What Dreams Are Made Of

Story Info
Cure for a headache.
1.9k words
3.56
34k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday. Amanda awoke with a blinding headache.

Her husband, Sam suggested she take the day off. Her small bookstore could run without her for one day, he insisted.

Mandy was in no condition to argue. Her head was splitting and she felt her stomach churning, still, she hated to leave the store which bore their name, Johnson's Book Store, in the hands of such a new employee. Mary had only been working for her for three weeks.

"I'll call Mary and tell her. She will get along fine. If she has any trouble she can call me at work," Sam insisted.

Mandy finally relented. She knew that Mary was quite capable and she would get along fine. Sam made the call and hurried off to work.

Mandy had taken an aspirin and by ten-thirty she was feeling much better. She trudged around the house in her silk pajamas, not wanting to change but to just slug around.

She stopped beside the mirror door on the closet. Turning slowly she admired her figure.

She was just over five feet tall with breasts that were large and firm. Thirty-four double D's if she wore a bra, however she did not usually wear one. Sam had admonished her several times that she should not wear a bra. "They are nice and firm without one," he had insisted.

She turned sideways and patted her flat stomach. She smiled when she looked at her jutting ass globes. Even in the rather loose fitting pajama's they were quit apparent. Her thin waist accentuated her jutting attributes.

She decided she needed some makeup to make her ashen face look more alive. Her image smiled back at her when she was through. She had been told her face was quite photogenic and had been chosen queen of hearts her senior year in college.

She had prepared a small lunch and was just finishing when the doorbell rang.

She looked at herself as she passed the mirror in the hall.

"Damn," she thought. "I should have changed into something a little less revealing."

She peered out of the small diamond shaped windows in the door but could not see who was there.

She opened the door a crack and peered out.

A very tall man was standing beside the door.

"Sorry to bother you," his deep, booming voice said. "I am carrying a petition to stop the city from annexing us."

She recognized that he was a man from up the street. She had not formally met him but had seen him in his yard on occasions.

She took a deep breath. She had fantasized about him on several occasions when she saw him in his bathing trunks. He was not only tall but also extremely well built with muscles where muscles should be.

She opened the door wider, forgetting how scantily she was dressed.

His mouth flew open. "Is your husband home?" he asked, stammering slightly. "I would like for him to sign this also," he said, lifting a clipboard where she could see it.

She pushed the door open. "No, but do come in. He won't be home until later this evening," she said her voice getting slightly husky. She attributed that to her headache, but she realized the head ache was completely gone.

He followed her into the living room.

She watched over her shoulder as he took in her swinging ass globes. She lowered herself onto the overstuffed couch and glanced up at the tall, hadsome man.

He had stood until she sat down on the couch.

She smiled when he sat beside her. Her eyes went from the top of his head to the tip of his toes, and back again, admiring his strong, muscular body. She hesitated at his crotch momentatily.

"I am Harry Anderson. I live just down the street," his booming voice informed her.

Mandy nodded her acknowledgement. "I have seen you out in the yard," she admitted. Her thoughts ran to when she had seen him in his rather brief swimming suit.

"I am getting signatures to keep the city from annexing us," he said. "It is too costly for what we will get," he continued.

The clipboard was resting on his lap.

Mandy bent to look at it, intentionally letting the top of her pajamas open, revealing her snow white tits.

Harry caught his breath. "You did say your husband was not expected home until later this evening," he blurted.

Mandy nodded her head. Her eyes lifted to look into his deep blue eyes.

She stayed bent over, pretending to look at the clipboard.

His eyes were gazing deep into hers, filling her with a lust that she could not resist.

She moved closer, their thighs touching.

He gasped when their thighs touched.

He let the clipboard slip from his grasp and it rattled to the floor. The bulge was quite evident.

To his dismay, she stood and moved to a reclining chair across from him. She intentionally rolled her ass globes as she walked.

Harry's breath was loud and he was gasping audibly.

She smiled, leaning over to assist him in recovering his clipboard and papers.

He gasped at the sight.

He fumbled with the clipboard, not looking down to locate it but instead, staring at her lush tits and huge, purple, grape like nipples.

"I suppose I could be talked into signing," she said, still allowing him a good view her tits.

He looked up at her face. He smiled a lusty smile. Her smile told him she was allowing him to look at her breathtaking tits.

She uncrossed her legs, putting her knees together, and then opening them slightly.

He tried desperately to look away from her tits, trying to envision the hidden nest between her legs.

She widened her knees, moving her legs back and forth seductively.

Harry's rasping voice broke the silence. He flushed crimson at being caught looking at her. "You have nice legs," he stuttered.

"Do you like them better than my tits?" she asked bluntly.

His voice caught in his throat. "Yes! No! I mean I have not seen all of your legs," he finished with a gulp.

Mandy smiled. She stood up, unfastened the catch of the pajama pants and let them fall to the floor.

A long bulge appeared down one leg of his snug trousers. He squirmed on the couch. "Is that better?" she asked huskily.

"Much better," he croaked as he arose from the couch, standing with his mouth open in surprise.

She quickly unfastened the buttons on his shirt.

His hands cupped her ass globes and pulled her against his muscular chest. Her face was buried in his kinky chest hair.

He lifted her genlty and carried her effortlessly toward the couch. He lowered he easily to the couch.

His hands roamed over her body, stopping only to unbutton the top of her pajamas. She was quickly naked.

He stepped back to admire the wonders of her naked body. His eyes fixed on her smooth inner thighs moving to the tender, pouting lips of her cunt that opened slightly showing her pink inner body.

She lifted one leg over the arm of the couch, exposing her lush pussy to his fixed gaze.

"I feel overdressed," he exclaimed.

He quickly removed his clothing, pausing only to touch her pink pussy lips with his fingers.

"Hurry," she cried. His long cock was harmonious with his stature. It was longer and thicker than any she had ever envisioned.

He fell to his knees, and began kissing his way up her inner thighs, rasping against the soft inner membrane with the tip of his tongue. His hands were gently squeezing, kneading, and gently pinching the hard, aching nipples. His tongue touched the soft folds of her pink cunt lips.

She squealed in delight when his fingers spread her lips revealing her love bud nestled inside her pulsing cunt.

His lips covered her cunt lips and he sucked like a man dying of thirst, yet groaning with pleasure.

He gobbled, groaned and sucked, flicking the protruding bud with his rough tongue.

Mandy found herself moaning with him. Her hips began to pound up at his face, desirous of a deeper penetration.

She shuddered her first orgasm.

He drank of her orgasm, not allowing a drop to escape his sucking mouth.

"Fuck me! Oh please fuck me hard!" she shouted.

He lifted her jutting ass from the soft couch and let her slide down his long body until she was impaled on his long, hard cock, her legs wrapped around his muscular body in a death grip.

Her cry of ecstasy echoed in the room. Her repeated groans and shouts of delight urged him to his first orgasm.

They fell back on the couch, his long cock buried deep in her pink love box.

Her hiss of pleasure caused him to grow even larger inside her.

His stiff cock was buried deep inside her to the hilt. His balls slapped noisily against her tight ass globes.

Her pussy clasped and unclasped his invading monster, bringing him to a second orgasm, larger and deeper than the first.

She milked him with her cunt lips squeezing and releasing only to squeeze him again.

He began a slow but solid rhythm, driving her to a deep, gut wrenching orgasm that outlasted any before.

The thick fluid spewed and sprayed around his embedded cock as they continued to fuck.

Her body shook violently when they began to increase their rhythm. Her inner spasms increased as their rhythm increased. The reverberations of her shouts rang in the room.

"Yes! Oh God Yes!" she shouted over and over.

He slowed and let his slackening cock lay quiet in her until her spasms subsided. He withdrew his cock slowly, gently, lovingly. It was now completely limp.

Mandy sighed deeply. "What a lovely man! What a wonderful fuck!"

She watched longingly as Harry slowly, silently dressed, his face dripping with sweat and his clothing wrinkled and wet with their mutual cum. Mandy took the clipboard and scribbled her name on the petition. "Anytime you want more," she said as she handed the clipboard to him, "just cum by."

He smiled weakly. "I will stop by later to get your husband's signature," he said.

"Stop by the bookstore. I will give you a big discount." She suggested. "We have a large inventory in the back room."

He grinned widely as he walked gingerly up the street to the next house.

Jim was late getting home.

He noticed his neighbor walking down the street with a clipboard. "I wonder why he is so happy," he thought. Amanda met him at the door and kissed him sensuously. "How is your headache?" he asked.

"I found a great relief," she said. "It disappeared after a while."

"You should keep it handy in case you have another one," Jim said.

Amanda smiled. "I will!" She glanced down the street just in time to see Harry enter his own house. She winched at the thought, but realized she would have to tell Jim. After all he was her husband and should know that Harry was the answer to her headache.

She waited until they were in bed before she told him the whole story.

Harry smile. "You do have a large imagination," he said as he drifted off to sleep.

Amanda smiled as she drifted off to sleep. "Maybe it was my imagination," she thought.

She dreamed of Harry at the bookstore, but that is another story, or maybe it wasn't a dream, then again ---?