What Happened That Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I came like that," Tony said, still sounding a bit dazed. "I had no idea watching this would be so, well, powerful."

"And nothing much has happened yet, guys," I told them. "Now, get off me Claudio, I need to clean up the sofa. I can feel you dripping out of me."

"Please, Jilly," Davy said, "stay where you are. I want to..."

I looked over at him. "Have some sloppy seconds? Sure. Hop on board!"

Claudio got off me, still with a half-erect cock. He left the room.

Davy came over and looked down at me, eyes drifting towards my the V at the top of my spread legs where I knew Claudio's cum was oozing out of me. His cock hadn't gone down one iota. It was still enticingly erect and purple

"Are you still okay with everything?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am. You look so beautiful right now, sweetheart, glowing and satisfied."

I reached up for his hand. "Well, I'm not, satisfied, that is. I need my favorite cock right now."

He knelt between my legs and his cock shot right into me. I wasn't about to tell him that I could barely feel him, but he said it for me.

"And you feel so silky inside. Mmmm... I like being in your freshly-fucked pussy."

I bore down on my pussy muscles began gripping him as best I could. Yes, his cock had definitely been seen to by his new tube and pump. He was beginning to rub inside me nicely.

Pulling his face down, I began kissing him and saying the nasty things I knew he wanted to hear.

"Yes, your wife's pussy has been freshly fucked, and you haven't seen anything yet. I hope you have lots of memory on our camera, because I'm going to put on a great show with Claudio and you -- assuming you still want your little wifey to have fun."

His face was strained as he began thrusting harder. "Yes... It was so amazing watching Claudio sink into you like that. And I loved when he was eating you and you were sucking on him. Oh God, Jill. I'm going to cum again!"

I felt Davy swell and begin pulsing as he added his semen to the mess already in my pussy. With one final thrust, he stopped and I grabbed his butt to hold him inside me.

"I know it's weird to say this right after someone else has just fucked me, but I love you, David, very much. You are such a generous, loving husband. I'm a very lucky girl to have you."

He kissed me, a long and lingering one. "I love to watch you make love, see you having such great pleasure, even if it's on someone else's cock. When you orgasm, you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"We're a pretty strange couple, aren't we? Our family and friends would be horrified if they knew what we get up to."

"You're not that strange, believe me," Claudio said from the living room doorway. "I had a lover, or should I say a woman I fucked a few times. She would hurl invective about how her husband had such a tiny cock and that she needed a real man to satisfy her because he couldn't. She was completely nasty about it. All the while, he was tied to a chair while I gave it to her every which way. They both got off on it. She had his cock in a little cage contraption most of the time. He was basically her slave. Outside of the house, he was a high-powered business executive you wouldn't want to mess with and she was a total PTA mom, a pillar of the community. Now that was strange."

"Interesting," David said.

"You, on the other hand, just like to watch your wife -- the most beautiful woman in the world -- get her rocks off, and are generous enough to include me. I'd like to thank you both, but especially you, David. If she were available, I would do my utmost to snatch Jill up. I only hope this can continue, because I love fucking your wife. She's the best I've ever had."

David rolled off me, releasing another torrent of semen from my pussy. The sofa cushion was going to be a total mess. His cock, too, was still sort of hard.

He asked, "Do you want to keep playing, Jill? It's pretty late."

"I don't know. I'm going to take a shower. Let's see how I feel afterwards." Cupping my genitals so I wouldn't leak all over the carpet, I started out of the room. "Could you please wipe off the sofa cushion with a damp cloth? I'm afraid we made need to send it out for dry cleaning. Both you guys shot pretty big loads."

They guffawed, obviously proud of themselves.

In the shower, I could believe the amount of semen that poured from my gaping pussy. My intention was just to hose off, but I found myself luxuriating under the hot water. So far, things had been a success, and I realized just how incredibly lucky I was, first, because I'd married such an amazing man, and second, that taking my one lover (and an unforgivable mistake) turned out to not to be the deal breaker I thought it was going to be. Lost in my daydreams, I was surprised when Davy pulled back the shower curtain and got in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can't a guy take a shower with his own wife without answering questions?"

"I'm just finishing up." I turned my back to him let water flow over my pussy and get the last of the mess off.

"Jilly..."

"Yes, dear?"

Davy stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I melted back against him as the water came down on my chest and stomach. The pounding drops felt great on my breasts.

"You don't think I'm weird because I like watching you fuck other men, well, Claudio. Because I have to tell you, I really get off on it."

His hands moved up to my breasts, cupping them nicely. I wiggled my ass against him. His cock was stiffening up again.

"Well, it surprised me at first. When I confessed to you what I'd done with Claudio while I was away, I was so scared that regardless of your fantasy, that you would throw me out."

Now Davy began pulling and twisting my nipples exactly the way I love and his head came down, kissing my neck. Into my ear he whispered, "Do you think right now that I'm upset?"

"It sure doesn't feel like it," I giggled, pushing my ass back again.

"Do you want to play some more tonight?"

"Do you?"

"Yes. Claudio's up for it, as well. As a matter of fact, I can suggest he sleep in the guest bedroom, if that's all right with you."

My pussy was tingling again. "If you're sure..."

"Okay. Done!" He spun me around and kissed me hard. "You are an amazing woman. I don't want you to hold back on anything tonight. Just do what you want."

I grinned. "You, too."

Back in the living room, we found Claudio with his briefs back on and a glass of wine in his hand. Some Verdi was playing softly on our stereo.

"I didn't picture you as an opera fan, and certainly not Verdi," I said, flopping down next to him on the sofa, still buck naked."

He handed me my half-full wine glass. "Well, I have to admit I do like Puccini more than Verdi, but I grew up in a household where my parents played nothing but Italian opera."

"Well, you are Italian," I felt compelled to point out.

We chit-chatted for a few minutes, like any old bunch of friends sharing a glass or two of wine. I was sitting in the middle of the sofa with Davy on my left and Claudio on my right. More wine was poured as Verdi was working to a climax. Hmmm... Climax...

I handed my wine glass to Davy and turned to Claudio. Reaching into his lap, I pulled up the waistband of his briefs. "Is he asleep? Should I speak more quietly so as not to wake him?" I reached in. "Oh! He moved. I think the snake is waking up. I'm sorry."

Claudio took a handful of one of my boobs and gave the nipple a twist, sending a shot of electricity right down to my pussy. Then he leaned over and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. I immediately wondered if my husband had told him about that. Nothing sends my blood pumping quicker than having that done to me. Well, maybe there are a few other things...

My husband, on the other side wasted no time getting in on the action. He soon had my left nipple in his mouth, sucking hard and rolling it with his tongue. Claudio joined him on the other one and I began to go into orbit. Having both nipples worked on at once was a huge rush.

I put my legs up on theirs, spreading them wide and encouraging access. Soon, I again had two hands playing down there. My sexual fire soon grew into a major conflagration.

"Stop! Stop!" I moaned.

"What's wrong?" Davy asked.

I removed my legs from over theirs and stood up. "I want to take this to the bedroom so we won't be so cramped for space. C'mon, gentlemen. Follow me."

They got up, and then I pounced. Grabbing their bobbing erections, I led them down the hall where our kingsized bed awaited. As I pulled on them, I could feel each one growing to full-strength. It gave me such a feeling of power to have two such virile men allowing me to do this to them. A trickle of moisture rolled down my right leg.

This was going to be fun.

Once in the bedroom, I had my two studs lie down on either side of the bed. First I got both my hands nice and slippery with some lube-her-cunt, then I lay down between them and threw my legs over theirs, spreading myself as wide as possible.

"Now, where were we?" I asked them. "If that waitress at the restaurant hadn't come over and basically stopped us, I would have had an orgasm right then and there. You had me so close. I do believe I might have let you fuck me right on the table in front of everyone. Would you have liked that?"

Both guys answered yes, but I didn't need the verbal confirmation because their cocks twitched in my hands. I didn't mean that last part, of course, but I'd had the feeling it would turn their cranks.

So I told them, "Do that to me again, only this time you'd better not stop."

The guys didn't need to be asked twice as they again attacked my body with their mouths and hands. I got both of their dicks nice and slippery, then began masturbating them slowly in order to entice them even more. I wanted us all on the edge.

Again I reveled in the power from having two very nice cocks under my control. These two guys would do whatever I wanted, just to please me. It was a heady feeling.

This was a rush to see who would get to the edge of the precipice first. In the end, it was me. With double the amount of stimulation and the fact that I was horny as hell, the two guys' mouths each fastened to a nipple, their hands busy either between my legs, or just generally stroking my body, I didn't stand a chance. They were both erect and very hard, knowing what was coming.

"Stop, stop!" I moaned. "I want to cum with a nice dick inside me. Who wants to go first?"

Davy looked at Claudio. You first. You're the guest."

"If you insist," he grinned.

"I want both of you to clean off the lube-her-cunt. I'm more than wet enough as it is. Now scoot! And please bring me back a face cloth so I can clean up my hands."

I watched their wonderful posteriors as they stepped into our en suite. Claudio's was definitely more muscular, but my husband's had a really nice shape. I also loved how both of them would tighten their butt muscles when they came. It turned me on no end to feel that as I pulled them into me.

They were gone mere moments. The front view as they approached the bed was pretty inspiring, too. Claudio, in a moment of whimsy, had draped the wet washcloth over his erection and was bringing it to me that way.

Once I was ready, I lay back on the bed, legs spread wide. "I've cooled off a bit while you were gone. Who wants to warm me up again?"

Davy dove between my legs and began licking me in the way that turns my crank the best. In short order, he had me panting and thrusting my crotch at him. Just a second before my climax would have begun, he stopped and rolled aside.

"Your turn, maestro," he said to Claudio, and went to fetch the video camera.

He breathed into my ear, "Are you ready for me, my darling Jill?"

"Almost," I whispered as I grabbed his cock. "First, I want to get your shaft nice and slippery. Roll over onto your back."

When Davy came back into the room, I had my knees resting outside Claudio's, but my legs were over his legs, giving me a very nice purchase. His erection was pinned underneath me and I was sliding up and down on it slowly, watching it appear and disappear as it slithered along my slit. He felt wide and wonderful, especially when the underside of the head of his penis would bump my clit.

I wasn't even aware that Davy had started filming.

"That is feeling so good," Claudio groaned. "If you don't stop, I may not be able to hold back."

"That would never do!" I chirped, clearing the lust-filled fog from my brain. I rolled off him and spread my legs back. "Kneel between my legs, Claudio and give it to me."

He knew what I wanted. Moving closer, he rose onto his knees. For his cock to be able to reach me, he had to lift me by sliding his hands under my rear end. I helped by putting my legs over his shoulders.

"Ohhhh, you're right there, Claudio. I can feel you knocking at my door."

We both pushed forward. My pussy held for a moment (I was tightening it on purpose) and when he pushed harder, I relaxed and his cocked and a couple of inches disappeared inside of me. I was up on my elbows so I could see the whole thing, and it gave me a huge erotic rush. Davy was low next to the bed so he could record every detain of his wife getting fucked.

Over the next few minutes, Claudio and I played a slow version of the tightening and loosening game. It always amazed me how fantastic his cock head felt as he pushed it in. I could feel its edge so well when I tightened really hard.

"If I didn't know very much to the contrary," he said, "I'd swear that you're a virgin. It feels as if I'm being squeezed in a vice."

The action of his fat cock against my G-spot in this position was amazing. I was out to have the queen of squirting orgasms for my husband's viewing pleasure, so I raised myself a little higher by using my legs and Claudio's cock was now fucking up at the roof of my pussy.

"Jesus! You feel so good, Claudio. I love your fucking cock. Go harder. Fuck me harder!"

The upturn at the end of Claudio's prick was working it's magic on my G-spot and I did all I could to help his large mushroom head rub against it firmly, and the results were sending me into orbit.

The good lad really began to put his heart into it and was now sawing his gorgeous cock into and out of me with real force and ardor. When I saw Davy's video later, I couldn't believe how incoherent I became as I did my best to buck back into him. But basically, I was helpless to the onslaught of his manhood and the sensations with which it was flooding me. I began to see my husband's fascination in watching his wife in a state of sexual bliss.

When my crisis struck, it was as if someone had plugged me into a wall socket. My body thrashed and roiled, spasmed as if I might be dying. I spoke in tongues.

Claudio, his large hands firmly holding me up by cupping my buns, held me tightly against his pelvis. Fluids were dripping everywhere, thoroughly soaking our bed -- which we'd stupidly left unprotected. Anyone who slept on it would get the wet spot that night.

Davy and brought the camera in close. I was moaning softly and my body was still shaking a bit. Zooming between my legs, you could see my pussy still pulsating from the aftershocks. Thick white fluids were leaking from it, vaginal fluids and semen from my earlier fucking, since the shower probably hadn't cleaned out everything Claudio and Davy had pumped into me. The camera caught my lover standing next to the bed, and I was enchanted by his bobbing, still hard-as-steel tool. I saw my husband's cock, too, was at maximum hardness when I finally cracked open my crossed eyes to see it just above me head, hard and red and beautiful. The guys were talking about me.

"I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it," Davy said. "Holy crap, did she cum!"

"I know," Claudio answered. "You have one amazing woman, David. I hope you realize that. Talented, beautiful and the most outrageous sexual creature I've ever run into, Jill's got it all."

I sat up partially. "Gee, with all that, a girl might get a swelled head." I reached out and grabbed their cocks. "Actually, it seems I've got two swelled heads to play with. Now, what's next?"

The men laughed and shook their heads.

"Too much," Davy said. "I never knew I married a sexual monster."

"That's because she hadn't been unleashed yet," I told him. "I have trouble understanding the way I feel sometimes."

As the night went on, we tried a DP with me sitting on Claudio and Davy up my ass. The DP wasn't completely successful (getting coordinated movement, even from trained musicians, proved elusive), but it was an interesting experience to have two cocks inside me at once and I was up for trying it again. It's fun being completely stuffed with cock.

When it was all over sometime after 2 a.m., we moved to the guest room where Davy and I crowded onto the double bed. Claudio made himself at home on our sofa.

During the night I woke up with Davy spooned tightly against me.

"Are you awake, love?" I asked softly.

"Sort of. God! You feel good against me."

I wiggled my bum a little, and surprisingly, felt him immediately stiffen.

"Are you still okay with everything?" I asked. "We took a huge step tonight. You watched another man fuck me right in front of you. I feel a little weird about it. I can only imagine how you must feel."

He was silent for a moment. "It was very strange. I had such a wash of emotions watching you and Claudio. I was scared almost sick that you might prefer that cock of his to mine. I mean, I can't possibly compete with that thing he's got. But I was also so god damned turned on I thought my dick might explode from all the blood flowing into it. I actually came without touching myself, that's how turned-on I was." He went silent again. "You're not ever going to leave me for him, are you?"

I reached over, grabbed his hand, and placed it on my left breast, as well as again wiggling my bum. "Never! And you can take that to the bank. Claudio's fun when a girl's really horny, but I couldn't take that cock day in and day out. As a treat, it's great, but when I want some real loving with a cock, there's only one person I want: you.

Davy had stiffened up nicely, so I lifted my left leg, hunched my hips and he slid right in to my still-juicy pussy. We had a lovely soft and gentle fuck before he came inside me, while I used my fingers on my clit to finish just after him.

We eventually woke up around 9:00. I padded into the living room to find Claudio on his back asleep and snoring loudly. The blanket was thrown back and his magnificent cock was standing nearly straight up. I went and got Davy.

"We should put a flag on it," I giggled.

"I still can't believe you can fit all of that into you."

"Think I should wake him up by jerking him off?"

"You never do that to me."

"That's because I can suck you off, silly -- one of the benefits of being married to you. There's no way I can comfortably suck that monster."

Davy came up behind and wrapped his arms around me. "If you want to jerk him off, then go for it. I'll go get the camera."

When Davy got back, I squirted a whole bunch of lube-her-cunt on my hands, rubbed them together to get it nicely warm, and then knelt beside the sofa. Moving my hands in very slowly and gently, I got two or three good double-handed strokes in before Claudio opened his sleepy eyes.

"This is a nice way to be woken up."

"I do this for all our house guests," I told him. "Actually, guests who receive this treatment have to have cocks at least nine inches long."

Claudio was hard as steel now and doing this was getting me very hot.

"Any chance of you sitting down on that?" he asked.

I looked over my shoulder at Davy, whose cock was also sticking out straight.

"Would you mind if I did?" I asked him.