then I kissed Jane on the cheek and went to the bathroom.

shibainu
shibainu
175 Followers