What Happened to Honour?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure?' he roared at her.

'Yes sir, yes, I belong to you I promise.'

He used his fee arm and picked up a remote control and pointed it at a TV screen on a wall, and pressing a few buttons, the camera zoomed in on a close up of her husband.

'Now tell me again Nicola, who do you belong to?'

She looked at the screen for a long moment, turned her beautiful face to him and said.

'You sir, I belong to you and I always will sir, I am yours,' she said evenly even though her breath and voice was fractious.

'That's what I wanted to hear Nicola; I have plans for you and your husband.'

'Plans sir what plans?'

'I am opening an office across the country and your husband will run it while you stay behind to be with me.' He told her.

He made love to her again keeping her off balance, so that all she could think of was him and his wonderful prick, and it worked.

She complained when he finally pulled it out, she wanted to keep it in her for as long as possible.

But even he was exhausted now, he looked at his watch and told her to go home, but to make sure she refitted the cap; he said her husband could make love to her when ever he wanted for what good it would do him or her now, sure of his capture of Nicola, 'but the cap has to be in, clear? He said.

'The baby you are going to have is going to be mine and mine alone honey okay?'

'Yes sir, it will be yours only.' She conceded.

'You can call me John from now on Nicola except in company okay honey?' he squeezed her tightly to him; 'this is going to be your one true love Nicola,' he told her with all the charm he had, and he stunned himself by the admission, because he meant it.

She smiled at him and said 'yes John, I think you are right darling,' She looked into his eyes with her own sparkling bright green ones, and kissed him before she left.

What surprised him more was he felt he did mean what he had said, he looked at her beautiful 22 year old form as she left, his cock twitched!

She went back to her home, her husband was there, he wanted to make love because he was going to be promoted, she laughed and said, 'yes I know, I work for the boss you know?'

'You already knew?' he asked.

'Of course I did silly, I know lots and lots of things you don't know,' she said secretly with a knowing laugh on her lips, and a thrill in her pussy.

She let him take her to bed where he did his best, and she pretended it was good, but it wasn't, she was glad when it was over, later that night with her husband snoring softly beside her, she thought of John Canning and his wonderful cock, she couldn't stop her hand from finding her pussy and clit, she came forcefully just thinking of his beautiful cock buried in her.

She did cry after because she knew her marriage as she had known it was over, she had been taken away from him but there was nothing she could have done to prevent it.

3 weeks later she told John Canning that she had missed her period, she swore it was his, and not her husbands, 'but what does the future hold for me now,' she begged.

'The choice is yours Nicola, your husband leaves next week, you can leave him for me or go your own way, I want you baby, and I want our baby too,' he told her.

'That means divorce John, what about my husband and his future?'

'I promise you Nicola, he is going to be top dog here in 2 years, but that will depend on him accepting the fact that you will be mine?'

'Please tell me you mean that John, promise me, and I will move in here tomorrow,' she whispered into his neck.

'I mean it baby, you will have more children with me that is another promise.'

'Okay then from now on I am yours, but you will marry me John Canning and don't think you won't!' she laughed.

He bent her over his sofa, lubricated her sphincter and proceeded to fuck her arse for the first time, she was stunned by the sexuality, the sensuality and the mind bending orgasm he gave her, how could he fuck me at the drop of a hat she said to herself, again she was flooded with his sperm, her bowels felt like they would pop!

The following afternoon she moved in and left her husband, she never told him why, or who if there was a who, she had left him for, the following week her soon to be ex husband left for his new post.

That very day John Canning was fucking the life out of the Mayor's wife, he had her held down and was beating her as he fucked her, she was begging for mercy, but he knew she loved it, her body was black and blue when he finished, his cum was in her belly, he told her he wanted a child and she had better conceive or else!

'I will John I promise,' she bleated between racking sobs.

He checked his mental diary when he left and called the wife of his security officer and arranged to meet her at his permanent suite at the best hotel in town for a day long session in 2 days time, she was a black woman, small but voluptuous, and loved John Canning.

That night John and his soon to be wife would make love like it was the first time, he had fallen in love with her that was for sure, but he knew he could never give up fucking other women.

He already had his eye on Nicola's husband's replacement's wife, she was a stunning blonde and he was imagining her and Nicola together in bed having fun, but he would be there too!

12