What are Friends For Ch. 02

Story Info
A limousine ride.
974 words
4.41
9.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snuggled into the luxurious folds of my cloak, I looked around the interior of the limo. Leather seats, dim lighting, mini-bar, all the things you would think to see...

However, the item of my reoccurring attention was lounging on the other seat...my friend Matthew. The one who set all this up, and was now whisking us away, refusing to answer my queries on the location...

Whisky brown eyes smoldering into mine, beckoning me to explore deeper....

"Hello?! Earth to Meaghan...I said "We're here..." the rumbling baritone caused me to start, and I felt my cheeks turn crimson with sudden heat.

Damn it, I hadn't even noticed the vehicle stopping!

"Sorry, um, I was just noticing that your doublet matches your eyes..." I stammered, and immediately blushed even harder. Wonderful, now I have moved into the utter suavity of junior high...

His warm chuckles filled the limo and wrapped around me. Unable to stop, I shuddered—it felt like that laugh had reached inside and stroked secret areas with velvet fire...

Matt exited the car with an easy grace, and extended his hand to assist me. Strong fingers wrapped around mine, enveloping with incredible heat. Looking up as I stood, our eyes met...for a timeless moment frozen, staring. Heat pulsed between us, arcing between our bodies, a yearning to close the distance.

Desire and admiration darkening those incredible eyes, Matt stepped back and bent to lay a kiss on my hand. Entranced by the depths, I could only watch as he laid gentle lips on the back of my hand, and shivered when my hand was turned over. Soft lips caressed the inside of my wrist, on the pulse point, and I felt a gentle scrape of teeth. A gasp escaped my lips, startlingly husky. With a wicked smile I had never seen before, he stood, and grasped my arm, laying my hand on his forearm.

The grand house we were headed for had been decked out with banners and flags of black and gold, bearing the emblem of a rampant lion. Men in tabards bearing the same device opened the door, bowing with dancer's grace. A lovely lady in flowing satin met us in the foyer, and taking our cloaks, directed us towards the main hall.

Huge wooden doors were opened into a marvelous, magical scene...everywhere candles glimmered, light shimmering off of velvets, gems, and satins. Soft music wafted past us, carrying with it the smell of savory foods and beeswax. It was almost too perfect, too much...

Looking up, I saw that Matt was looking at me, hope and mischievousness crossing his expression as our eyes met.

"If only you knew...how happy you look right now, how comfortable and confident...finally, I get to see the true Meaghan..." he murmured, leaning in to brush his lips along the top of my head. Taking a deep breath, I slid my hand up his arm to cup his neck. The pulse under my palm suddenly sped up as Matt lifted his head up. Looking into whiskey eyes, all I could say was "Yes...thank you...." as I pulled him down for a kiss. Heat and softness, hunger and longing swept between us, pulling us closer together. Leaning into his warmth, I felt myself surrendering...the kiss deepening, becoming more frantic, hungry. We ate at each others mouths, franticly trying taste more...passion, longing, joy, and impatience jostling for position in my heart, swirling around in blissful chaos.

Strong arms suddenly crushed me to his chest, and that hot mouth scorched a path down my neck, drawing a moan from deep within me...then teeth bit down on the juncture of neck and shoulder. The flash of pure lust and pleasure from his bite arched my back, pressing my breasts firmly against the lush fabric and heat of his chest. With a growl Matt raised his head, looking suddenly dark and fell...

"You just don't know..." he muttered, raking a hand through his hair roughly and taking a deep breath.

Stunned from the depths of my reaction to him, it took all of my will to attempt to gather my composure. Shooting Matt a slightly crooked grin, I waved towards the entrance of the wonderland..."My lord..."

We found our places, near the head table, but thankfully not up on that august platform...nothing like being able to eat without being watched like a fish in a bowl.

Matthew pulled out my chair like a true gentlemen. As I settled into its cushioned depths, I felt him lean over me to bury his nose into my hair. The heat of his breath warmed me as he bent to whisper "You just don't know...."

The feast was a spectacular blur...the food wonderful, the entertainment boisterous, the costumes fantastic...but I can not have tell you what I ate, the color of the clothing, or the jokes told.

My attention was firmly captured by my companion, my friend...my Matthew...

Soon, the dessert remove was finished, and the area cleared for dancing. Heart in my throat, I accepted Matthew's hand and followed him onto the wooden floor. As the first strains of the music drifted to us, I smiled up at the utterly dashing man next to me.

Around and around the circle...now bowing, now spinning, anchored by firm hands and hot eyes. Giving in to the music, I lost myself in the dance, feeling the flow and sway of the melody as we spun and glided.

Too soon the song stopped, and so did we. Clasped in his arms, a feeling of contentment settled into my, skin, bone, soul deep. Finally I understood...this is what life is.

"Ready to go, hon?" he whispered in that wonderfully sexy baritone. "I can drop you at your apartment."

Looking up into the whisky eyes that I admired so much, I took a deep breath.

"I'd much rather crash at yours..."