What Great Surprise

Story Info
She surprises him with restraints.
877 words
3.81
19.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided she was going to something special tonight, but wouldn't let on what it was. I let it slip that I was feeling somewhat randy so I would be ready for whatever she had in mind.

Later that night when it came time to claim whatever mystery pleasures she had concocted for me, I approached her from behind in the bedroom, encircling her waist with my arms. She deftly escaped with a grin on her face. "Don't get any ideas, Sweetums. Tonight I'm in charge and I make all the decisions. Understood?" She said it with both a note of authority and a sly grin, so I wasn't completely sure how serious she was.

She told me to be ready when she came back from her shower. I wasn't at all sure what "ready" meant, so I got under the covers naked. Whatever she had planned was exciting me already, even though I had no idea what it was.

She same back into the room wearing her big, fluffy robe, which was strictly utilitarian; nothing appealing there. She told me to scoot over to the middle of the bed. When I did, she climbed on top of me and grabbed my wrists in hers and she pulled them up over my head where she secured them with restraints. Restraints? Where the hell had she gotten restrains, how had she hidden them from me, and where did this come from? This was so out of character for her.

"Comfy?"

"I guess. I just wasn't expecting anything like this."

She grabbed the top of the sheet that was covering my nude body and snapped it all the way down in one motion. I was now completely naked, hands secured over my head, in a brightly lit room. This was so different from anything we had ever done before. I was both excited and a little bit nervous.

"What...?"

"Shush! Not a word out of you!" she said holding her forefinger to her lips. I wasn't sure if she looked stern of if I discerned a smirk.

"I'm in charge now and you won't say anything until I ask you to. Understood?"

I just nodded, "Uh huh."

She threw off the white robe to reveal her gorgeous body, naked except for tiny white panties. She looked devastating. I couldn't help myself. I had been conditioned for so long to express my approval that, without thinking, I said, "Mmmm."

"I thought I told you to be quiet?" she snarled. I assumed that question did not require an answer, but I was grinning from ear to ear, so she must have thought I didn't take her seriously.

She crawled onto the bed and slid her naked body up over mine, making sure I felt every square inch of her as she slithered along. I could feel her luscious breasts, her hip bones, her pubic bone, all making contact with my naked form. When she got to my face, she kissed me, but in a surprisingly dominating way. Since I was at something of a disadvantage, being restrained, I couldn't respond in a way I would have liked. Her kissing was all one-sided. She even pushed her tongue into my mouth, something she had never done before.

As her kissing continued, she began making sweet little noises that I can only describe as cooing. She then began rubbing her body against mine. I could feel her panty-covered mons. She rubbed it against my hip, my thighs, my mid-section. Eventually, she began really getting into it. I mean REALLY getting into it. It almost seemed like she didn't really need me except as something to rub against. She was moaning and really getting so very aroused. I could feel her wetness seeping through her little wispy panties. She was leaving a trail of wetness wherever she rubbed.

Finally, she began rubbing in earnest and I could tell she was approaching orgasm. I could do nothing more than lie there and watch, and enjoy her passion, although I felt somewhat left out.

And cum she did. It was quite a powerful orgasm. I had wished that I had had something more to do with it than just be a firm body beneath her.

When she calmed down, she flashed me the broadest smile. I was so frustrated, and all she could do was to smile at me! She then stood up on the floor and stripped off her wet panties. I was anticipating all kinds of carnal delights, when she climbed back up on top of me and stuffed her wet panties in my mouth.

OH ... MY... GOD! That was so unimaginably hot! Just lying there, naked, restrained and helpless, I was so turned on I was dripping. She then smiled at me and turned around. She lowered her head to my mid-section and rewarded me with the best oral sex I could remember. When I came, I broke her rule and screamed through those little panties that were stuffed in my mouth. I can remember shaking violently when I came and pulling down very hard on the restraints that had secured my hands over my head.

She really deserves some special treatment from me next time! How can I ever top that?