What Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,158 Followers

Her tongue entered my mouth and I could taste the tanginess. It's not like I haven't tasted my cum before. Hell, I've eaten her pussy many times after fucking. Not just after. I love eating pussy, before, during and after sex.

The shock of my mouth being filled with it, made me pull back. Trapped, I couldn't get away. I tried to give it back to her, but she blocked me. 'What the hell.' I thought and swallowed it. When I did, Sharon increased the intensity of her kissing.

When Sharon slowed down and finished her kissing, we once again touched noses. "You didn't know, that's what I did to Chris earlier. Did you?"

"No. No, I didn't."

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Well. Now you know what it's like. Oh, I know you've tasted it before. But, now you know what a mouthful, is like."

We went back to bed. Sharon snuggled tightly against me. We lay quietly, for a few minutes.

"How are we going to do this, Honey?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Chris is terribly afraid of you finding out. That's why he's been so nervous around you. Especially since starting his film project."

A really perverted idea entered my head. I whispered it in her ear.

"Oh My God! Really! You'd do that!?"

"Yeah, I'd like to."

"Fuck Yeah, then! Let's do it! It'll completely blow him away."

The next morning, I remained semi-hard just thinking about what we were going to do. Sharon and I fixed breakfast as Chris packed and repacked again. At breakfast Chris went on and on about Juilliard and how he would graduate with two degrees, instead of one.

The time arrived for the trip to the airport and the beginning of my idea. Sharon remained inside while Chris and I loaded the car. When she came out, she was wearing her night-on-the-town halter-top, mid-thigh dress and spike high-heels.

Our son' eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped. Sharon gave a slight wiggle, accentuating the fact that she was braless. Chris shivered as she sashayed past us and got in the backseat. I knew he'd want to sit in the back, so he could lean over and look down her dress.

He closed his eyes and shook his head, before reaching for the front door. I stopped him and pushed him back as I opened the back door. "Your Mom wants you to sit with her." I said smiling.

Chris leaned down and started getting in. Suddenly, he yelled out, "Mom! Oh Shit!" Straightening up he smacked his head as he came back out of the car. He had a bewildered, wide-eyed look.

I grabbed his arm. "Take it easy, boy. Your Mom wants to give you a special, Good Bye." I winked. "Now, go ahead. Enjoy it." Then I helped him back in. I saw why he jumped. Sharon had pulled her halter top aside, exposing her tits. Smiling, I took my position as chauffeur.

I turned around to see as I backed out of the driveway. Looking at Chris, I said, "You and your mother have until we get to the airport, to say goodbye." It would be over an hour. Sharon smiled and put his hand on her tit, then turned his face to kiss him.

As I drove down the street, I adjusted the rearview mirror so I could see. Sharon already had his cock out, stroking and kissing it. She winked and mouthed, "Thank You," before putting it in her mouth.

A couple of blocks down the street, Sharon' knee stuck up in the air. I twisted the mirror to see Chris' hand rubbing her pantyless exposed pussy. His head was laid back and his eyes were closed.

Before we reached the freeway, Sharon was on top of him, facing away. I imagined him sucking her tits as she bounced up and down. But, I couldn't see anything. Her dress was in the way. Finally, Chris pulled her dress up, to hold her ass. I could see her pussy pull out along his cock, as she bounced up and down.

Shit, it's hard to drive and watch two people fuck through the rear view mirror. I heard her moans and whimpers getting louder, until she pushed down on him and trembled. I don't know if Chris came or not, but Sharon sure as hell did.

When I looked again, Sharon was sucking his cock again. I noticed a car staying beside us. Moving the mirror, I saw Sharon' bare ass in the air. Chris must have been playing with her pussy, cause I could see something moving. The car next to us, had a clear view.

The car didn't come on around until Sharon dropped her ass. As it did, I looked to see a woman, smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

Sharon again straddled her son. Only this time she was facing me. Her tits were flying up and down as he held her waist. And this time I could fully see his cock going in and out of her pussy. Pulling the lips out and rolling them back in on each bounce.

Sharon gasped out, "I love you, for this. Thank You J C." J C, my initials, that's what she calls me when she's pleased.

Chris had his mother lay on the seat, so he could eat pussy. I couldn't see a lot, because her leg kept getting in the way. What I did see of him licking his mother' pussy and sucking it into his mouth, was an absolute turn-on.

The airport sign came up. "Better finish saying Goodbye, we're almost there."

"Which do you want, Baby? Pussy or mouth?"

"Your pussy, Mom. God, you know I want to cum in your pussy." He said almost pleading.

"It's a good thing, I put panties in my purse. Otherwise, the people at the airport would see your cum, running down my legs." She chuckled. "Get your cock in there and fill me up."

Chris started to get on top of her, but she said, "Wait! We need to turn sideways, so your father can see."

Sharon moved and Chris took his place. I had a perfect view as he buried his cock in his mother' pussy. "Fuck me hard, Baby. Fill mommy with boy cum."

I was swerving more, watching them finish. Hell, I swerved a lot during that drive. Chris pounded away into his mother' pussy, bringing her to almost screaming. We were almost to the parking lot before he came.

"Oh, Yessss. That's it, cum in mommy." Sharon moaned loudly as Chris emptied his balls. I thought I was going to cum in my pants, when I heard her.

We were at the gate. It's a good thing a machine dispenses the ticket. An attendant would have seen them.

As Chris pulled out, Sharon said, "Let me suck you clean, Baby." My view was blocked by him going up against the car roof.

Sharon put her panties on and straightened herself up, before we went in the airport. I had another nasty idea and retrieved her emergency panties from the glovebox.

In the airport, I kissed Sharon and whispered, "Put these on and give Chris the pair you're wearing," as I put the clean panties in her hand.

Sharon glanced at them and smiled real big, before hurrying off to the bathroom. Just before Chris entered the security check, Sharon hugged and kissed him. Then she took his hand and gave him the panties.

"Here's a souvenir of our saying goodbye." She said in her sexiest voice.

Chris looked at the panties and his face lit up as he smiled from ear to ear. Then he hugged me harder than ever. "Thanks Dad. You're the greatest." He walked away.

Sharon and I hung around and watched the plane take off. As it did, she caressed my face, kissed me and whispered, "Having his baby, is next."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,158 Followers