What Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

Sharon was sitting on the couch, looking all prim and proper.

"Ready Mom?"

"Ready." Sharon said as she messed with her clothes.

"Remember, no names. Don't want him putting the two of us together. He needs to think it's me and the older woman I've been filming. Not, who we really are. OK."

"Yes, Honey! I kno-ow!" Sharon said as she rolled her eyes. "Quit messing with the camera and get over here."

Chris came into view and sat down. They began their little act. Him sipping a coke and her drinking something else. She was telling him about what she wanted him to do around the house. Then.

"I need you to fix some things." She said looking seductively and placed her hand on his leg.

Chris hum-hawed.

"I need you to fix me."

"Huh! What? Fix you."

Sharon began rubbing his leg. "Yes dear, fix me. I haven't had a man in a long time. ... And I need that fixed. ... Can you do that for me? Can you help me with my problem?"

"What ... um ... I don't know ... I uh I"

Sharon caressed his face, "Shhhh. Don't blow a gasket." She whispered as she got close to his face. She kissed him softly and continued in a whisper. "Just relax and do what comes naturally." She kissed him again and again, until he loosened up and they began making out.

'Well, here it is. I'm watching my son and his mother (my wife) making love. And, Jesus, I'm getting short of breath, sprouting a hardon and turned on as all hell.'

I emptied my glass and watched as the kissing and holding continued for minutes that seemed like hours. "Jesus Christ! Fuck her already!" I yelled out. It was the booze talking and I shook my head. 'Oh shit! Get a grip.'

I shut everything down and went outside for fresh air. I needed to clear my head and walked around until the numbness in my face went away. Calmed down and the booze effects cleared up, I went inside.

This time, I got myself a cup of coffee. As I headed for the computer, I heard noises out front. As I opened the door, Chris was digging around in the shrubs, next to the steps.

"What ya doin, boy?"

Chris jumped up, with a scared-caught look on his face. He didn't know I was home. Acting real nervous, he finally told me he had lost a school project. He thought he might have dropped it leaving the house.

I offered to help look for it and he got even more nervous. Finally, he started backing away, saying he must have left it somewhere else and besides he had a class to get to. 'Yeah, you should be nervous.' I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I went back to the 'evidence.'

Calmer now, I restarted, M n M. I thought far to much time was spent showing them making out, but then again, this wasn't supposed to be just porn.

Finally, Sharon put his hand on her tit and the intensity of their kissing increased. From there, it only took seconds for Chris to start unbuttoning her blouse. He wasn't fast enough and Sharon helped. With the blouse undone, Sharon quickly shrugged it off.

Chris buried his face between her tits as he kneaded them. Sharon caressed his head for a few seconds and then unhooked her bra. She hugged him briefly then pushed him back to remove her bra.

Chris had a hungry look on his face as his mother' tits came swaying into view. His hands went to them and he again buried his face between them.

Sharon grasped his head and pulled him up into a kiss before guiding his mouth to her nipple. As he began to suck, her head fell back and she moaned.

"Oh yes, Honey, yes. That feels good." Then she moved him to the other one. "Mmmm." She moaned several times. After a couple of minutes, she moaned, "Bite them. Suck hard and bite them."

Chris did. I saw him suck hard, before his lips parted and his teeth clamped her nipple.

"Ahhhh, Yessss!" Sharon moaned loudly and thrust her chest forward.

Chris raised his head, stretching her nipple and pulling her tit into a cone shape. Sharon shivered. Chris opened his mouth and her tit fell back, jiggling. Again he sucked her nipple into his mouth to begin the process again.

He did this many times to both tits and had his mother gasping, moaning, and wiggling beneath him. Sharon pulled his shirt off and jerked his head back to her tit so he could continue sucking and biting her nipples.

Breathing heavily, she began fumbling with his pants. Finally, with a look of pure lust on her face, she pushed him up. She jerked his pants down, exposing his hard cock. Precum, oozing from the tip.

She moved rapidly. Her hand barely closed around his cock before she licked the tip. A string of precum hung from her tongue to his cock. His cock was in her mouth. She moved so fast, the camera only caught a blur. Her head bobbed as she sucked him, like mad.

With his head back and his eyes closed, his mother' mouth on his cock had him shuddering from the exquisite sensations. 'Oh God, I know that feeling. Woo! Do I ever!' Sharon was sucking her son' cock like she always does mine, her tits swinging wildly, beneath her. It was really something to watch.

In a couple of minutes, he began pulling his ass back, gasping, "Oh! Oh!"

Sharon knew he was going to cum. So did, I. She put her arm between his legs and grabbed his ass, keeping him from pulling away.

"Oh, God!" He cried out, as he shuddered and jerked. He was cuming.

Sharon was sucking down her son' cum on video and I came in my pants, watching it. 'Whoa! Damn, I wanted to see it. But, I didn't know, it would make me cum in my pants. Shit Fire! What'll watching them fuck, do to me!?' I quickly changed and just as a precaution, put a washcloth in my shorts.

I walked around a bit and damn if I didn't stay as hard as a piece of rebar, just thinking about Chris, fucking his mother. Going back, I just stared at the screen for a minute, before hitting play.

As they kissed, Sharon wiggled out of her skirt. Leaving her clad in garter-belt, hose, heels and my favorite, her lavender panties. She lay back, pulling the skirt off and dropping it. Spreading her legs, she ran her hands down her thighs to her covered pussy. Nothing was said. She lay there inviting him as she continued to rub her hands up and down her thighs.

I expected the boy to go right to it. But, he surprised me by picking up her leg and kissing her ankle. He kissed her around her ankle several times before kissing his way to her pussy. Once again, he didn't just go at it. He kissed, licked and nibbled her covered pussy as she moaned and wiggled.

With a smile, he pulled her soaked panties part way down and said, "I'm going to suck your pussy before I fuck you real hard."

"OoooH, I like tha-at. Go ahead, big boy, show me what ya can do."

Chris removed her panties and once again slowly kissed his way to the prize. Sharon played with her tits. He kissed the bend of her legs, on each side of her pussy several times, before licking right up the middle, from asshole to clit. Rolling her hips, Sharon moaned and shivered.

Watching Chris lick and suck his mother' inner and outer pussylips, had me trembling. Sharon was moaning, shaking and rolling her hips. I moaned along with Sharon as Chris moved up to lick and suck her clit.

Gasping and shaking, Sharon clamped her legs against Chris' head as she had an orgasm.

Chris shifted down a little bit and sucked just below her clit as he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. Sharon began having rolling orgasms. And, damn, if I didn't feel like I was going to cum again.

Chris didn't let up on his mother, he kept licking, sucking and tongue fucking her flowing pussy.

I lost count of the number of times Sharon clamped her legs together or grabbed his head as she orgasmed.

"Oh ... God ... Please ... I ... can't ... take ... any ... more ... Fuck ... Me ... Please." Sharon gasped each word weakly.

Chris raised his head. His face was soaked. Sharon' cum was dripping from his chin. Smiling, he said, "That's what I've been waiting for. Say it again."

Sharon opened her eyes. "Please, please, I need your cock. Dear God, Please! Fuck Me, Now!"

She grabbed his ears and began pulling him up.

His ass came into view, followed by his balls with his cock sliding between her asscheeks. When his glans came to her still open wet pussy, he pushed forward, sinking completely into his mother.

"Yessss! Oh God, your cock feels hot. Fuck me, like you said. Give it to me, hard."

Chris started, full length strokes. Slamming into her with a soft thud, repeatedly. It was an almost unbelievable sight. Minutes passed and I couldn't imagine how he was keeping up that pace. Then I remembered, he was a distance runner, in high school.

Wham, wham, wham. He repeatedly slammed his cock into his mother and she was moaning and whimpering with each thrust. Her ass wiggled and bounced until it began jerking around. I knew then, she was having an orgasm, which was also evidenced by the noise she made.

Over and over and over, he brought her to orgasm with his pounding cock. 'God, this is better than any porn, I've ever seen. Shit, Fire, he can fuck.'

I noticed Sharon' cum ran down the crack of her ass, to pool up on the couch. 'Yeah, I remember that wet spot. Damn. Da-um. ... That was three weeks ago. Jesus! How long have they been doing this?'

Sharon' hands appeared on his driving ass, she was pulling him. "C'mon baby. Gimme your cum. Let me feel your cum." Chris hit overdrive, slamming into her faster. A blur on the screen. "Yessss, Baby, Yessss. Do it! Do it! Cummmmm!"

Chris slammed into his mother, quivering in place as he came deep in her pussy. He slowed to barely moving as his cock softened. But, Sharon wouldn't let go of her son' ass. She held him in place, making sure he emptied his balls in her womb. (That, I learned, was the birth of Sharon' fantasy.) 'Holy Shit!' I came in my pants again. 'I don't think, I can watch the other one. Not after cuming three times from this one.'

It ended with his soft cock slipping from her pussy. Then, both of her hands came down rubbing and pressing the lips together.

I couldn't watch anymore, not then, anyway. So I copied the cards and put everything in the bag. Then I put the bag, downstairs, in the bottom of my gunsafe.

That evening was murder. I was still reeling from my discovery. Chris was nervously searching for his camera bag. Sharon was discreetly trying to help him find it. There was an undescribable tension in the air.

The next day, I found out one of the reasons Chris wanted to find that bag. He had a three week evaluation, coming up, for his application to Juilliard and part of his portfolio was in the bag. I had the stuff copied so I looked around the front steps to see if I could slip it out there. There was a space, big enough for the bag to fall through, on the garage side.

I took the bag out, rolled it over into that hole and reached down to tap it so it rolled under the steps. 'That should work.'

That day Chris got his confirmation letter and he needed to catch a flight to New York, in three days. I heard him tell his mother that it would be useless to go now, since his portfolio was incomplete. "But, Mom! You don't understand! They don't like, 'Halfway.' My work has to be complete!"

I walked in. "What's going on? Did I hear you say, you aren't going? After all the work you've done."

"Dad! You don't understand! They won't take me with an incomplete portfolio! ... And, I've lost part of mine!"

The pain on his face and in his voice, made my knees weak. I made him tell me about this bag. He explained, how he had to put his stuff down on the steps, then pick it up in sequence so he could carry it to school. Only, when he got to school, that bag was missing.

After getting a flashlight and handing it to him, he looked again. He looked in the one place he hadn't looked, because he couldn't remember putting anything down over there. You should have seen the expression on his face, when he spotted the bag.

"Well, now that you found it. Show us what's in it."

Sharon let out a little gasp and the color drained from Chris' face. I thought he was going to faint. He recovered quickly. "Aw, dad, it's just that artsy fartsy stuff you always moan about."

"If that's what it is, I don't see why those schools cost so much." I replied in my 'Dad' way. And, I went on in he house. Then I found out, I was getting an unexpected paid vacation. The insurance company was going to cover our lost wages while repairs were made at work. Now I would be home until Chris left.

Those last few days, Chris was gone most of the time, finishing an abstract film composition. What little time he was home, I made sure the two of them weren't alone for more than a few seconds at a time.

I did, however, spot a few intimate touches, between them. Chris, with his hand on Sharon' ass. Chris' upper arm, brushing across his mothers chest. Sharon' hand on his crotch. I knew the two of them wanted to do something before he left.

The night before we were to take Chris to the airport. Sharon and I went to bed. When my breathing steadied, Sharon slipped out of bed. I watched as she slipped off her panties and tip-toed out the door.

I looked down the hall as Sharon entered his room. I followed. As I looked through the door hinge gap, I saw Sharon standing there, kissing our naked son.

"Oh, God, Mom! I want to fuck you, soooo bad." He moaned.

Sharon put her fingers to his lips. "Shhhh. That's what I'm here for. Your dad's home, we have to be quiet." They kissed again. "It has to be a quickie ... and you can't cum in me."

"AW, Mom!"

Sharon' hand quickly covered his mouth. "I can't go back to bed with your dad after you cum in me, now!" They began kissing passionately. Both sets of hands, going everywhere. Sharon pushed away. "Make it quick, and when you're ready, pull out. You can cum in my mouth."

I expected Sharon to lay on the bed. But she didn't, she turned around, bent and put her hands on her knees. Chris pushed his cock down and stepped to his mother. He rubbed his cock around a little and Sharon wiggled her ass. With one hand on her ass, Chris stepped forward, sinking his cock into her.

Sharon moved her hips and moaned, "Mmmmm, Yessss, Baby." As she began fucking his cock, she looked over her shoulder. "Make it fast, baby. And pull out. You can cum in my mouth." Then she moaned again as she lowered her head and increased her movements.

Chris didn't move at first, he caressed her ass with both hands. Moving his hands to his mother' hips and he began pouring it on.

Sharon dropped her head and moaned. "Oh God Yes, baby. Fuck me, fast."

The sound of their slapping together seemed loud. I went back to our bedroom door and I could still hear them. I went back to continue watching my wife and son fucking. Live, not on the computer. Sharon' hand was in her mouth, I guess to keep herself quiet. Chris' ass was a blur, he was hitting it as fast as he could.

Suddenly, Chris pushed himself back. He was looking up at the ceiling. Sharon spun around and barely got his cockhead in her mouth before he started jerking as he came. Chris had held out to the very last second before pulling out. But, he did pull out, just as his mother asked.

Sharon released his soft cock from her mouth and stood, slowly. For a split second they looked into each others eyes. Then Sharon wrapped her arms around his neck and they began kissing hungrily.

I hurried back to bed. It seemed like I barely got there, before Sharon returned. She got in bed, lay there for a few seconds then turned against me. Her arm came over me and she snuggled into me.

"Did you like what you saw?" My eyes flew open and my heart fluttered. I barely managed to not move or respond. She kissed my neck. "Answer me." I stirred a little and groaned. She moved her hand down to grab my hard cock. Squeezing it, she said, firmly, "John Calvin Thomas! I know you're not asleep. I saw you. Now answer, me."

I let out a deep sigh before turning to look into her eyes. "Yes and No."

"Explain."

"No, I didn't like seeing you with someone else. Yes, I liked what I saw."

"You didn't like it, but you liked it. You didn't say anything about it being our son. That didn't bother you?"

I grimaced. "No. That's the part, I liked."

"How long were you watching?" I didn't answer, she squeezed my cock hard. "HOW LONG!"

"I followed you."

"What! Seriously? What made you do that?" Again, I didn't say anything. This time she jerked my cock upward, very hard.

I yelped, "Easy!" And tried to retreat into the bed. She widened her eyes and moved her head as she tightened her grip. "OK! OK! ... I found Chris' bag the other day."

"Oh! My! God! And ... and the videos were in it?"

"Yes."

"But, why did you suspect me and Chris?"

"You two on video."

"WHAT! That little shit! He was supposed to keep those hidden."

"They were hidden. I just happened to find them. In fact, the envelope was marked, 'Very Private.'"

"So, then. You know about me, Chris, Timmy, Jack and Paul."

"Paul! Paul who? There wasn't any Paul."

Sharon climbed up on top of me and kissed me. "We can talk about that later. Right now, I need to know what you are going to do."

"Do? What do you mean?"

"Well, you didn't get violent. You're not going on about divorce. Am I going to have to stop? Can I continue? Or, are you going to join in?"

"Stop, continue, Join in?"

Sharon kissed me again. "Yeah. Join in, honey. I really would like to continue, with you."

It all began running quickly through my mind. Yeah, I wanted her to continue. And, yeah, I wanted to be part of it. And, I wanted her to explain why she would let these boys control her. Plus, that little thought, deep in my mind, about fucking our big titted daughter.

My trance was broken by Sharon kissing me again. "You're thinking about it aren't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am."

She raised up. "For ... or against?" She asked softly with a questioning look.

"For."

She came down on me, hugging and kissing. "I want you to show me what you saw."

"Show you?"

"Yes. Show me what you saw Chris do." I got out of bed and stood in the middle of the room. Sharon got up and came to me. "Why aren't you naked?"

I took off my t-shirt and shorts, Sharon wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me.

"I know you heard what was said, as well. So, you have to pull out and cum in my mouth, too." Then she turned around, just like she did for our son.

What I saw, flashed through my mind and I imagined what our son felt as he was presented his mother' ass and waiting pussy. My cock grew harder and throbbed. Just as our son did, I put my hand on her ass as I pushed my cock down and stepped forward. I too, moved my cockhead around before stepping forward and entering her hot wet pussy.

Sharon moaned, just as she did when our son entered her and began fucking me. I too caressed her ass with my hands, before taking hold of her hips. I paused, letting the feeling of her silky smooth pussy fill my mind as she squirmed.

"Oh God, Honey! Please, Fuck Me!" She blurted out, loudly.

I began slamming into her as hard as I could. Just as our son had done, a little earlier. Unlike our son, I had the luxury of being able to take as long as I needed. And if I could, I wanted to fuck her dry.

As we fucked, her whimpers became cries. And those cries got louder and louder. If Chris was awake, I knew he had to hear his mother being fucked.

I was at the point, when I heard Sharon softly beg. "Dear God! ... Honey, Please ... please Cum!"

I was there and she didn't have to beg for it, but hearing it made me feel great. I stepped back. Sharon came around, grabbed my hips and took my cock completely in her mouth. I erupted so strongly, my breathing stopped and my mind went blank.

When I opened my eyes, Sharon was on her knees, looking up at me with my softening cock in her mouth. She let my soft cock slip from her lips and slowly stood. Wrapping her arms around my neck and touching noses, she paused before kissing me.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers