What Goes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay here." She ordered. Then she was gone. He heard her moving through her house, but she still didn't turn on any lights. The only light that came into the dark house was street lights through the curtains, but since they were closed it was an minimal amount of light. Trace stayed where she left him. He could hear her presumably in the kitchen. He could hear the distinct sound of a bottle and glasses. As she returned to him, he realized he could have left, but he hadn't.

"Follow me." She said. He could barely see her, but followed.

She lead him toward the back of the house. They went into a pitch dark bedroom. He stopped inside the door, unable to see. He could hear her move. She knew this room well and didn't bump into anything. She put the items from the kitchen down with small thuds. Then she moved deeper into the room. Trace remained rooted near the door waiting for Mia to turn on a light. When she did it was in ensuite bathroom and it just illuminated her room enough that he could make out the furniture. It left Mia cast in shadows.

She didn't speak as she kept moving. She lit some candles around the room. Trace breathed deeply. The room smelled like her perfume. The bed was neatly made. The bedroom was distinctly feminine even in the low light.

"Take off your clothes." She stopped and faced him. "Now." She barked when he hesitated.

Trace wasn't shy, but he balked at the order. None-the-less he stripped. Once he was fully naked he stood proudly and let his big thick cock stand proud in front of him. Mia made a sound. He wasn't sure if it was mocking or approval. Maybe it was both.

"Stay." She ordered. Trace felt a muscle in his cheek flex. This woman drove him mad.

She disappeared into the well lit bathroom, but didn't close the door. After a minute, she turned off the light in there too, but he could see from the soft flicker that she had lit candles in there as well. "Come in here." She called out.

Trace joined her in the small bathroom. She was undressing. He stood in the doorway and watched her slowly peel herself out of her tight dress. He reached for his cock and stroked it as he watched her expose inch after inch of her creamy pale skin. She had a smattering of freckles over her shoulders. The tattoo at her shoulder was still hard to make out. She wasn't shy as she pulled the material off. Her full round breasts bounced before him. Her pink nipples were hard peaks. His eyes lazily traveled down her flat stomach and then lower. She was clean shaven. Not even a strip of what he imagined would be red pubic hair. Trace was pretty certain she was a natural redhead. She turned away from him and started the shower. Trace grunted at the sight of her bent over the side of the tub. Her ass was perfect, and it should have been his, he thought.

They showered together. He didn't touch her, as per her instructions. His cock remained hard and throbbing the entire time. His hands itched to touch her. His body screamed at him to take her; to fuck her. He was a man of his honour though. He played by her rules. He watched as she washed her own body. Watched her soapy hands move over her breasts and down her stomach. He watched as she reached between her own legs with that hand and caressed herself. He bit his lip painfully and kept his hands to himself when she moaned as her fingers slid over her own clit.

This filthy woman, was like no other woman he had ever encountered. This woman, had pushed him out of his comfort zone like no other woman ever had. This woman, Trace realized, actually had the ability to humble him like he never believed possible. What was far more scary than that realization, was the realization that she likely knew all this too.

Trace washed his own body, but when Mia was done with hers she turned to him. "Turn away from me and bend over. Brace yourself against the tiles."

A shot of panic spiked through Trace's gut, but he did as he was told. He felt far more exposed than he ever had. Big tough Trace Westford, bent like some sissy bitch against tiles in a strange woman's showers. Having lost at his game. The very game his uncle had taught him and he had spent hours perfecting. Now, if all went according to Mia's plan, before the night was over he would be fucked up his virgin asshole by her strap-on. Trace barely suppressed a sound of dismay.

A delicate soapy hand wrapped itself around his still rock hard cock. She stroked him with long firm strokes. Trace grunted in appreciation.

"You're a dirty slut." Mia said. Trace didn't respond. No one spoke to him like this ever. He spoke to women like this himself.

Mia roughly caressed and washed his balls. Once again he grunted but this time with a mixture of pleasure and discomfort.

"I think you want my fake cock, you pretty little bitch!" Mia's voice was both cool with indifference but thick with arousal. Once again, Trace did not respond. He was no one's pretty little bitch, and yet he didn't protest. A point not lost on him. Breathing deeply he held his position.

The same delicate soapy hand moved between the crack of his ass. She washed him there running her finger firmly around his puckered asshole. Trace's breathing became heavy. He was an odd mixture of repelled by what she was doing, and drawn to it all at the same time.

"Slutty little bitch is going to take a thick fake cock, right here." To make her point she pressed the tip of a finger into his opening back there. Trace clenched his teeth but forced himself to keep breathing, albeit very heavily. The intrusive finger pushed a little deeper. "Okay, shower time is done."

Mia pulled her finger from Trace's ass and turned away from him to turn off the water. He didn't move at first as the reality of the entire situation came crashing down on him. This smoking hot redheaded stranger was truly about to make him into her bitch. Worse yet, he may have lost a bet but he was still a willing participant it what was going to happen.

They didn't talk or touch as they dried their bodies. That was when he finally determined her tattoo to be a small colourful pray mantis. He swallowed thickly. The female pray mantis was known for eating the make pray mantis after mating.

He followed her naked into the bedroom. He stood behind her and watched her sexy little ass in the candle light as she pulled the bedcovers off the bed. Trace could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He wanted this woman so fucking bad, but it was going to be her that had him. Somehow, that was slowly becoming okay with him.

He had had fully expected her to demand he get onto the bed on his hands and knees. Which is exactly what he would have demanded of any slut he took to his bed. He preferred doggy style since he didn't much care for looking them in the eye while using their bodies. He knew he was a prick, but it wasn't like they didn't have a good time. He made sure they all felt good. Instead of demanding he assume the position, she got on the bed instead and assumed the position of down on all fours. Trace's night was beginning to take a turn of the even better. He smiled knowingly to himself. Mia was a bitch in heat, and needed to be fucked by a real man. Her tough as nails game was over. She wanted it. Trace went to move toward her, while stroking his cock. He made the decision to fuck her pussy before taking her little asshole, hard.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She asked. Her voice was dead cold. "I never said you could move. I never gave you any instructions. Don't fucking move!"

He froze on the spot and stopped stroking himself. Perhaps, he had miscalculated he decided. He didn't respond, knowing she didn't want him to. He stood and watched as she pressed her face to the bed with her delicious ass up in the air. She reached between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. Even in the dim lighting of the flickering candles he could see she was getting very wet, very fast.

"Get on the bed behind me and eat me out, but make sure to eat out my ass as well. Got it?"

Trace felt compelled to do as he was told by a simple force of arousal like he had never felt before. He had had countless women do this to him. He delighted in having them eat out his ass and lick and suck his cock and balls from behind. He really got off on having dead sexy women be so eager to get behind him and eat out his ass. Now he felt more than eager to do this to Mia. He set about his task with an urgency he had not felt in a long time. He climbed onto her bed behind her and buried his nose in her ass crack and his tongue in her wet cunt. Like a starving man, he at that pussy leaving Mia panting.

He knew she was close to orgasm as turned his attention to her tight pink pucker. His mouth watered to taste her there. He dove in hungrily licking her entire crack before circling her asshole with his stiff tongue. Using his big hands he spread her ass cheeks and pushed his stiff tongue as deeply into her asshole as he could get it. She moaned and writhed in front of him. He simply couldn't fucking get enough of the taste of her. Her body intoxicated him. As he continued to eat her there, he reached between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. Bucking hard she came almost instantly.

As soon as her orgasm subsided Mia was off the bed. She moved so fast it left Trace a bit lightheaded. He sat down and watched her. She went to the dresser and poured two shots of what looked to be more whiskey. Breathing heavily she brought them back to the bed and handed him one. They both tossed them back. She poured a second, third and fourth round. Shot for shot they tossed them back. Trace was thankful for the liquid courage. He'd need it to face what he was certain Mia still intended to do to him.

"Are you ready to be a good slutty bitch?" She asked in a sugary sweet voice, however despite her tone it was obvious she expected an answer.

Trace resisted the urge to give a flippant smart ass answer, "Yeah."

"Not good enough." She looked at him expectantly.

"Yes, I am ready to be a good slutty bitch." Trace could hardly believe the words coming out of his own mouth.

"You're going to like my cock, Trace." Taking something from her bedside table she turned toward the bathroom. "There is lube in that drawer too. I suggest you apply it to your asshole liberally."

Her laugh was pure seductive she-devil. She closed the bathroom door, and inexplicably Trace found himself reaching for the lube. He did as she said as quickly as possible. He applied the slick cold lubricant all over his asshole and even pushed a finger in a little to put some lube there. Somehow, he did feel like a slut - a needy slut that was about to be used. Used almost precisely how he used women. The irony was not lost on him.

Trace was laying on his side when she came out of the bathroom. A black strappy harness held what appeared to be quite a long and thick pink dong hanging in front of her. Trace swallowed thickly. She still looked sexy as hell even if the sheer size of the rubber cock made his stomach curdle with fear. He didn't want to be hurt, but he didn't want to be a sissy wimp either. He sized up her cock compared to his own, and if he was to be honest they were likely very close in size. He had fucked many woman in both the cunt and ass without mercy over the years, making them take his cock. Even several virgins. He had had no regrets then or now, so he realized he had little right to protest the size of Mia's fake cock.

"Get on your knees you dirty slut. bring yourself over toward the side of the bed." Mia ordered. Trace complied immediately.

"Tell me you want it!"

"I want it." He parroted back.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"I want your cock." Trace bit out. It was one of the hardest things he had ever had to say. He was stunned at himself for doing it.

Mia reached for the same lube he had used and applied some to the rubber cock before moving behind Trace. He held his breath and tried to relax his body. This was it. This was really happening. His cock was hard and bobbed below him. His balls felt tight and full. He wanted to stroke it, but used his arms to brace himself instead. She pressed the cool thick rubber head against his clenching asshole. Trace's body quivered as he held his breath.

"You're the bitch this time!" Mia almost shouted as she pressed forward and Trace felt his ass hole forcibly stretched open to accommodate Mia's cock.

She was saying things. She was calling him dirty names, but all of her words were lost to him. At first there was a ring of fire as she stretched him so quickly and almost violently. Then as she slid into him deeply there was another sensation - one of fullness and the other of her cock pressing against a sensitive area he had never explored before. Trace felt his breath escape him at the mixture of pain and complete utter pleasure. She pushed deep without giving him even a second to adjust to the intrusion. She had no intentions of being gentle with him. She drew back the and thick head came back over the most sensitive spot inside him.

Much to Trace's dismay his own cock began to slowly leak cum every single time she brought the cock head over that spot. Soon he found himself moaning like a woman. He felt scarcely in control. Everything she demanded he say he said back to her with conviction. She yelled at him to admit he was a sissy bitch and he did. She made him tell her how much he loved her cock, and he did. She called him a whore, a slut and a cunt - and Trace agreed with her gladly. He would say anything to keep her thrusting up his asshole. When she went deep he revelled in the fullness. When she pulled out he moaned and whimpered at the amazing sensation it made for him.

She grabbed his hips and really began to ram into him. Truly reaming his asshole. Tears streamed down Trace's face suddenly. They weren't from pain at all. They were from the absolute pleasure that was his complete undoing. He knew he was a mess. A quivering, tear soaked, whimpering mess. He had never been more exposed and vulnerable. He was sitting right at the edge of the most intense orgasm of his life and neither of them were even touching his cock. Big bad Trace had been reduced to a sniveling, needy bitch by this woman. Worst part was, he didn't even care at this exact moment. He didn't care how he looked. He didn't care about the tears running down his face. He didn't care about the pathetic whimpering sounds he was making.

Mia grabbed his long hair. She plowed him hard and deep. Thrusting into him again and again. His asshole was stretched to the limit, but all pain from that was gone. It was incredible to Trace. Her thighs hit hard with his swinging balls. She thrust like this several times and then without warning Trace felt his untouched throbbing cock jerk hard beneath him and unload a huge amount of cum all over the bed below him. He shot stream after stream of hot cum all over the bed sheet below him. He cried out in a very long, loud moan.

Even before the last drop had been expelled from his cock, Mia pulled the fake cock out and shoved Trace hard down into the hot wet mess he had made. She was breathing hard. Trace didn't move. Couldn't move. He was stunned and breathing hard. That had been the single most intense experience of his life. He felt destroyed and renewed all at the same time.

He heard Mia pulling the Velcro that held the strap-on, then hastily drop the entire thing to the floor. She moved to the top of the bed and climbed in front of him. Trace shifted enough to allow her to do so. She moved her soaked pussy in front of him and then grabbing him by the back of the head she shoved his face into her cunt.

"Eat me until I cum, you fucking cunt!"

Trace ate Mia's pussy like a starving man. It didn't take long to make her cum. After that, Trace simply passed out from booze, sex and exhaustion. He slept soundly in the puddle of his own cum.

***

His head hurt even before he opened his eyes. His ass hurt too, but there was something else that didn't quite feel right in that area. Trace opened his eyes and squinted against the morning sunlight that was streaming in through the wide open curtains. It took him a second to remember where he was. When he did remember he realized gone were the soft candles. Someone moved into his view. It wasn't Mia. This girl looked similar to Mia, but maybe a bit younger and not quite as pretty. There was something familiar about her anyway.

"Good Morning, Trace." She smiled. She was chipper. Maybe too chipper. Trace was naked and uncovered, but he didn't care. She could enjoy the view all she liked. However, he didn't want this girl. He wanted Mia.

"Where is Mia?" He asked as she tried to sit up. He couldn't move his hands. Glancing down he saw that he was cuffed.

"I am here." Mia stepped into view. Both girls were fully dressed. Gone was Mia's sex kitten dress, and now she wore a stylish pair of jeans and a cotton top. The other girl wore something similar.

"Undo these please." Trace paid more attention to his body. His ass felt sore, but also stretched and full. He realized they had put a large butt plug up his ass while he was passed out.

Mia spoke. "Do you know her?" She gestured to the other girl.

"No." Trace mumbled while trying to decide if he liked the sensation of the plug or not. "Undo these."

"She's my little sister. I am surprised you don't remember her. Especially since you took her virginity less than a year ago."

Trace's eyes snapped back to the sisters. He did remember her now. "Melody!" He tried to smile sheepishly.

Melody had wandered into the bar all bright eyed innocence. She had come on to him, but he couldn't resist a pretty redheaded virgin. Though, regretfully he had been drunk and a bit rough with her. He hadn't exactly hurt her, but he had not made any attempt to make her first time a good one either.

"Right. Melody." Said Mia. She sounded pissed. Trace felt his stomach tighten. This was a very bad position to be in.

"Don't be scared sissy Trace." Said Melody. The revenge is over. Mia did to you, what you did to me, and she managed to turn you into a snivelling, needy sissy. It was quite beautiful to watch. We're even now." Melody smiled happily. She clearly felt vindicated.

Melody stepped behind her sister and Mia undid Trace's restraints. He immediately stood up, feeling even more aware of the plug in his ass. They handed him a scrap of fabric that looked like a woman's nightgown. "Here's your clothes. Get out before we call the police and tell them every possible lie we can think of."

Trace looked at the frilly feminine nightgown being handed to him. He looked around for his jeans and jacket. Mia dropped the nightgown and his keys on the bed. "You won't find them. So, take this and get out!" she screamed. Melody giggled behind her older sister.

Seeing few options Trace grabbed the nightgown and the keys and booked it out of the bedroom. He headed in the direction of the front of the house. His clothes, nor his shoes were anywhere to be seen. He was just thankful he had left his wallet hidden in his car. He wanted to pull the toy out of his ass but didn't dare stand still long enough to do so. Both girls followed him. Watched him and laughed at him. He paused long enough at the door only to pull the scrap of a gown on over his head. It was not long enough to even cover his cock. He had to pull it down slightly as he unlocked the deadbolt and escaped into the bright morning sunshine. He could he cackling laughter behind him as he darted for his car and jumped in hopefully before being noticed.

As Trace drove quickly home, he could feel the big plug lodged in his ass. He was a changed man in more ways than he could even fathom. Never had anyone broken him the way Mia had. He was in love.