What Cums Around Goes Around, Again

Story Info
Many people are shocked by honesty but few by deceit.
7.3k words
4.55
21.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story follows characters first introduced in "What Cums Around Goes Around," this is designed to be read alone or for added enjoyment, in conjunctions with their first story.

*****

In a fit of weed induced munchies, James ate the shady leftovers from the back of the fridge and instantly regretted it. So, the task of walking Melanie home after study session fell on his wife and her tutor: Andrea. She would've just let the teen walk herself home, she's 18 for goodness sake, but James insisted it was important.

James and Melanie had agreed not to share what transpired only a month ago, so Andrea had no reason to be apprehensive escorting her home. However, she had picked up on James and Melanie's awkwardness when they were together and Melanie's recent pensiveness when the clock began to approach five.

Melanie's jumpiness, especially when vehicles passed, began to make Andrea nervous too; she just couldn't put her finger on what was so scary about soccer moms in their vans slowly driving home. It was this ignorance that would be their undoing.

As Melanie's attention was temporarily distracted by the text sending her phone into a vibrating frenzy, Mike and his comrades stuck to their tried and true modus operandi. Todd coasted their panel van silently beside the two girls as Mike and Alex rapidly slid the side door open and reeled in their catch.

After the requisite struggle and yells, the two girls scowled silently on the floor of the van, now well on its way. Melanie's heart sank as Mike surveyed the two fine young women in his hold and noted, "Hum, well this makes things a little more interesting."

Her vigilance had not paid off, and now she had to worry: What would she have to do this time? With who? Would he tell Mrs. Jensen about her and James? That would be awful...would she, my teacher, tutor, and mentor, blame me and hate me for it?

Checking Melanie out, Mike informed her, as though they were old acquaintances, that, "The last one was a big hit. I can't really say I'm surprised: you both acquitted yourselves so well," as half a smile snuck up the corner of his mouth. He then explained "The demand for a sequel was so overwhelming any good entrepreneur knows to give his audience what they want."

"You know this man?" asked Andrea, shocked her straight laced student would be tangled up with kidnappers. Looking at Mike, Melanie dropped her head; desiring to keep things amiable, she summarized their relationship as, "...a long story."

Before Andrea could complain about the inadequacies of Melanie's answer, Mike interjected and explained, "She'll," looking at Andrea, "work out great; it's always good to introduce new love interests in part two; it keeps the audience's attention."

Once that was laid out, he continued, "I was really surprised to find you in the same place at the same time. I thought you'd change your routine." That was why he was so amazed to see Melanie's exquisite frame ambling down the road with another, almost nearly as attractive, "friend."

"You said you'd leave us alone after last time," bemoaned Melanie.

Ignoring her complaint, Mike directed his eyes to Andrea and his quire to Melanie, "Just who is this fine young lady?" Keeping her eyes to the ground out of fear and shame the truth would inevitably be coming out, Melanie explained she was her tutor.

He raised an eye brow at how that social dynamic would play out shortly before reminding her, "If you think back, you'll find leaving you alone was not part of any verbal agreement we made. In fact, the only thing which mildly resembled an arrangement was your silence would keep your first feature film off the mainstream; you've held up your end of that bargain and so have I."

"Now, it is not my fault what you assume. You know what they say about that, right?" Melanie stared blankly because she didn't. Answering before she could ask, "It makes an ass out of you and me. And since yours is so fine..." looking at Melanie, Mike continued, "you know what you need to do, so why don't you enlighten your 'tutor' as to the role she is going to play?"

Melanie was lost; how could she possibly explain to her English teacher, and friend, that this guy, Mike, was going to have them undress and have sex on camera so he could sell it to an online website specializing in...how did he describe it last time...oh yeah: "semi-reluctant amateur porn?"

Right before she was about to explain it that way, Mike, frustrated with the delay, summarized, "Either you two can get it on willingly or I can have Todd pull over and him and Alex can join the cast. It does leave us a little guilty feeling at the end, but believe it or not, there is a market for those kinds of videos too," continuing, he said, "but most people at home prefer to see two nice young ladies making love of their own accord. It's up to you two though."

Little did Andrea or Melanie know that was actually an empty threat. Despite what it might seem like, these three guys really weren't rapists. In fact, if the two ladies did continue to refuse, he would let them go, without their clothes though—just to teach them a humbling lesson. But, it worked every time which was the beauty of his little white lie: nobody ever puts it to the test and risks having two burly guys come back and do who knows what.

Fearing the worst, Andrea put her years of track to use as she wheeled up and kicked Mike in the balls with one of her still quite powerful legs. Her aim was a little off so instead she hit his right thigh knocking his leg out from underneath him and sending him to the ground.

Quickly intervening, Alex restrained Andrea as Mike slowly rose to his feet. "Spunky, I like it..." glaring at Andrea, Mike continued, "I'm sure glad I stashed him down the left leg today."

Preparedness, (or is it cleanliness?), is next to godliness. Mike couldn't remember, but either way he scored high marks. He was proud of how well he stocked his mobile film studio. Not only did the soundproofing keep road noise at bay, but it also gave nosy citizen nothing to hear. The same handles and ropes helping cast and crew keep their balance as the van cruised down the road also served another, occasionally necessary, function.

Both Melanie and Andrea's eyes grew wide when Mike plopped down a large duffle bag and opened it to unveil an extensive collection of sex toys. His assortment included dildos and vibrators, strap-ons, and butt plugs, not to mention some items they couldn't even identify.

Being younger, and more naïve, Melanie had never considered the plethora of sex paraphernalia available. Andrea knew a little more, but was still concerned by some of their shapes and sizes. Shuffling through, Mike finally found what he was looking for, "To make sure we don't have any more unnecessary outbursts, I am afraid I am going to have to use these," he said as he pulled out a pair of pink padded hand and ankle cuffs and secured Andrea on her back to the van's mattress.

Damn near shaking with fear and trepidation, Melanie decided it'd be better if she was just helplessly caught up in a sexual frenzy, so Melanie hesitantly asked "Aren't you forgetting something" causing Andrea's eyes to bulge wondering what her pupil thought needed to be added to the restraints.

Last time she and James unwittingly took these pills; her's made it all gushy "down there," melted away her inhibitions, and got her as horny as Hell. She hated reluctantly admitting how much easier this undertaking would be with the assistance of such pharmaceuticals.

Consenting, Mike dropped a pink pill down her throat with a swig of water. When Melanie looked anticipatorily at Andrea, Mike answered her silent question by explaining, "I don't think she deserves one because of her behavior; she is going to have to perform all on her own which ought to make this all the more interesting."

Melanie's yearning for the pill didn't preclude Andrea's concern about her student's wellbeing as she asked what it was he just gave her.

"It's no fun when stage fright makes you drier than a desert," answered Mike. Filling in the pieces, Andrea realized his cryptic answer suggested it was some sort of horny pill. Turning his attention back to Melanie, "When you're ready, get started, and once it kicks in, why don't you show her what she missed out on?"

Unsure of what exploit Mike had in mind, Melanie looked to him for guidance. "Well, we aren't going to get anywhere with your clothes still on," concluded Mike before suggesting, "so, you two better get undressed, and since you were better behaved," looking at Melanie, "you pick who is naked first."

Melanie knew from last time it takes the pill a short while to kick in, so she would have to begin all on her own; however, she didn't know how to proceed: selfishly strip her teacher or selflessly expose herself?

As Melanie approached, Andrea knew she'd been picked to go first. "I am so sorry Mrs. Jensen, I feel terrible, but I don't know what else to do," apologized Melanie unbuttoning Andrea's fly and bringing down its zipper. As her panties were being exposed to three strangers and her student, Andrea tried to comfort, "It's okay; I understand," hoping to absolve Melanie of any guilty feelings.

Suddenly remembering what she had on underneath, Andrea became self-conscious of the playfully matching underwear James loves her to wear. She was petite enough to still fit into junior's designs, and today she'd worn a ridiculous light blue pair smattered with yellow polka dots. With Andrea's hands tied behind, Melanie knew she wouldn't make much headway removing her top, so she paused there.

Recalling how thankful she was when James drug out the revealing of any true nudity, Melanie reluctantly pulled her own t-shirt and jeans off. She still wore the prototypical innocent girl undies: all cotton and white.

It seemed like they should be wearing each other's style of underwear: Melanie's so plan and mature, and Andrea's so boisterous and youthful. They couldn't swap though, Andrea was the type of girl the well-endowed ones ruthlessly snickered at in the locker room for being shaped like a stick of gum.

James insisted he loved her body; however, she always feared he'd prefer a more curvaceous girl like Melanie...given the chance. Even though she had more pressing matters to care about, Andrea still felt ruthlessly judged, by everyone. She was older, but already knew Melanie's breasts were going to be larger, so she'd unfairly be rank as the less attractive one.

Squatting in just her underwear, with her knees spread apart, caused her panties to outline the folds of her pussy. Oblivious to her appearance, Melanie pushed Andrea's shirt up, not even having to unhook Andrea's bra to push it past her itty bitty titties. Melanie then pulled Andrea's undone pants to her bound ankles. She'd already exposed herself to these three guys before, so Melanie decided to finish undressing.

Her panties, already soaked in her juices, were nearly transparent, so when she took them off with her bra and tossed them to the ground they landed with an audible splat. Andrea assumed she'd wet herself; she wasn't going to judge, she too was terrified of what these men had in store.

Unable to avert her eyes any longer, curiosity got the better of Andrea and she had to see what Melanie looked like in the buff. "God sure blesses some," thought Andrea as she poured over Melanie's naked form.

Melanie's brown hair fell over her shoulders reaching the cusp of her pale perky breasts. A golden tan garnered from swimming at the lake was painted over the rest of her subtly athletic build, save for her breasts and her crotch which was not only untouched by the sun but also hair. Her slightly curvier body gave her an edge of maturity made all the more alluring by her ever rising horniness.

Not knowing she'd been seen naked by these guys before, Andrea told the now quivering Melanie, "You're very beautiful, nothing will change that," hoping the compliment would boost her self-esteem and make it easier, as she remembered just how hard it was for her to be completely undressed in front of James for the first time.

However, when she looked back to give her a reaffirming and comforting nod, she noticed Melanie was still leaking; however, the runner flowing down her leg was going much too slowly to be pee, and it wasn't springing from her urethra but rather from inside of her.

The concept of someone becoming so naturally wet it trickles out, especially when being forced to strip, perplexed Andrea, until she realized it was probably caused by that pill.

"Put your hands behind your back, pretend you're restrained too, and continue with only your mouth," directed Mike, focusing the camera. Kneeling and blaming the pill rather than any repressed curiosity, Melanie slid her tongue down Andrea's flexed flat stomach before catching the bright yellow elastic rim of her blue panties between her teeth.

Surprised by her actions, Andrea pulled her legs together and up forcing Melanie to bring the swath of cotton up Andrea's thighs before reaching the peak of her knees and plummeting down her shins. Melanie left the last of Andrea's clothes bunched at her ankles.

Andrea locked her legs together in a futile attempt to conceal her slit and ass. Forgetting Mike's directive, she rested her hands on Andrea's knees and pushed down, peeling them apart, exposing a humiliatingly unwilling damp pussy. Writhing nude trying to stop what was unfolding, Andrea's nubile youthful figure could pass as belonging to a teen.

Having her body exposed caused her cheeks to match her bright red shoulder length hair contrasting against the rest of her pale skin. Cute freckles were sprinkled around her lean body's petite but tight shape only enhancing its exuberance.

Both Andrea and Melanie caught themselves sizing each other up. Andrea lowered her eyes after noticing both Mike and Alex's were glued to Melanie's body. Even pushing out her chest wouldn't give her the illusion of the extra cup size she'd need to compete. Not only was she embarrassed to come in last place, but also to be jealous of her student.

Unable to explain her feeling of relief at having all eyes on her, Melanie strangely thanked God, "I'm not in that position," looking at Andrea's downcast face.

Mike concluded it really didn't matter who was cuter, it was a toss-up; they were both attractive in their own way and about to have their first lesbian experience caught on film and sold for a pretty penny.

Kissing was a lot more visually appealing when it is between two girls, so that was Mike's next scene to get the girls warmed up. Using her hands and knees, Melanie straddled Andrea's body and looked into her eyes as she rested her gushing snatch on Andrea's leg while pushing her own thigh into her tutor's weakening and uncontrollably dampening pussy before joining their parted mouths.

Of course the thought (of girl on girl action) had crossed Melanie's mind; what girl hasn't pondered that on starry nights? She'd even furtively glanced at the other girls in the locker room, not sexually...only to see how her own development compared. And, after volleyball practice, the girls were known to occasionally slap each other's asses with rolled towels—but only with playful innocence.

Before that, there were those sugar fueled junior high slumber parties where sleep deprivation finally led them to compare their budding breasts. Heck, she'd even kissed another girl sophomore year to win a bet, if you could call that passionless closed lip to lip peck one. So, while under the pill's influence, this seemed like a natural progression.

Andrea wasn't much better off. She'd drunkenly made out with her best friend at a college party to the amusement of those around, but it never progressed past heavy kissing. She had always been curious—what girl isn't? But kissing is wholly different from actually going down on another girl or having sex.

Tilting her head to the left, Melanie leaned towards Andrea. The immorality of breaking the cardinal rule of student/teacher relationships (don't sleep with your students!), not to mention the concept of cheating on her husband (she might've felt better if she knew he'd done it just a month earlier), raced through her mind as she pressed her head back against the mattress before feeling Melanie's soft lips touch her own as she reflexively parted and allowed their mouths to meld.

Katy Perry was right: "I kissed a girl and I liked it...," Melanie realized to herself. Except, she was enjoying the taste of Andrea's strawberry (not cherry) chapstick. Unsure and unconcerned with whether these feelings where her own or pill induced, she continued. A simple kiss progressed to multiple, which led to mutual moans and increased frequency, before her tongue instinctively snuck inside and twirled around Andrea's. She liked being in control, especially when her mate had none.

Breaking their lock, Melanie continued laying kisses down Andrea's neck, and jumping her shirt, resumed once she found her exposed nipples. Remembering the treatment James gave her, Melanie swirled her outstretched tongue along Andrea's areolas before flicking her rising nipples, finishing with a light bite. Breaking out of her involuntary sexual trance, Andrea noticed how that last maneuver felt strangely familiar.

When she was younger, Melanie had answered most of her questions and appeased most of her personal curiosity about the design and shape of her vagina using a hand mirror. In fact, that exploration had worked her up so much she considered sliding the mirror's handle inside just to see what something larger than a finger felt like but decided against it in the end fearful she'd accidentally pop her own cherry.

Unlike guys who simply look down and see their part dangling, ready (and eager) to be examined from stem to stern, girls are forced to click through Google hits of perverted porn shots just to get a good idea of what it looks like.

Before finding clear picks of normal pussies, they are exposed to so many demeaning ones, often worn and stretched or covered in some guy's load, which diminishes their confidence in the idea it is something beautiful to be cherished and not ashamed of; it's not just there for a man's enjoyment.

Plus, you can't reach out and touch pictures, ply them, investigate them, inspect and delve into their inner reaches or see how they respond to each manipulation. She was now going to be able to perform an up close and personal examination of another girl's genitalia: folds, intricacies, nooks, crannies, any and all private places—just like she'd always secretly wanted to.

She could always later blame any inappropriate indiscretions on the pill. Wait, what had happened to her? This was her teacher she was just thinking of using as a sexual science experiment; how could she be so bold and inconsiderate?

"What has gotten into her?" also asked Andrea herself in reference to Melanie's uncharacteristic salacious behavior. A couple of months ago, Melanie had confided in Andrea she was still a virgin; the reason she shared was from concern it might be weird to be 18 and still not have had sex.

Melanie had no way of knowing that "problem" would be solved by James a month later. And Andrea had done her best to convince her nothing was weird about that and she should continue to wait for the right person just like she had done with James.

However, the thought never crossed Andrea's mind to address lesbian virginity; she thought she had a solid grasp of today's teenager norms, but the vigor with which Melanie was addressing her needs, she had to wonder. It was also rapidly becoming a question of what had gotten into herself as Andrea found her own pussy becoming embarrassingly wetter awaiting Melanie's next move.