What Happened After

Story Info
A memory of what happened after the first time.
849 words
4.08
87.6k
30
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annmssb1
annmssb1
195 Followers

Well, I was asked to write about what happened after I kind of lost control with the older patient in the recovery facility. To be honest I have been surprised and amazed that someone actually read my experience. Even more surprised that anyone would want to know more. It takes a while for me to write anything so please be patient. Grammar is my sworn enemy and I swear that the only reason spell checkers exist are to depress people.

Anyway, I have to admit that what happened that first time with my patient kind of escalated and definitely got away from me. My body took over my brain and I went kind of crazy. My husband was the instigator and his continuing "urging" contributed to that first time for sure. My husband also became rather passionate, and, frankly, obsessive about my letting the gentleman play with me between my legs by his bed both with my scrubs up and with them down. When he did this I masturbated him at the same time.

It was not that easy to do this. Awkward for me but between his touching me (it really felt good) and my hand moving up and down his hardened penis, I actually began to really look forward to these sessions. I became mesmerized watching my hand move up and down on his swollen penis and pulling his foreskin over the top of it and then down again. As his penis enlarged it took a firmer grasp to hold onto the foreskin and push it up and over the tip. As I brought it back it would kind of quickly slip back behind the flair. It was fascinating to me particularly when, as I was doing this a finger would find my very sensitive clitoris and send a "shock" up through me. The tip of it was so very shiny like it was wet -- but it wasn't, just very shiny. His touching me down there with his fingers aroused me to almost seeing stars with an orgasm quickly following.

I also loved watching his face. When he wasn't looking at my face (which made me turn red almost every time) his eyes were closed and he seemed very serene.

I always had an orgasm before he ejaculated and my legs became weak and tred to buckle under me. I found that I either had to sit down and take my hand away from his penis which I didn't really want to do. Or, I could lay my head down on his stomach lean against the bed and continue to let his fingers touch me. That was great. From my head being on his stomach I could watch him ejaculate in quick spurts, first clear semen and then milky sperm (?) right after. Sometimes the semen would almost reach my face. I absolutely loved watching the semen spurt out and feel his penis expand and contract in my hand. And, I swear, that my husband loved it even more each time he asked me to tell him about it.

Once, and only once, as I was having a particularly strong orgasm, he pushed the back of my head towards his penis. My head slid over his stomach and I knew what he wanted. I don't do this for my husband as I have never really liked it. But, when my mouth reached him I opened it and just swallowed the shiny tip of his penis. My instinct, normally, was to pull away but I didn't do that. The skin was so firm and hard and very, very hot. He gently thrust into my mouth several times using his hips and I did not move, just held myself there and waited for "it" to happen. A few pushes later semen shot into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I was surprised at its force. It instantly coated my mouth with a sticky feeling, acrid tasting film. That is the only way I can describe it. It was not pleasant. Then, right after, came a spurt of sperm (?), which, to my surprise, although very different, tasted ok. I didn't want to swallow it but I gagged and some went down my throat.

I was still holding his penis and when it stopped twitching and I slid my mouth off of him and for some reason tried to not spill any on him. I turned to him with my mouth full. He whispered a thank you and I stupidly tried to say something back. When I opened my mouth some of it dribbled out. I can only imagine what he saw inside there. He laughed out loud and I ran to the bathroom and quickly began spitting it out in the sink. When I came back he was still laughing. I had never heard him laugh before. I was really embarrassed but I could not help it - I started to laugh, also.

I had to describe all this in detail to my husband who seemed to be quite impressed. What a strange man I married.

annmssb1
annmssb1
195 Followers