What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 05

Story Info
Claire shows what she is.
12.6k words
4.68
178.6k
53

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Most of my stories have a scat content, but this story is almost entirely on a scat theme. It also contains explicit gay sex scenes.

Despite the fact that my girlfriend, Emma, was away for the week in Paris, I was nonetheless getting no end of dirty, sweaty sex. Emma's college friend (and sometime lesbian lover) Claire was staying with us while she "sorted herself out" following the break up of her relationship with the long-suffering Dave, and Claire's almost insatiable appetite for energetic sex had become more than apparent. It was an appetite that I, furthermore, was more than happy to try my best to satisfy. Whenever I saw her schlepping around the house in her little shorts and baggy T-shirt I would feel my cock begin to rise as I looked at her large, bra-less titties wobbling beneath the fabric of her top and ogled her full, fleshy buttocks. She knew full well I was an "arse-man" and never lost an opportunity to show off her perfect, peachy behind.

And tonight had been no exception. I had been shopping for our supper and I arrived back to find Claire in the kitchen, still wearing her nurse's uniform. Her uniform was a simple, pale blue, striped cotton dress, fastening with an elasticated belt around the waist. Perhaps it was the stripes, but her uniform always made her breasts and bottom look particularly big and juicy. I noticed too, from the way her tits joggled inside her dress, that she wasn't wearing a bra either and I wondered how many boners her lovely freckled breasts had caused at the hospital today. As I placed the supermarket carrier bags on the table and put a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge to chill I noticed that Claire was panting slightly.

"Did you run home from the hospital or something?" I asked her.

"No," she giggled, "I got a lift from Dave."

"Dave?" I checked I had heard right. Dave is her ex-boyfriend from whom she had rather dramatically split a week earlier when he decided that Claire taking it up the shitter from a teenage plasterer working on their conservatory was not compatible with their relationship.

"Yeh," she said, "It seems that all is not going well with Pippa. I think he wants me back."

"And?"

"Well, he'll have to sweat it out a bit longer. I'm going to make him go without so he can realise what he's missing. I bet Pippa won't let him anywhere near her skinny little arse," her brow furrowed as she turned her attention to Dave's current lover, "Stuck up little bitch."

"And I suppose you did let him near your arse?" I laughed.

"Let him?" she exclaimed, "He never fucking asked, he just took it. The bastard always loved cornholing me, fucking pervert. He'll realise soon enough that not many women are happy to bend over be sodomised whenever he feels like it. He just resented me having a bit on the side, that's all. It's alright for men but not for women I guess. Besides, he wasn't so pure on that score - you should have heard the way he went on about Emma."

"Emma?" I asked.

"Yes, Emma," she repeated, "Your girlfriend Emma, with whom I had a torrid lesbian affair at college."

"Yeh, I know who you mean, I want to know the details though," I said quietly as I began to feel Claire's magnificent tits through the material of her cotton uniform.

"Well, he had a real thing for her; kept going on about how gorgeous she was. He used to get me to describe all the lezzy stuff we got up to while he was fucking me and he'd always get really excited when I told him that she had a hairy fanny. He's got this real fetish for hairy pussies - geez, if he saw Emma's twat-rug he'd cum on the spot!"

Hearing Claire describe her ex-boyfriend's lust for my girlfriend's muff was making me even hornier. I let my hands travel down her flat tummy to her hips and I lifted up her skirt, thinking to re-acquaint myself with Claire's far less bushy but still deliciously furry fanny.

"You've got no knickers on Claire!" I exclaimed upon finding her ginger mound unclad.

"No," she blushed, "Dave's got them."

"Dave?" I said, "What the fuck happened there."

"Shit, I couldn't help myself Tom," she whined, "He was feeling me up and I could feel how hard his knob was in his jeans, and then I just got this buzz in my pussy and I had to have him. Oh fuck Tom, I just HAD to have that huge dick inside my cunt."

Lifting Claire onto the edge of the table I spread her knees slightly and sank to my knees. Hungrily I began to lash the sopping lips of her sex with my tongue, trembling with excitement as I recalled that only minutes earlier Dave had been fucking this same tasty pussy with his huge prick. Her cunt reeked of sex and had that zesty, sweet-and-sour tang that only a fully aroused cunt has. I plunged my tongue as far up her grasping slot as I could, lashing it upwards towards her clit. Claire threw her head back and grabbed her ripe breasts, pinching her rigid nipples through the fabric of her uniform.

"Oh fuck, Tom," she moaned, "You eat pussy so well, you're making my cunny all wet again."

I began to probe her arsehole with my finger. It was greasy, but clenched tightly and my finger made no progress beyond her puckered brown ring.

"No," she gasped, "Not there." Not something I imagine she had often said when someone was trying to gain entry to her arse.

"But I want to taste your arsehole Claire," I begged, "I'm hungry for it."

"But Dave fucked me there too!" she protested.

"Are you trying to tell me that your arse is full of Dave's cum, Claire?" I asked, adopting the tone of voice I might use with a naughty school-girl. She nodded weakly.

"So your arse will be nice and slippery then, won't it?" I continued, "Perfect for lubricating my big cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little slut? Getting buggered by two men in less than an hour?"

"Yes," she said quietly, groaning with delight as I shoved three fingers into her slack cunt and rubbed her shit-ring with my thumb.

"Good," I said, now fully in control. "Now kneel up on the table and let me suck on your shithole."

As if in a trance, Claire knelt on the table and arched her back to that her beautiful white buttocks were in front of my face. Pressing my face into the cleft of her backside I inhaled deeply the scent of her sweat and the unmistakable aroma of recent sodomy. My tongue found her greasy cornhole, which tightened as my tongue swept across it.

"Relax your anus darling," I said softly, "let me clean you up."

"Oh my God!" she shrieked, "You want to suck Dave's jism out of my poop-chute!"

"Precisely. Now be a good girl and shit it all into my mouth. Work that hot butt and give me everything."

"Shit. I can't believe we're doing this. This is the perviest thing I've ever done."

"I can do pervier if you like Claire," I promised. "But besides, I find it very hard to believe that a horny little slut like you has never been felched."

Claire relaxed her anus, which was actually quite loose from the buggering that Dave had subjected her to. Immediately I could taste hot spunk as I began to stab at her freshly-sodomised shithole with my tongue.

"Come on baby," I urged her, "Shit it all out for me."

Claire worked her shitting muscles, gladly responding to my perverted request. Suddenly she farted loudly and shot a huge gob of richly flavoured jism into my mouth, which I swallowed greedily. She strained again and I got another mouthful of jizz, which I savoured, trying to discern the taste of her bowels in her boyfriend's spadge. Another series of small farts, and more and more of Dave's arse-flavoured ejaculate squirted into my mouth and slithered down my throat. When I had quite drained her rectum of male seed I decided to do the decent thing and replace it with a load of my own.

After pumping it into her juicy fanny for a few strokes by way of preparation, my pole slipped effortlessly into Claire's back-passage, so recently stretched by her well-hung ex-boyfriend. Claire's pale buttocks trembled deliciously with each thrust of my bloated tool into her well-greased bottom. Her fingers sloshed in her slippery fanny and she grunted like an animal as I reached around to grasp her enormous bouncing knockers, pinching her distended nipples. Deep in her bowels I could feel my knob sinking into the tip of a hefty log of shit, which only heightened the pleasure of this latest act of sodomy between us.

"I can feel the shit up your arse Claire," I panted between buggering strokes into her farting shit-tunnel. "I think you'd better follow me to the bathroom and give me everything this time." Pulling my rigid dick from her rectum I again knelt behind her and tongued her gaping shithole, pushing my tongue into her back passage to taste a heady mixture of cum and shit. After I had spent a couple of minutes sampling the gustatory delights of Claire's tender bottom, I pulled my tongue from her slack and pullulating shitter and led her upstairs to the bathroom.

My chest pounded with excitement as I followed her upstairs, my eyes glues to her beautiful white buttocks as I realised that I was about to indulge in one of my most perverted pleasures - watching a beautiful woman defecate. Few things captivate me quite as much as the sight of a woman shitting.

Once inside the bathroom, Claire removed her uniform and stood naked in front of me, bending over and squatting slightly. I knelt behind her and caressed her buttocks, then fingered her plundered shithole to stimulate her bowels.

"Come on Claire," I encouraged her, "Let's see you have a big dump. Force out that huge steaming turd for me."

"You're sick Tom," she giggled, "This is so perverted."

"But you're turned on though, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes!" she gasped. "I don't know why, but this is really making my pussy drip. Having a guy begging me to shit for him, begging to see my poo. Does Emma poop for you?"

"Oh yes," I said, speeding up my digital stimulation of her anal passage, feeling the tip of her turd edging further down her back passage. "She shits lovely big tasty turds for me. Only one thing beats seeing a huge cock sliding into a beautiful woman's shithole, and that's seeing a big steaming shit-log sliding out."

"Oh fuck Tom, that's so horny," Claire panted, her fingers strumming her dripping cunt, "Thinking about Emma shitting"

"You want to watch her?"

"Oh yes."

"Watch her beautiful bottom forcing out a huge greasy turd?"

"Yesssss," she hissed, "A really massive log of hot crap"

"Lick it," I told her firmly. Claire purred contentedly as I continued my perverted commentary, suddenly aware that Claire was possibly no stranger to the perversions of shit-sex.

"Taste her log Claire, lick Emma's big turd while you shit for me." Claire suddenly arched her back and climaxed, driving her fingers violently into her sloshing cunt. She was getting off on the fantasy of tasting Emma's shit! I felt her own turd between the two fingers with which I was manipulating her rectum and I realised that she was about to shit herself.

"I can feel your shit Claire," I panted as my fingers pinched the tip of her straining bowel movement. It was a big one, and I was very turned on. My hard prick was between her legs, rubbing against the moist lips of her fanny. Suddenly I felt a spurt of my cock and realised she was pissing; bathing my aching dick and bollocks with her hot, fizzing piss. I wanted to eat her -- taste her aroused, pissy cunt -- but I didn't want to miss her chocolate pudding either.

"You want me to taste it?" I asked. The answer made no difference. I was going to enjoy this one. Claire, nympho that she was, would finally see for herself just how thoroughly perverted her ex-lover's boyfriend was. I pulled my shit-smeared fingers from her bottom and brought them to my mouth. Claire turned her head to see me licking her dung from my fingers and her eyes bulged in disbelief.

"Oh yeah," she urged me, "Taste it. I want to see your mouth full of my tasty turd, you dirty fucker." As her violently pumping fingers whacked her pulpy cunt to yet another climax, I watched as her pinky-brown shit-ring bulged deliciously and the blunt, fat tip of her glistening turd emerged from between her perfect white buttocks like an obscene cigar.

But then she relaxed and her turd slipped back into her shitter, out of sight. I knelt and pushed my tongue into her dirty hole, and noticed it was moving and swelling. Claire gasped and suddenly it blossomed open and once again from inside emerged her lovely big shit-log. It crackled and pushed its way out as I teased the stretched rim of her anus with my tongue. Then I gently placed my open mouth in the path of this monster and felt the head of the turd against my lips. I opened further.

The smell was ripe and almost overpowering as it reached my tongue and pushed my cheeks open. All I could taste and feel was her warm fresh turd in my mouth. It was forcing its way down my throat before the whole huge turd slipped swiftly from her arse. My mouth was already completely full of Claire's poop and the rest of her log broke off and fell with a wet splat onto the floor. She turned around to see me with a sizeable chuck of her turd in my mouth.

Claire knelt close to me, facing me. After looking intently at me for a few second, she kissed me. She actually kissed my shit-filled mouth. She began to eagerly lick at the end piece sticking out, finally breaking it off and rolling it into her mouth, chewing it, before letting the hot brown nugget drop sensuously from her lips. The sheer size of Claire's hefty turd was turning me on as much as the bitter taste and the knowledge that it had come from her arse. However, it was just too big for me to manage, so I let it of it fall from my mouth. Claire's lips covered mine and we shared a wet, brown french kiss. When our lips finally parted I spoke.

"You are one filthy bitch," I said, pinching her hard nipples and staring at her shit-smeared face.

"Well, that's rich coming from you," she smiled, "But I can be much filthier if you like."

"Go on," I managed to croak, unable to imagine how she might be, but nonetheless desperate to find out.

"Okay," she said, "Just don't shoot your load, 'cos I want that big dong back up my shitter before long."

She must have sensed how close I was - which was very close indeed. The first time Emma had spread her beautiful buttocks on my face and shat a turd directly into my mouth I had come without even touching my cock, and I wasn't far off now.

"This is what you want to see, isn't it?" She grinned lasciviously as she picked her piss-wet turd from the floor and held the massive tube of meaty crap in her hands, teasing the knobbly shaft with her tongue.

"Oh fuck yes!" I murmured, trying not to accidentally touch my tumescent tool and shoot a load over her slim white thighs. "Lick it you bitch. Lick that massive turd you filthy slut."

"I bet you'd rather it was Emma's shit I was licking?" she teased. I nodded weakly in agreement.

"Mmmm, tasting Emma's big steaming poop," she went on, "Licking it while it comes out of her shitter? Just imagine that Tom. Me sucking on your girlfriend's big smelly turd while you watch. It's a really big one, but she needs to shit really badly. She needs a shit 'cos you've just fucked her arse and shot a big load of jizz up there. I'd lick as it comes out of her bum, her big dirty turd all covered in your spunk. I'd lick off all your cum first, then I'd taste her shit. And then, mmmmm."

"Mmmmm, what?" I asked, desperate for her to go on.

"Then I smear her hot crap all over my tits and all over hers, just like she likes it."

"How do you know she likes it?" I asked, wondering if this was mere coincidence. Emma loves the feeling of hot shit between her breasts and shit play between us always seems to end with Emma getting slick, shitty bosoms.

"She told me, silly!" Claire replied, mashing her own hot turd into her perfect white globes, "Told me how good it feels to have her boobs smeared with poop when you two get dirty and you fuck her. How you like getting her breasts all hot and shitty when you're fucking her backside, even how you love sucking on her big shitty nipples. You've made her so dirty, Tom. She used to be so innocent, and now she likes being fucked up the shitter while her boyfriend smears her baps with her own turds! Honestly, she's almost as filthy as me!"

"Almost?"

"Oh yes," she winked, "I get much dirtier. You see, when I'm smearing Emma's hot, fresh poop over my jugs, I'd get really horned up and my fanny would start oozing and tingling. So I'd ask you to come and sit in my lap, with your arsehole right against my hot little quim. And then . . . "

"Then what?" I shrieked, raging with lust. I had a feeling I knew, but I couldn't believe anyone would say it.

"Well, I'd get you to shit."

"In your pussy?"

"Yup. Right up my hot, wet, ginger cunt. Shit a huge log of steaming man-shit up my fanny. Fill my cunt right up so I can fuck my horny pussy on your big shit-cock."

The thought of dumping a monster turd right into Claire's cunt was too much for my fevered imagination at that point and I came, shooting volleys of thick jism all over her shitty teats and dirty face.

"You bastard!" she yelled, "I wanted that up my dirt-box!"

"And you'll get it," I assured her, "Just turn round and show me your arse."

Claire turned around to thrust her bottom towards me, pulling her crap-soiled buttocks wide apart to give me an eyeful of her tasty puckering arsehole.

"Finger your shithole," I barked at her, "Shove your fingers up your slutty arsehole and show me where you want me to fuck you." Immediately Claire thrust two dirty fingers into her tailpipe, gouging her anal ring and begging me to bugger her 'properly'. The sight of a woman fingering her own fundament is guaranteed to get me hard within seconds, and my dick was well on the way to full mast.

"Mmmm," she cooed, three bunched fingers plunging in and out of her gaping anal orifice, "My arse is so hot and dirty, Tom. My arse needs to be fucked by your big hard cock so bad."

"You're such a fucking dirty slut Claire," I told her, tugging my stiffening prick back to life. "You've already been buggered once and now you want it again."

"I just love being fucked," she moaned, her fingers really stabbing her abused shit-hole. "It makes me so horny when my bottom's full of hard cock. Doesn't Emma love that too?"

"She loves it," I replied, "Wouldn't you like to watch me buggering her? Lick her hairy wet cunt while my prick fills her back-passage? See me fuck her shitter so hard that she pisses herself - all over your face and tits?"

"O God yes!" she squealed, "Fuck that dirty bitch up her arse Tom, I want to taste her arse on your cock." The image of Claire licking my girlfriend's shit from my cock was the final ingredient I needed to return me to full erection. I told her I was ready. She removed her filthy fingers from her crapper and there was her shit smeared butthole spread in front of me. Two small hands pulled her cheeks wide for me.

I could see a fresh new turd ready to come out, just inside her sweet brown arsehole. I bent down to eat her arse again. My tongue slipped smoothly into Claire's turd hole. I sucked and tongued it like it was her mouth. I was in a kind of trance, the shit smell was like a drug, keeping me hard and flushed. Kneeling up, I placed the swollen purple head of my rigid prick into Claire's spit glistening hole. I pushed. I had to push past a thick warm mass of shit in her rectum. It felt hot and wonderful. There were slurpy wet gushing sounds as my cock pushed in deeper.

Claire moaned. I pulled all the way out and I saw a fresh turd emerge from her brown hole then I pushed through the muck, mashing it as I entered her once again. I repeated this process again and again, while the smell of Claire's excrement, smeared over my face, took me to new heights of ecstasy as my cock started to pump faster into this dirty, slutty arsehole.