What E-Mail Can Lead To

Story Info
Siblings reveal long surpressed desire.
3.6k words
4.34
56.4k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don-Donna
Don-Donna
24 Followers

Attention guys-No 38 double Ds or 9 inchers here-also no anal or other actions degrading to women.

===================================

Date: April 15,

From: Just_Me

To: momof2_2

Subj: I apologize.

Sorry sis, I guess I should have kept my mouth shut. But Bill is about two 'big' things. One is his big mouth the other is another big thing that he brags about constantly.

Forgive me?

Paul

====================================

Date: April 18,

From: Slumber Bunny

To: Just_Me

Subj: Happy to hear you say that.

Thanks big brother. But no need to apologize. Your judgment on my prior boyfriends and also my ex were almost always 'on the money' and I should have paid more attention.

As for Bill, he's history. Once was enough. I heard that he had a 'big one' and the thought of it inside of me had me hot and ready the first time. It was great.

Unfortunately that's his whole repertoire. I tried him once more and I didn't even come. Then I let him try again and it was the same. No more.

I can't believe that I'm telling you this 'big brother'.

Who are you 'dating' these days? Still Becky? She really is sexy. Nice boobs, wish they were on me.

Babs

PS Note my new address. The kids sometimes open the other address. This one is totally private and personal.

==================================

OK readers. You get the idea, from here out I will compact so as to save space

==================================

Date: April 23,

Becky? Yes, when I do date it's usually Becky. We've both been too busy to see much of each other but we do have a weekend planned at her parent's condo in Deep Creek. Her sister Gwen (who is also quite sexy) and brother in law Walt will be there also.


They are quite an open bunch so it could be a wild weekend.

Paul

PS Nothing wrong with your boobs.

PPS What's with the moniker 'Slumber Bunny'??

==================================

Date: April 27,

Weekend

Hope your weekend went well and that you and Becky got lots of sack time.

How was her sister? Did you get to try her out?

Babs

==================================

Date: May 2,

Subj: Weekend

Wow. Are you getting nasty or are you actually interested?

You seem caught up with Becky. Are you turning? Or have you already?

Paul

PS Sister? No. Darn it

===================================

Date: May 3,

Subj: Confession

Just to put your 'fears' to rest, assuming that they were fears, NO I haven't switched sides, at least not so far. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't ever. As a fantasy it brings great results, if you can read between those lines.

Fantasies about that and certain other forbidden acts cause great results, sometimes multiple results.

How about you?

Babs

===================================

Date: May 5,

Subj: Things are starting to get interesting. (Between us)

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I hope that you got thru the dreaded '30' day without noticeable marks being left on your phyche. Certainly there are no bad marks on your very attractive body. (if my saying so is not a sin).

I happened across a web site the other day which is devoted to a newly developed item of interest to females. I thought of you when I saw it and thought that it might be something that you could use since you haven't mentioned a male love interest to replace Billy.

You should get tit tomorrow or the next day.

Hope you will like it and not be upset at what I choose as your gift.

If it does upset you I apologize in advance.

Paul

PS - Regardless, please never mention to Becky that I gave you this particular gift.

PPS - Yes. I have my 'forbidden fantasies' too. Want to share?

=================================

Date: May 5,

Subj: I can't wait.

If it's NOT something sexy I'm going to be disappointed. But don't tell me.

Babs

PS Did you figure out "Slumber Bunny" yet?

PPS Feel free to comment about my body or my sex life and/or my desires at any time brother dear. I have no secrets from you.

==================================

Date: May 5,

Subj: Slumber Bunny, Yes.

I figured it out or rather I saw a picture and description of Slumber Bunny. That's why I thought that I could buy you the particular gift which I picked out.

Paul

PS: Does it (slumber bunny) live up to it's billing?

==================================

Date: May 6,

Subj: You are bad, bad, bad, and I love that you are.

I couldn't wait so I ducked out early at lunch time and went home. Sure enough UPS was just leaving. I opened the box and it took a minute to figure it out then when I realized what it was I almost came on the spot.

I had to hide it way up in my closet. I have nosy kids. My other toys are locked in my night stand but this is too big to store there. Any ideas?

Babs

PS How about Becky, did you buy her one too? It must have cost a fortune, did you hit the lottery?

PPS Slumber Bunny? Yes!

================================

Date: May 6,

Subj: Becky and her sister share.

And no, they bought it themselves.

Not so expensive compared to similar things that have been around awhile.

I'm told that now mere men are now no longer necessary.

I hope not. Meanwhile I was remembering a wrestling match we had after I teased you about some jerk you were dating. We ended up in a compromising position with me in an embarrassing state. We both got embarrassed and didn't speak for two days.

Paul

=================================

Date: May 6,

Subj: Men?

Real men will always be necessary. However simply having an appendage does not make one a real man. Believe me, I am an expert on that subject.

I dug out the instructions. Just reading them got me dripping hot. I guess I'm now allowed to say things like that to my brother. I love our NEW relationship. It sure beats hell of constant snipping at each other.

Babs

PS: I've often remembered an incident of fooling around in the waves at Virginia Beach. We both had wandering hands that day.

==================================

Date: May 7,

Subj: The New Us

Lots of things I want to say come out better by e-mail then when I try to say them by phone or in person.

So let me kind of work my way into saying some things that I might have said a long time ago if I were not a big chicken.

One thing I want to say is that some of my 'sarcasm etc might have been a cover up. For example a sarcastic remark about your skimpy attire was sometimes a cover-up for the fact that it excited me and I'm not supposed to be excited by my sister.

Understand?

Paul

================================

Date: May 8,

Subj: A place for my new friend.

I hope you don't mind. I think you have met Jill who owns the other side of this twin house that I .

We've gotten close enough that we share our sexual secrets. I showed her 'Charlie' (as I named it) and since she lives alone we set it up in her spare bedroom and I agreed to share with her. The only proviso, I get to try it first.

OK?.............. If you say no the deal is off. I plan to try it tomorrow night. Jill is going to 'sit' me while I have my first encounter. I have great plans. I will tell you about it afterward.

Also I wanted to tell you. Jill saw your picture. She said that you could stay at her place if you want to come down and spend the night. She said that anyone who will give his sister a gift like Charlie may share her home anytime.

She is a very sexy girl.

Babs

===============================

Date: May 9,

Subj: OK by me.

Charlie is yours to do with as you wish. Becky and Gwen share and if the truth were known I believe that they sometimes use it together.

Have a fun time and many of them. (Both of you)

Paul

=================================

Date: May 10,

Subj: It's 1:00 AM

My pussy is sore and various muscles ache and I feel thoroughly fucked.

It's a wonderful feeling.

THANK YOU. Details tomorrow.

Babs

==============================

Date: May 10,

Subj: It's 10:00 AM

I got the kids off to school, took a hot leisurely shower and then a short nap and now I'm ready to give you the blow by blow. Well actually there was no blowing involved, that would have made it totally complete. Any volunteers?

Anyhow Jill has some satin sheets and she put them on the bed. She put some candles around the bedroom and the bathroom.

She has a Jacuzzi tub and as I relaxed and enjoyed the bubbles pound up between my legs as I sipped some cold duck. You remember cold duck don't you. You had better say yes. We got half looped on it and kissed and necked and petted.

Then, damn it we stopped there.

It's a wonderful and favorite memory.

Anyhow after I bathed I pretended that there was an exciting man (You?)waiting for me in my bed and I dressed accordingly.

I made my face up as if for a night out. Then I put on ear rings, necklace, stockings a belt around my waist and even a dress up hat.

First I lay on the bed and used my SLUMBER BUNNY but only to warm up. Then I sat on the Charlie and tried all the controls very briefly until I had them memorized.

By then I had already come. Then I tried the stroke/depth control. I did about 10 seconds at each depth. Wow! I came again.

Then I tried each depth at different stroke speeds. After that I had to rest awhile and dry myself and the saddle.

Then I added in the different angles. Finally I settled on a medium stroke and a medium speed with an angle that had the cock rubbing my clit as it stroked.

(I can't believe that I am telling my brother these details. But you deserve to know.)

Then when I turned the vibrator up to full speed I started to have orgasms that just wouldn't quit. I feel like I rode that thing for hours. I was totally exhausted and still I didn't want to quit. But I did.

I'm in love. I'm in love with Charlie. I'm in love with you for buying him for me.

When Jill gets home from work, it's her turn. She's turning off her phone and hiding her car in my garage.

Babs

===============================

Date: May 10, 2005

Subj: I'm happy.

That you enjoyed it so much.

Hope that Jill enjoys it also.

Paul

PS May I watch?

=============================

Date: May 10, 2005

Subj: I coming (I love that word) alive again.

Jill left about 2 hours ago to do Charlie. The kids are in bed and I'm sitting here with visuals of what she is experiencing spinning through my head.

I'm dripping and playing with myself with one hand as I type this with my other.

It's all your fault. Thank you very much.

I can't believe how our relationship has changed. I only wish we had reached this understanding of each other years ago.

Babs

PS I'm sure that Jill will let you watch. Or did you mean me brother dear?

You're so far away, how about a video?

=============================

Date: May 11, 2005

Subj: Emergency trip.

Have to fly to Florida for a few days. Suzy had a wheels up landing as got bruised up a bit. Just want to check her out.

Treat Charlie nicely and don't wear him out.

Paul

=============================

Date: May 13, 2005

Subj: Jill and Charlie

I guess you won't see this for awhile but I thought that you might enjoy something to read when you get home.

Jill got on Charlie the other night and rode him so long that she overheated him.

She said that after she tried everything that she turned off the thruster and set him for the maximum penetration.

She angled him until he was on her 'G' spot and then turned the tip vibrator up full.

She stayed there until Charlie quit and then got herself to the couch and slept till 11;00 AM. By then Charlie was cooled off. We had to clean him up. (Got to solve that problem) I rode him for about 10 minutes using Jill's settings. I came several times but like my settings even better.

Jill says you're welcome anytime for ..............................

Speaking of which, can you possibly get away for Memorial Day? The kids will be with Mom and Dad. Bring Becky too, I'm sure that we can work her into anything we might all decide to do.

===========================

Date: May 25, 2005

Subj: Able to relax. At last.

Suzy back to flying again. As I told you the school is very happy of her handling of the emergency. I got home Friday but had 2 major problems at the shop. Took till today to get back to normal.

Memorial Day? Yes. Becky? I doubt it. She, Gwen and Walt may do the lake thing again. I think that they all share a bed when they go. I didn't enlighten her as to the possibilities if she joins us. Didn't want her to change her mind.

I assume that I am reading the signals correctly.

Paul

============================

June 3, 2005

Dear Friends

The copies of the E-mail exchange above will give you some idea of the events leading up to Memorial day weekend.

Not really said above is the fact that I have lusted after my brother since I was first able to define 'sex appeal' and 'sex appeal' was always some version of Paul. I was able to keep it hidden by being a constant annoyance to him and keeping him half pissed off at me.

At the time this e-mail exchange started Paul was a 39 year old widower and I was a 30 year old widow. He owned an FBO (Fixed Base Operation) and Air Charter Company. His daughter Suzy was a student at a Aviation related College in Florida. His son Bob was a pre-law student at WVU. He was a nicely built at 180 pounds and being just under six feet.

I knew little about Paul's sex life except that I assumed that it was reasonably normal and that it did not include me.

Me? I'm a bit tall at 5'8" but somewhat slender at 135. Boobs? Nothing to brag about. Almost C cup but they are hard as rocks and they need no bra. I own 3 bras strictly for certain dress up situations.

I'm lying, I also have sports bras for running which I do twice a week. I swim two miles twice a week also which keeps my figure in satisfactory condition.

My sex life? There's an article somewhere in Literotica called something like "What's been in me." That woman's experience is not too much different than my own. Her experience with a 'big one' is about the same as mine with Bill which is mentioned above.

So anyhow Paul showed up about two hours late on Friday night. I was a bit worked up by the time he arrived. The kids were long gone, Jill was at work and I was at my sexy best.

I was so ready that I was almost dripping. I had seriously considered being in bed with my legs parted when Paul arrived. Brother or not I wanted him and today I was either going to commit incest or totally embarrass myself.

When Paul finally came in and I was in my sexiest shorty nightie and ready to go and Paul wanted to talk it out.

"Talk hell." I said "You take me to bed right now."

Paul was wearing loose cotton shorts and a golf shirt and I could see a noticeable bulge develop in his shorts. I put my left arm around his neck and took the bulge in my right hand and kissed him full on the lips.

That lit the fire. Our mouths opened and our tongues searched. We licked and sucked and mumbled endearing words for what seemed like hours.

My plan to take him to my bed evaporated. I pushed him away from me as I tore my gown off and then fell to the floor, on my back, my legs parted.

Paul lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, and as I watched avidly, he pushed down his shorts and peeled them off. I sucked in my breath with anticipation as his eager cock sprang forth.

Damn he was hard and it was throbbing like crazy. couldn't help myself, I lurched back up to my knees and wrapped both hands around his cock. I was stroking him "Oh yes, Paul, oh god yes, I want this, I want you" I cried as I cupped his heavy balls, and leaned even further forward to brush my lips over his cock head, and he moaned and shuddered.

Then he was beside me on the floor and his hands and his lips and his tongue were everywhere on my body. My hands and lips and tongue were everywhere on his.

Years of deep seated frustration poured out as we literally mauled each other, eager not to miss one single solitary inch, oh yes, oh yes, the feel of his hands on me at last, everything I'd dreamed about and more, and he seemed to feel the same.

My desire to fuck was forgotten and I drew his cock into my mouth. He bucked and heaved like crazy. Seconds later I did the same when he took my swollen clit between his lips and sucked on it frantically, lashing it with the tip of his tongue. And that fast I was coming … and he was coming!!

His hot cum was shooting down into my throat and my juices were running down over his lips and face, and we both went wild! We sucked each other until we were both dry.

Then we switched around and just held each other should have done years ago. Now there would be no more frustrations now that we were being totally open with each other at long last.

We talked a little, reminiscing about some of those earlier times, cursing a little in a fun way the fact that neither of us had been aware enough, or plain courageous enough to do anything about our desire for the other back then.

Somewhere along the line we found the bed.

As we talked we stroked each other and interspersed the strokes with light kisses, and soon we were both aroused again. His hard cock pressing against my inner thighs and lightly brushing against my pussy lips.

I rolled over, drawing him on top of me. his cock resting firmly now against my wet pussy, and he rubbed it up and down, coating it's head with my juices, and I began to moan.

I lifted my butt and then pushed against Paul's cock and it slipped into me without effort I was so slippery inside. When I felt it's full length inside of me I squeezed it hard with my cunt muscles and I laid there without moving and simply enjoyed the sensation.

Then Paul pulled out slowly leaving an empty feeling inside of my cunt which I needed to fill. I pushed up against him until that glorious instrument was again deep inside of me.

Thus we began that rhythm of total enjoyment which is called sexual intercourse. The pace gradually increased until our bodies were slapping against each other accompanied by a slight slapping sound and a suction sound which is exciting in and of itself.


My whole body was tingling and the urgency to climax was building rapidly.

"I'm gonna come."

"Me too. Are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I love you."

"I love you."

We were saying the same things into each other ears as our climaxes overwhelmed us."

I tingled and shook and spasmed and stuck my tongue in Paul's ear as I did those things.

Then I felt a great heat inside of my cunt as Paul erupted and his boiling hot cum filled me. Never had I welcomed a man's seed as I welcomed his.

"Babs, it has never been so good. Why have we been fighting instead of screwing?"

A brief pause and we were screwing again. Our juices leaking and making a mess.

"The best sex is always sloppy." was my brothers comment. "There's an old saying about how hotel maids can tell how good the sex was as they make up the beds. That's how they do it. The wetter the bed gets the better the sex was."

"Never mind the talking. Just keep on screwing."

So anyhow we screwed, we licked and sucked, we masturbated ourselves and each other. Later in the weekend I demonstrated Charlie to him."

Then Jill demonstrated it and since there have been threesomes. Some between Jill and Paul and I. Some between Jill and Charlie and I. And there have been twosomes between Jill and Paul and Jill and Babs and of course Charlie gets his share.

Paul and I have decided that for the moment that we are happy with the status quo. As to the future, who knows.

In conclusion, Becky and her sister are doing well together and Charlie seems to be handling his duties very nicely.

Don-Donna
Don-Donna
24 Followers