A Friend For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?

"You didn't." She shook her head and started chopping up some strawberries. "You love her, don't you?"

"I don't know. I told her I cared about her. That she was beautiful. I don't know if I love her. How can I do what I did with you and love her? Can I?"

"Men." She growled. "You've got to be the stupid creatures on earth." She motioned for him to sit on a stool so she could look him in the eye. When she was standing between his legs, she placed a palm against each cheek. "Honey, I guess this is a screwed up situation for you. She and I talked about it and she excepts what we're doing. I blame that brain of hers. She's a big picture kind of girl. She won't say she loves you either, but she does. I'm not sure if it's the passionate kind of love or just a long lasting love. But it is love. I know that. You two used to be inseparable. Puberty kind of got in the way. Tell her and ask her. When you do, make sure you actually look her in the eye. Honesty and tenderness goes along way, Mr. Walker."

"Yes, ma'am."

With his face held between both of her hands, she kissed him softly. "You're racking up the kisses, aren't you. I guess we'll have to find a white board to keep a tally."

Breakfast was a little noisier than dinner. Mother and daughter chatted while Ryan tried to stay invisible. He wasn't sure what the new dynamic was or where he really fit in to it. Ryan rinsed off the dishes to Mrs. Tan's surprised pleasure and loaded the dishwasher. Miranda came back down stairs and kissed him a lingering goodbye kiss before leaving to spend the day at a volunteer animal shelter and then work on a school project with a classmate.

When Mrs. Tan appeared, he was staring at a wall of photographs in the living room. She'd changed in to a simple blouse and skirt. She sat down and smiled at him, but didn't say a word. Her eyes looked at the seat next to her and then back to him. Ryan knew what he was supposed to do, but somehow his brain worked in slow motion. When he finally sat next to her on the couch, she scooted closer and crossed her legs towards him.

"Hello, Mr. Walker. What would you like to do to me?"

"Anything you want." He caught the tiny disapproving shake of the head and cleared his throat. "I want to kiss you."

"Is that it? I'd like you to be specific. In fact, I'll obey you completely."

"Really?"

Her eyebrow raised slightly. "Within reason. You aren't some sort of freak are you?"

"I don't think so."

"Good. Today's lesson is foreplay and as corny as it sounds, I'm going to teach you to make love to a woman. I've never really liked the phrase, but it can be accurate. I guess it's all just different forms of sex. Some girls really like slow and tender, others really like quick, rough, and dirty. The rest are somewhere in between. Our first time today is anything you want and any position you want. I'll only correct you if you're hurting me or having trouble. Okay?"

"Okay. Can I ask you a question first?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Are you getting anything out of this? I'm grateful. Extremely grateful, but I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Ryan sweetie, you've got to be the most adorable boy I've ever met. You gave me two orgasms yesterday. That's a pretty rare thing." Her hand dropped to his leg and began to tease dangerously close to his already hard cock. "I might be getting more out of this than you. I'm certainly the one taking advantage. I'm the adult, remember? I want to have sex with you. I woke up this morning with a smile knowing I was going to have sex with you. So just relax and do whatever you want with me. Take charge and just do it."

He sat quietly for a moment as her hand began to caress his cock through his shorts. Standing, he offered her his hand. "I guess we shouldn't ruin your couch."

They walked up the stairs in silence and into her bedroom. Ryan's heart was well beyond racing. He led her to the side of the bed and turned to look down at her.

"Lie on the bed." He instructed.

Her lip twitched and her eyes narrowed, but she obeyed. She crawled onto the bed face down on her stomach with her hands under her chin. Ryan stared for a moment. He'd meant for her to lie on her back, but her legs were so cute staring up at him. Pulling his shirt off, he teased slowly up her legs with his fingernails as he crawled to her side. Her leg came up under his touch and her face turned towards him. She was smiling a content coy smile. It made him lean over and kissed her cheek.

"You're mean, Emily."

"A little. I told you to be specific."

"Roll over on your back, Mrs. Tan."

She was chuckling silently as she obeyed. One by one he unbuttoned her blouse. More and more smooth skin appeared. Her bra was non-existent. When he got to the bottom button, he tugged her blouse out of her skirt and opened it wide as his placed a kiss as close to her nipple as he could. He traced the outline of her breasts in a figure eight with his index finger. Then he repeated it with the tip of his nose and then his tongue. She wiggled and sighed under him.

"Who's being mean now?"

He kissed down her stomach and then worked on her skirt until he could slide it down and off. "Am I doing okay?"

"No complaints. I love gentle and slow."

He slid off the bed and pulled off his shorts and then crawled back up to strip her panties off. She raised her ass to help and then made sure her legs were clamped tightly together.

"Take your blouse off, please."

She sat up and slipped out of it then flopped back down to lie perfectly still. Her smile appeared when she found him glaring down at her playfully. His hand found her breast as his lips met hers. While his tongue moved between her lips, his hand explored down her body. Lightly teasing the skin and then coming back to massage her breasts. He kissed down to her breast and ran his nose over the soft pliable flesh. She smelled like flowers. Maybe lilacs. "Spread you legs for me." He was suckling her nipple when he felt her legs move apart. As he moved across to the other one, he looked up and smiled. "Thank you for not wearing a bra. I doubt if I could have gotten it off of you without a chainsaw."

"You're welcome. I'll teach you how to take them off later. I thought I was the one going to pleasure you."

"You will. I want to see if I can make you cum without any help. You're going to have to teach me how to rub your clit the way you did yesterday."

"You can use your tongue and you can suck on it once I'm really aroused. Some even use their nose as they're tonguing a girl. It usually doesn't take much once I'm close. Just watch my stomach when it sucks in and stays, I'm minutes away from an orgasm."

"And your nipples? You were tugging at them. I thought you said to be gentle."

She blushed slightly as she raised her head to look at him as he absentmindedly ran his fingers over her body. His tongue was flicking an erect nipple as he looked up at her.

"I'm a woman. We change our mind. Pinching and tugging on them can send a spark right to my clit. It's like a lightning bolt."

"Oh. Teach me."

"What?"

"I want to suck on your clit and play with your nipples. Can you cum if I do that?"

"Oh yea. That would do it."

"Good. I guess you can teach me how."

"We're doing better with our communication. I like it. Just take your time down there. When you see my lips spread further apart, you can focus on the opening for a bit and then my clit. Be really gentle at first. Suckle it and flick it with your tongue. Keep your hands moving just like you're doing right now. I'll be cumming soon enough. Okay?"

"Remember to tell my how hard. I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you, Mr. Walker. You can spend a bit more time with my tits, but not too much. They'll get sore after awhile."

She let her head fall back and her knees moved further apart as he went back to work on her nipple. He could feel her body temperature rising. Crawling around until he was between he legs, he slowly worked across her abdomen. His lips found a sensitive spot just under her navel that caused her stomach to roll. Flicking the spot with his tongue brought her hand down to grip his hair.

"You're learning fast. I have a few places that drive me absolutely wild. Use your nails."

Turning his head to watch the effects, he reached up and slowly ran his fingers across the width of her abdomen until he reached the spot. Her mouth flew open as her breath shot from her lungs. With one hand he gently palmed her pussy and started slow circles. The other continued to work across her stomach, hitting the spot every other pass. Emily seemed to be almost hyperventilating.

Ryan moved lower and found her lips spread wide and inviting. His tongue came out to find her clitoris. Spreading her lips, he barely surrounded it with his lips and began to suck in further into his mouth.

"Oh, yes Ryan. Just like that. Suck it faster." Her hands reached down and dragged his up to her breasts. "Just pinch them every time you suck. Use your tongue too."

Emily was bucking her hips into him as he followed her instructions. Her moans and coos were growing louder. Reaching out, she gripped the bedspread in both hands. She was arching her back, her body attempting to throw Ryan off it. Ryan tongue was as frantic as her fingers had been yesterday. When he cleared is throat, Mrs. Tan shriek and her body convulsed under him. For the next few seconds her body tightened up and shook before slowly relaxing.

Ryan felt a tiny bit of liquid hit his chin. It was warm. Reaching up, he wiped it away and then licked his fingers. He crawled up to lie beside her. Her eyes turned to follow his movements as her breathing slowed.

"You definitely aren't a fluke. Wow, I didn't know I was into young men." She rolled to her side and kissed him. Her tongue darting out to lick the moisture from his chin between kisses. "Another rule. Always kiss a girl after she gives you oral sex. A guy that doesn't is an ass. It's a pretty good indication he's just using the girl. It hurts us."

"Okay."

"Have you ever tasted your cum?"

Ryan coughed nervously and slowly nodded his head. "I licked a little bit, once. It didn't really taste like anything. Just weird tasting something coming out of my own body."

"Well, it can't hurt you. You're going to taste some more of it today and get over the weirdness. If you aren't completely comfortable with sex, you'll freak out with a girl and hurt her unnecessarily. I think you've noticed we're sensitive creatures."

"Yea. Unpredictable too."

She gave him another kiss. "It's your turn. What would you like?"

"What ever you'd like to do to me." She swatted his chest in disapproval, which caused him to quickly state. "Your favorite position. I want that."

"Hmm. That I can do."

Rolling on top of him, she slid down to rub against his cock. Ryan sucked in his breath from the feel of her pussy lips melding to his flesh. Emily rocked her pelvis, coating his cock with her wetness. All Ryan could do was stare up at the woman.

"My daughter is smaller framed than me. She might have a bit of trouble doing this at first. Hell, I might."

Pulling up his dick, she rose up and settled herself down. His cock disappearing into her as she slowly exhaled. Ryan heard her grunt and then felt the tightness surround his cock. He couldn't stop his hips from rising up to meet the sensation. It brought out a startled whimper. Her hand went to his hip and pushed him back to the bed. Hers began to rock. Every few rotations, she'd lower herself further until he felt her pubic hair mash into his. Emily was exhaling tiny puffs of air, a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek.

"Am I hurting you?" Ryan reached up and pushed her hair from her face to have it fall back as soon as he removed his hand.

"No, honey." She leaned down and kissed him softly. "I'm a little girl and you're a big boy. And I'm way out of practice. It doesn't hurt at all. It just fills me. It's hard to explain the feeling. It's wonderful. Just try and hold still until I get used to it."

Ryan nodded as she lowered her head to his chest and began to rock against him. He could feel the hardness of her nipples against his flesh. The wetness surrounding him. Her pussy seemed to be pulling at his cock every time she rocked. Reaching around her, he began to rub up and down her back and sides. Her head finally came up to look down at him. It looked like she was in blissful agony. Her upper lip was coated with sweat as she began to rock more forcefully onto him.

"Okay." She nodded quickly. "Drive into me. As hard as you can."

His ass came of the bed and ripped the air from her lungs. She was hovering on inches above him, letting him only a quick thrust upwards. The springs of the mattress bounced him faster and faster. With a grunt, he came. The first blast was accompanied by a violent shudder. The next half dozen left his cock to coat her completely until his muscles slowly uncoiled and relaxed.

He felt her warm breath on his face just before she kissed him. Pushing up, she sunk all the way down on him and began to grind almost painfully into his pelvis. Her nails dug into his chest hard enough to draw blood. Ten little curved indents as her body tensed. The muscles gripping his cock grew tighter and tighter as she worked her hips. Ryan lost count of the minutes. He closed his eyes and let her use him. Slowly but surely, his cock began to grow inside of her. Emily's whimper told him, she'd noticed too. And then she was quivering and shaking on top of him. Her nails digging deeper into his chest muscles and bringing a sharp grunt from him.

She twitched and jerked for a moment and then slowly sunk down to lick the sweat from his hairless chest. Her head came up with an apologetic face showing. "I'm sorry. I keep drawing blood."

"I'll live."

"It's going to be hard to explain what happened in the locker room." Her tongue came out and began to lick drops of blood. The combination of tastes caused her to groan in pleasure.

"I'll tell them I lost my virginity to the hottest woman I've ever seen. I just won't tell them who."

"Good boy. I'm going to have to keep you. If you don't mind, that is."

"I don't mind, but you'll have to ask Miranda. I thought this was all for her." He said it with a shade of laughter in his voice.

Mrs. Tan's head came up as she laughed. Her face a beautiful imaged of relaxed happiness. "And he jokes. Good boy. Pretty soon you're going to actually enjoy this."

Ryan finally had to laugh. "Yea, this is torture, Mrs. Tan."

She rolled off of him and pulled him so they were face to face on their sides. Her hand went down and guided the tip back into her. Their heads were resting on the pillow she'd pulled under them. Ryan snaked his bottom arm under her to get more comfortable while the other found her hip. She was staring at him as she slowly flexed her hips. Her eyes would occasionally close and then pop back open.

"All right, Mr. Walker. School time. You pass the kiss and hand test. We don't like it when a man gropes us. And you're definitely patient with your needs. If you can always make a girl cum before you get yours, you'll drown in women. I need you to be extremely patient with Miranda. Work up her entire body no matter what she says or asks for. She needs to be soaking wet when you slide inside. She's tinier than me, so it's going to be a tight fit."

"Tighter than you. Oh, crap. I won't last a second in her."

"Yes you will. You're going to double wrap with her. That means two condoms, Mr. Walker. She's on the pill, but I'm not going to let her get knocked up and ruin her future. She's got a scholarship coming and a baby would destroy her dreams. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm spoiling you a bit by not making you wear one, but I can't have children. Miranda's birth took care of that. You'll even last longer with a condom on, but the sensation will be a bit less. Always wear one with a girl, even if she says she's on the pill. Sometimes, a girl lies. And sometimes accidents happen. Not to mention nasty little diseases. Got it?"

"Got it."

She slid him out and rolled to her back. "Now, while you kiss me, let your hand wander across my body. Use your palm and your fingertips and the back of a knuckle. You can alternate between light as a feather and gently firm. They all add up. Making me cum is apparently easy for you, but some women need to be stoked like a furnace. Little touches and kisses are the kindling. Whispers against my skin and ear are too. Even your warm breath can drive a woman crazy. Have you ever fingered a woman?"

"No."

"Since I'm already plenty wet, reach down and start playing with me. Avoid the clit for a bit. It can be extremely sensitive right after an orgasm. When you slide your finger in, curl it a bit and rub the wall of my vagina. Work up to two fingers and then work faster. Some women like it like that while other like you to use them like your dick."

Ryan moved his hand down and caressed her inner thigh. He could feel the slick skin under his touch. Emily was staring up at him with her eyes wide open. His fingers slid over her labia, allowing it to roll and move under the pressure of his fingertips. He continued to tease her until she bit her lip and smiled up at him. When he slid his finger into her, she tensed. He could feel her tighten around it. Curling his finger like she'd said, he began to pull at her gently. She nodded quickly as her eyes closed and her head rolled back. He switched to quick little probes in and out.

"Which do you like?"

"The first." She said with her breathing rapidly increasing. "Put two fingers in and do that."

While his fingers explored, he leaned down and took her entire areola into his mouth. He felt her legs come off the bed and her knee hit him in the side. His tongue flicked across her nipple and then he pulled at it with his lips. He felt her groan vibrating through her as she fought against his fingers. She was rocking violently. Turning his eyes to look down her body, he saw her stomach pulled tight. He licked his way to her other breast and began to pull and tease it. Her throaty scream erupted as soon as she did. He felt the muscles grip his fingers so tight he pinched his lips clamped down on her breast and brought a second scream from her. Her body was fully stretched out with her toes pointed. He took his fingers out of her as she shivered. The actions sent goosebumps racing across her skin. Laying his head on the pillow, he watched as she came back down to earth.

Ryan wandered home at six o'clock. He was unable to remove the smile. Food didn't work, a shower did work, and finishing up some reading for school didn't even work. Mrs. Tan had given him an A minus for the day. She wouldn't tell him what he'd done wrong, but her smile seemed to be a teasing smile. He'd even gotten the green light to go ahead and have sex with Miranda. He expected her to knock on his door that night, but she didn't. He went to school with a smile still on his face. He was halfway through the day before Jason found him in the hallway.

"Shit." Jason's voice caused Ryan to turn and straighten up from his locker. "The bitch broke up with me."

"Which one?"

"Miranda. She said she was having trouble concentrating in class and I was a distraction. That fucking whore."

"I thought she was a virgin." Ryan's voice was staining to hide the anger. He noticed a few eyes turn at Jason's loud voice.

"She's still a whore. I even got blew off by Kristen. I'm going to have to find some easy bitch to suck me off. What are we doing after school?"

"I'm lifting weights and running. After that I have to get home and finish an assignment. You're on your own, buddy." Ryan slammed his locker and walked away without looking back.