What Dreams May Bring

Story Info
Ally finds more than relaxation in her dreams.
3.6k words
4.18
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay in her bed night after night, all she could think to her self is I wish that my dreams would come true. Every day after work she would rush home. She had friends at work, but lately she didn't even bother with them. Her work as a lawyer meant a lot to her, but when it was 5pm she wouldn't go for drinks anymore. She just rushed off home as fast as she could.

Last night the dreams had gone a step farther. She was half a second from seeing his face. From knowing his name. And that was all she could think of all day. The judge almost found her in contempt when she was caught daydreaming in the middle of a trail. And judge Hernandez was not an easy judge to get along with. But now that the day was over She could not wait to get home.

As she parked her car in the garage of the apartment building, she noticed things were very quiet. Very unusual for this time of day. She promised herself that she would look over the journal that she started after the third dream. She was going to make sense of this once and for all. The weekend had finally come and she had 2 days to get to the end of the dream.

"Do you really want to?" A voice came to her out of the darkness of the garage.

Startled, she halted her pace to the elevator. "Who's there?" Allyson looked around. Nothing had ever happened to her here. Not in 5 years of living here. No sound came back to her. Shaking her head, she dismissed the voice as her excitement over the dream. Heading to the elevator she went up to her apartment without any other incident.

Ally tossed her keys on the table next to the door where she always left them. Hung her jacket on the hook, and place her briefcase next to the table on the floor. She went farther in and felt the usual flood of relaxation come over her. She went into the bedroom and began to remove what she liked to call her monkey suit. After slipping into a pair of sweats and a form fitting tank top, she went into the kitchen to start making a salad for dinner.

Sitting at the table with her salad and the journal, Ally started to thumb through the pages remembering how she felt after each episode of the dream. With each night she woke with a feeling of longing for more. Like she had the beginnings of the best foreplay she had ever experienced. Her panties would be soaked with her juices, and her pussy would be so achy that she would have to bring herself to climax. Either that or not be able to function all day at the office.

The first dream came to her a month ago. She could never see his face. But she always felt his hands on her body. Caressing her breasts and neck. Feel his breath hot on her skin. She could also touch him. But after her fingers first touched his skin, she would awaken with a start. This lasted everyday for a week or so.

The second part of the dream started just like the first. But this time she could touch him. And Ally loved the feel of his skin. So soft save for the muscles underneath. And now he talked to her. His words came to her quietly and with a great deal of emotion. "I have wanted you for so long. And now I have you. I want to make you feel how you have made me." His petting of her body never ceased. His hands massaged her thighs and spread them wide. She felt his breath, hot on her shaved pussy. Just as she was about to beg him she woke again.

The third dreams started off like the first and second. But this time she felt his mouth on her. Licking at her like he was a starving man. Ally would tangle her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to her. She could feel his tongue lapping at her opening as if there was a precious nectar there. Her hips writhed against his mouth like they had a mind of their own. At the point where she thought she would fall over the edge, he would pull away from her. "Until next time, my love. Yes I said it. I love you. And, we will move farther along, but slowly." And she woke again.

This time she would end the torture. She wanted him. She more than wanted him. She had grown to love him. And wanted him to come out of her dreams. She had thought about the plan to finish this for the past few days. She had gone to her doctor and told him that she was having trouble staying asleep and was in desperate need. She had prescribed a sleep aid that would help keep her asleep. But she warned her to use it only when she didn't have to work. That way she wouldn't risk her job.

Allyson sat at the table and looked down at her salad. After coming out of her deep thoughts she noticed that she hadn't eaten. She nibbled a the salad, anxious to put her plan into action. She was determined to tell him how she felt and what she wanted. After she couldn't stomach anymore of the salad she stored the remainder in the fridge. Ally headed into the bathroom and showered. Standing in front of the medicine cabinet, She reached for the prescription of pills and poured one into her hand. "It's now or never." she thought and swallowed the pill with a glass of water.

Walking into the bedroom she began to feel a wave of sleepiness come over her. "The pill could not have worked that fast. What is going on?" Another wave hit her when she heard the voice again.

"Come to me, my love. I am waiting for you?"

"I want you to. I am coming." Ally made it to the bed and collapsed onto the sheets just before sleep overcame her.

There he was. Standing in front of her, But she still could not see his face. She had made up her mind that she was going to do things that she wanted to do in this dream. As well as let him touch her. Now was the perfect time to try. She raised her hand to him and ran her fingers through his hair. As much as she wanted to see his face. The more she tried to bring his face into focus the more it blurred in front of her.

"I want to see you. Let me see your face." Ally said in a whisper.

"Not yet. I am not ready to show you yet." his voice came breathy. She could tell that her nearness was starting to bother him. "I do want you near me now. You don't know how much I want you." Somehow she new that he was looking straight into her eyes.

"I don't want the same dream this time. I want to give you what you have given me." Ally couldn't believe how similar the words that she had just spoken sounded to his. "I want to give you pleasure also." She wanted to touch his face. Wanted to kiss him. But she was afraid that the blur of his face would make him disappear if she attempted to do that.

She stepped closer to him and kissed his neck instead. Giving the nape a little nibble. She could finally smell the musk that came from his skin. I made her dizzy with lust. Fighting to keep control of herself, she ran her hands up his arms to his chest. Memorizing his shape with every inch. Her lips followed the line of his shoulder downwards, till she made the decision to move to his chest. Kissing every spot her lips could find, he hands kept up their exploration of his body. His back. His hips.

"MMMMmmmmmmm. What are you doing to me?" The moan came out almost like a growl. Full of lust and passion.

"Do you want me to stop?" Ally said giving his navel a lick.

"No. Never stop. Oh god, never stop." he gasped between breaths.

His erection was standing at attention right in front of her. She pulled her lips from his body and stared at the organ. Fascinated by it. The shape and girth of the thing made her heart skip a beat. She had been with only three men in her life. And they were all long term relationships. But he made all of them look like school-boys. Now she new this dream was of no one she knew intimately. She layed her hands on his shaft, sliding her ands over it. Down, up, down, up.

"Aaaaahhhhhh! Stop! I can't last." he almost screamed at her. But his fingers remained gentle on her. She knew then he didn't want to climax just yet. She quickly slid her hand to the base of his shaft, and began to gently squeeze. Not hard but enough pressure to stop him like he wanted.

"Better?" Ally asked. Looking up at him. He was built like a god. She was never into a guy with a lot of muscles. But this man looked as if he could snap her in half. But there was no fear of him. She felt there should have been, but fear never came to her.

"Yes. I thought that I was going to lose myself. And I want to save that for later. Are you sure you want to continue? I don't think that I can hold back again." he stared at her intently. Looking for something in her eyes that she could not figure out. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately.

Her surprise to the kiss was evident. Her heart raced in her chest. The taste of his lips was one of the things that she had longed for. Her eyes closed as her knees began to buckle. His arms held her close to him as his tongue trace the shape of her lips. Willing her to open to him. Her mouth opened to him with ease. His tongue teased her, only allowing her a small taste of him. Her arms came up and encircled his neck, pulling him closer to her. She was lost in the kiss that seemed to come from heaven.

He lifted her up in his arms with ease. Laying her back on what felt like a soft bed. He lowered himself over her. His weight pressed Ally back into the cushion to the bed. She felt his erection press against her. And her lust intensified. She felt the heat raise from below and move upwards. The kiss became more intense also. She wrapped her legs around his not wanting him to pull away from her. She felt the tip of him caress her opening. She let out a moan, hoping that he would know that she wanted him inside of her.

"Please. Oh, Please. I can't wait anymore. I want you. I don't want anything else. I want you inside of me." Then it dawned on her. She didn't have an idea what his name may be. Looking up into the blur that was his face. "What do I call you?' Ally asked.

"Call me John." he said

"Is that your real name?" She asked. Never losing the lust she felt. Her hips began to move so that with ever stroke his cock rubed against her. Making her even wetter with every movement.

"No." He said. His voice came uneven. His hips began to match her rhythm. "It's not my real name."

"Tell me your real name." Ally could barely talk. She knew that all she had to do was move in the right way and he would slid inside of her without any effort form either of them.

"No, not yet. Call me John for now." he said. He was positioned just right now. That with another thrust of his hips he would be engulfed by her. "You will find out soon enough. But not as a dream."

With that he didn't want to give her anymore to talk about and thrust into her. The heat of her wrapped around him like an inferno. If he wanted to he would let himself be burned alive here. As long as he could stay in the place forever.

He stayed deep inside of her so she could feel every inch and know how deep he was inside. And she did. No one had ever been this deep or had ever felt this perfect. Just with one thrust she was ready to cum. Her body was nothing but flame and pleasure. Her back arched letting him slip deeper into her. A moan escaped her lips that sounded almost animalistic. Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair once again. Pulling him down to her she kissed him deeply.

"Oh oh oh! Please, don't stop. Keep going!" She begged "Please, make love to me."

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to love you?" he began to move slowly inside of her. Catching his breath, he tried to maintain control over himself. "Or do you just want me to fuck you!" Then he began to pound into her hard and fast. Going deeper with each thrust. He had finally managed to thrust fully inside of her. When all that he could feel was his scrotum against her ass with every hard thrust.

"BOTH!" she screamed. "God don't stop!"

"I can't do both. I want you to love me. I want you to need me." he growled his thrusting stopped. He looked down at her. His control was hanging by a thread and he knew it. He wanted her to say the words. And it took all of his strength to stop in mid thrust to get what he wanted. "It's one or the other. Not both."

"Please, I can't stand it. Please!" She screamed at him.

"One or the other. Not both."

"Both! I make love the same way I fuck. With everything I have. Please. I want you. Don't stop! I need it!" She was out of her mind at this point. Control had gone out the window of her mind. 'She began thrust her hips upwards on him making his move in and out of her. Feeling herself come closer and closer to what she was crazed for.

He could not hold back any longer. With his mind made up, he thrust into her again. Deep with every thrust. Moaning loudly. He felt her nails tear down the flesh of his back. Leaving welts that may have been bloody, but he would not know that until after the dream came to an end. He had waited to this to long, and he was going to see this through. He felt his cock swell inside of her. Knowing that he was about to explode, he came up on his knees. He took her hips in his hands and began to slam his cock into her pussy. If he could not have her then he would not let her forget him.

"YES! Oh God! Yes! More! More!" She screamed. She hands found his nipples and began to pinch and twist at them. His thrusts were absolutely savage now. Bring her to the mind blowing orgasm she had knew was coming. A scream escaped her lips and wave upon wave of pleasure racked her body.

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock, and then could not stand it any longer. He exploded inside of her with a loud roar of pleasure. He caught her hands in his and held them as the spasms washed over him. Starbursts were clear in front of him. Never had sex been this intense for him. He collapsed on top of her again. His breathing coming in ragged gasps. He held her to him. In his mind for the last time.

She wrapped her arms around him. Not wanting to let go. She closed her eyes as she felt herself come down from the greatest orgasm a woman could ever have in a lifetime. It was at that moment that she realized that she had not told him what she want to say before all of this began. She let her lust take control of her to soon. And now she didn't know if she could make him believe her.

"I don't want to lose you. And I know that you don't want to come to me again. But please, believe me. I don't want this to end. I have become addicted to you in a way. I have never felt like this ever before in my life. And I will understand if you never want to see me again. But I wanted to let you know one thing. I do love you." She said all of the quickly. Afraid that she would not be able to get it all out in time.

Just then she sat up in bed. Sweat rolling done her skin. As the same thing as the other dreams her body was aflame. But this time she had a sense of satisfaction. He hands lowered to her pussy and she stopped amazed. She was dripping cum. Not just hers but his. She could feel it running down her legs as she stood up. Tears came to her eyes. And sobs racked her now.

"This can't be happening. No! This can't be happening. He's got to come back! I want you to come back. Please! Come back!" She cried. She felt her heart break in that second. She knew that he had not heard her after all. And she had made the biggest mistake of her life. She let him go without ever telling him that she loved him also.

*************************

The next few weeks went by with out another dream. As much as she tried to imagine him in her mind she couldn't. She went about he life feeling empty. Her friends at the office noticed the change in her. All she would say was that she was seeing someone and had messed it up badly. And now all she wanted was him back in her life.

Another trail had come to an end. Judge Hernandez had overseen this trial also and seemed to notice that Ally was not in a good way. Even going easy on her in court didn't make her feel any better. She was on her way back to the office. She parked her car and headed to her office. In the elevator she was staring absently at the doors when she heard a voice talk very softly.

"Did you mean it. Tell me you meant it."

She looked around startled. There was no one else in the elevator with her. It Couldn't be him. Could he be talking to her while she was awake?

"Tell me you meant it."

"I did. I did mean it. I love you." She said. She doubted that he could hear her. But she felt if she said it she would feel better. It didn't. She felt worse than ever before.

The elevator doors opened on her floor, and she stepped out. As she walked towards her office, She strained to hear another word from him. But nothing came. Tears came to her eyes as she walked into the office. Before anyone could say anything to her she walked into her personal office and locked the door.

She sat in her chair not even looking around the office. She didn't even se the shadow of a man in the corner of the room. He stood there silent, not wanting to let her know he was there. Not yet.

The buzzer went off on her phone. Letting out a shaky breath Allyson hit the speaker button. "Not now Lynn. I feel drained."

"Ally I was trying to tell you that a Mr. Marshell was waiting for you."

"Tell him that I will get to him in a minute. I just need to gather my thoughts." She clicked off the speaker and laid her head in her hands. She still hadn't noticed the shadow.

"Tell me you meant it." The voice came from the direction of the corner. She didn't bother to look up. She did notice that his voice sounded closer this time. But she took no notice of it.

"I meant it. I am so sorry that I didn't say it sooner. I do love you." She said. She felt as if she was about to cry again. When she felt a presence at her side. She looked up at his handsome face for the first time.

"I heard you. And I am sorry I couldn't come sooner. Please, forgive me to putting you through so much pain." He said as he knelt next to her. Taking her hand into his he kissed each finger tip lightly.

"You're here. You're really here." She looked at him stupidly.

"Yes. I'm here. I'm real. And I love you."

Smiling she let out a giggle that sounded like a sob. "I still don't know your name."

"Colin. Colin Marshell."

"And where do you live?"

"Here now."

"I love you."

"I know and we will never be without each other again." he took her in his arms and kissed her fiercely. "I'm not going to lose you."

"Good, because your stuck with me now." She laughed as she pulled him down to her so she could kiss him.