What Are You Saying?

Story Info
A woman recounts her forced-sex encounter to a friend...
2k words
4.08
50.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I get this package... It's weird because it was just left on the hood of my car. It's like someone left it accidentally on the hood of my car... like they were looking for their keys, and they left this little shoe box type-of-thing on my car and drove away and forgot about it."

"This was in the parking lot at work?"

"Yes."

"So you opened it?"

"Yes."

"And...?"

"Inside I found this pair of shoes."

"Wait - was it wrapped, like a gift?"

"Yup... like a birthday gift, but no name, or anything... They were – are - really pretty... Sorta' sexy high heeled things."

"Huh...? You sound like you liked them."

"Yes, actually..."

"That's funny... You never wear shoes like that, which – by the way – we really need to talk about. For someone with your curves, you really do a good job at hiding your body."

"And there was this note, too..."

"Oh, wow. So what did you do?"

"Well, I was looking around, just to see if anyone was watching – it was just me – you know how I'm always the last person to leave and that parking lot is deserted at night, right? And, anyway, I read the note."

"What did it say?"

"It said: wear these shoes if you want to be used..."

*************************

"What?"

"That's all it said: wear these shoes if you want to be used... Well, the word wasn't actually 'used', if you know what I mean. I can't even say that word."

"Oh good Lord."

"But this is where it gets really weird. The shoes fit me perfectly."

"You tried them on? Let me get this straight: There's a note - threatening you with something if you put on these shoes - and of course, you put them on! You are crazy!"

"Oh, please, it wasn't like a black helicopter was going to appear all of a sudden and take me away... Not right then, anyway."

"Still..."

"So here's the thing. Well, a couple of things..."

"Okay."

"I wore the shoes to work today..."

"Oh, Lord, you are so stupid. What happened?"

"First, let me tell you, I think I know who it is... Well, I'm not one-hundred percent sure, but, you know... Sometimes you can tell."

"For the love of... what's gotten into you? You have a boyfriend, remember?"

"Him? Oh, that's funny. Do I need to remind you about our last conversation on that topic?"

"Okay, yes. I remember. You want to be 'fucked'... and he definitely won't 'fuck' you. That's what I guessed, anyway, because - apparently - that's another word you can't say. For a girl that dresses and acts so conservative, you really do have some surprisingly strong feelings on the subject."

"I know. Look, I have some issues... I dress like a typical suburban mom... even I know that. I have a square job and a boring life. I know that nobody – except you – has any idea of what I'm really like... what I really want."

"It's the same for a lot of people... I just think with you, it's..."

"More obvious?"

"Yup. Kinda'... Well, completely obvious, actually... I see you checking out other guys, and I see where your eyes roam to... You just never act on it."

"Sometimes I feel like a freak... like I shouldn't think about it so much. Like there is something wrong with me."

"So you said you think you know who it is?"

"Yes... I was sitting at my desk a week or two ago, and I had one of my shoes off – I was rubbing my foot – and I know I had this look. It was probably pretty weird."

"Like you were enjoying your foot rub too much?"

"Yes... exactly." - Laughs. "And he happened to walk by at just that moment... we talked for a little bit, and I swear I saw him take a big long look at the inside of my shoe..."

"Where the size is printed?"

"Umm hmmm..."

"But that doesn't mean... "

"I know, but I can just tell. I really like him, actually."

"Oh, Lord."

"And today when I wore those shoes, I watched him. I made sure I sat down right in front of him, and I crossed my legs, and did that little bounce with my leg and made sure it was obvious what I was wearing."

"What did he do?"

"He tried to keep his eyes on my face, but I swear I saw him take a big look..."

"You wore those shoes too work? In your normal – I'm sorry to say this – dowdy clothes?"

"I know. It looked weird, probably."

"This story isn't going to end good - is it?"

"I guess it just depends on what you mean by 'good'?"

"Why is your voice cracking? What happened?"

*************************

"Hey – you know I just remembered – I didn't even ask if you had a few minutes to talk!"

"Oh, please... You know how I am... I wouldn't have answered if I was busy... I knew something was up: You sounded a little funny at first... are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine... I feel like I only call when I have something... I don't know – heavy - to talk about. I don't mean to treat you like you're my psychologist. It's just that you're a fabulous, amazing girl too..."

"Ha! I'm the only one that gets to hear your secrets?"

Laughing - "Yes."

"I'm glad to hear it, but this time I want juicy details."

*************************

"I did my usual day. I tried to be normal, but I felt like everyone knew... like I was being set-up for some big practical, humiliating joke."

"Nobody would do that to you... you're the sweetest girl ever... But something happened... right?"

"Yes... I was walking out to my car – as usual – the last person to leave... You said you wanted details?"

"Sure, but only if you want to give them."

"I was walking pretty slowly, probably... you know I'm not used to heels. I was looking down at those shoes, thinking..."

"Oh, boy... What were you thinking?"

"I was worried – worried that it wasn't going to happen. I know this is crazy and screwed up... Worried that I just wasn't sexy enough – not hot enough...whatever."

"What? You could have any guy... You just need to step out of your shell... You really need some perspective if you think..."

"I know."

"He wasn't there, was he there...?"

"Yes. Well, I don't know if it was him, for sure... I was just walking up to my car, about ready to put the keys in the lock..."

"Oh, Lord."

"He said, 'Don't turn around'... he was trying to disguise his voice. All of a sudden he was right there behind me. He said, 'You wore the shoes, didn't you?' I said, 'Yes.' I remember the words exactly. He took the keys from my hand; he unlocked the back door of my car and then fixed a blindfold over my eyes... He tied my hands behind my back... He sat me in the backseat and then gently pushed me on my side... so other people wouldn't be able to see what was going on when we drove down the streets..."

"Oh, Lord. This really happened?"

"I know."

"You said, 'gently'?"

Well, it was more like he didn't want me to be scared... like he wanted to tell me something. It wasn't gentle, exactly..."

"What were you thinking? This happened tonight? How are you so cool and collected? Did you call the police? Are you okay?"

"Do you promise not to judge me if I tell you something?"

"Yes, of course."

"I made like I was struggling in the backseat of the car. I begged him to let me go..."

"But?"

"But, I wore those shoes..."

"Oh, good Lord... What are you saying?"

*************************

"We drove for a while. I thought I could maybe figure out where we were heading based on the stoplights, and that sort of thing, but it was impossible."

"Did he say anything?"

"No... nothing. I wanted him to... But his voice, you know... it would give him away."

"Oh, Lord."

"We stopped. He walked me into some place... it must have been a house. He sat me down on a chair. I heard his zipper undo..."

"Oh, no..."

"I heard a belt buckle undo... His..."

"What happened?"

"He forced his cock into my mouth."

"No. Oh, Lord."

"He was already hard – big – and very hard. He said, 'You wore those shoes, didn't you?' I tried to move away, but he grabbed my head and my hair. He held me right there. I had no choice. He moaned and sighed while he did it – while I did it..."

"I can't believe this..."

"After awhile he positioned me on the floor... I could hear him moving around. My hands were still tied behind my back, and it was really difficult to keep upright – he put a pillow under my knees... like he wanted me to be comfortable, to a point..."

"What happened?"

"It was like he was telling me – with that pillow under my knees – that I was going to be doing this for a long time."

"Doing what?"

"You know what I did, I'm sure. He had me, right there. I just accepted it... I gave in."

*************************

"He undressed me completely, aside from those shoes. He kept my blindfold on, but undid the restraint around my hands. I could tell he was admiring me – looking at me. He guided me around. He put me on the floor and spread my legs wide. He kissed the inside of my legs and I could tell he was smelling my..."

"Oh, Lord..."

"I told him 'No,' a hundred times, at least."

"What did he do?"

"He put his mouth on my pussy... there is no other way to say it. He put his mouth right there. He licked me and tasted me, and..."

"Oh, Lord... Did you...?"

"Yes, over and over. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to... God, I didn't want to, but it just happened. I was so hot and just dripping. I know. It's horrible. It was so bad of me to... He kept on spreading my legs wider and exposing me more and more... he would barely let me recover and then he was down there, playing with me again. Putting his fingers in me, licking me..."

"Oh, I don't know..."

"He pulled me up, after awhile... he put me back on the chair. He rubbed his cock on my cheeks and by my lips. I could feel his precum leaving a trail on my face. I opened my mouth and sucked him off."

"What were you...?"

"Thinking?"

"Yes."

"I don't know... Maybe this: He didn't actually 'fuck' me. He spread my legs and fingered me. I gave him four blow jobs, and he licked me into oblivion. But he didn't fuck me. Is that actually...?"

"I can't believe you... Yes, of course it is..."

"But I wore those shoes - so is it?"

"That doesn't matter. You said 'No' – you were blindfolded and kidnapped. God, I can barely believe it – and you are so calm. Your voice gets a little wobbly, and there is something different about you now... but..."

"I'm wearing those shoes tomorrow, again..."

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"I know - I've got some issues... You want me to call you afterwards?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this – but, yes. I want to know everything... I want to..."

"Do you want to have it happen to you, just like that? Just like it happened to me?"

"No. Of course not! Well, I don't know... I just don't know... Maybe tomorrow it will make some sense. I don't think I've been a very good psychologist this time... I don't have any answers."

"You did fine... You know what I think? Sometimes things remain secrets - even when we share the whole story – there is, I think, just some stuff that we can't explain... You know what I mean?"

"Maybe..."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow night... afterwards... Maybe then it will make more sense." - Laughing - "I just know that I really like those particular pair of high heels...!"