What Happened Last Night? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggle feebly, but that rat fink is holding my head down. Down below my fingers are working frantically over my clit as the tempo crescendos and I cum, my moans stifled by the huge cock down my throat. My hips are pumping up and down, ass in the air, and my fingers are swirling furiously as my orgasm pulses through me- even stronger than before.

"I can feel your moaning, it's vibrating on my cock. Ha! You really are a fucking slut Allison. Don't you care if someone hears? Don't you care if Jason comes in here?" His hands are folded on the back of my head.

In response I pull my head from his massive cock. As it finally slides out of my throat and clears my lips, a web of viscous spit stretches between my parted lips and his glistening cock head. I spit right down on to it, then turn around, lift a leg over him, and place the tip firmly against my still quivering, dripping pink cunt.

"God, look at that. A minute ago you said you wouldn't fuck me, and now you're practically raping me right on your boyfriend's bed. Look at this place, the sheets are covered with your cum." I don't want to look at him; I just want to feel that hot thing fucking my pussy. I press down with my full weight, but my small pussy is reluctant to let it in. With a prolonged moan I sink down onto it, and I can feel it filling me like I've never been filled before. When it stops at my cervix, stretching my entire vagina around it, it's still only halfway inside.

I can hardly move at all, my arms and legs are like jello. Andy's hips make little thrusts which buck my body up and down, just a bit. His head is touching my cervix, and each little bump sets off fireworks behind my eyes- intense little shocks of pleasure sent from my very tender pussy. He puts his bony fingers on my ass and spreads the cheeks apart, granting his little thrusts that much more motion.

"God, look at you, Allison. I always knew deep down you were just a hopeless slut. You saw my big cock and just lost your mind didn't you? How are you ever going to be able to go back to fucking Jason after this?"

I try to shut him out but I can't. My heart is pounding. My right knee feels like it's in a swamp. He's right- the bed is soaked in cum and spit. "I... I can't."

"Yeah, that's right. Once you got a taste of Andy you'll never be the same. You'll always come back for more of this." Jesus, I hope he isn't right about that. For now all I can think of is more fucking. I lift myself up and set myself down again carefully as I can, my body reeling from being stuffed so full.

I start to move faster, my pussy relaxing even though it is stretched so far. "And you let me fuck your ass too? What a whore. If you don't want Jason to find out about this, you're going to need to let me cum in your mouth." Ug, what a disgusting pig.

"Yeah, cum in my mouth when you're ready."

"When I'm ready?"

I swallow, and resume panting, "Yeah, cum right in my face when you want."

Andy starts to pull my hips down and up again, making me fuck him faster. "I would love to cum all over your pretty face, Allie. I love those freckles and that red hair. Your pretty lips and your big green eyes. I just want to splash cum all over it. But you're going to have to fuck me better than that to get it."

I hate him more and more. "I can't I'm too..."

"Shut up." He interrupts. "I'll just fucking jerk off using your cunt."

At this he grips my ass tight and begins lifting it up and down his cock with long, fluid movements. I collapse forward onto the bed and just let him use my pussy. Stronger and faster he pumps my ass, which must look very small in comparison to his member, up and down. Faster and faster, with no regard to how deep he's going. I feel another orgasm coming, stirring deep within my abused pussy. There's no need to reach back to my clit- his cock is so thick that it's been rubbing against it with each inward thrust.

I'm close now, very close, moaning in rhythm with each thrust. Just as I am about to cum again, he pulls me off him with a loud pop, sits up, and spins me around to face him. The only things I can feel are my knees in the marsh we've made of the bedsheets, my hair in my face, his cum still oozing out of my ass, and my stretched pussy gradually closing. He takes hold of my hair and forces his purple cock head between my lips, pumping the huge shaft with his other hand. I place my tongue against the slit and look up at him.

He sneers, "tell me you want my cum, Allie. Say it dirty."

I draw back to speak and just as I do, jets of white cum lance out at my face. I close my eyes instinctively, a little too late, as some of the highways of cum that begin to lattice my face sting my eyes. "Open your mouth!" he practically shouts.

I oblige and soon my mouth is full of the stuff. My tongue rises out of this white pool as he tilts my head backward and smacks the underside of his cock against my lips. Gasping, he's squeezing the last few drops around my lips. His breathing gives way to laughter, and soon he's smearing the mess around my face my face with his dick.

"Oh, Allie," he chuckles. "This isn't the last time we'll do that."

I glare at him with stinging eyes and try to retort, but cum just spills out of my mouth and joins the morass on the bed. As he rises to gather his clothes, I'm still enthralled and obsessed by my last unrequited orgasm.

12