What Friends Are For!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana told me that that was the "Best fuck I have ever had!" and I must admit, I could not think of a better fuck I had had either. We just lay there for a few minutes, till my dick went limp inside of her. She commented on how she loved the feeling that gave her too, as I went slowly limp, then 'plopped' out of her tight pussy, allowing out juices to flow out over my pubic hair and stomach. We spent the next few minutes getting our breaths back, before Dana pulled on my arm, leading me towards the bedroom. As we entered the room, I expected her to pull me onto the bed, but she simply bent over the end of the bed, inviting me to enter her from behind. I was nervous, and had trouble entering her in this position, but she reassured me, and I was finally able to get hard enough to enter her tight but wet pussy. The sensation of sliding into her in this position heightened my senses, and I thought I was going to explode as I penetrated her deeper, and deeper.

We spent the next couple of hours having sex, until she had to go at twelve-thirty. I saw her to her car, and she promised to come over again after our Friday night at the club.

I arranged to pick Dana up at eight o'clock on Friday night, and duly arrived at her house. Dana got in, and we drove the seven miles to the club. The night went as most recent nights had, but we openly kissed and dirty danced, not caring who saw us. We arrived back at my flat around twelve-fifteen, and sat chatting for a while. I asked Dana if she had planned what had happened on the Tuesday, and she said she had not really, but was willing to see where we would go if the opportunity arose.

She also admitted that her pussy had been wet from the moment I first started to tentatively caress her boob through her blouse, and if I had not have taken it further, she would probably have thrown me on the floor and done me anyway. I had to admit I was surprised, and asked her if my age had occurred to her. She asked me first if her age mattered to me, and I said I did feel odd about it at first, but after I found out how much fun we could have, I had not been bothered. She too agreed that that was the important thing.

We wasted no more time, and we started a very long and passionate kiss, her tongue searching out the far reaches of my mouth, and mine returning her saliva, as I groped for her bra catch, while she pulled on my trouser zipper. I pushed her dress and bra off her shoulders, and let it fall down her body, revealing she had not wore any panties all night. I watched her smile become broader, and she said it was in case we could not control ourselves, it would have been easier for me to take her with no panties on. It was the first time I realised just how sexy she was, and how much she had enjoyed Tuesday, that she was willing to have fucked me anywhere I chose to, and came prepared for that possibility.

I pushed her to the floor, and went straight down between her legs, savouring the taste I still had in my mouth of her tasty pussy. I slowly licked from her clitty, right down to her puckered asshole, and everywhere in between. She lay back and let me bring her to several orgasms before she pulled my face up to hers, and rolling me over, pulled off my remaining clothing, taking my erect dick into her mouth again. I t felt just as good as the first time she had done it, and I lay back and let her bring me to the first of many cums. Licking her lips, she lay beside me, and asked if I was prepared for tonight. I asked what she meant, and she told me that she intended to fuck me till I collapsed through sheer exhaustion. I hugged her close and said Id try my best.

We spent the next five hours, caressing, licking, and fucking. It was not until around six am that we fell asleep. And I woke up only a couple of hours later, still with a hard dick, so I nudged up to Dana's pussy, she instinctively opened her legs, and I fed my swollen dick into her already wet pussy. She seemed to gain a new lease of energy, pushing back as I forced myself deeper into her tight box. I rolled over so I was lying on her back, and still with my dick inside her, and used my whole body weight to force the breath from her body. Dana just begged me to do it harder, and it was not long till we both came, she wildly bucking as I filled her sticky pussy with yet another load of cream. We fell asleep again.

Around eleven o'clock, I awoke to feel Dana's mouth gently licking my dick. She worked her mouth further down my dick as I woke up and reacted to her ministrations. My dick grew to it's full length, and Dana lowered her pussy onto my upright erection. She slowly took my dick deep into her pussy, and clenched her muscles as she rocked back and forth. It felt absolutely wonderful, as we made love, rather than just fucked. It was ages before she had her first spasms of orgasm, and I felt her pussy twitch as she flopped on top of my prone body. After giving her a few minutes to recover, I rocked my hips, causing her to moan, and I lifted her up and turned her onto her back. I slid my dick back into her pussy, and rammed my dick in, taking her by surprise. I just did this as an attention getter, and took my time to slowly build up a rhythm. I took Dana through two more orgasms before I unloaded into her. As I rolled off her, she bent down between my legs, licking the remains of our juices off of my softening dick.

At twelve o'clock, we both showered and had to go shopping. The shopping complete, and dropped off at hers, we returned to my flat to have some lunch.

It was nearly four o'clock before we were able to sit down and relax again. And we watched a movie for an hour, before becoming bored and retiring to the bedroom. Dana taught me a few little tricks, including the 'toothpaste' one. This involves her brushing her teeth, but not swilling the paste out, then going down on me. If you have never tried this, I fully recommend it, it is amazing. Women like it done to them as well, and as a bonus, it makes pussy's taste fresher. We spent all evening slowly making love, and eventually fell asleep in the early hours.

It was the start of a 'relationship' that lasted nearly ten months, on and off, we now see each other for the occasional sex session, when it suits us. So finally I sit here finishing this story, waiting for her to arrive for an evening of sex. Anticipating her warm, wet mouth sucking me to orgasm, while my tongue gives her the same pleasure, before she mounts me, and writhes to another series of small orgasms, and eventually both enjoy the big one together. Dana only ever says she has an hour or so, but we always end up parting several hours later, quite often, as she is getting her shoes on ready to leave, I will come up behind her, and we will start all over again. But that is part of the reason we still get together. We both believe that there is a perfect sexual partner for everyone, and we seem to as near as you can get to that.

Although we both realise we could not, and do not want to, have a serious relationship, and go about the usual daily tasks and hassles together again, we do not see the harm in sharing in a sex life that is both rewarding, and uncomplicated.

12