Whatever Lola Wants...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Mike and he shook his head and said, "I'm done" and I knew that I was too.

Then Mike said, "Should I get the twins?"

My heart jumped into my throat at that question. I remembered what had happened to Deidre. I did not want to lose Lola.

Lola was writhing on the bed in frustration, but it still shocked me when she started to beg us. She said, "Please, Oh God Please."

I was torn. I wanted to talk her out of taking that step, but I also wanted to find a way to finally satisfy her. I had to be certain that she was willing to take that step. I knew that the twins would have much bigger cocks than either Mike or I just based on their size compared to ours and I knew that I would not be able to control the situation.

I asked Lola, "Please what?"

"Please get the twins." She answered.

I asked "To do what?"

Lola answered, "Please don't make me beg, don't make this harder than it is."

When she said that I knew that she understood the full implications of getting the twins, but I tried one more time to dissuade her. As I was trying to talk her out of making a decision that there would be no return from Mike popped off something stupid and tried to lay some sort of claim on her. That really pissed me off too. No matter what I said to her though it was no use because by then her level of sexual frustration was just too high.

I went down to the pool area and discreetly asked the twins if they could come up to my condo for a moment to help me with something. When we walked into my condo I walked into the bedroom and when they saw Lola nude on the bed with Mike standing beside her naked they both said in unison, "What have we here?"

That was when I knew that Lola had given up the last of her inhibitions or her self respect depending on your point of view because she simply answered, "A Gang Bang", as she looked searchingly into my eyes.

I looked back at her in a combination of awe, admiration and fear and said, "My slut's first gangbang." I wanted to make sure that everyone in the room understood that this woman, this sex goddess was my woman my goddess.

I could not believe what I was witnessing when she sat on the edge of the bed in complete self assurance and began to fellate the two twins as they stood on each side of her face. I was beginning to think that she would soon have them both cumming in her mouth and on her face the way she was going after their now fully erect cocks. But then they changed positions and I knew that soon she would be penetrated by cocks that were far larger than anything she had ever encountered.

I watched in total fascination and horror as they went to work on her body and she so willingly acquiesced.

I was reassured when one of the twins told her that they would be gentle, but looking at their size I wondered what difference that would make. Could she accommodate them? I have to admit that watching the two of them work her body like a piano duet was the biggest turn on of my life. I realized that they would not penetrate her until they had her begging for it. Lola looked up at me and smiled in a sexual haze as the two twins rubbed her naked torso with baby oil until her entire body was totally coated in sheen of oil. I could see their hands rubbing the oil on her breasts and nipples and thighs and sweet little belly button and I felt that I was losing something and gaining something.

When they finally began the penetration she was so ready that she would have allowed anything. They took turns using her, penetrating her with their massive cocks, turning her into their sex toy. I became sick to my stomach at what was happening. I did not want to watch her debasement into total depravity, yet I could not pull my eyes away from it. When they entered her both anally and vaginally I thought it was too much. I was afraid that they had gone too far, but she loved it! And then Schiavone, that slimy little bastard said, "Mark what did I tell you?" I thought he's right, they are all sluts and I have lost her forever.

And then to prove his point Mike made her airtight by offering his cock to her mouth and she began to deep throat him. Then after a few minutes he withdrew from her willing mouth and began to masturbate inches from it. I could see a look of disappointment on her face and then its replacement with a smile when he said, "Open your mouth slut!" She did so without hesitation. I watched in growing horror and fascination as she willingly waited with open mouth and outstretched tongue for that little piece of shit to cum. And then it was happening! The first two or three ejaculations shot directly into her mouth and coated her tongue. She was swallowing when the next smaller ejaculation hit between her top lip and under her nose. I saw her tongue dart out without hesitation and make a circle around her lips as she greedily licked into her mouth the cum on her lips and dripping down from below her nose.

I wanted to kill Schiavone. I wanted to leave that room and never see her again. I had wanted to be the first one to cum in her mouth. I had wanted to be the first one to make her cum. What was happening? I had given away the most important thing to come into my life in order to bring her the ultimate pleasure and now I had lost her. She no longer cared whether I was a part of her life, her pleasure, or not.

And then I heard it. At first I thought it was just her breathing as now the twins were simultaneously fucking her anally and vaginally. The bed was creaking like a sailing ship on the sea and Lola was being sandwiched between those two cocks as she balanced herself with her hands wrapped around the top of the headboard. Gradually it became louder and more distinct. It began to sound like some kind of orgasmic chant. And then I knew what she was moaning. There was a quiet that overcame the sounds of the bed squeaking, the springs groaning, the gasping and panting and sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. The others were listening, trying to figure out what it was she was gasping out in her ecstasy, but I knew, I knew and my heart rejoiced.

Lola was calling out over and over again as those two cocks plunged into her two passages at once and she began to finally cum like she had never cum in her life, "MaSa, MaSa, MaSa"

And I went to her.

12