What Chelsea Saw

Story Info
Passionate, mature couple spied by college neighbor.
1.8k words
4.55
19.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Thursday morning you were outside sitting on the balcony, typing away at your laptop, and I was looking at you from behind, as I so often do. I noticed that Chelsea, the next door neighbor's daughter, was messing around with her car. I mentioned to you through the open french doors to ask her if something was wrong. It was time for her to be gone to class, so I wanted to help her out if we could. Of course you were quick to call out to her asking if everything was ok. She told you that she'd forgotten to turn off her headlights and the battery was dead. Since I was dressed already, I offered to drive her to school. I grabbed my keys and purse and gave you a quick kiss before rushing out to get her there.

On the way there she was very appreciative and worried that her Dad would be mad that she'd done that --again. I told her not to worry, that maybe we could figure out how to get it started and he wouldn't need to know. This made her happy and she became chatty for the rest of the drive. She talked about a dozen random things and I had her tuned out a little I guess, until I heard her say Andrew. I apologized and asked her to repeat what she'd said, and she commented on how "nice" Andrew is. I agreed and she told me how lucky I am....that she and Amy, the neighbor's daughter across the street, had always had crushes on you. I smiled and told her I didn't blame her - how could I? You're so sexy and handsome and engaging. She went on to say that she hopes she can find a boyfriend like you. The way she was pressing the subject seemed like there was something she wanted to say but didn't know how. So I asked her if Scott, her boyfriend, was good to her. She said yea, but not like how Andrew is to you. I asked her to explain what she meant and she admitted that several times when we'd sat for her at our house so her parents could go out that she'd sneaked out of bed and seen us together in the dark.

I got a little concerned, obviously, but wanted to know more. She described very accurately how you had laid me back on our bed, standing over me, and undressed me. I knew exactly what she meant since you often do that - just to unwrap your package and explore what's underneath. I'm sure we were so caught up in each other that we had no idea she was spying. She told me shyly that she'd watched, long pause - everything.

The atmosphere became a little bit tense but she continued and confessed that she'd told Amy what she'd seen and they'd been snooping around to catch glimpses of us together. My mind started racing with thoughts of all that they might have seen. We're so uninhibited together, very comfortable in our sexuality. I was silent as I thought of what to say next when Chelsea asked me if the things we did together felt good. I said of course, that's what people who love each other do, they express it with their bodies together. She said her Mom and Dad don't, and I told her she might be surprised, that they probably do that in private. I didn't want to lecture her, but I did want her to know that it is private time.

I dropped her off right about then and headed on in to the office. The conversation left my mind as I got busy, and I thought about it later on my drive home. I smiled knowing that we'd been watched. I love being seen with you, you know that. I also knew that you particularly liked Amy and how pleased you'd be that she'd spied on us.

Later that night when you came in and we were wrapped around each other, I decided to have a little fun. I had left our curtains more open than usual and savored being able to tell you about the exchange with Chelsea. As we were undressing, I asked you if you'd seen Chelsea that evening. Yes, you did, she was looking for their cat and had come into our yard to look.

"She's seen alot of you, you know", I said with a sly smile. You looked a little puzzled as I pulled you close and whispered softly in your ear that she's got a crush on you and told me that she's watched us together many times. "I have a feeling she might be watching now, so let's show her what she needs to see."

Our kissing was intense as you pressed my back into the wall, lifted me up onto the bureau, and eagerly spread my legs......lowering yourself between them, your face disappearing from view as you moaned and dove into my pussy. My head arched back, my hips grinding toward you, needing to be fucked with your gorgeous mouth. Your tongue expertly folded and slid inside me, your moustache tickling my clit.

I knew she was watching...and I was right. I could see the lights go down in her room to protect her from view. I placed my hands on your head, guiding you around my pussy, fucking into your hot mouth as I came sooooooo deep and hard. In one swift motion you rose to your feet and began kissing me deeply, letting me taste my own juices, as your fingers slid inside my throbbing pussy...still cumming for you. I wrapped my arms around your neck and moaned my orgasm into your mouth. I reached below and undid your pants, as you began helping me get your cock free. I pushed you back for a moment, a premeditated pause so that she could see the full length of your hard cock. I darted my eyes to the window and you knew at once what I meant. We connect that way, don't we baby? Not a word needs to be spoken sometimes.

Your hands roamed intimately over my body, your cock so hard and long, so ready to be pleased, in full view, I'm sure, to her. I love that you're showing it off for her, letting her see what a man is supposed to look like, how he touches a woman, how he lovingly owns her and takes what he needs. Your right hand slides up my tummy to my neck, as you press your hand into my throat, pinning me to the wall as you bite my chin and kiss your way to my ear. "Is she watching?" you ask softly into my ear.

"I'm sure of it," I say as I stare intensely into your eyes.

You turn your head to the window as you kiss your way from my ear to my shoulder, your tall frame pressed into me, your cock stretched hard, your ass tightening as you press your cock toward me, letting me feel it's warmth and hardness up and down my thigh. I love the look you're giving me, the one that says you own me and you are relishing being watched by this sexy girl that we've fantasized about. I choose that moment to tell you that Amy has been spying too...and this really pushes you over the edge. When we talk about Amy in bed you fuck me so hard, she's just your type and I love how we use her in our fantasies. She's got that cute body and she's so flirty....drives you wild.

You slide your cock inside my pussy, working in and out, your hand still at my throat. You lean in and kiss me, your ass tight as you fuck me deep and hard. I start my dirty dialog, telling you what she's seeing. I love talking so filthy to you as we fuck, getting you so raw and hungry to fuck me like a whore. You like it too, don't you baby?

"Show her how a man fucks his girl......show her how good it feels, baby. Show her so she doesn't settle for some loser who can't please her. Show her....mmmmmmmmm" You cover my mouth with yours and tongue me long and deep....your cock thrusting in and out of my warm, wet pussy.

You lift me off the bureau and usher me to the bed. You lie on your back and pull me toward you. "Clean me," you order as I get between your legs and begin licking and sucking your cock. You press my head down further, fucking into my mouth with the same passion that you did in my pussy. You pull my mouth away and guide my body upward. We kiss hungrily, you reaching down and holding your cock straight....so long and hard. I straddle you, reach behind me and take your cock into my hand, stroking up and down for a moment as I move my pussy closer, guiding the bulging head inside at the same moment that you grab my hips and push me down while you fuck your way inside. We're both bucking and grinding, animal noises fill the room as we fuck...your hands move to my tits and you pinch and pull at them, teasing me.

"When I cum I want you to move down and let me shoot all over your mouth," you say. I smile as I squeeze your sexy cock with the walls of my pussy, cumming hard, from out of nowhere at the thought of her seeing you spray your whore's face. You guide my ass around your cock as I cum, knowing it makes me cum harder and longer. I love you guiding me, baby. I pant and cry out all kinds of filthy things as I cum so hard on you. Your hand moves to my neck, wet and sticky from my messy pussy. You start fucking up into me while holding my throat. I turn my head over my shoulder, looking out the window so she can see the pleasure on my face. Your pace quickens and you command me to take you into my mouth now.....I move quickly, arriving at your cock just as the first stream shoots out. You hold the back of my head with one hand, and stroke your cock with the other, looking into my eyes as your cum spatters my face. You look out the window too, making sure she knows you're aware she's there. I clean you well with my mouth and slither up to snuggle next to you. We hold each other and kiss deeply.

The next morning Chelsea is at our door, asking if she can hang with us while her parents go visit relatives. Of course, we say in unison. That's how I remember it began.....is that how you remember it, Baby?