What Big Sister Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

"Lord, Megan – you're beautiful!" Daddy murmured. "But, we shouldn't be – we, um you shouldn't be going around dressed like that. This isn't right. It's not decent!" He took a long sip of his scotch and continued to stare at me.

"Now Daddy, we're both grownups here. And besides, I'm going to help you with your – ah, problem, remember?" I sauntered towards my father, studying him like a cat studies its prey. My hands toyed with the hem of my negligee and I watched Daddy's eyes widen as I teased the hem up and down, offering him glimpses of my pussy. Before Mom left the house this morning, she'd shaved my cunt and now I was as bare and as smooth as the day I was born.

"See anything you like, Daddy?" I whispered coyly as I stood before him.

"Ohhh Megan," Daddy whispered back. "We can't do this, can we?"

I pushed my knee between Daddy's knees, spreading them apart. As I knelt between my father's legs, I replied, "We are doing this, Daddy." I reached out and palmed his crotch. Through the cotton material of his sweatpants, I could feel his cock – not quite erect, but throbbing all the same. "Did you take your little blue pill, Daddy?" I asked.

"Y-yes," Daddy stammered.

"Good boy. Now let's get these things off." I reached up and tugged at Daddy's waist. He lifted his hips and I pulled his sweats and his shorts down. I worked them over his bare feet and threw them over my shoulder. "Mmmm, this lovely thing has potential!" I reached out and took Daddy's penis in my hand. It had reached about half mast and I could feel his pulse throbbing within it. Daddy shivered as I slowly stroked it.

"Now Daddy, I just want you to relax and enjoy yourself," I said, looking up at him as I lowered my mouth to blow on his penis. "And if your mind starts to wander and you start thinking about work, just remind yourself that your lovely cock is in your daughter's mouth." I felt a jerk and Daddy's cock grew a little in my hand before I took the half erect thing in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I began to suck on his manhood. I rolled my tongue around and over his cockhead, tasting dribbles of precum as Daddy squirmed in his seat. I bobbed my head up and down rapidly, sucking vigorously on my father's dick, pulling the partially erect meat taut, always staring up at him as I worked his cock towards full mast. For a second, I let him slip from my mouth and whispered, "I love my Daddy's cock!" Then I devoured him hungrily. Daddy's cock responded, getting longer and harder by the second.

I reached out and found Daddy's hands and placed them on my head, encouraging him to guide my motion. "Oh, Megggggiieee!" my father sighed. I stared up at him as I sucked, never taking him from my mouth except to show him how my tongue could dance around the crown of his cock, swirling it over the swollen head of his penis.. And finally, Daddy's cock was hard and stiff as a steel rod.

Mom spoke truth. Daddy was nowhere as large as Danny, but he was still a respectable size. A touch longer than what I refer to as the traditional six inches and he was nicely thick. Best of all, Daddy's shaft had a little curve to it – upwards and to the right that I was sure would feel sinfully delicious when it was scraping my sugar walls.

Daddy's fingers were tangled in my long, dark hair, guiding my movements – now fast and then slow. I submitted to his commands willingly, my eyes staring up into his, conveying my love and my incestuous desires to my father. I deep throated my father, burying my nose in his graying pubic hair, inhaling his definitely masculine musk as his wiry pubes tickled my cheeks and chin. Slowly, I slipped back up, letting my tongue play along the length of Daddy's shaft.

I sucked and I sucked until Daddy's breath was ragged. He tugged at my hair, forcing me to let him slid from my lips. "Meggie, Daddy's gonna cum!"

"I smiled and said, "Good. I want you to cum in my mouth, Daddy. Your little girl wants to eat your cum!" I took him in my mouth again, sucking my father's cockhead while my tongue fluttered madly.

Daddy grunted over and over, becoming louder until he bellowed, "Megan!" and then my father flooded my mouth with his semen! I had to gulp quickly as Daddy's first spurts were massive and thick. I realized Daddy hadn't cum in a long, long time. I swallowed, but despite my best efforts, a little sperm leaked out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. His spunk tasted delicious – greatly different from Danny's. It was stronger and saltier – like some wines, I guess sperm can benefit from being aged.

I sucked and licked for all I was worth. Daddy's hands trembled in my hair and he sobbed, "That's sooo good – your mouth is so goddamn sweet, Meggie!"

Finally, Daddy released the last feeble spurts of his sperm and I let him slip from my mouth. I quickly scooped up the blob of semen on my chin and sucked it off my fingers, finishing up by sweeping my tongue over my lips and saying in that little girl voice of mine, "Thank you, Daddy! Your sperm is delicious!" I rose up and kissed Daddy as he sat thunderstruck, my tongue sweeping into his open mouth and teasing his tongue before he knew what had hit him. I wondered if he realized he was tasting himself as we kissed. Nevertheless, Daddy finally responded to my kisses, his arms came around me and he pulled me to him in a ferocious hug, my tits pressing against his chest and his semi-erect cock throbbing against my belly.

I toyed with the idea of dropping down and sucking him hard again, but then a better idea occurred to me. I climbed up higher, straddling my father and rubbing my bare pussy against his penis. I began to hunch myself against his half-erect cock. Breaking our kiss, I gasped, "Get hard, Daddy! I want you in my pussy, Daddy! Can you feel how wet you've made me, Daddy?" I squirmed against him, rubbing my flowered and wet pussy against my father's penis, bathing it with my juices. As I did that, I tugged Daddy's shirt off and rubbed my titties against his bare chest.

Daddy's hands drifted from my waist to my ass cheeks. He kneaded my butt, spreading my cheeks and adjusted me to better rub against his cock. I felt it flex and jerk. "Please Daddy, get hard for me. I want my Daddy's big cock in my wet cunt!" I kissed him again, passionately and sloppily as I ground my feverish body against him. I was really aroused and suddenly it wasn't a game anymore – I needed to get fucked by my Daddy! I needed to feel his hot seed inside me.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Daddy?" I moaned.

"Yessss!" hissed Daddy and then I squealed with delight as I felt his cock swelling and pressing against my pussy lips. Thank God or thank Viagra – I didn't care – my Daddy was erect again! Daddy kissed me again – hard enough to make my head spin and then his hands were cupping my ass cheeks and raising me up. I spread my thighs as best I could (thank god for oversized, overstuffed chairs), and Daddy lowered me onto his shaft.

Daddy moaned and whimpered as my labia lips began to clasp at his erection and I began to sink down on my father's cock. I mewled as I felt the curved tip of his penis rub along my cunt walls and then sobbed "Yes!" as Daddy lowered me down the entire length of his shaft until his pubic hair was tickling my slick labia.

I was filled with desire and wonder. Daddy was nowhere near as large as Danny, but his cock had turned my pussy into a throbbing molten furnace. I don't know if I've ever been so aroused as incestuous desires consumed me. This was my father fucking me! The hard cock that had spilled the seed that gave me life was now buried to the hilt in my cunt! Just the sinfully delicious thought of it sent me into an almost immediate orgasm.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I squealed as shockwaves of pleasure consumed me. Arching my back, I involuntarily presented my tits to Daddy and he wasted no time wrapping his lips around one hard nipple – his tongue flickering over the hard bump and then as I cried out, Daddy began biting my nipples, almost hard enough to draw blood. I loved it. It took my orgasm to a new level of intensity and I felt my cunt contract around Daddy's cock as I frantically hunched myself up and down on his Daddy-cock.

I'm sure we were quite the erotic sight. Daddy and daughter joined in carnal congress in that big, overstuffed chair. My feet pushed down into the seat cushion on either side of Daddy's body, as I leveraged myself up and down on his cock. I leaned into him as he sucked and chewed on my nipples – Daddy pausing once in a while to moan an endearment to me. "I love you, Meggie. Daddy loves your tight, little pussy! So hot and sweet. Daddy loves you, baby!"

My orgasm seemed to level out, never quite fading and occasionally rising in strength as I plunged myself up and down on my father's hard penis. My fingers dug into Daddy's shoulders, nails digging deep enough to draw blood. Remotely, a part of me was realizing that I had discovered a profound truth. Incest is best! I have always loved sex, but family love was taking me to incredible new levels of erotic pleasure and I wondered if I would ever again be satisfied with sexual partners outside the family!

Daddy again cupped my ass-cheeks and began to work me up and down on his cock. We kissed and I could taste my own sweat on Daddy's tongue. We were both covered in fuck sweat and as our bodies collided and collided again you could hear our bodies slap together noisily.

My pleasure began to escalate and I became dizzy with sexual delight – at some point, control of our incestuous fuck passed from me to Daddy. I moaned, helpless in the midst of my orgasm as Daddy suddenly ground me down on his cock. Keeping me firmly impaled, Daddy scooted himself forward until he was on the edge of the seat cushion. Then carefully, as if I were a very fragile item, Daddy lowered us both to the carpet, leaning me back as he did so until I was on my back and he was on top of me, cock still buried in me to the hilt.

Daddy's hands slid down my thighs and then he was lifting my legs upwards, spreading them out and then draping my long legs over his shoulders as he curled me up into a ball. Daddy grinned down at me, his eyes full of hunger. "Now, Megan, I have you right where I want you," Daddy gasped.

Daddy's stare was a little intimidating. I suddenly comprehended that I was about to a fucking to remember. To urge him on, I whispered in my little-girl voice, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard!"

Daddy growled and did just that. Like a jackhammer, Daddy began pounding his cock into my pussy. I screamed and sobbed as my father relentless fucked me like it might be his last act on Earth. In and out, Daddy fed me his cock, twisting and rolling his hips as he buried that sweet cock of his in me again and again.

Daddy fucked me with the vigor and determination of a mature man that knew that having already orgasmed once, he would be able to go a long time before his next ejaculation.

The living room soon reeked of sex – of wet, excited pussy and of the fuck sweat of an incredibly aroused father and daughter. Likewise, the air was filled with the sweet music of our lovemaking – our moans and cries and little endearments to each other. Each time Daddy's body slammed into mine, it fed the lusty fires rippling through my body. My orgasm grew and grew. Daddy never stopped. Once in a while, he would slow down his hard thrusts, but with sweat falling from his face, Daddy would simply grin, take a couple of deep breaths and resume his hard fucking thrusts.

My orgasm suddenly went nuclear – the heat between my legs becoming a raging inferno. I felt my juices bathing Daddy's cock as I screamed, "DADDDDYYY, I'MMM CUMCUMCUMMMINGGG! My body began to convulse, lost in the thrall of orgasmic fury. My cunt locked down on Daddy's penis, furiously massaging him. Daddy looked into my face, twisted into a lust crazed visage and moaning my name, Daddy began to cum.

Daddy pumped his huge load of semen – the same semen that gave me life – into my womb, sobbing, "I LOVE YOU, MEGAN! DADDY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!" Our mutual orgasms seemed to go on and on. We were both in tears as our bodies began to slow and relax. I felt an almost divine grace as the warmth of Daddy's seed warmed my womb.

My legs sprawled on either side of us and Daddy stayed on top of me, keeping his weight on his knees and arms, his slowly softening cock still buried in me. He kissed me passionately as he whispered, "Oh darling little girl. I don't know how I can ever thank you! It has been so long, Megan – you have no idea. You're a wonderful lover."

"So are you, Daddy," I replied, stroking his arms. "I love you so much. If you want to thank me, don't ever stop offering that lovely cock!"

We kissed some more. Finally, I felt Daddy slip out of my pussy and I sighed. "Let me clean you up, Daddy." I slipped from his arms and crawled around until I could take his cock in my mouth. Daddy groaned as his still sensitive penis reacted to my hungry tongue. I licked Daddy clean of our mixed juices and then continued, but it was soon apparent that Daddy was going to need some time to revive.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled and shrugged. "I think Daddy could use some rest," I teased.

Daddy grinned and then a huge yawn overtook him. "Guess I could use a nap at that," he replied. "Care to join me, little girl."

In my little girl voice, I teasingly replied, "Can I sleep with you in your's and Mommy's bed, Daddy?"

Daddy turned red, but climbed to his feet and offered me his hand. "Of course you can, Megan." Hand in hand, Daddy and I climbed the stairs and then in my parent's bedroom, Daddy picked me up and carried me to the bed. He climbed in after me and there, naked, we cuddled, relishing the feel of each other's warm skin. Daddy wrapped me in his arms and there, feeling as safe as I ever have, I feel asleep in Daddy's embrace.

The sun was shining when I woke up the next morning. I stretched like a big jungle cat and smiled as I felt just so damned good! My pussy had not stop tingling and as I lay there next to my father, I considered the fun and games I had enjoyed now in the last week with my family and it just made my bald little cunt steamy wet.

I glanced over at Daddy. He was snoring softly, a bit of a smile on his face. I wondered what he might be dreaming about. We'd kicked the blanket off in the middle of the night and I looked at the half erect cock that had given me life and that had given me so much pleasure last night. I choked back the urge to wake him up immediately and slipped out of bed. I glanced at the bedside clock. It was 7:45. I padded to my room and placed a call on my cell phone. When someone answered, I spoke three little words. "Come home now," and hung up.

I went and freshened up a little and then still naked, returned to my parents bedroom. As I walked, my hand teased my quickly moistening cunt as I anticipated the fun and games about to descend on our household. Daddy was still sleeping as I slipped into bed, turning to face away from him and wrapped my hand around his cock. I stroked it gently as I leaned into my father's crotch. I slipped my mouth around Daddy's cock and began to suck him. I could still taste me on his penis from the previous night's loving.

When I heard Daddy moan in his sleep, I swung one leg over his body so my crotch was straddling his face. As I continued to suck his cock, I carefully lowered my mound to Daddy's face. My labia lips had bloomed, revealing my aroused pussy flesh. Daddy was stiffening in my mouth and I heard him whisper, "Oh God, yes!" I wasn't sure whether he was talking in his sleep or was awake until I felt him move a little and then Daddy's tongue rolled up the length of my soaking wet slit. I shivered as his morning beard teased and tickled my bald cunt.

Daddy wasn't having impotency problems at this moment. His cock quickly hardened as I rolled my tongue over his swollen cock flesh. Daddy's hands massaged and spread my butt cheeks as he fiercely tongued my pussy, running his tongue from the top of my aroused cunt down to my little button of an asshole. I let out a muffled groan as Daddy's tongue, stiffened and poked my anus, sending an entire new set of wonderful sensations coursing through my body!

The room soon filled with the noise of our oral love, both of us merrily licking and sucking. Daddy was like a starving man as he tongued and nibbled my pussy, making me claw the sheets as he quickly found my most sensitive spots. Idly, I wondered how many times when I heard Mom's moans in their bedroom, it was because of Daddy's pussy eating skills. For myself, I took Daddy to the edge and kept him there, not allowing him to cum.

Finally, I realized that we weren't alone. I glanced up to see Mom and Danny taking in our lusty sixty-nine. Mom's hair was bed tousled and both she and my brother looked as if they had quickly thrown on clothes (in Mom's case, she still had her pajama's on), and driven here from their motel on the edge of town – which of course is exactly what happened.

Mom was staring avidly as I sucked her husband's cock. In her eyes was a gleam of yearning, a gleam that gathered intensity as Daddy cried out, "I'm cumming, Meggie!" Danny was at her side, his arm around her waist. He looked thunderstruck as he watched his sister giving their father a blowjob. Daddy's cock throbbed and then he began to ejaculate in my mouth. It was another serious load of cum – wad after thick wad of hot sperm. I sucked him furiously, wanting every drop of his seed.

As Daddy's load slowed down and stopped, I winked at Mom. She took her cue and in a loud voice announced. "What in the world is going on here?" Daddy jerked and literally bucked me off him as he struggled to sit up. I landed on my knees, watching Daddy stare as Mom came striding up. I doubt he noticed she was wearing silk pajamas as he stared shamefaced at her, his face dripping with my cunt cream.

"Jenny! I uh – uh, don't know what to say."

Mom towered over us, looking as pissed as she had when she'd walked in on Danny and me. "There is nothing to say, is there, James? I come home to find you giving our daughter the sperm I've been hungering for, for so long." She glanced over at me and winked. I had said nothing because it's hard to talk when you have a load of semen in your mouth.

"I guess there's nothing to do but this," Mom continued. She climbed up on the bed and came to me as I moved towards her. We came together, Mom kissing me passionately as I opened my lips and offered her Daddy's seed.

Daddy gasped as he watched us kiss, passing his semen back and forth, our kiss becoming sloppy, sperm smearing our lips and running down our chins. "What the hell is going on?" he gasped. His eyes widened as Danny (looking nervous as hell), carried out his part, climbing on the bed behind Mom and began to unbutton her pajama top. Danny still had his jeans on, but he'd shucked off his T-shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing, Danny?" Daddy rasped.

To keep Daddy from moving towards him, I reached down and wrapped my fingers around my father's still mostly erect cock. Danny pulled Mom's pajama top off her, revealing her slightly sagging, but magnificent breasts – her nipples rock hard and jutting out. As Daddy stared bug-eyed, his son then reached around and cupped Mom's breasts, fingers pulling on her engorged nipples. I stroked Daddy's dick and Mom and I broke our kiss and gave Daddy a cum smeared grin.

Licking my lips, I smugly said, "We're turning our world upside down, Daddy. We're making it better – more exciting! Tell the truth, Daddy. Doesn't it make you hard to see to see your wife and daughter eating your cum together?"

Daddy stared at us silently, but the evidence was in my hand. Daddy's cock was rock hard and standing up proudly. Mom stared down hungrily at her husband's hard penis. "Ohh, James, you don't know how I've missed your cock." Mom's hand moved down to take Daddy's cock from my grip. With practiced eased I watched as Mom began to masturbate Daddy's erect dick. "Fuck me, James – please, darling – fuck me."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers