What Happened to Cathy

Story Info
My sister's plan.
1.4k words
4.19
79.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers

To tell you the truth it never occurred to me, I mean my older sister was, well almost like a second mother to me. After all she was 13 when I was born, now at 31 she was still always telling me what to do. Even though she had her own house lived alone, and I was away at college most of the year.

My sister was a plain girl, not ugly, but plain, and her shyness didn't help much, I can't recall if she ever had a boyfriend, I do know she didn't get asked to prom, or any other school dances.

Yes Cathy was plain, but she had a body that was to die for 36c with a tiny waist and flaring hips, long legs about 5'8" tall with long brown hair, I'm sure she could have had much different life, if the shyness wasn't her most obvious feature. But she did have a head for business and was a VP at a large company before she hit 30

As for me I always did well with the girls average looks, but I'm very outgoing, you could say the life of the party. So, it took me by surprise that summer day when I got a call from Cathy asking would I like to come to her place on Saturday for a swim in her pool and dinner, I mean we had so little in common, and she was like an adult to me. But she is my sister and I do love her, so I had to say yes, besides my mother made, because she felt Cathy needed the company .

I arrived about 7:00 P.M. jeans and button down shirt, Cathy opened the door, and I was taken aback, she was wearing a short black mini, white silk blouse, and 4" heels, her makeup and hair were obviously done professionally that morning. It fact I have never seen her look better.

She suggested I take a dip in the pool, while she started dinner, she really wasn't much interested in swimming. Now the kitchen, had large French doors overlooking the pool, so as I swam, I couldn't help but look in at Cathy busying herself getting dinner ready, and that her body had if anything gotten better.

After my swim, I got dressed and dinner was ready, I never knew Cathy was such a great cook, steak, and lobster, with all the trimmings. After dinner we each grabbed our wine and headed for the den, we talked of family, school, and Cathy's job...just small talk, like old friends.

Then it happened like a lightning bolt, Cathy asked me if I had been with many girls, which shocked me, we had never talked about such things. I told I had my share of encounters, But she wanted to know how many so I told her 15 which was just about right to my recollection.

She sat back on her chair with a smile and began to tell me things I never thought about, mostly about her life, how she had put all her efforts into her work, and now realized she was missing out on life.

Like what? I asked then she said it...like sex! Then she got up and sat down beside me on the couch, not wanting to look directly at me while she continued to speak. My sister Cathy was a virgin, not in the sense she had a hymen, because she had spent many nights with her toys, but she had never been with a man. But mainly she felt she didn't know anything about making love, and if she was going to change her life, she would need to learn a thing or two and that's where I came in, after all she couldn't just ask anyone to teach her about sex...could she? Then she kissed me, her best deep soul kiss, and it wasn't bad, in fact after all the talk, I was starting to get pretty hard. Cathy put her hand in my lap, and noticed it too, and grabbed my hand to lead my to her bedroom, Cathy dimmed the lights real low, I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt as I sat on the bed. The Cathy started slowly taking off her blouse, and skirt, to reveal a black corset, with red trim, and garters holding up her stockings, and a black g-string. She had obviously put a lot of thought into her plan to seduce me.

Then she pushed me back on the bed and began removing my jeans and underwear, and let my dick spring free, which by now was a hard as I can remember. Cathy got down on her knees and started to lick my dick, then took it all into her mouth, I wondered how she knew just what to do? Later I found out Cathy had been planning this evening the whole time I was off at school, including a select collection of porn videos. She got up on the bed with me, removed the G-string, and immediately got into a 69 with me. Can I describe what a virgin pussy, that has waited this long tastes like? I started licking the most wonderful tasting pussy I had every had, and Cathy was doing a pretty good job, of getting me even harder, with an expert mouth courtesy of some great porn tutorials. Afraid I might cum too soon, I moved Cathy around to face me as we kissed I notice a new softness in her face, she was beautiful! I unsnapped her corset to reveal the body I never thought I'd see, and in the dim lights it was all I thought it would be.

I pulled Cathy on top of me so she could set her own pace, she immediately reached down, and aimed my dick at her pussy, which by now was dripping with anticipation, and I slid right in as she slowly lowered herself onto my raging boner. She was so tight, it was awhile before I could begin to push myself in but with a little effort I got in all the way. Cathy stopped moving to get used to the feeling, she had her eyes closed and a little smile on her face. I had just about started to get a good rhythm going when the first orgasm hit Cathy I guess all her planning had gotten her pretty worked up. Her pussy clamped down so hard I thought she would rip my dick off, but as I continued stroking Cathy now humping me faster and faster as small but intense orgasms kept hitting her, finally I couldn't hold on any longer and told her I was about to cum. Cathy quickly flipped herself under me, and told me she wanted me cum in her, and to feel my cum in her. I was a little worried because it had been a crazy night, and getting my sister pregnant was not in my plans. But a guessed Cathy knew what she wanted since she had planned the whole thing, so I just let go, of about 7 or 8 really big shots of cum, which made Cathy scream, each time she felt one. Then I just lay on top of her as my cock slowly shrank and fell out.

Cathy's eyes were closed and a smile was on her face, I couldn't get over how beautiful, my "plain" sister looked. Well, after Cathy came down from her high, we talked, and she was beyond happy, at what had happen, and how much she loved it. We had sex 3 more times that night, and Cathy feel asleep in my arms.

Over that summer Cathy and I had many more "sessions" all just a wonderful, as the first. Before I went back to school, I began to notice Cathy changing, she was out going, happy, and friendly, and others noticed too.

The next summer at a party, Cathy introduced my to her fiancée Mike the President of her company, really nice guy I liked a lot. We continued to have a "session" every few weeks, when Mike had to travel for business. Cathy could not thank me enough for changing her life, for my graduation she gave me a new Corvette, and a job with the company she and her husband ran.

I see Cathy everyday now and I can't help but wonder where that beautiful woman was hiding all those years, she is breathtaking and has so many friends I can't count them all.

And me, well I'm still looking for the love of a lifetime, but I have help, Cathy is looking for me too!

iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers