What Do You Need, Mrs. Mayfield?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reluctantly pulled her hands from both and stood to kiss him and gauge his reaction. Her performance had the desired effect as he pulled her into him and kissed her hard, his hands now groping for her ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing, firmly cupping her buttocks and his fingers buried in the crack of her ass, desire stripping away his shyness as he sought to plunge his fingers into her holes. She loved the feel of his big fingers knocking on her little back door and anxiously awaited giving him free reign of her body.

She backed away and again knelt and lay on the dirty wood floor, this time on all fours facing away from him, her legs together, and wiggled back and forth her ass, clenching and unclenching her cheeks all the while, her little asshole and pussy nestled within her dark crevasse. Finally she again lay flat, her boobs pressed into the floor and her legs stretched wide, giving him a look at her pussy as she elevated her legs, grabbed her ankles, and extended her legs wider, pulling her cheeks into two tight globes of smooth rounded flesh. Her hand reached under her and between her legs, curled up over her pussy and found her ass. She stroked the sensitive entry, paused, and, with a high pitched sigh giving way to girlish heaving sounds, slipped a finger into the tight little gap, the finger moving in and out of her little tailpipe up to the middle knuckle.

Back on her knees she replaced her bottoms, moved to face him, pulled him down off of the ladder onto the floor and pushed him on his back and straddled his chest, her pussy hovering over his mouth. She pulled her bottoms into her crack from front to rear and lowered herself onto his face and mouth, circling her hips and lightly brushing his lips and nose, her swollen mound peeking out both sides of the crotch of her bottoms. She put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them, then into his to share her taste: her pussy and other tastes new to him as the room filled with their mingled scents.

Now nearing a frenzy, he reached up to pull off her bottoms and she took his hands and stopped him, briefly lowering her pussy full on his mouth for a kiss, which he instinctively delivered as he nipped at her bare lips on either sides of the material. "How's my pussy taste lover" she asked with a smile.

He didn't respond but started to pull at her bottoms with his teeth to try to free her tangy fissure from its confines.

"You naughty boy" she laughed as she smacked him on the top of the head.

"Come on stud" she said to Joey, now nearly out of his mind with lust. She dismounted his face and stood, pulling him into a standing position. She kissed and licked the sweat from his chest, arms and back and explored every little muscle and crevasse of his upper torso as his head rolled almost listlessly and drank in her ministrations while she reveled in the body she was toying with, ignoring the paint and the dirt as she savored him like an animal. They could have moved to her bed by now, but she was having too much fun where she was, in the dirt and the paint chips and their mingled bouquet. She was in heaven, investigating everywhere for sensitive spots and making mental notes, first with her fingers and eventually with her lips and tongue.

She got behind him and pushed him over the ladder and bent forward, going down on one knee and kissed her way up the backs of his legs to his knees, tasting his inner thighs on her way up to his balls and ass. His crack was covered with light brown hairs, more around the back of his balls with drops of sweat hanging from them, and his cheeks were strongly muscled. She wished she could eat lunch on his lovely ass, or eat his ass for lunch, she wasn't sure which, as it seemed oddly virginal to her. She lifted his right leg so that his knee rested on one of the steps of the ladder. She would have had him hold his cheeks apart for her, but thought better of it. One thing at a time she decided.

Pushing him further forward she had what she considered a lovely view of his ass and dangling balls from the rear, wishing she could take a picture now and save it for lonely nights in the future, his stones glistening with perspiration. Not wasting time, she gave him a playful stinging smack before her lips sought his balls, their musty taste magnified in the heat and the humidity, finally resting her face in the crack of his ass while one hand went between his legs to flutter up and down his cock.

He nearly bellowed at the sensations, and she smiled at the effect she was having, nibbling with her teeth at the insides of his cheeks before pulling back and licking in concentric circles around his shiny pink asshole before she French kissed it and played with his balls, her tongue teasing the most tender and private place on his body, gliding in and out of his earthy slit like an indecisive and wiggling little fish. She mused that she might be setting the bar quite high for future girlfriends as his hips began to quiver and his cheeks clench in anticipation of an orgasm.

What happened next happened fast. She lost track of how long she had been teasing him, forgot how much of a hair trigger young men had when it came to their first orgasm of love play. In retrospect, she marveled that he lasted as long as he did before his first orgasm with her.

After spinning him around, she carefully placed her lips around the head of his dick, delighted that she had to stretch wide to accommodate his circumference and protect him from her teeth. "Cum for me baby" she panted before she slid him into her warmth as far as she could; "drain those beautiful balls in my mouth. Don't be shy. I want you to cum in my mouth, sweetie. Down Connie's throat, sweetie."

His dick too tasted musty and warm, and with her one hand she softly tickled the length of his shaft; with the other she gently tugged at his balls, her middle finger reaching up to tickle his sticky ass hole. Her tongue swirled around and over his bulbous purple head, poked and flicked his little piss hole and continued to swirl as she felt the first twitching of his cock as he loaded up to ejaculate. Within seconds he began to ooze more profusely and moan in concert with the movement of her tongue as she lapped at the clear fluid. She gripped him more softly, barely touching him with her hand as she worked to slide a third of him down her throat and then all the way out, beginning to make a swallowing motion as she intended to try to deep throat what she could of him, her mouth stretched wide as she did for her dentist under different circumstances she thought fleetingly and almost smiled. She synchronized her head with the natural motion of his hips; he pushed forward and so did she. But her throat muscles contracted as she sucked him with more force, her eyes closed in a sort of rapture as she waited for him to open up in her, anticipating the gush from his large slab of meat.

"If you keep . . ." he started to say, and then his eyes shut and his face twisted up familiarly as he roared over and over as his voice climbed in volume and pitch "oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, OH FUCK."

He pulled back too far and entirely out of her mouth so fast that she couldn't stop him, his first spurted stream of cum painting her face and lips.

She quickly recovered to capture in her mouth a forced stream that surged against the back of her throat, but not thick like cum from her husband. Instead a runny and voluminous load squirted from the depths of his balls, runny like he was pissing into her mouth. That thought excited her, too. She fought back the urge to choke as he nearly overwhelmed her gag reflex with the volume and his sheer size, coughing once and literally sending his cum into her sinuses from the back of her throat. She swirled his head with her tongue and vacuumed him with her mouth as he continued to leak what felt like a cup of cum. It ran down her tongue to the back of her throat, his hips jerking violently as his butt cheeks clenched, his hands reaching for and finding her head, grabbing two fists full of hair and roughly pulling himself deeper into her throat as he continued to groan from the sensations, eventually losing control and slamming himself repeatedly against the back of her throat.

She loved being forced onto a cock, but he did not know that. It was the ultimate expression of a man's animal desire to shove his manhood into her mouth as far as it would fit, to claw at the back of her head, his fingers clutching at her hair, and not just tell her to suck it, but force her deeper on it and give her no choice, fucking her throat like it was just a pussy with a tongue. After all, if you are on your knees in the first place she figured, you basically ask for what you get. But James and most of her past partners were not so generously hung as Joey; that thing was a lethal weapon she decided, which both thrilled her and gave her pause to reflect.

She too had forgotten how much fluid young men produce. Constance gagged again as he filled the cavity in the back of her throat with his runny seed, hardly with any taste, the sweat on his glistening rod having had more of a flavor than his spunk, her eyes still half closed to enjoy fully the moment as she drained him and felt his muscle pumping cum the length of him. She smiled to herself as she finished him off, now allowing only his big head inside her mouth, stroking feather-light his length with a hand that seemed so little on him, to milk his last drops into a puddle below her tongue and a pool in the back of her throat as his jizz finally began to drip from her face in a long strand from her chin and onto her tits and the dusty floor.

She pulled off of him and stood. With a flourish she placed her lips on his and kissed him, just a peck, and breathed out through her nose to give him a sense of what she held. She let a considerable amount run from her mouth in two streams, drop from her chin and fall over her tits as he watched wide eyed as the cum ran in two rivulets through the dirt on her chest, and then she swallowed most of the rest in a gulp while looking him square in the eye, her lips an inch from his as she ran her creamy tongue over her lips; his seed she massaged into her boobs and especially her nipples, still hard and unfulfilled ans smeared now with plaster dust. Though on the cusp of nineteen and generously endowed, how young he seemed to her.

"You taste good everywhere" she said with a low, sultry whisper before she again kissed him, her nails digging hungrily into the flesh of his ass cheeks, signaling that her needs had yet to be met as she wrapped a leg around one of his and ground her wet muff on his thigh.

He kissed her hesitantly at first, like he was unsure of whether he wanted to kiss a woman who had just sucked his sweaty dick, and licked out his asshole like a junkie whore who would do anything for that next fix, but even at nineteen he had an ingrained sense of blowjob etiquette and pushed his lips into hers, creamy and slick with cum, the smell of which hung thick on her breath.

She continued to stroke his wet member, undoing her bottoms, and letting them fall to the floor as she kicked them away to give him complete access to her body. She lay back on the floor, her knees in the air and together, and wiggled her toes playfully. He knelt in front of her and, his hands on her knees, pushed apart her legs at her knees and then up and back, spreading and angling her so that her inner lips showed and her tight asshole even gapped with a dark center.

He said nothing as he looked at her laying there, a line of bubbly froth dotting her slit like a string of pearls. With one hand turned upside-down he slid two fingers into her pussy, sopping wet and running with juices. He was tempted to kneel and service her but he was uncomfortable with his oral abilities, and especially so in light of her obvious expertise. But there was one thing that he was sure of, that his dick was long and thick and that this woman wanted it mightily. So rather than kiss her, he merely shuffled forward on his knees and, taking his cock in one hand, slipped the head into Constance Mayfield's hungry gash.

To her it felt like her insides opened up like an umbrella, stretched in places that had never been stretched, as if explorers had finally discovered her tunnel and had exploded dynamite within her to clear out long built up debris. She lost control of herself at that point, soon quivering and clawing at herself in an unseemly way as she surrendered control of herself to the lad's schlong. Three holes, two hands and a pair of boobs were his for the taking.

She made a gurgling, feral sort of sound, followed by a panted moan—a first moan that strung together with a hundred other ones didn't stop until he eventually pulled out of her many minutes later after he had fucked her silly and cum again. She felt the grains of dirt on him as he slid further and further into her, then eventually in and out, a feeling like fucking on a blanket at the beach with sand invading the space where only tender tissues were meant to glide effortlessly. Dirty crumbs pushed deep into her pussy and ground against the sides and slammed into the rear wall. She felt filthy and whorish and she loved it.

He pushed into her again and again and began to stroke in and out more confidently, soon setting a measured pace that resulted in Constance succumbing to her first orgasm inside of a minute, her screams echoing in the bare room and no doubt throughout the entire house as she was impaled on his massive pink club and rode it shrieking and pinching her tits with her hands, her nails digging into her soft flesh.

So large was he and so small was she that the flared, soft edges of his head pulled in and out on the loose skin of her pussy. When he shoved forward the outer edges of her pussy disappeared into her, and when he pulled out bright pink skin was pulled into the light of day, skin rolling at the edges of her lips to the aggressive strokes of this young man's fat piston.

When she next came she grasped frantically at her boobs, twisting her nipples in a violent frenzy as if she meant to tear them from her body and slapping them as her bottom bounced and gyrated on the filthy floor, grinding into the debris scraped from her walls, her tailbone rubbing a raw sore on a crack between the floor boards where the wood was raised. He could feel her pussy clench at his member as the waves of her orgasm broke over her body again and again and her chest flushed red between her boobs and just below her neck, a string of drool running down her cheek from her parted lips.

It was a long orgasm he decided, as if he had any experience with women let alone this premium pussy that had chosen him today—or perhaps it was a string of many orgasms, one following the other—until she dropped from the noisy crescendo and returned to the measured whimpering that indicated to him that she was still being stimulated by the mere presence of him buried inside of her. She was unable to recover any measure of control or decorum at the hands of this young man.

More than half of him fit her snug little pouch, and to see how she would react, while still buried in her, he took his cock in hand, the bottom half that did not fit into her, and began to try to move it circularly and up and down as if he were trying to stir her pussy, despite that there was no room for such motion.

With that she began to keen and pine for her next orgasm and begged him to 'fuck her little cunt', which gave him an idea of how to proceed, especially considering that she was more experienced than he and probably game to all manner of things that girls his age wouldn't have a clue about, which is what motivated him to lean to his side to grab the paint scraper he had been using, with a torpedo-shaped, blunt-tipped handle.

He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her side like a rag doll. She enjoyed the feeling of helplessness in his hands. He took one her ankles in his hand and pulled her leg into the air so she was spread wide, her slit puffy and gapping from his previous activities, and pushed her leg back into a fold where her knee almost touched her boob. He nudged his head into her and watched the expression on her face as he fed more and more of his cock into the tight little hole, his slow motion assault gaining speed as he stroked in and out of her piston-like, her moans and whimpers matching the motions of his hips as he marveled at the tiny little asshole that just begged to be plugged at the very least and her pussy making a slurping sound as he slammed into her over and over again.

The paint scraper was old and filthy. Chunks of old paint and plaster still clung to the shiny silver head, and the base, wooden with a worn gold metal tip, rubbed away like the finish on the wood, had seen better days. He stretched for the bottle of suntan oil laying almost out of his reach and generously squirted it onto the handle and her asshole, then spit on both for good measure. As a final concession to her pleasure he slathered it in the juices running from her with each outstroke of his cock. Her eyes were half-closed as was her mouth, and her face had an incredibly wanton look he decided. If only he had two cocks he thought briefly; it seemed that this woman would appreciate such an assault.

He watched her asshole distend as he posted in and out, her wrinkled little gap glistening with her juices and moving to the rhythm of his hips. Quite unceremoniously and in one stroke he slid the four inch handle into her ass and to the hilt, spinning it on the way in, her eyes first opening wide in disbelief at the unexpected intrusion while the pitch of her voice raised an octave. Her moaning now sounded much like pleading or whining, but for what he didn't know and really didn't care as he was hitting a stride he was unaware he could hit, like coming into the home stretch of a swim meet and sensing the finish and the side of the pool and victory at hand, the muscles of his lower torso now girded and tense to slam into the frail little tissues of his marvelously game neighbor.

He felt his orgasm coming and slowed, pulling out as he turned her on her face and raised her onto her knees, her asshole just below and in front of him with the paint scraper still oddly protruding from it and now in his way as its sharp edge poked him in the groin. He removed it and dropped it onto the floor, sliding it forward and away from him.

A thought crossed his mind, but her asshole was far too small for him he deduced, even after being stretched by the paint scraper, so he decided to forgo breaching her ass with his cock, at least for now. Again into her pussy and even deeper he plunged as he started to pummel her harder and harder, her squeals of pleasure soon indistinguishable from resigned complaints at the force with which his oversized cock was slicing into her tender insides, her upper torso crumpled on the floor, her face on its side and cheek in the dirt, a line of drool running from her mouth onto the floor as he grabbed her hips like a steering wheel and began to drive her, alternately pulling her into him and slapping her ass cheeks with his hands as her face rubbed back and forth across the dirty floor.

Had this been the nineteenth century, they might have written that she swooned, her hands feebly reaching for and curiously grabbing onto the paint scraper for support, then moving it to her mouth to suck like a pacifier as her eyes rolled up into her head. Seeing her suck on something that he had just pulled out of her ass was all he could take, and he began to cum and swear, slamming into her over and over as she resigned herself to being pounded and began to cum as well, him in deep guttural moans and her in a curious mix of both pleasure and pain as she got what she wanted: Joey's cock slamming into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. As he drained into her he marveled at the winking little asshole below him that pulsed with the waves of her orgasm as if it had a life of its own.