What Happened Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom gets pregnant.
4.7k words
4.56
318.8k
119

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,157 Followers

Chris called and we found out he would be gone for three weeks, from that day. Sharon decided to have a private tryst or two with Timmy. I didn't mind because I knew he was just a fill in for her son. Every couple of days, Sherry would come home for a night of sex with me. It was on those nights that Sharon got together with her young stud.

A week and a half into our arrangement, Sherry came for the night and Sharon went out with Timmy. It was the first time she was gone all night. I did worry a little for her safety. The next day at supper, she explained her night and said it was time to start her turn.

"What do you mean?"

"In a minute. First let me tell you about last night."

"Okay."

"Timmy took me to a Frat Party."

"He's not in school."

"Yeah, but all his friends are. Anyway, he took me to the party and it got pretty raunchy. There was sex, everywhere."

"And, So, What? You joined in?"

"No. Well, Yes. Kinda."

"Is that like a little pregnant?"

"I could tell, Timmy was hoping. But, no, I didn't let him fuck me there."

"Well? What was, kinda?"

"I sucked him off." (I chuckled.) "There was this room full of mostly, sorority girls, and I took him in there. Kissing and hugging him, I told them I was his mother and I was there to show them how to properly suck a mans cock."

"Whoa." I said as I imagined it.

"I got on my knees and sucked him off, making a big show of swallowing his cum. I stood up and kissed him, then I said, 'Now you young ladies know how to suck my son' or any other mans cock.' They were all open mouthed in shock. We left, got a motel room and fucked all night."

"Really! You did that?"

"Yes. Yes, I did. And, I'll tell ya. I thought about fucking him in front of everybody. Like the others. I even thought about letting some of them take turns. I just couldn't. Even though I'm doing what I'm doing, I'm not that kind of slut."

"But, still, you sucked him off, in a room full of people."

"I did it to shock their minds. Besides, I'll never see them again."

"Now they're thinking his mother sucked him off, in front of them. You better be careful about that sort of thing."

"They'll think it's a college prank. Anyway, last night was going to be Timmy' last for a while and I let him do whatever he wanted. He took it hard, at first. Then, he almost fucked me raw."

"Like Sherry does me, when she comes home?"

"Worse."

"Huh?"

"He took my ass!"

"He, What!"

"It wasn't rape. We got into that, Mrs. Thomas, thing. And, well, I wanted it to happen, too. God, it hurt! Shit, it still hurts."

"So, your young stud, got your virgin ass. Is he your ass fucker, now?"

"NO! Definitely, not! ... I, um, I want to again. But, not with him. And, most certainly, not for a while."

"Why not with him?"

"Well, I had been his Mrs. Thomas, for a while. It was early morning and he started pushing the limits. Using more force and talking to me in a degrading manner."

"Oh. Go on."

"He secured my wrists with his belt and tied it to the bed. He began fucking me from behind and slapping my ass. Much harder than normal. I noticed he was pulling out and rubbing his slick cock in my crack."

"Did you tell him, not to do you there?"

"No. I was getting turned on by the thought and wanted it. I thought he'd take it easy."

"But, he didn't."

"No, he didn't. He was fingering my ass, as he fucked me. Suddenly, without warning, he jammed his cock in my ass. I screamed, at the top of my lungs. He covered my mouth with his hand and said, 'Shut up, and take it, Bitch.' Then he grabbed my hips, for leverage."

"You couldn't get away?"

"I was pinned and had to take it. I begged him to slow down and take it easy. He kept giving me full length, hard thrusts and said, 'Since you're cutting me off, Mrs. Thomas. It's your ass, my way. So, shut the fuck up!' I decided to let him get it over with."

"Do you want me to do something about it?"

Sharon put her hand on mine, and said, "No J C. Please, just let it go. I was going to continue, occasionally, with him. But, not now. My ass, was the last thing he gets. Ever!"

"That was it? He didn't do anything else?"

"He didn't do anything else. Just came in my ass, roughly retrieved his belt and left me laying there. Crying and bleeding."

"I think, I ought'a beat his ass!"

Sharon put both hands on mine and squeezed. "No J C, No, Please! It's done. And, it's over for him."

"Yeah! Well, he's not welcome here, anymore! And the kids better go along with it."

"That might be a problem, with Sherry. They used to date. I called Chris, this morning. He won't guarantee, he won't punch him in the face. Or, kick him in the balls. Please, J C. That's all over. Let's just go on, together."

"Still think, I ought'a beat his ass! It's gonna be hard not to do something, if he comes around."

"He won't. His teenage brain, got even."

"Ok, Ok. That leaves, this turn of yours?"

"Well. I've went off birth control." I looked at her dumbfounded. "You know! For me and Chris."

"Oh! Yeah! Wow! I drew a blank."

"It means, the only pussy you get for a while, is our daughter."

That echoed in my head and I thought, 'Wow. My wife is telling me, I can only fuck our daughter. Whom, I am getting pregnant. Because, she is fucking our son, so she can get pregnant. ... Man! How twisted.'

"J C." My mind was still running through things and her voice was way off in the distance. "We can still have oral sex."

I shook my head, trying to clear the fog. For the next week, the routine was, fuck my daughter, get sucked off by my wife. I was having more sex than I ever had. Including my honeymoon.

Two days before Chris was to come home, Sherry arrived early. She gave me her usual, passionate hug and kiss. Then she walked over and handed her mother something. Sharon looked at them, smiled real big and grabbed her in a bear hug.

"Congratulations, Mommy!" Then she winked at me. "You're a daddy again, J C."

My legs shook as I smiled and thought, 'Oh, Shit. I've broken the big taboo and got my daughter pregnant, for real. The hot fantastic sex is now the reality of life. There's no turning back, now.'

Sherry turned, looking at me, "Daddy?" She said with a questioning, coy, look. Smiling, I held out my arms. She came at me and jumped up locking her legs around my waist. "We did it! We did it! We did it!" She repeatedly exclaimed as she kissed me.

"Yeah, Baby! We sure did."

"Now it's moms turn. And, I can't wait, to watch." She whispered in my ear. She kissed me again and jumped down. "C'mon guys. Let's go out to eat. My treat."

The air among us felt strange. I asked Sharon if she was, Okay. She kissed me and said, "I'm fine, J C. It's just that, now I'm nervous about me and Chris."

"Bad, nervous? Or, good?"

"Just, nervous."

"So, you want to back out?"

"Oh, No, No, No, No! I want to! My pussy's been tingling since I went off birth control. ... It's ... It's my age."

Sherry heard her. "Oh, Mom! You're not old. And. You have all of us."

"Hmmmm. Guess, you're right, honey. ... I'll forget that, and complete our family. I Love All Of You. Now, let's just plan."

At the restaurant, all they could talk about was the coming babies and their respective fathers. I had to tone them down a couple of times, but, mostly they kept it low. I didn't think anyone heard, until the couple behind us started to leave.

The woman was talking through gritted teeth. "Don't get any ideas! Just because, I gave our son a blowjob. I, Am Not, letting him, Fuck Me!" They quickly left and I thought, 'At least we're not the only perverts in town.' Then I thought, "Gee. I wonder how many mothers are doing their sons.'

We headed for the car with me sandwiched between two hot women. As we were walking, Sherry asked, "Mom, can you drive?" Her hand dropped between my legs.

"Sure, I guess. Why?"

"Until now, everything has been to get me pregnant. I want Da ... Um, Cal, in my mouth." (From that point on, she mostly called me Cal, short for my middle name, Calvin.)

Sharon stopped us and looked at our daughter, smiling. "Okay, Honey. I'll drive and you can suck your father off."

"Great! I can't wait for him to empty his balls in my mouth, so I can finally taste his cum."

"Oh, you are such a nasty girl." Sharon squealed.

"Hey! You two. I'm not a sex toy."

"No, but, you are ours." Sherry said sexily.

"Just like, we're yours." Sharon said, equally as sexy.

We arrived at the car and Sharon opened the back door with a big smile. "Mr. Thomas. Miss Thomas. I'm your driver, Mrs. Thomas." I chuckled at that as Sherry climbed in, then I followed. "Enjoy yourselves, Mr. and Miss Thomas." Sharon said as she patted my ass.

Sherry was fast. I didn't see her do it, but when I sat back, she was sitting there with her big dripping tits exposed. "Would you care for an after dinner, aperitif? Mr. Thomas."

"Isn't that supposed to be a drink, before the meal?"

"Since you ask. I've been drinking. You get a flavored drink after the fact. And, I get the meal."

"Oh. ... You are a smart one. Aren't you?" "Well," Sherry shook her shoulders, "you gonna turn them down?" Smiling, I leaned down and started sucking as she caressed my head. "Didn't think so." She moaned. 'Daughter feeding father.' I thought.

Sherry let me suckle each breast as she caressed my head, letting me get several mouth fulls of her warm sweet milk. God, I love those tits. I measured once. Her aureole are a full three inches in diameter. Her nipples are five eights of an inch in diameter and stick out a full inch. Suck hard and they're even longer.

She pulled away and kissed me. "My turn." Continuing to kiss me, she undid my pants. I didn't think, I could get any harder, but her mouth proved me wrong. The way she was working me over with her mouth and tongue, I was painfully hard. Like a piece of steel.

"Jesus, Sherry! Damn!" I moaned, trying to keep from cuming too quick.

I heard her hum, before raising her head. "Mom told me how you like it." She said as she rolled my balls in one hand and stroked me with the other. "When you're ready, I'm gonna suck it like a straw. I wanna taste it all, as you cover my tongue with cum. Then, I'm gonna roll it around in my mouth, before I swallow it." It was the sexiest voice she'd used.

Hearing her words almost sent me over the edge. I concentrated hard, because I wanted, no, loved her mouth. I held out for a couple of minutes, before my cock and body stiffened. Sherry pulled her mouth back to the tip of my cock and stroked me with her hand as I erupted. Shit fire, it felt like I was shooting cannon balls.

The look on her face was incredible. I felt like I came a gallon, my cock pulsing and body jerking. After I settled down, I saw her swishing it around in her mouth before swallowing. The end of my cock never left her mouth. Sherry kept gently sucking, driving those sensitive nerve endings crazy.

"Bout home! I drove as slow as I could without being pulled over. Almost had a wreck at the finish." I thought Sharon was just trying to be funny, but she circled around and showed us the skid marks, where she almost hit somebody.

When we got in the house, Sherry rapidly maneuvered her mother to the couch and began eating her pussy. I stood dumbfounded for a minute before sitting. I barely settled when Sherry raised her head and wantonly said, "Fuck me, please. Fuck me." Sharon was laying back with her eyes closed.

Even watching our daughter eat her mother' pussy, after that blowjob, the most I could get was, half mast. But, I knew it'd come on with the right incentive. Moving behind her, I rubbed my cockhead up and down on her pussy. I got harder and thought, 'Yeah! I knew you'd rise to the occasion.'

Sherry rolled her ass to my movements. "Yes. Yes. Fuck me." She moaned, not taking her mouth from her mother' pussy. Hard again, her pussy seemed to pull me right in. Sherry moaned, loudly. And, so did her mother.

I didn't have to do much, my daughter was doing it all. Rolling her hips and hunching on my cock. With each forward movement, her mother would shiver and moan. As would Sherry.

I could tell Sharon had a lot of little orgasms and at least four, body jerking ones, that left her gasping. Sherry also did the same thing, her pussy going wild on my cock and her cum was running down my legs.

Without warning, Sherry did a nasty. She moved away from us and pulled her mother down in front of me. "Suck me off his cock, mom, and get his cum." Sharon was already moving to my cock with her mouth open. "Give it to her. Shoot it down her throat." Sherry said as she rubbed my chest and kissed me. I could taste her mother' pussy and shaking, I came, hard.

Later, Sharon and I were on the couch. She kissed me passionately. "I love you, J C. Please don't ever leave me."

"I ain't going anywhere, willingly."

"Then, you really don't mind if our son gets me pregnant?"

"Did you mind, me and Sherry?"

"No ... Yes ... No."

"Well, which is it?"

"I didn't mind the fantasy. At first, that's all this was. But, then, it became real and much, much better than fantasy. I have to admit though, I was jealous about you getting our daughter pregnant."

"Even though you thought about and wanted our son?"

"Yes."

"What changed?"

"I don't really know. When I watched you and our daughter, that first time, I thought of how you accepted me and our son. It just all fell into place and felt right. Now I'm consumed by it. I can't wait to see our daughter' stomach grow with your baby. And, my stomach grow at the same time, from our son' baby."

I kissed her with all the passion I had and whispered, "Me Too."

The time passed quickly and Chris was due home. Sharon told me I was picking him up while they stayed home. I knew Chris would be disappointed that his lover mom wasn't there, and he was. They had been texting while he was gone and I mean some very nasty texts. Sharon kept the secret not mentioning the pregnancy plans.

On the way home we picked up take out for a quick meal. I knew Sharon was wanting to get her son between her legs as soon as possible. Chris was surprised to see his sister at the house. He was all excited, telling us as we ate about his trip. He was accepted and already had a mentor or something that was impressed with his work.

Something was in the works as both women were maneuvering us around. Sharon disappeared when we went to the living room, while Sherry kept us occupied. Sherry glanced down the hall and got us to go outside. She talked about a yard party that was news to me.

Going back in, Chris took the lead. Sherry pulled me into the hall, kissed me, put her finger to her lips then pointed at the living room. We peeked in. Sharon was wearing a silk robe, hose and high heels. Chris approached her and she held her hand up, stopping him.

Chris had his back to us as Sharon spoke softly. "Do you remember what you talked about?" Chris must have had a questioning look. "Your fantasy."

Chris' head turned and cocked to the right. There was silence for a minute.

"Your ... Ultimate Fantasy?"

Chris looked around and Sherry pulled me back, whispering, "Moms moment."

We peeked again as Chris whispered, "What about dad?"

Sharon smiled from ear to ear and said, "Your father knows and gives us his blessing."

"God! Really! You're not teasing me, are you, Mom."

Sharon still smiling and giggling, said, "No Baby, I'm not," as she slipped off the robe. There she stood, garter belt, hose, heels, ribbons and bows. Bows covered her nipples, held in place by a ribbon. And a bow covered her pussy also held in place by a ribbon.

"Wow!" Chris gasped. (I wish, I could have seen his face.)

"Well Baby. If you still want to be a daddy, unwrap your present. Mommy is fertile and ready."

Chris' legs were shaking and he stumbled on the first step toward his mother. His hands were shaking as he reached for the ribbon and bows at her breast.

"It's tied in back, Hon." Sharon said as she moved his shaking hands around. She kissed him as he untied the knot. He stepped back, the ribbon dropped, but the bows remained. She shook her shoulders. Her tits quivered, but the bows stayed put. "Remove them, gently. They're taped on."

Chris pulled gently on the bow, stretching his mother' tit out. Then he looked closely at it before slowly peeling it off as Sharon smiled. His face was still close and she pulled his mouth to her nipple. Smiling and moaning, she lay her head back.

Chris released his mother' nipple and again they kissed with hungry passion. The other nipple needed revealing and again Chris pulled slightly on the bow. He jerked the bow off with one fast movement.

"Ow-w! That hurt!" Sharon squealed. Chris immediately started kissing and sucking her nipple. She caressed his head and closed her eyes.

Sherry whispered in my ear, "I've got cameras set up, so it's all being recorded. I shivered, knowing I could watch it later.

They parted. Chris looked down at the lower bow. His hand slowly moved towards it. Sharon covered it with her hands causing him to look up.

"This one, you best remove gently! But not here." She paused for effect and it was killing me. "Carry me to your bed. I'll remain in, Your Bed, until you give me, Your Baby."

"But ... But Dad."

"Oh, Honey. Get it through your head. Your father has his. I can't fuck anyone but you, until you give me a baby. Do you understand, now?"

"Yeah. I just never thought it'd be like this."

"You thought it would be a sneak around."

"I guess so."

"No Baby. You get me exclusively, until I'm pregnant. Now, take me to your bed and breed me." Chris scooped her up in his arms and headed for his room. As he turned, he saw us and hesitated.

Sharon kissed his cheek, and said, "Your father and sister are going to watch you plant your seed. Go on, now, take me to your bed and breed me like your father has your sister."

'What the hell is going on? Was my daughter, a consolation prize because my wife, is indeed, in love with our son.' What followed, led me to believe that more.

Chris lay his mother on his bed and began to undress. Sharon caressed her body and watched him longingly. Naked with his erection straining, pointing upward she smiled.

"Did you do as I asked, this week?"

"Yes." He answered so low, I barely heard him.

Lustily, she said, "Good. That means you'll have more for my womb." Then she spread her legs and caressed her thighs. "Unwrap your gift, Baby. Moms pussy is yours."

Chris was visibly shaking as he looked at the bow between her legs. Slowly he got on the bed, between her feet. He paused again, staring at the bow, before reaching out and caressing her thighs. Sharon closed her eyes and let out a moaning sigh. The object of her surrender was finally taking possession.

She moved her hands out of the way giving him unencumbered access. As his hands reached the bow, he bent and kissed her inner thighs. She moaned and squirmed. His face moved in close as he slowly peeled the bow from his mother' pussy. As the bow came free, his mouth took its place.

"Sharon let out a loud, "YES!" And grabbed his head. "Oh, Yes, Yes, Yes! Suck my pussy. Get it ready for your cock. Oh! God! Yes! Get me ready to breed!"

I was weak kneed. The tone of her voice, her words, her expression. This was a woman, in love. I was seeing and hearing the same woman that made love to me, to have our children. One of which, was now making love with her, for the same purpose.

Sharon was reacting with rolling orgasms as her son pleased her pussy with his mouth. Kissing, licking, sucking and tongue fucking her until she was gasping, whimpering and shaking uncontrollably.

After bringing his mother to the point of passing out, Chris raised his head. Sharon moaned, her body and breathing slowly coming to rest. Chris kissed her pussy and slowly kissed his way up her body, briefly pausing at her tits. Sharon didn't rush him.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,157 Followers
12