What Happened To Forever?

Story Info
Heartbroken woman places Internet personal ad.
6.5k words
4.4
17.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm single, after five and a half years of dating my high school sweetheart. I'm single again. The whole realization of this fact was mind shattering, because I had truly believed that Steven and I were going to get married in year or so when we were both just a semester or two away from graduating with our bachelor degrees. But sometimes life has its little unexpected turns, and this was just another change of direction for me in my life, and at the moment I had turned and fallen right down into a bottomless abyss. At least that's how I had felt for the last couple of months, ever since Steven had told me that he had met another woman at work. It was the same woman that had been coming on to him for about three months. The same woman that he had told me about, who I shouldn't worry about, because her attentions just boosted his ego, even though he wasn't attracted to her at all. So he had said at the time anyway.

Steven and I, in the past had always played around with each other, getting each other worked up into jealous rages, telling each other about this person or another that had been hitting on us. Of course we had never seriously thought about returning the attention to these people, but we liked to play our little jealousy game, that had always ended with us making love to each other, and comforting the other by saying that there was nothing to worry about and that we loved each other mind, body, and soul and that no one, would or could ever come between us.

However, one thing that had always worried me about our relationship was the fact that we had both lost our virginities to each other during our junior year of high school and that we didn't know what it was like to be with another person sexually. I always asked Steven about it, whether or not he wanted to sleep with anyone else, and he always denied the fact that he wondered about it, and told me to stop being so silly because he had all the woman he needed in me. I honestly had thought about being with other guys, and had been in a few situations where I could have easily been with someone else sexually if I had wanted, but I never returned the advances, because I truly loved Steven. He was already like a part of my family when it came to my heart, and I couldn't bare to be parted from him, and would never risk doing anything that would tear us apart, so these advances never amounted to anything.

Besides I was truly happy, even proud of the fact that we had both lost our virginities to each other and that we were the only people that we had ever or would ever be with. It made me pity other people who lost their virginities to people who didn't really love them. I thought we were special.

Come to find out we weren't special, and our special bond of being each others first lead Steven to sleep with this other woman after work one night, and to decide to explore greener pastures. For two months I cried periodically, blaming myself for him breaking up with me, because I should have done this or that differently. I even demeaned myself by going to his apartment begging him to come back to me, saying that this woman, much older woman in fact with children that she didn't even have in her custody, would never amount to anything and that their relationship would end just as quickly as it had started. He would just shrug his shoulders and sit there silent, or say that he didn't know where this relationship was going to take him.

On these numerous occasions during that two-month period I had dressed provocatively, wearing outfits that I knew would turn him on, and had proceeded to seduce him over and over. I had thought that because he still wanted to be with me sexually that he would eventually come back to me. Each time I slept with him I believed that he would turn around and say how stupid and ignorant he had been to leave me, but he never did. We both always ended up crying and or fighting, with me telling him what a huge mistake he was making because we still loved each other.

Finally I gave up and stopped running to his apartment trying to win him back. I was heart broken, and deep down kept waiting for the knock on my door, or call that would bring us back together again. It didn't happen, so instead of dwelling in my misery I told myself that he could have this old whore, and that one day he'd realize that the greener grass on the other side was just green because of all the manure, moss, and fungi growing on it. And he'd regret the day that he left me, the one woman he could ever really love.

I started going to the bars with friends on a regular basis, trying to find another Mr. Right. But every where I looked I just saw horny college guys, or older nasty looking men, who would just use me for a fuck and then nonchalantly cast me aside for some newer piece of ass later on. I wanted more than that. So one night after finishing a mid-term paper, I decided that I'd try out one of those Internet personal ad websites and see what kind of people would respond to my ad. Even if I didn't find Mr. Right, maybe I could at least meet a few guys that I could get to know as a person, and perhaps be friends if nothing else came of it.

Within a couple of days I started receiving a few responses to my personal ad. Most of the messages were from older divorced, single, and sometimes even married men, which sounded like the only thing they were looking for was a sexual encounter with some young college girl. I was yet again, just a piece of ass, even when I was just a couple of paragraphs in an ad. I was still just a possible fuck. After a couple of weeks I was about ready to say the hell with it and just let my personal life go. After all eventually I'd met someone in real life, its not like I was unattractive, I just had high standards for the type of men I was willing to go out with.

Anyway I was just about to give up on the personal ad thing when Brian, age 29, messaged me. The message was practically an autobiography, telling me about himself and his basic beliefs and values, and how that he agreed full heartedly to the statement I had made in my ad about being friends first before taking the relationship to the next level. He had given me his e-mail and messenger ID incase I wanted to add him as a friend so we could chat sometime if we ever caught each other online. We e-mailed each other for about a week, telling each other about our different backgrounds, values, and hopes for the future. He even sent me a picture in an e-mail so I could see what he looked like. Unfortunately I didn't have a scanner or web cam so the best I could do was describe myself to him. I was very impressed by the picture he had sent.

He had dark brown hair cut in a military style, a strong angular shaped face and features, sky blue eyes so he told me, and from the picture alone I could tell he had a muscular body head to toe that would make most women drool. He was definitely one hundred percent all male. Plus he was intelligent, and an easy person to talk to even though it had only been through e-mail so far, I was looking forward to getting to know him better, that's for sure.

It was 9 p. m. on a Friday night. I just got off of work from the shopping center, and decided to just lounge around my place for awhile instead of going out and partying. I love my friends and all, but going out to the bars or to some get together at some ones house that always involved alcohol and flirting or more was starting to get old fast, especially for someone who had always had a date or warm body to crawl in bed with during the week and on weekends. After about thirty minutes of so-called lounging, which could be better called, being completely bored out of my mind and lonely. I decided to call Brian and to see if he was home or not since he had given me his number to call in his last e-mail.

I didn't expect him to be at home on a Friday night, so I was prepared for disappointment and to just go to bed and get a good nights rest. But he picked up on the first ring, to my surprise.

"Hello, Brian?" I asked.

"Yes, speaking," Brian replied, in a medium toned voice that sounded quite pleasant.

"This is Jenny, your e-mail buddy." I timidly stated.

"Oh hey, I wasn't really expecting you to call so soon," he said.

I immediately thought, oh great, upon hearing voices in the background, he has company. So I quickly said, "I just got off of work and thought what the heck, I'd see what you were doing tonight, but I guess you have company. I can call you back later sometime. I'm sorry I bothered you."

"Bother me?" he laughed, "not hardly. I'm all alone. I was just sitting here flipping through channels, complaining to myself about how much cable sucks and that there's never anything on TV."

Relief washed through me and I gave a little nervous giggle before I replied. "Yeah I often wonder myself why I waste money on cable too, for as little time as I get to watch TV, let alone being able to find something worth watching. I usually find myself so bored to tears that I end up watching a late night talk show like Jerry Springer or something with 'Who is the father of my baby' as the topic of discussion."

Brian roared with laughter at that and said, "Hey guess you most have been bored last night too, I saw that episode."

I giggled again, "Yep I couldn't sleep last night after work and saw that one for the thousandth time."

He gave a small laugh, and asked, "So what are you doing over there other then being bored?"

"Just talking to you," I answered. "If you hadn't picked up I was ready to go to bed and say the hell with it for the night."

"Well," he paused for a second. "I don't want to seem pushy, but do you want to go hang out somewhere, we can just talk, maybe order a couple of drinks? Or we could just talk our ears off on the phone if you want. It doesn't matter to me."

"Hmmm… I don't mind either way, but if we went out you'd have to give me a few minutes to jump in the shower and get ready. I feel pretty grungy at the moment." I said wanting to make sure that I gave this man a good first impression by looking cute at least.

"Hey, no problem. I could use a quick shower and shave myself. Think you could be ready in about thirty minutes? It's already ten o'clock," he added.

"Sure. Do you want to met over at 10th Street Bar and Grill?" I asked. "It's not too crowded or loud, we'd actually be able to hear each other speak."

"Sounds great, lets make it about forty-five minutes, I don't want either one of us waiting too long for the other to arrive, okay," Brian said.

I hesitated before replying, starting to feel nervous about meeting already, but wanting to go too. "That's fine. I'll be wearing a black spaghetti strap tank that's kind of sparkly and black pants. If you don't recognize me I oughta recognize you from the picture."

"Great, I'll see you in about forty five minutes," he exclaimed. "Bye Jen."

"Bye," I replied.

I quickly stripped off my grungy at home clothes and jumped in the shower, making sure I had enough time to shave. After all if I was getting all cleaned up I might as well feel sexy too knowing that my legs are silky smooth. I was out of the shower in about ten minutes, a time breaker for the length of showers I usually took for thirty minutes or more. By the time I was fully dressed with hair and makeup done, I had about five minutes to spare. So I went to my full-length mirror against the back of my bedroom door to examine the full package and make sure I looked all right.

After a thorough examination of myself in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked hot. I'm not as skinny as a lot of girls, but most men don't mind that. I'm what most guys would call thick, an hourglass figure at about 140 lbs. I don't mind the little extra padding here and there I think that it just adds to my femninity. Women should look a little soft over toned muscles in my opinion, unlike those women models in magazines that usually look sort of sickly to me and very unnatural.

I had on my tight fitting black sparkly spaghetti strapped tank, which showed so much of my 36DD cleavage that my tits could and would pop out involuntarily if it weren't for my strapless lace bra I wore for added support. Below I had on my skintight black stretch pants that became loose at my knees and flared out towards the bottom of my legs giving more emphasis on the shape of my curvy hips, buttocks and waistline. On my feet I wore 4-inched open toe, strapped high heels, which made my legs look even sexier beneath my pants. With shoes I was now about five foot seven. Like all short women, I love my high-heeled shoes.

My hair is naturally curly and was still partially wet, drying into its little dark brownish auburn ringlets that cascaded down to the middle of my back. My face, an round oval shape with a button nose, green eyes, full lips which my ex used to call perfect DSL's (Dick Sucking Lips), and little dimples in my checks when I smile, was made up to perfection for the low dim lights of a bar atmosphere. I don't usually wear as much makeup as what I had put on tonight, but the extra eye pencil around the edges of my eyelids top and bottom, the added blush to my cheeks, and the light creamy red color lipstick I had on, completed my sexy appearance. Now that I knew I was as picture perfect as I was going to get, I grabbed my car keys off of the entertainment center and drove anxiously to the bar to met Brian.

I parked in the back parking lot, since the front was full already and came in through the back way. The bar was a little busier than usual, and more and more people were walking in too. I glanced around, but I didn't see Brian, so I took a stool at the bar and ordered an amaretto sour to drink while I was waiting for him to arrive.

My little girly, pussy drink, as I always called it was just about gone when I saw Brian at six feet and two inches walk in, with cream colored khaki slacks, and a blue plaid cotton button down shirt, tucked in at his waist. He looked around trying to find a girl that fit my description when he spotted me at the bar and gave me a dazzling smile, which was sort of a look of relief, and one of pleasure in what he was seeing. And he started to casually approach me from the other end of the room.

He stopped to the side of me since the other spots next to me were filled and with an inquiring look in his eyes asked, "Are you Jenny?"

I smiled showing my dimples and replied, "The one and only, Brian." I then gave him a little nervous giggle that was so out of character for me that I began to feel my checks become flushed out of embarrassment, feeling already like a little girl on her first date.

He smiled even bigger and said, " Well good, I was worried for a second, when I saw that there was only two people in here with long curly hair. One being you and the other that biker guy over there playing pool."

We both laughed out loudly causing other people to look our way.

"Well," I said, "Sorry to disappoint you, I know you really wanted to feel an ass clad in leather tonight" and I gave a little nervous laugh again, though I was already starting to become relaxed in this strangers company. I also knew at that moment that I was in trouble, because I could already feel myself becoming aroused by the mere proximity of this man.

"So what are you drinking," he asked.

"Oh just a girly sour amaretto," I answered.

He waved the bartender over as he took the seat next to me that had just become available and said, " I'd like a sour amaretto," casually indicating that it was intended for me by the wave of his right hand. "And a screw driver."

As the bartender tended to making our drinks Brian apologized for being a little late saying he had to stop for gas on the way or risk running out. I told him not to worry about it and that I was glad that I got there first. After we got our drinks we continued to small talk about this and that, what we had done that day, some of the topics that we had discussed in our e-mails to each other, etc., etc.

I was sort of uneasy because of the way that I had dressed, and kept on tugging at the front of my tank every once in awhile trying to conceal a little more of my cleavage to no avail. As we talked we both were devouring each other head to toe with our eyes, very much liking what we saw in the seat next to us.

While tugging at my tank self consciously once again, Brian leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear, "Gawd woman, I'm never going to be able to stand up if you keep on playing with your breasts like that."

I couldn't contain myself and burst out laughing and then said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep you captive here just because you can't manage to walk to the door." I then gave a little wink smiling at him.

"Well, I hate to embarrass you Jen, but you would have had me captive here even if you weren't wearing that shirt tonight." He leaned in closer to me and added, "They sure look yummy though baby," then backed away from me sitting up straight in his stool waiting for a response from me.

I felt a wave of excitement wash over me then, adding to the heat and wetness that had been accumulating between my legs the whole time we had been sitting there talking. Knowing I was practically giving the guy the okay to fuck me by asking it, but I thought what the heck and asked it anyway. "It's kind of getting loud and crowded in here. Do you want to just drive around for awhile to talk?"

"Sure, I'd love that. Besides the smoke was starting to get to me in here," he said as he got out his wallet to pay the tab while turning around to get off of the bar stool.

Setting the money on the bar, he asked, "So your vehicle or mine?"

"It doesn't matter to me," I replied carefully getting down from the high bar stool.

"Alright, we'll take my truck then for crusin' the town," he said in a teasing way With a grin from ear to ear. "I parked out front," as he indicated for me to walk in front of him with a sweep of his arms.

We got out front and walked a few feet down to his huge gray 1500 RAM truck, he unlocked it and opened the door so he could help me up into the truck. As he came around the front of the truck I out of impulse reached over and unlocked his door to save him the hassle so he could just hop right in.

He got in looking at me, and off we went. He drove up and down the main street a couple of times, before Brian told me that he knew a place out in the country where we could park and just talk for awhile before calling it a night. I told him that that sounded all right to me, and he then turned unto a side road that headed out to the country beyond city limits. He drove for a few minutes, telling me along the way that the place he was taking me to was an old hot spot that he used to take his dates to in high school.

All that I could say to that was, "Hmmm, really now?" in a softer more provocative sounding voice.

We got to his so-called hot spot a few minutes later in silence. I looked around before he turned off his headlights and noticed that it was sort of in the middle of a field in front of a large pond.

"Well this is my old high school make out place, what do you think?" he asked.

"I think that you found yourself a very good place not to get caught having sex," I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Yep, I did. This is actually my grandparents' property; their house is over that hill to the east on that gravel road. No one ever comes out here as far as I know except for me. And I haven't been out here since high school," he said as he scooted a little closer to me in the seat. Now free from sitting behind the wheel he put his left arm up behind my head as he continued to stare into my eyes as he moved his thigh so that it was resting up against mine.

I turned slightly at an angle so I could face him better and I put my right leg over his thigh as I leaned forward placing my hand on the side of his face so that I could kiss him. He leaned slightly forward making it easier for our lips to meet. And then we kissed.

12