What Big Sister Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Daddy stared at Mom for several seconds. Danny stepped in and I was proud and aroused by my baby brother's audacity as he slipped a hand between Mom's legs and rubbed her pajama covered mound. Mom bit her lip and moaned, "Please, James - fuck me!"

Danny removed his hand to let Daddy see Mom's darkly stained crotch. "Dad, Mom's really wet for you! She's missed you so much!" Danny licked the moisture of Mom's juices off his fingers.

Daddy growled, "You always were a slut, Jenny – that's what makes you so damn hot!" Reaching up and grabbing Mom by the shoulders, Daddy pulled her down on top of himself and kissed her violently, not seeming to mind that his own seed was smeared on her face. I grinned in triumph at my little brother and together we tugged off Mom's pajama bottoms, leaving her completely naked in her husband's arms.

Mom and Daddy kissed as Mom hunched her bottom against Daddy's hard cock. "Here, Mom, let me help!" I said. I ran my fingers through her hairless twat with one hand and used the other hand to guide Daddy's cock to his wife's sopping wet pussy.

Once I placed his stiff meat between Mom's spread labia, she let out a triumphant cry and sank down quickly, engulfing Daddy's erection. I eased back and cuddled on the edge of the bed with Danny as we watched our parents fuck.

There is something incredibly sensuous and beautiful in watching two life long lovers in the act. Totally familiar with each other's bodies, knowing every sensitive nook and cranny and understanding what moves bring their partner the most pleasure – my parents became a living work of great erotic art.

Mom rode Daddy with confidence, her large tits bouncing hypnotically as she moved her legs up to a squatting position and allowed herself be totally unrestrained. Daddy wore the grin of a man who having lost his greatest treasure had suddenly had it handed back. His hands caressed Mom's naked form, roaming over her breasts and arms and stomach, becoming familiar with his wife's body once more.

Mom cried out in pleasure as she fucked Daddy, running her fingers through her unruly ash blonde hair and then shaking her shoulders and making her tits bounce enticingly as Daddy's cock filled her with erotic delight.

I felt Danny move away and then quickly return. The bare skin of his thigh against my leg told me he had shed his jeans. I tore my eyes away from my parents' lovemaking long enough to glance at my handsome baby brother. Out of his lap, his thick, massive pole stood straight up, slapping his belly. I reached out and stroked Danny's stiff penis and whispered as I again stared at Mom and Daddy, "So, Mom didn't wear you out, huh?"

Danny sighed, "Not for lack of trying. Mom just can't seem to get enough." He chuckled and added, "Well, to be fair, neither can I." His hand slipped behind me and he trailed a finger down the crack of my ass until he came to my own sodden cunt. I moaned as he slipped his finger into my pussy and slowly made a circular motion. "How about you, Meggie – have you had enough?"

I turned and kissed my baby brother, sharing Daddy's taste with him. He didn't seem to mind. "I could live to be a thousand years old, little brother and never get enough of your monster dick!" I replied. "Shall we join Mom and Daddy?"

Danny just nodded and pulled me in front of him. He was kneeling and his cock was a spear jutting out. He pulled me back against him and impaled me on his long – oh, so wonderfully long and thick penis. I cried out as his huge cock head forced its way inside my cunt and then began to fill me with his long shaft. We were both kneeling, my ass sliding up his thighs as little brother hugged me to him. He kissed my neck and whispered, "I love you so much, Meggie! You've saved our family!"

We rocked together, Danny's cock moving slightly within me, making me crazy with incestuous desire as we watched our mother and father make passionate love. The air became thick with carnal aromas as two hard cocks fucked two incredibly wet pussies. Danny's fingers were pinching my hard nipples and he nibbled on my ear as we eased back and forth, little brother's cock throbbing powerfully within my womb, making me crave his seed. Before us, Mom moaned in pleasure and cried out her love to our father.

Daddy cried out, "I love you, Jenny!" and then groaned as he thrust his hips upward fiercely and sobbed, "I'm cumming, sweetheart!"

Mom's body stiffened and she groaned, "Yes, lover! Give me your hot spunk – it's been too long, James. She sank down, impaling herself fully on Daddy's cock and then began to flail her arms as Daddy began filling her cunt with his semen. Mom looked over at us, an expression of exquisite delight on her face as her tears trickled downwards. Mom cried out to us, "Your Daddy is making Mommy cummm, my babies!" She reached out a hand to me and I took it. Mom squeezed my hand hard as her orgasm erupted and Mom sobbed out, "Your Daddy is cumming in Mommy!"

Both Mom and Daddy were moaning and then I felt Danny groan and as my own orgasm suddenly sneaked up on me and I felt my baby brother's cock swell and then begin flooding my insides with his hot seed as I realized that this incredible scene of our parents mutually orgasm was so intense it produced orgasms in us as well! The room was filled with satisfied moans and sighs of family pleasure as mother, father, son and daughter orgasmed together.

As we drifted down from cumming, Mom sighed, "I can't believe how much I love this!" She slipped off Daddy's slowly shrinking cock and rolled over on her back, limbs all akimbo. Between her spread thighs, her wide open cunt glistened with her juices amid globs of Daddy's seed. Danny's cock stopped spraying my pussy with his semen and I lurched forward, crying out as Danny's cock popped out of my pussy (both a sweet and painful sensation – damn, he is so big!), and I straddled Mom and dove between her legs. Eating Daddy's cum out of Mom's cunt suddenly became very important to me!

Mom squealed with pleasure as my tongue began lapping at her sensitive pussy flesh, but she also reacted quickly to use her hands to tug my hips downward so she could press her mouth against my cum filled pussy. Busy as I was, I heard Daddy say in amazement, "Wow!" and Danny respond with an agreeable, "Yeah!"

Both men watched Mom and I eat each other out for the next several minutes, both of us only stopping when the pleasure was simply overloading our nervous systems. We finally stopped, both of us gasping as we pulled each other up to a sitting position. Our faces were smeared with cunt cream and jism and we kissed, completing the mingling of sperm and pussy juice from all four members of our suddenly very close family, as Daddy and Danny clapped in appreciation.

To further show their appreciation, my father and my brother fixed us breakfast when we all finally gathered up the strength to climb out of bed and go downstairs. Sitting naked at the dinner table, we ate ravenously (is there anything that builds up a good appetite like hot sex?), and talked about the sudden change in our family relationships.

Daddy was almost slack-jawed as I gave him the details of how I seduced Danny and then how we pulled Mom into our incestuous desires. I climbed onto Daddy's lap and wiggled my naked butt against his semi-erect cock as I told him, "And then I bet Mom I could seduce you – I even bet her I would have you in bed by this morning."

"And it didn't even take the little slut that long, did it, James?" Mom observed in a wry voice.

Daddy blushed and grinned. "Um, about four hours or so, right, Megan?"

"Well, I had your cock in my mouth in about three hours, Daddy. Of course, I was coming on strong!" I replied, proud of myself. I turned and grinned at Mom and said, "Of course, Mom was eating my pussy in about fifteen minutes after walking in on Danny and me, so she can't criticize!" It was Mom's turn to blush as I stuck my tongue out at her.

Daddy shook his head in disbelief and muttered, "I can't believe this is happening."

Danny swallowed the last of his breakfast and said in a worried voice, "Dad, are you okay with this – with us all being together?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Daddy said. "I don't know what to think about this, son. My daughter and son fucking and my son and wife fucking and my daughter fucking me and..." Daddy trailed off for a minute, suddenly aware that his actually describing our incestuous adventures was pumping a little blood into his cock and getting him hard again. Then he grinned. "But, I made love to my wife this morning for the first time in I can't remember when and I fucked my little girl last night and your mother looks happier than she ever has, so – yeah, I'm okay with this!"

Mom and Danny clapped at his words and I turned in his lap and gave him a long, soulful kiss. When we came up for air, Mom was sitting in Danny's lap now, the two of them kissing passionately, Mom hunching her pussy against little brother's erect penis. We all grinned at each other and then Mom gave us our marching orders.

"Okay, Daddy and I are going up and take a shower and get ourselves nice and clean. Danny, you and your sister go get cleaned up too." Mom waggled a finger at us. "Now, no fucking yet – save it for our bedroom! I expect to see you kids in twenty minutes in our bedroom." Mom winked and said, "Don't bother wearing clothes. I want to see both my children naked as the day they were born!"

Danny and I had a fine time lathering each other up in the shower and I think Mom and Daddy did too. We could hear them giggling and laughing down the hall in the master bathroom. We dried each other off and I dried my hair while Danny stood behind me, tickling me.

We entered our parent's bedroom to see Mom kissing Daddy on the bed. Daddy was on his back and Mom was cuddled up against him, hunching her hairless twat against his hip while she stroked his cock. They beckoned us over and we all looked at each other expectantly. Finally, Daddy spoke up and said, "Well – how shall we proceed?"

Mom and I grinned at each other and Mom with a bit of chagrin replied, "Well, Megan and I did have a bet and the stakes were who would get to try something special first." Mom sighed. "Megan won, so she's in charge."

I giggled as I rose up on my knees and began giving directions. "Okay, first, we need to get our men here stiff as can be." I curled up next to Daddy. "I want you to watch Mom suck your son's cock, Daddy." I reached into his lap and took his semi-hard cock and began to pull on it gently.

We both watched as Mom pushed Danny over on his back. His already proud erection was quickly swallowed by Mom who entertained Daddy and me with her deep-throating ability. I could feel the blood flowing into Daddy's penis as he watched his wife suck his son's cock. After a few minutes, I said in my best little girl voice, "Isn't that nasty, Daddy? Watching Mom suck Danny's prick is just fucking nasty?"

I leaned over and began to suck Daddy's cock. Daddy groaned as his hands stroked my long, black hair. He groaned more when I let him slip from my mouth and whispered, "Get hard for me, Daddy. I need your hard cock. I need your hard cock in my ass!"

Daddy's eyes widened and I could feel more life flowing into his cock. His erection was moving along nicely. I glanced over at Mom and said, "Is Danny ready for me, Mom!"

Mom let go of Danny's cock, a streamer of precum suspended between her upper lip and Danny's penis. Mom winked as she flicked her tongue out and severed the streamer, lapping up the part that didn't splatter against her breasts. "Hard as a rock and ready for love," Mom purred.

Mom and I moved past each other, Mom lowering her head to suck Daddy's dick while I straddled my baby brother. I sighed happily with anticipation as I felt the immense crown of his lovely cock pressing against my labia. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I lowered myself down on Danny's pole. I looked over at Daddy who was avidly staring at me. "Get hard for me, Daddy! I need your sweet cock in me too!" I whispered coyly to him. I think I even batted my eyes!

Daddy gave me a guttural growl and Mom moaned appreciatively as she let Daddy slip from between her lips. Watching his little girl stuffing his son's cock in her pussy really got Daddy going. Mom climbed on board his stiff dick telling him, "We need to get you nice and slick for your little girl!"

When I felt Danny's wiry pubes tickling my bare cunt, I leaned forward "and kissed him. God, my little brother's cock felt so incredible. It didn't seem possible that I could fit anything else inside my body – not that I wasn't going to try!

"I need you, Daddy!" I moaned, looking over at him. My aroused cunt was stuffed with Danny's cock and I was leaning down against him, my tits pillowing out on his chest, his chest hair teasing and scratching against my swollen nipples. "I need your cock in me, Daddy! Please assfuck your little girl!"

Daddy groaned, "Oh my God!" as Mom climbed off him. My father's erect penis was shiny with Mom's juices. Mom looked almost as excited as Daddy. She was breathing heavily – her breasts moving up and down in almost a hypnotic dance. Mom helped Daddy to his knees and then led him over to Danny and me. Danny's body was slick with sweat as he resisted the need to begin fucking me hard. Keeping one's cock buried inside a tight cunt must be hard work. The urge to fuck was something instinctive and powerful – it was all I could do to not start riding his massive pole right then and there!

I reached back and gripping my ass cheeks, I spread them wide, revealing my tight, brown hole. Mom was fingering herself and she brought up her hand covered with her hot, creamy pussy juices and smeared them against my anus. I looked back. Daddy was lining up his erect penis and I felt him press it lightly against my ass-hole. "Dadddddy!" I begged. "Fuck me! Please fuck my asshole, Daddy!"

"Yesss, baby girl!" Daddy growled and he pressed against me – his hard dick pushing against my round little hole and then I felt an electric shock as my sphincter muscles yielded to Daddy's cock head and it popped into my asshole. "Damn it, you're tight, Megan!" Daddy panted and he thrust forward.

Another inch of his wonderful hardness slipped into my anal cavity and I heard myself scream out in pain and pleasure. My body went rigid and the only action I could control was my screams of delight and agony as Daddy's juice covered pole slid slowly and steadily up my ass. I no longer felt full – I felt as if I was about to burst open. I sobbed as I felt Daddy's cock sliding along my little brother's stiff penis, separated only by a thin membrane of skin. "OHOHGOD!" I managed to moan as I felt Daddy's balls slap against that little space between asshole and pussy.

"Jeezus!" gasped Danny. "I can feel Dad inside you, Meggie! Can you feel it?"

If I had been able, I'd have whacked Danny up side his head. Could I feel it? Good god, I was impaled on two hard cocks, filling me as I had never been filled before – of course I could feel it! All I managed was a nearly incoherent sob of "Yuh-yuh-yessss! Lu-lu-OHGOD! I – I –I Love YA-YOUR C-COCKS!" And I did. I was cumming so hard, I could not move, little shivers the only visible sign of the nuclear orgasms that felt like they would tear me apart. Sparkles of light danced in my vision. For a moment, I thought I would faint, but I was determined to enjoy and savor every minute of my orgasmic pleasure...and I wanted more.

With every bit of will power, I turned my head to Mom and pleaded, "Mu-Mom, sit – sit on Dan – uh, bro- brother's fu-face!"

As Mom moved to straddle Danny's face, he wiggled in anticipation and his thick cock wormed a little inside me and an even more powerful wave of orgasmic energy pummeled my body. In response, Daddy shifted a little, making me groan even more. Mom sat down on her son's face, her butt now in my face. As Mom rubbed her bald cunt against Danny's mouth, I rested my head against her soft ass cheeks as I rallied my strength to make my next move.

It took a little longer than I thought it would. By the time, I felt I could move, Daddy and my baby brother were making minute movements in and out of me, sending additional tremors of sinful, incestuous pleasure coursing through me and Mom was moaning as Danny's tongue explored and licked his mother's pussy.

With strength I didn't realize I had, I slowly brought my arms up, placing my hands on Mom's ass cheeks. I felt Mom shiver as I spread her globes to reveal her asshole. I plunged my face forward, literally burying my face between Mom's cheeks. I pointed my tongue and began spearing Mom's asshole, making her gasp anew. It was only as I began to rim my mother's asshole for the first time that I realized with regret that we weren't videotaping this. I know it would have been an incredibly erotic sight to see our family all joined in incestuous intimacy!

Daddy and Danny found a gentle, rocking rhythm, barely shifting their hard cocks in and out of my pussy and asshole, but each fractional move of their shafts against my hyper-sensitive insides kept me in an orgasmic daze. I felt like I was on fire inside and out. Sweat made all three of us slick. Mom too was coated with fuck sweat as her son and daughter tongued her fore and aft. Mom's ass tasted rich and funky, enhanced with the scent of her copiously flowing cunt cream as Danny lapped at her glistening, aroused pussy meat. Her cries of passion increased with each probe of my stiff tongue inside her butthole.

Daddy and my little brother both groaned with delight as their hard dicks throbbed inside me. I think it even turned both men on – feeling the sensation of their cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin layer of flesh. Lord knows I was certainly feeling their cocks stuffed in my pussy. I was so tightly packed with cock meat, I could discern every bit of their little bumps, ridges and throbbing veins as their shafts scraped the walls of my pussy and asshole.

With my tongue writhing inside Mom's butthole, I moaned with each little movement of my loving men's penises and my moans, combined with my stiff, teasing tongue made Mom squirm with incestuous delight. I could hear Danny puffing for breath in between frantic slurps of Mom's orgasming pussy.

Carnal noise filled the air, fighting for space with our earthy, sexual and incestuous scents. My body throbbed and pulsed, filled with orgasmic energy to the point where I expected to simply explode and die of incestuous pleasure. With what little focus remained to me, I concentrated on rimming my mother's asshole. My head swam at how my little naughty plan to seduce my baby brother had led to this – almost my entire family making fevered love to each other.

Then Danny groaned through a mouthful of pussy flesh and juice, "I'm cumming!" My world was consumed by holy fire as Danny thrust deep and began cumming in my womb. His sweet semen was like hot lava, bathing my insides with his incestuous seed. My entire body seized up in convulsive orgasm. My anal muscles clamped down on Daddy's cock and he groaned in response and I felt him shiver as he unloaded another bucket of sperm in my asshole. The world went away and I was enveloped in a cloud of incestuous pleasure and impaled on incestuous spears of cockflesh. I was as near to heaven as a living person can get.

I may have passed out. Certainly I had been lifted to a higher state of consciousness for what seemed a blissfully long time. When I came to myself again, it was to the pain/pleasure of feeling Daddy's cock pop loose of my sphincter muscles. My bowels felt flooded with his semen. I pulled away from Mom's spread ass cheeks, her brown hole glistening with my saliva while her butt cheeks quivered as she orgasmed. I glanced back at Daddy. He was lying flat on his back, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath. He grinned at me and winked, mouthing the word,"Wow!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers