A Friend For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went through two more classes to finish out the day. Ryan was walking towards the locker room when he was wrapped up in a hug. Kristen's puffy and red face looked up at him. Miranda was staring at him as she held out his recorder.

"You played it for her?"

"Yea. She needed to know he was planning to rape her."

Kristen looked up at him. He could see the hurt it had caused to hear what Jason thought of her. "Thank you."

"It's okay. He's an ass. You actually are pretty."

"No I'm not. Not really."

"Yes you are. And I like your butt. It's hard not to stare at."

Her laugh was half-hearted. "Thanks, Ryan." Her arms squeezed him a little tighter before she released him and walked hurriedly into the locker room.

"Hi." He looked at Miranda. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, accentuating her rounded cheeks and large eyes. He wanted to kiss her.

"Hi. How are you?"

"Good. I was a little disappointed you didn't show up last night."

"Mom didn't let me. She said she wore you out."

Ryan blushed and looked around to see if anyone was taking notice of them. "She's a good teacher. I passed the class. She told me I can have my way with you whenever you want."

"She was humming to herself all night. What exactly did you do to her?"

Ryan shrugged. He felt the heat of embarrassment rising. Talking about have sex with her mother wasn't the most comfortable thing to discuss. "I don't know what I did. She says it's either from being really turned on or really comfortable with the person. I'm not sure I'm doing anything special."

"She says you are. She says you'll blow me away."

"I hope so. Miranda? Are we dating? I mean...is this just sex or is this more for you?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought that far ahead."

"Yes you have. I know how you think. You probably wrote a paper on the long term outcome of having sex with the neighbor boy."

She punched him in the arm and pulled him aside to lean against the wall. Waiting for a crowd of guys to pass, she crossed her arms. "I didn't get that detailed. Two years ago I made a list of boys I'd trust to be my first and you were the only one I came up with. I just didn't know how to tell you or ask you. I was afraid you'd freak out and run away."

"I wouldn't have. You might have been able to take my virginity before I regained consciousness. You know, you're kind of a sister to me in a way."

"What?"

"I mean. We grew up together. You're the closest thing to a sibling I have. What I'm trying to say is that I think of you as family. You grew into a brainy hot girl." Ryan shook his head in exasperation. "I'm screwing this up."

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

"That I love you, I guess."

"You guess? You don't know?"

"I do. I don't know how to explain it or compare it to anything. I love my Mom. I feel safe with her. I love you kind of like that, but differently. I use to be comfortable with you."

"What changed?" She'd moved closer, her eyes dark and curious.

"You. You turned into a woman."

"And you love me like your mother?" The left side of her face curled as she teased him gently.

Ryan was blushing fully now. He glared at her. "No. I don't really know how I love you. I mean, I don't want to hurt you. I don't know if I just love you because I've always loved you or I'm in love with you. And I don't know what you feel for me. I don't want to make this more than you want or less if you really truly love me."

"Hmm. You're a really dumb boy." Miranda raised up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She was smiling broadly. "That's what I love the most about you."

Ryan watched her bounce away before turning and walking into the locker room. He was able to avoid anyone noticing his wounds as he changed clothes. His mind was racing to figure out what the hell he was supposed to say to her. All he knew was he couldn't stop thinking about having sex with her. She probably had it timed down to the minute when it was going to happen.

After finishing his work out and his run, he headed home. His Mom had barely left for work when the doorbell rang. When he opened it he found Miranda with a small duffel bag. She stepped by him and headed straight for his room. When he got there, she was unpacking a few sets of clothes.

"If I'm going to keep spending the night, I want some of my things here. Where can I put them?"

"The dresser. Top drawer is yours if you want it."

He watched her after he emptied the drawer for her. She went about her business in a quick unhurried way as if he wasn't even there. Amused and a bit worried, he sat down on the bed propped up on two pillows. When she was done, she looked at him for a bit and then stripped completely. Ryan's mouth turned back into a desert, while his hands turned clammy.

"I'm getting over my shyness." She said as his eyes roamed over her. "Your turn."

"I like being shy."

"Shut up. Strip."

Ryan stood up and undressed. "You Tan women are bossy."

"And you Walker boys like bossy women."

Miranda stepped closer and kissed his chest. Ten little kisses for each fingernail. Her eyes were curious when she looked straight up at him. Ryan pushed her hair out of her face and smiled.

"She was enjoying herself. So, what's the plan?"

"We cuddle."

"Anything off limits?"

"Yes. I want my first time to be after the Valentine dance on Friday."

"Okay."

It was early to settle into bed, but they did anyway. They spent the night joined at the lips. Their hands grew braver and braver as the night progressed. The days passed slowly. The nights flew by in a blur. Jason rebounded quickly. He found and fell in love with a twenty-something's mouth. I tight little package named Rochelle. She had an oral fetish. Jason complained about her nose, but loved the top of her head. So he let it slide. Ryan listened, but continued to blow him off for training. Friday took forever to arrive.

In the nicest clothes he had, which weren't that special, he escorted Mirada to the dance. Her form fitting teal dress only emphasized her features even more. Miranda was all smiles each time she dragged him to the dance floor. During the slow songs, she was pressed tightly to him. Leaving no one wondering if they were just good friends.

When the dance was over and he walked her towards his house with her hand tucked into his, he was unable to speak. She giggled when she noticed his hand shaking as he unlocked the front door.

"I'm supposed to be the nervous one. You've done this before."

"Yea, but this is different."

"How?"

"You're you. Your Mom took charge and basically told me what to do. I didn't really have time to think about it. I've been thinking about this for a week. I don't want to disappoint you."

"I've been thinking about this for two years. You won't." She shut the door and locked it before heading for his bedroom.

Ryan watched her go. Her hips swaying back and forth as she walked. Her legs held his attention. They seemed to sparkle as they caught the light. Her long black hair was naturally straight for the first time in years. She disappeared into the bathroom, giving him time to grab some sodas from the kitchen.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed with a can of pop in his hands when she appeared in the doorway. She'd lost her shoes in the bathroom. Her footsteps were silent as she ignored the light switch and made her way to stand before him. The only indication of nervousness was a small drawn out breath before she took the can from him and took a drink and then set it aside. She slipped out of her dress and let it drop at her feet before she started working on the buttons of his shirt.

Ryan had to swallow twice before he squeaked out the words, "I love you, Miranda."

"I know. You always did, but you just never knew it."

His shirt was tugged down his arms and tossed aside. Miranda knelt and undid his shoes and pulled off his socks.

"I knew it. I just didn't know if you did."

"Yes you did. You've always known. Why do you think I've always run to you whenever I needed to be held?"

"I don't know."

Her hands undid his belt and then unbuttoned his pants. The lightest pressure to his chest was enough to tell him to lie back. Her hand moved down his legs and pulled his pants off. With both of them in just their underwear, she crawled onto the bed and rested her head on a pillow.

"It's because you make me feel safe and loved. You've always protected me. Everytime I was scared or unsure, your hand always found mine. I've loved you since we were three. I'll love you forever. No matter what happens."

"Even if this ruins our friendship?" Ryan curled up beside her and began tracing his fingers over her skin. His hands still trembled.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but you're going to marry me."

Ryan's soft short-lived laughter caused the bed to shake a bit. "I am?"

She nodded. Her eyes were deep and dark as she gazed up at him. "You are. We're going to go off to college, get our degrees, and then get married. You're going to give me a baby when we're twenty-six."

"Really? Anything else?"

"A cat. Maybe two."

"So, I don't have to make any decisions at all?"

"You can choose whether the lights stay on or off for this."

"On."

She smiled at his quick response. Miranda raised up and undid her bra and handed it to him. "Mom says you still suck at that."

"Hmm, that explains the A minus."

Ryan leaned down and kissed her waiting lips. His thumb was caressing her cheek. Feeling the softness of her skin. He'd transferred the tremble to her lips. It remained there until she let his tongue part them and discover her tongue. They'd started this way several times this week. This time was different. The kisses were deeper. There was an emotion in each kiss. Every sigh held a new level of passion. He felt a chill run through him when he realized how real this was.

"Just let me kiss and touch you for awhile." His lips moved against hers as he spoke.

Her eyes opened and explored his. She nodded once and then closed them again. Her arms came up to rest under the pillow as she gave him her body without any resistance. Little by little, he kissed her cheeks, and chin, and eyelids. His hand ran up and down her inner arm until he slid it into hers.

"It'll be okay. I'll be gentle."

"I know."

Ryan traced the beginning curve of each breast with the tip of his nose. With his cheek, he felt the delicate smoothness of them. Her first real gasp came when his tongue licked slowly up between her breasts. Miranda's unoccupied hand found his and pulled it under the pillow. By the time his lips moved down to her surging stomach, he'd kissed her until she was breathless.

Achingly slow, his fingers traced down her arms as his lips moved across her abdomen. He kissed in a circle around her navel before letting his tongue dart inside. With just fingernails, he drew random patterns across her skin. He could smell her. Smell the already familiar musk her body created when aroused. His tremble was back as he fought the desire to bury his head into the precious folds of her pussy. He wanted to drink her up completely.

Curling his fingers, he pulled her panties down until the first bit of black hair appeared. His tongue moved across each new bit of flesh he uncovered. Dangerously close, he placed kisses around her already parted lips. As he pulled her panties further and further, he scooted down the bed. His lips teased her inner thighs and the inside of her knees.

Her eyes appeared out of half-closed eyelids as her tongue kept coming out to lick her lips. Her chest rose and fell as fast as he'd ever seen. When he'd finally removed her panties, Ryan was on his knees. He lifted her left leg and traced his fingernails up and down it. Noticing her body twitch when he found a spot at the back of her knee. The other leg had a similar reaction.

Pushing her legs apart, he crawled up until he was on his stomach. The wetness of her pussy had spread down her thighs as he'd played with her legs. Sliding his hands under her ass, he began to massage in a slow methodical rhythm as his tongue reached out to clean her thighs. Taking a peek at her, Miranda's back arched as her head rolled back and forth. Her hands were pressing against the headboard as she tried to hold still. Her fragile breath was filled with shuddered sighs.

Ryan flattened his tongue and licked the length of her slit. He alternated between each lip, both inside and out. His tongue barely teased the length of the bright pink inner lips. His thumbs spread her wide as he finally found her vagina. Teasing and circling in tighter and tighter circles until he began to probe inside.

Miranda hands came down and gripped his hair. Her moans and mumbled words were garbled. Ryan felt her knees lift as she tightened her legs around him. They were shaking. Her whole body was shaking as she tried to push his tongue further into her body. When his nose teased at her clitoris, she screamed.

"Yes. Oh, Yes."

His lips closed on the tiny little ball and suckled as fast as he could, his tongue darting. Miranda let out a raspy squeak and then her body jerked violently. He felt her body's aftershocks slowly recede. Her body turned a darker shade before his eyes. Miranda's eyes were closed. Her tongue seemed to be trapped between her lips until it finally disappeared.

Ryan placed gentle kisses as his fingernails moved across her belly. When her breathing had slowed, he slid a finger between her lips and teased for a second. Her head came up to see him smiling at her. He watched her eyes flare wide as his slipped his index finger in. With gentle pressure, he curled his finger and began to massage. His finger sliding in and out slowly.

"Ryan? What are you doing?"

"Making sure you remember your promise."

"What promise?" Her hands were running through her hair as her legs refused to be still.

"To marry me."

"I didn't promise you that."

"You better or I'll stop doing this."

Her head bobbed frantically. Her knees came up and her pelvis widened when the second finger forced its way inside her. "I promise. I promise I'll marry you." She whimpered.

Ryan fingers worked faster as he placed kisses around her clit. His tongue curled and toyed with it as softly as he could. When her hips began rocking frantically, he slid his fingers out and then back in. His eyes were focused on her stomach as he got her used to the in and out sensation. When her stomach got too tight, he slowed until her breathing got back under control.

As he toyed with her, he slowly slid his underwear down his legs and kicked out of them. Ryan worked her up again. His fingers probing and twisting, then rapidly massaging as they curled and pulled at her. The third time he thought her orgasm was almost crashing over her, he pulled out and hopped off the bed. He heard her loud whimpering moan in protest.

He was working feverishly to get the first condom on when a tiny lyrical laugh caused him to turn. She was leaning on her elbows watching him. Her lips twitched in a smile that slowly spread ear to ear. Her head bobbed as she slid down the bed a bit and spread her legs wider.

The bed rocked under him as he crawled back to her. On his hands and knees, he let his fingers tease her thighs. Working back to her core. She was well passed wet. With one hand running up between her breasts and back down, he slid a finger back inside. He gave her a soft smile when she glared up at him. Miranda's mouth opened to issue an order when his second finger slid in to cause her lips to slam shut.

His fingers moved faster than before. Ryan felt her clitoris roll under his thumb. When her stomach pulled tight, he inched closer. Pushing down his cock, he slid his fingers out and replaced them with the tip of his dick. Sliding in barely past the tip. His groan was barely quieter than the one coming from Miranda as he felt her muscles gripping him fiercely. Ryan silently thanked Mrs. Tan. He'd have finished the second he entered her daughter without the condoms.

Ryan's hips flexed, sliding deeper and deeper. He tried to concentrate on the tiny almost inaudible whimpers. The sheer tightness of her was more than he could stand. He pulled out, his breath ragged as he tried to fight back his orgasm while his thumb continued to tease her clit.

As slow as he could, he pushed back inside. This time he pressed as far as he could. Miranda's body rose up as her mouth flew open to let all the air in her lungs escape. His hips moved back. A distinct wet sheen covered his cock. He watched as her pussy seemed to try and pull him back in as if reluctant to have him escape. Time after time he slid and out of her. Her body getting use to the rhythm as he finally felt the pressure in his balls recede.

Ryan lowered himself on top of her as he flexed his hips. Hers began to greedily meet his. He could feel her legs move around him as he found her hands and threaded his fingers into hers. His breath drifted through her hair, as he began kissing her cheek, her temple, her forehead, and every bit of skin he could find.

"I love you, Miranda." He whispered into her mouth as it parted for him.

"I love...Ryan..."

Her eyes fluttered open as her hands left his to find the muscles of his back. Skin slick with the sweat made her dig her nails into his back. She pulled at him. Her hips driving into him. Ryan could feel her body straining. Her stomach rolled and then sucked tight as she exhaled through clenched teeth. Sinking as deep as he could, he began to roll his pelvis into her. Their bodies refused to separate, unable to.

He could feel her grip tighten. Her nails dug into the back of his hand as her body arched under him. He felt the muscles surrounding his cock roll like a tidal wave. Gripping tighter then ever before. They seemed to quake and shiver. Biting his bottom lip he drove into her. Moving fast. Knowing he'd given her the pleasure he'd prayed he could.

As her tides of her orgasm fell away, Ryan's began. He felt the pressure ripped from him in surging spasms as he groaned in her ear. His hips flexing. Instinctively driving into her with abandon. Ryan didn't know how long his orgasm lasted. It felt like forever. He lay on top of her trying to catch his breath. Feeling her fingers gliding across the skin of his back. Soothing the storm that had just passed over them both. Ryan rolled off of her to look up at the ceiling and smile.

Miranda's hand found his chest as she rolled to her side. It slid down and removed the condoms and tied them in knot. Ryan took them and dropped them over the side of the bed. Reaching for her hand, he snuck a peek at her.

"Did I hurt you at all?"

Miranda moved so her face hovered over his. Her fingertips traced his face as her eyes drifted into his. "You might not want to hear this, but that was beautiful. Pain and all. It was everything and so much more. I don't think anyone could ever do it better. Not with me. Not ever."

"What do we do now?"

"We love each other. Everyday. Even when we hate each other. Love me like this and everything will be okay."

The lights were turned off and the rest of the night was spent cuddled up close. Miranda's hands refused to stop tracing his face as they shared the same pillow. She fell asleep a half-hour after he did. Her eyes slowly closed, no longer able to stay open to stare at him.

Mrs. Tan opened the door for them at nine as Ryan slowed and looked confused at the car in the driveway.

"Morning." She greeted them. Her eyes danced between them. A knowing smile found her daughter and then she wrapped her up in a hug.

"Morning." They both said almost in unison.

They were ushered into the kitchen to find Kristen smiling at them and half done with a plate of waffles. Emily went back to the waffle iron and began to make more. Her eyes were twinkling when she caught Miranda's smile and nod. Ryan stole glances around the room to try and figure out what was going on.