What Happened Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife tells of first time with son.
4k words
4.57
121.6k
67
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers

"What'd you do?"

"They were in the throws of passion. Close to finishing. I backed out and went to Sherry' room, to wait for her. We had a very long, emotional talk. And she confessed something that had me upset for a while."

" They began with oral sex, progressed to intercourse." Sharon chuckled. "Sherry blames her big tits on Chris."

"What? How does she figure that?"

"Chris was constantly sucking them. For hours and all night a few times. He sucked them so much, he had her producing milk and that scared the hell out of her. She made him stop until they dried up. Even now, if her boyfriends suck them much, the milk starts flowing. So, she's really careful about it."

My mouth watered as I thought of sucking my daughter' 'Dolly Parton' tits. All I know is, my daughter has bigger tits than anyone in the family. Really big, for her size, and she doesn't like showing them. In fact, except at home, she dresses to de-emphasize and hide them.

"What did she upset you with."

"Her secret was what changed my mind about having sex with Chris."

And, What ... was ... this ... secret?"

"This is how it went. At the end of our talk she said there was something she would tell me when she left for school. I was on pins and needles, thinking she was going to tell me Chris got her pregnant and she had an abortion, or something."

"That ... wasn't it, was it?"

"No. That wasn't it. Here's what she said, word for word, 'I'm fucking Chris, instead of Daddy. And, some day, I'm going to.' Then she walked out and left for school. I was dumbfounded and dropped in disbelief."

Sharon told me how that bothered her at first and made her own bad thoughts grow. That was also when Chris' film class intensified. He looked worried all the time and acted sullen. She said she tried to talk to him about it, but he wouldn't tell her anything. That is, until she sat him down and demanded an explanation.

He slipped past her and rushed out of the room. Sharon decided to go after him and they ran into each other in the doorway. Chris had only ran to get his class assignments, to show her.

"This is why I'm going to end up failing." He said as he shoved the papers into her chest.

Sharon said the top paper had a big red zero on it. She couldn't understand it because all of his grades were 3.5 to 4.0 and she said, "How? How in the world did you get a zero?"

She said he was almost crying when he said, "Those are my assignments, Mom. Read them! I don't have any way to do them."

Sharon said the very first sentence said, 'No subjects under the age of thirty allowed.' She asked him what that meant and he answered, "Just read them, Mom, and you'll see." He sounded so pitiful she almost hugged him.

Sharon began reading. 'Mature woman posing - work, home, about town. Mature woman dressing - different outfits. Mature woman undressing - different outfits.' Then she said, her eyes got big, as she read, "Mature woman - exposed."

She said she asked Chris, "What does this mean, exposed?"

His reply was, "Exposed! You know, exposed. Nude! No clothes. Au natural. That's not all, Mom. Read the rest. I don't know how ... or anyone ... to do those. I'm sunk."

She continued reading, 'mature woman - exposed in public.' Sharon asked if that meant flashing or walking around nude. Chris told her flashing would do as long as it was in a public place.

Her stomach sank and churned as she read the next page. 'Mature woman, young man/. Mature woman teasing, young man/. Mature woman, touchy feely - making out, young man/.' She said she thought, 'This is just too much!'

The third page. 'Mature woman, young man/ - sex.' She said her heart began pounding and she wondered how they could require such a thing for a university class. Chris explained, "It is photographic art and that is the class title."

Sharon continued reading, 'mature woman, young man/ - oral - her/him - him /her - 69.'

Chris could tell from the expression on her face how she felt and he said, "You see, Mom. How the hell am I supposed to do that? I don't know how ... or who ... to talk to about that."

"Well, um, maybe I can help." Sharon said she told him.

She said, Chris replied, "You better read the last one, Mom. You better read the last one. I don't see how you can help."

She read on, 'mature woman, young man/ - intercourse - various positions, various places - explore the aspects of love, control and abuse (abuse: relating to bondage and degradation) The final sentence was in big bold type, 'REMEMBER - DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT 'SIGNED FULL CONSENT/DISCLOSURE FORMS' AND PROOF OF AGE'

Sharon said she hugged him and told him to let her see what she could do. Next came her confession.

"Honey, I had already had fantasies about our son. And, at that moment, I knew I would go to bed with him." That reverberated through me.

Sharon said, she thought about the opportunity, handed her. She wanted their experience to be out of love not something he had to do for his degree. There was only one answer, of course. She was going to be, the mature woman, for Chris. There would have to be another young man, first. To draw Chris in, she would have to turn him on, watching her with someone else. Her first thought, not what happened.

Sharon said she waited a couple of days before telling Chris, since she couldn't find anyone, she'd do it.

She said Chris just stood there looking at her for a long time, before he said, "Are you sure, Mom?" She replied, "I'm sure, Honey." He immediately said, "It means, you're gonna have to get naked. And ... and have sex. Sex with someone, not dad."

Sharon said, she hugged him and whispered, "Don't think about that. I'm doing it for you. I'm doing it. For you."

Chris was hung up on the sex part and Sharon had to bring him back to his assignments. As she posed for him dressed, in stages of dress, flashing and finally nude, they talked. She said that during the flashing and nude shoots, she commented about him being turned on by his mother.

"Oh, Honey! He got so embarrassed. After a nude shoot, I walked up to him from behind, and put my arms around him. As I slid my hand down to his bulge, I whispered, 'Are you thinking about me? Huh?' He began trembling and said, he wasn't. As I squeezed his cock, I whispered sexily, 'This says different.'"

She said she moved around in front of him and kissed him, ready to give her son a blowjob. Her hand once again went to his hard cock as she asked him, "Do you want me to take care of this? Hmmmm? I want to, but you have to say so." She was rubbing his hardon. "Seeing me, exposed, has made you horny for momma, hasn't it? Tell me, do you want mommy to suck your cock?"

She said he began shaking and she thought he might be cuming in his pants. He quit shaking and cleared his throat. He mumbled, barely audible, "Would you? Really? God, Yes! I want you!"

She kissed him and said, "I want you too, baby. But, I'm just going to suck your cock. Okay. I want to feel it in my mouth and taste your cum." As she slid down in front of him and undid his pants, he was shaking again.

His freed cock was oozing and the end was coated in pre-cum. It was evident that he had been on the verge of release. Stroking his cock and looking up at him Sharon smiled. Chris trembled and gasped when she stuck out her tongue and licked the end of his cock. She wondered what would happen when she put it in her mouth. 'Would he cum immediately?'

Keeping eye contact, she stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth. His cock slid up her tongue to her parted lips. As her lips closed around his cock head, his legs trembled and he moaned loudly. " Oh God, Mom!" But he didn't cum, he just shook and almost hyperventilated.

Sharon moved her lips tightly down his cock. Chris shook and repeatedly said, " Oh God." She had barely been sucking his cock for a minute before he erupted, filling her mouth with a massive load of sperm. " Oh Jesus! Shit! Is this real? Did you really!?" Chris was still shaking as Sharon stood and hugged him.

Chris was completely blown away. His mother had just given him a blow job in the living room. And the best part, was that he came in her mouth. Not on her chest like a girlfriend made him do.

Sharon made Chris go take care of his editing as she cleaned up, before I got home. He stayed in his room all evening. She figured, he was so nervous about what happened that afternoon, he couldn't face me.

A few days later, Chris got his grades for the latest work. He received a 3.9 and four 4.0 grades plus a 4.0 bonus. He said his professor really liked his model and wanted to meet her. Sharon liked his compliment and appreciation.

They talked about the next phase, 'sex with a younger man.' Who would it be? It couldn't be Chris, because he had to take the pictures and movie. They settled on Jack and would talk to him about it when that part of the assignment came up. First came them together, them kissing and touching, her flashing him and them nude.

Jack agreed after talking to Chris first and then Sharon. As things progressed, Sharon couldn't stand the idea of having sex with Jack before Chris. So, she decided to delay the shoot with Jack. I was going to be gone overnight and she decided to fuck Chris then.

Sharon said that when I left that morning, she knew they would have until five o'clock the next day. Her plan was to keep herself worked up for sex all day as Chris was at his classes. She would be dressed sexily, but not whorish, when he got home.

She prepared a nice meal and talked about how much she liked posing for him. Admitting it was hard at first, but once she got into it, it turned her on immensely. Chris asked her about that and she told him, "Because it's for you and I love the way you look at me."

Chris became a little embarrassed, but perked up when She told him she wanted him to take some pictures. By now all she had to do was act naturally as Chris clicked away with the camera. Chris didn't give instructions until she started flashing.

She noticed he wasn't photographing her, but her body parts. Knowing by the angle of the camera and how close he got.

Things were going as she wanted and she was excited. It was time for nudity and she told Chris, he had to remove an article of clothing each time she did. He looked surprised and then asked, "Are you serious?"

Her reply was, "Why yes, turn-a-bout is fair play." He became nervous and she quickly added, "Your father won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." She said she could see the wheels turning.

Then she said, he said, real low, "Well, uh, OK. I guess. Um, blouse first."

She began unbuttoning her blouse as he took pictures. When it was unbuttoned, she stopped and didn't move. A silent minute passed until he said, "Why'd ya stop?"

"Your turn." Sharon replied. "Article for article, remember."

Chris unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Sharon smiled, then opened her blouse, exposing her lace cup quarter-bra. Her nipples already hard and protruding. Slowly, she slipped it from her shoulders. Several pictures, standing, sitting, couch, chair, window.

The skirt was next. Sharon unzipped and said, "Well." Chris kicked his shoes off. Sharon said, "Uh, uh." Chris replied, "They're clothes." She shot back, "Not for this."

Chris unzipped his pants and stopped, looking at her. Sharon pushed the skirt down a little. Chris pushed his pants down a little. She thought, 'The little shit's playing games with me.'

She wiggled. He wiggled and smiled real big. She dropped her skirt. He dropped his pants.

Sharon moved around so he could take pictures. Couch, chair, doorway, window, coffee table, floor. Chris followed, barely able to walk, with his pants around his feet. Finally, she stopped moving, long enough for him to remove his pants.

Wanting to build him up, she went to him. She paused briefly and looked him in the eyes, before wrapping her arms around his neck for a kiss. Slowly, his arms went around her. She made sure he felt her hunger, before she broke the kiss and returned to the couch.

Unhooking her bra, she cocked her head and looked at him. His t-shirt was off in a flash. Sharon settled back and took the bra off. Pausing, she let him take several pictures, before cupping her tits in her hands.

She said, sexily, "You like mommy' titties, don't you? ... Why don't you come and suck on them, so the nipples 'll stick out for your pictures." She said he had a look of hard lust as he moved toward the couch.

When he got to the couch, he knelt, placed his hands on each side of her and stared at her tits. She leaned forward and as she kissed his forehead, put his hands on her tits. He went after them like they were the only ones on earth.

She held and kissed his head before saying, "Slow down, Baby. You'll have them again. They aren't going anywhere." He slowed down. Still sucking greedily, he began moaning. She understood that her son got off on nursing. That explained why he sucked his sister' tits, like she said he did.

More than stimulated enough, her juices flowing between her legs, she pushed him up. He had a bewildered expression on his face. Sharon told him, "Take the pictures to show what you've done."

Grabbing the camera, he clicked away, in closeup, to capture her red, swollen wet nipples. Slowly, he backed away to get all of her again. That is, until he noticed the wet spot on her panties. She said he was almost panting as he zoomed in, between her legs.

Hell, sitting there listening to her tell the story, had me turned on as much as watching them. No, shit, MORE. I had a hardon that was bent double in the confines of my pants. Shifting, I tried to relieve some of the pressure.

Sharon saw me and put her hand on my thigh. Moving her hand up between my legs she softly asked, "Something wrong?"

"It's bent."

"And, Hard." She moved her hand up and pushed it into my pants. "Pull over, someplace."

"Pull Over?"

"Yes. Pull ... Over ... And ... Fuck ... Me!" I looked at her and she had a mischievous look. "I want you to fuck me, with our son' cum in my pussy. So, pull over." She had a hold of my cock and squeezed to emphasize, 'pull over.'

I took the exit and luckily there was a little road, lined with bushes. I headed for it as Sharon undid my pants. When I got stopped, she opened the car door and turned sideways, saying, "Get around here!"

Man! I haven't seen her like this, since we dated, years ago. I was like a dog going after a bitch in heat. My brain was in my cock and being drawn to a dripping pussy. 'Shit, what have I become? What have we ...' My thought was broken by Sharon saying, "God, JC! I can't believe what I've become."

I stopped thrusting and looked down at her. "Don't stop, Honey, Please! Finish fucking me." I picked it up again, knowing that I wouldn't last long. I had almost came in my pants, twice, watching them on the way to the airport. Then her story was turning me on. My release built quickly and I thrust hard as it shot into her.

"Oh God, Yes! My husband ... and son ... both in me." She was gasping. Slowly she calmed down. Still in her and shrinking her pussy squeezed my cock. "JC what have I become? I'm married. Teenage children. PTO. I teach Sunday school. And ... and ... and I'm fucking three teenage boys. One is my son."

It was like she was having a battle in her mind.

"Heaven help me, I Love It. I Love You! I don't want it to stop, Honey. ... I don't ... want it ... to stop." The pleading sincerity in her voice reinforced the fact that I wanted it too. Then she did something, she hasn't done in a while. She pushed me back and cleaned my cock, with her mouth. "Mmmm, mmmm, yes. I can taste you both." She said as her tongue circled her lips.

I dropped to my knees, hugged and kissed her. I was as drawn into this as she was. Getting through this, with her, was all I wanted. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, until a car honked. A cop stopped to see if we had car trouble. I don't know, how long he'd been there.

"I'm sorry, officer. It's my fault. I just had to have my husband."

He nodded his head and smiled. "Be careful folks. ... Some people aren't as understanding as I am." We got in the car and he watched, smiling, as we left.

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I drove slowly. Sharon put her hand on my thigh and softly asked, "Want me to continue?" In a daze, I didn't respond, but I heard her. She squeezed my thigh. "Well?"

I looked at her, "Huh?"

"Do you want to hear more?" 'Hell Yes! I want to hear everything!'

"Uh, yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Talk."

"Where was I?" We both thought for a minute. But, I'm sure she knew right where she left off.

"Uh, Chris was taking pictures after sucking your tits." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile. She was testing me.

"Yes, well. I began moving around the house, posing. Making sure he could get shots of both my tits and pussy. When I sat back down on the couch, I rubbed myself. Then I asked him, 'Don't you think it would look better, glistening wet?' He almost dropped the camera."

"I bet. I'd drop the damn thing too."

"Then I said, 'I think you should do to my pussy what you did to my nipples.' The camera came out of his hands, but he caught it before it hit the floor. I could see the hunger in his face as he licked his lips."

She said, half moaning, he said, "Really Mom, Really! You want me to do that?"

Sharon said she rubbed herself and scooted to the edge as she said, "Yes, Baby, I want you to do that. Mommy wants your mouth on her pussy. You have to get it ready."

Chris dropped to his knees and she knew from the expression on his face, he finally understood, he was going to fuck his mother. He crawled over and looked her in the eyes. She smiled and he closed his eyes as he kissed her between the legs.

Sharon said he kissed and sucked every inch of her pussy as hungrily as he had her tits. Giving her rolling orgasms. His lustful hunger left five hickeys on her pussy. When she couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed his head and pulled him up.

She said she kissed him passionately before licking her cum from his face. While she did so, she could feel his cock touching her pussy. "Time to fuck me, if you want to, Baby." His eyes got big and he flinched. "Go ahead, Chris. Push your cock in my pussy and fuck me, like you want to."

He kissed her hungrily and pushed his cock in at the same time. She was so wet and ready, there wasn't any resistance. When he bottomed out, he moaned out loudly, "Oh God, Mom. Mom! Oh Mom ... I Love You!"

She didn't know it at the time, but she was his first. He had been jerked off and sucked by girls. But, his mother' pussy was his first. Sharon chuckled, "Ya know, it's funny. I gave him birth and fucked him first."

He didn't move, except for shaking. Sharon discovered that was how he kept from cuming. He was concentrating and letting his body shake.

"Mmmm, you feel good, Baby. Do you like being back where you came from? I li ... Love it!" She whispered in his ear.

As Chris began moving his ass up and down, he moaned, "God! It's so warm and soft."

"Yes, Baby. And you're so hard and hot." She whispered back.

Sharon didn't know how long he'd last. She hoped he'd give her a good fucking, but she wasn't sure. A slight disappointment ran through her, when she felt him cuming, after a few short minutes. She wanted it to last. But, Chris didn't stop thrusting his cock into her. He kept going as he kissed and sucked her neck.

Sharon began fucking him back and had rolling orgasms. 'I'm fucking my son. ... Oh, God, I'm fucking Chris! And, his cock feels so-o good.' She repeatedly thought as he kept pistoning into her.

Then she startled me. Squeezing my thigh she said, "Honey, that first time with Chris gave me the strongest orgasm, I ever had." She just went right on with her story.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers
12