What Bad Girls Need Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryane is further humiliated, and cleansed, and fucked again.
2.1k words
4.19
41.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction to part 3, by Ryane

Upon reading the second chapter, I felt exhausted and spent. I had no idea what to expect, I was curious and concerned with what would happen to me. I felt as though I would loose myself in the pain, suffering and humiliation. The animalistic nature of the sex itself is what I often crave. That is not to say that I do not like making love, this just means I like to fuck and be fucked.

The unknowing of what will happen next always causes my heart to pound. It is the unknown that makes submission so ethereal. We all submit, at work, to the government, to children, to parents, to a spouse or significant other. But to choose your lover and that lover being able to provide the discipline that you crave is true ecstasy. Nothing equals the rush of being rewarded for adherence. The look in my dominants eyes when I am on my knees pleases me because I am making him happy.

I am still his equal in many ways. I will always be the mistress of my home. But his strength lies in my will to obey and submit to his will.

*

The man who had just punished her, and tied her up, and fucked her ass savagely while she knelt with her head on the floor was leading Ryane out of her bedroom. She followed him in a post orgasmic bliss, her legs and ass still hot from the hairbrush and belt beating. Her lower back was still covered with his cum, and she wondered if any of it was dripping onto her floor. He'd informed her in an email- that's all the contact she'd ever had with him, before tonight- that his cum was never to be anywhere but on her, or inside of her. She'd already forgotten that, and had been forced to lick his semen up from her dirty bedroom floor. But if any was dripping on the floor now, he didn't seem to notice.

He led her into her kitchen, and poured a glass of wine for himself, and one for her. She took a grateful sip; he'd not allowed her any so far this evening. She was happy with the results of her Craigslist posting, she was happy with him. He was interesting, and she wondered what else he would force her to do in the future- would he take her out to a bar, and force her to suck someone else's cock in the parking lot, and then punish her for being a whore? Would he bring another woman by, and make Ryane serve the both of them, by making Ryane prepare dinner for the both of them, strictly naked? And then eat the other bitch's cunt and asshole out, and then tie her up, and lubricate his cock, and slip it into the other woman's ass and cunt with her hands? Would he make her watch him fuck another little slut, and clean up after them?

He wasn't saying. The two of them sipped their wine in her kitchen in silence.

Finally, he looked at her.

"You're disgusting, Ryane. Look at you. Sweaty, breathing hard, covered in my cum... I can't believe I put my cock in you. What a bitch you are."

She looked down. She didn't know what to say. She thought if she apologized, he would punish her for that. He'd told her he wasn't interested in excuses in an email. Silence was probably the best.

He pointed to a spot on her kitchen floor. "I mean, it's just dripping off of you while you stand here and drink wine. You're a disgusting whore. Get down there and clean that up with your whore tongue!"

Well, what does he expect would happen, she thought, putting her glass of wine on the counter, and dropping to her knees. She licked up the spot on the floor.

"That's enough of that. You're filthy. Get up, and take me to your bathroom."

He told her to run the shower, and to make it hot. When it was, he told her to get her slut self into it, and that he would clean the whore out of her. He got into the shower with her.

He removed the showerhead from the bracket, and told her to face the wall, and put her hands up on it, and to spread her legs. The last order was accompanied with a couple of light slaps on her welts, and she complied.

"You're a nasty little bitch," he told her. "Letting me do that to you. I'm going to get you clean."

He ran the showerhead over her hair, and gently smoothed it back with his fingers. The water was run over her neck, and shoulders, moving down to her lower back, where he washed all of his semen off. He moved the water over her backside, where it stung where he had punished her.

It felt good to her. Her pussy was wet, and alive, and she wondered when he would do more than slap it.

He changed the showerhead to the massage setting, with the thicker streams. He removed her hands from the wall, and placed them on her backside. She guessed he wanted her to spread herself out- he seemed to enjoy making her do that- and she did so.

She had guessed correctly, and he placed the jets of water close to her asshole. This made her feel delirious. He moved the water over to her pussy, where it drilled into her inflamed clitoris, and back again. He did this for a few minutes.

"This filthy little pussy is mine for fucking now, Ryane," he told her, holding the showerhead to her clit.

His free hand descended onto her ass. She gasped, it stung. She was already very sore there. Work on Monday was going to be painful, sitting at her desk, her every move reminding her of her punishment and fucking.

"Ryane, I expect you to acknowledge what I tell you. I feel that you aren't paying close enough attention to what I'm telling you."

He slapped her ass a couple more times, still holding the water up to her pussy.

"This is my pussy for fucking."

She moaned, it felt good. "This is your pussy for fucking, sir."

"I'll fuck it when I want, and how I want. If it pleases me, I'll show up at your place, and bend you over, and fuck your pussy until I cum, and leave. I won't ask your permission."

"No sir. You won't ask me."

He moved the showerhead back to her anus, and slapped her again.

"Spread yourself out for me more, Ryane. Thank you. This is my ass for fucking, Ryane. No one else fucks this ass but me."

"Yes, sir. Only you."

"You are a nasty little bitch for making me want to fuck your ass. You're a filthy whore for buying me lubricant so that I can slip my cock into your dirty little hole. You can expect to be punished for making me want to do this to you."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry-"

He cut the apology off with another slap, hard, this time. He had said no apologies. He put the showerhead back into its bracket.

"That's enough. Turn around."

When she did, he leaned up against her, pressing her body into the wall. He put his mouth on hers, and as she kissed him, he put his tongue into her. He took her hands, and held them up against the wall of the shower.

He moved his mouth lower, to her breasts. She arched her back for him. He took a nipple into her mouth, and ran his tongue over it. She loved this. She had very sensitive nipples, made more so by piercings. He sucked the little metal bar in and out of his mouth, her nipple along with it. He moved from nipple to nipple. He put her two hands together, and gathered them up with one of his hands, so he could use his free one to stroke her clitoris, and probe her cunt while he rolled her stiff nipples around his mouth. He used the tip of his tongue to flick them. She moaned. He was being gentle, and exploring her- his- sexual parts.

Finally, he let her go, and slipped his hand out. He stood up.

"Please clean my cock off with your hands and mouth, Ryane. You've made me dirty."

She grabbed her body wash, and dropped down. She squirted some onto his penis, and gently massaged it. It was soft, but that was no surprise, she'd felt an enormous amount of ejaculate on her lower back after he had fucked her ass. After she had cleaned him off, and rinsed him, she took him into her mouth, where she hoped to make him erect again, and then maybe he would fuck her pussy.

Her wishes were granted. His cock soon became as rigid as the first time. It was no accident; though- she was quite skilled at giving head. She told herself that there was no way anybody wouldn't get hard in her mouth. She knew she had him where she wanted him.

He left the shower, and came back with the small bullet vibrator that he had placed in her asshole, as well as the other one he had shoved into her cunt. He told her to wash them off, and to meet him in the bedroom when she had.

When she got there, he told her to lie down, and spread her legs. He wanted to taste her pussy. He put his mouth on it, and slid his tongue in. He probed her cunt with it for a minute, investigating, but soon made his way to her engorged clit. His tongue began to lick it up and down, and he would from time to time suck her entire clitoris into his mouth, in and out, in and out. She writhed on the bed. She was gathering up handfuls of her sheets, damp with sweat. He was pressing his hard on into her bed.

She came again. She was as happy as she'd ever been.

He commanded her to roll over. After she had done so, she again felt drops of lubricant falling onto her anus. She was disappointed. Doesn't this guy fuck pussy?

But it was for the bullet vibrator, which he slipped into her ass, and set on the highest setting.

He shoved his cock into her cunt, finally. It felt good there, not too long, but thick. He began to fuck her with slow and measured strokes. He put his hands between her shoulder blades, and pushed her down into the bed. His rhythm was deliberate and hypnotic. She moaned, and shut her eyes. She was enjoying the fucking, and glad that she had ordered the little vibrator. That was new to her, having a little vibrator in her ass while getting fucked.

After a few minutes of this, it was like a dam had burst. He began to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. He was pounding her little pussy, while she moaned. She would shriek when he spanked her ass. His testicles were slapping against her. She did not think that she would be able to cum again, but she did. He had kept her in a state of sexual arousal for weeks. She was primed to be as orgasmic as possible, and she came, and came again.

He moved his hand from her shoulder to the back of her head. He slipped his cock out of her pussy, and began pulling her towards him. She knew what he wanted, and locked her lips around his cock while he came. She wanted to please him, and swallowed his cum with audible gulps. He was caressing her hair, and telling her that she was so wonderful, so beautiful.

She kept his cock in her mouth even after he was done cumming. She kept it there while it softened; she liked his cock in her mouth. The vibrator was still buzzing in her ass. Finally, he pulled out of her mouth.

He bent down, and gave her a deep kiss.

And this is the end, Little Slut, of our first meeting. More to come.

Dear Reader,

Please enjoy what has been written. Bring yourself to a great "little death" as you read these passages. My blood flows hot every time I read these words. I flame all the way to my very bone. These words are, after all what happens when you know what makes you happiest in all aspects of life.

-Ryane