What Bad Girls Need Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryane is degraded, humiliated, and fucked. And loves it.
1.9k words
4.15
41.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction to Part 2, by Ryane

When I read the first chapter I was amazed. I could hear the hairbrush hitting my round bottom and I could feel salty tears running down my face. The excitement I was feeling was delicious. I was so turned on. I got so wet, and then I remembered that only filthy slutty girls let their wetness drip. I delicately cleaned my self with my fingers and then licked my fingers clean. I always enjoy the way I taste.

I have been a very bad girl. I always try to listen and adhere to standards, but it is very hard for me. I can only imagine for those of you who are always good, life must be dull. The submission here is not about the strength of the master. It is about the will and the strength of the submissive to want to please. We, as the submissive, have the true power because no matter how "good" we are, we will always end up happily receiving the punishment we want and know that it is well deserved.

Willful disobedience is always frowned upon. There are times that it cannot be helped. The feisty and defiant nature of a submissive will shine through. With that, beauty and grace of their submission shines through. It is always the submissive's fault when their dominant ultimately falls. As it should be. We have what our masters want. Every orifice tight and accessible.

*

Ryane was losing track of how long she was in the dark. At first, the vibrator in her pussy felt great, and she had even had another orgasm, but now it was starting to become uncomfortable. How long was he going to keep her alone, in the dark, with a vibrator in her cunt and asshole?

At least the vibrator in her ass wasn't uncomfortable. He had told her to purchase it specifically for insertion there, and had demanded that she begin using it while she masturbated. She would be required to tell him about how she came with her fingers, while the little bullet vibe was buzzing away in her. She had to admit it was a good orgasm. She was used to the little vibrator by now.

Her ass was still on fire from the beating with the hairbrush, and her inner thighs were also still throbbing from the belt a little bit, but not as much. Her mind drifted to next Monday at work, she hoped she wasn't going to be too sore while she sat at her desk. She prayed that she wouldn't sit funny, causing her co-workers to ask themselves why Ryane was sitting in such an unusual way.

She wondered what his cock looked like- she'd been blindfolded while he had slowly fucked her mouth, resting his belly on her nose and forehead. His stomach was a little hairy, and had tickled her nose a little bit. He'd been gentle, fucking her with strong and smooth motions, taking his time, getting used to the mouth he had at his disposal. It seemed as if he was interested in probing every last bit of her mouth with his cock, investigating it. She wished he would come back in and do that some more.

The door opened, and he turned on the lamp by her bed. He wasn't saying anything yet. He ran his fingers lightly over the welts he had caused, and then slowly pulled the vibrator out of her asshole. It slid out easily, with almost a pop at the end, and her muscle spasmed once or twice in the absence of the vibrator that had been in for so long. He slid the vibrator out of her cunt as well.

Is he going to fuck me now, she wondered, but instead he was loosening her ankle restraints, and then he moved up to her wrists, and undid those. He removed the gag, but not the blindfold.

She could feel his weight as he lay down beside her; she curled up into a ball and turned to face him. Finally he spoke.

"That was very good, Ryane," he told her, kissing her lips, and her face. She kissed him back, and tried kissing where she thought he would be as well. "Good discipline. I think you'll make a fine little slut servant.

"Come over here," he said gently, and pulled the blindfold off. He led her off the bed, and onto the floor, where he had her rest on her knees. She sat there like that while he unbuttoned his shirt, and put it on the bed. He'd already removed his shoes and socks while drinking wine in her living room and looking over her books. His belt had already been taken off for whipping her; it lay on the floor by the wall.

He kept his eyes focused on her the whole time. He slipped his pants and underwear off. Finally, she saw his cock. It was only about halfway erect, and she thought that she knew what to do about that, what he wanted, and she moved forward a little to suck him into her mouth. He liked her mouth, he'd told her. He'd told her the only reason men ever listened to what came out of it was for the chance that she'd put their hard cocks in her mouth, and that she'd suck them off, and swallow their cum.

But he stopped her. He reached over and handed her the bottle of lubricant.

"Put this onto my cock with your hands. Make me hard with them. Use a lot of lube, slut."

She could do this. It didn't take much to get his cock hard. She liked it. She liked the feeling of it slicked up in her hands. She liked the little drop of pre-cum that she was able to coax out of it.

"Turn around and put your knees on the towels," he commanded.

When did he put those there? He had folded up two of her towels at some point, and she put her knees on them as ordered.

"Keep your knees on the towels, and place your head on the floor." She did as ordered. She was completely exposed, but for what? Was he going to whip her again? Or fuck her?

He walked over to her, and crouched down after putting one hand on either side of her derriere. He pressed the head of his cock against her anus. So it's going to be my little asshole, she thought. He does seem to really like that.

"Let me in, bitch," he was saying. "I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."

She concentrated on relaxing her sphincter, but it acted independently at first, and he slapped her when it tightened, which made it tighten more. She was whimpering, and didn't know if she was whimpering because she was afraid it would hurt or because she wanted to feel his cock in her little asshole as well. Either way, she knew, it was going to get in.

It did. At first he put it in about halfway, her sphincter now totally defeated, and moved his cock back and forth in small increments, slowly. She liked that a lot. She let out a gasp, involuntarily. It was then that she knew she was going to cum while he fucked her ass on her floor like a common whore.

But then he pushed in further, she could feel his balls pressed up against her empty pussy, and his belly resting on her ass. He was all the way in. He stayed there for a second, relishing his conquest and her submission. His hands were on either side of her, and he crouched there, in no hurry. Ryane was hardly aware of it, but she was still whimpering, and whining, and breathing hard. She didn't know that her stomach was heaving and contracting while she cried out. She wasn't aware of anything except the cock buried deep in her asshole, and how much she wanted it there.

"I'm going to fuck your ass hard, Ryane," he told her. "But I want to know that you want me to. I want you to ask me to."

"Fuck my ass, please," she moaned from the floor. "Please sir, fuck my ass any way you want to!"

"I need to know that you're my little slut. Tell me if you're my little slut, Ryane."

"I am, sir. I am your little slut!"

And so he began to do as he said he would, and fucked her ass as hard as he could. He pulled out as far as he could, and shoved it back in as far as it would go. His stomach was slapping against her ass. A couple of times his cock fell out, and he would promptly shove it back in. There was no resistance now. He was trying to fuck her as hard as her could, to show her what he could do to her, anytime he wanted. He wasn't being concerned whether or not she liked it. He wanted to establish dominance. But she did like it. She was screaming, and she was crying, and she was cumming. She was cumming very hard. She loved the humiliating position she was in, she loved his cock in her ass, she loved the pain. After a while, there was no pain, there was just orgasm, and submission.

"You like this don't you, you little slut?" he was asking her. "You like me drilling your little asshole don't you?"

But Ryane was past responding- at least, not intelligently. She had both hands on her floor, gripping the carpeting, the side of her face scraping against it from time to time. Her eyes were open, focused on nothing.

And all of a sudden his cock pulled out of her asshole. He rested the length of it on her tiny hole, and exploded with long, hot ropes of cum all over her back. He was saying Oh god, oh god while he came.

And then he stood up, and gathered a handful of her hair. He pulled her up to her knees. She was at eye level with his softening cock. She watched dreamily as a long drop of semen fell off of it, and onto the floor.

"That's never to happen, Ryane," he said harshly, and he crouched down and started pushing her head down towards the cum on the floor. "Lick it up!"

And she found herself, on her knees, doubled over. He grabbed one of her arms so that she couldn't support herself, and pushed her face down towards her carpeting.

She reached out her tongue, and licked up his cum.

And then another drop fell. And then another. Each of these he demanded she lick up, and each of these she did. She wondered why he didn't just put his cock into her mouth, although she was glad he didn't. She guessed he was just doing it to humiliate her.

Finally, he let go of her hair, and stood up. He picked up his wine, and had a sip, while he regarded her. She stayed kneeling on the floor the way he had left her.

At last, he spoke.

"Get up. We're going in the other room."

What did he want now?

And this is the end of Part 2, Little Slut.