What Happened When I Got Home

Story Info
After a day of teasing...
1.3k words
4.37
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called ahead from work and let her know I would be coming home soon and to be ready. She knew what I meant. I had been texting with her all day about what I might do to her when I did get home. I knew I was excited about it.

Opened the door and there she was, on her knees on a pillow just to the right of the door. Her hair pulled up, steel collar on her neck, leather cuffs on her wrists and nothing else on. A beautiful sight. I put my bag down and hung my coat up.

I grabbed the leash off the coathook and clipped it to her collar while stroking her hair. She looked up at me and smiled as I did. I winked at her and smiled back. I tugged on the leash so she would know to follow me and I led her to the bedroom. I stood her up next to the footboard and I kissed her, my hands roaming her body, her hands roaming mine. Making out, lips touching, tongues intertwining, hands groping. Stopping as we both caught our breath. I lifted her up onto the bed, motioning for her to lay down, undressing myself as she did.

Walking forward, I put my hand on her neck, holding her there as I draped my rapidly hardening cock on her lips. She looked up at me with longing, knowing she had to ask. I slowly ran my cock over her lips, lightly smacking them with it. I knew I was getting to her as her legs parted and her breath quickened.

"Please," she asked, looking into my eyes. "Please my I suck your cock, Master?"

I nodded and she opened her mouth, taking me deep in her mouth as quick as she could. I could feel the suction as she moved her mouth up and down, licking and moaning as she did. I moaned as well, reveling in the warm heat, enjoying her enjoying me. My free hand went down to lightly caress her breast, then pinch her nipple, pulling it a little. Hearing a sharp uptake of breath and a small whimper from her, I continued further downward.

Meeting her eyes as she took me all the way in her mouth. I could feel the head of my cock at her throat, could feel her holding her breath for a second before pulling off just enough to catch a new one. As she inhaled, I lightly slapped her freshly shaved pussy lips, enjoying the little jump and moan/squeal she let out. I slapped her wet pussy again, a little harder.

"You are very wet, girl. I guess you took all my texts to heart, didn't you?" I asked as I spread her lips with my fingers. Stroking her hood piercing with my finger and starting to stroke her clit. Her eyes closed as she moaned. God, she looked good with my cock in her mouth.

I rolled her over quickly so she was on her stomach and I wrapped my hands in her hair. I tightened my grip and took over the motions of my cock in her mouth. Pushing my hips forward, filling her mouth as she sucked on me. Speeding up and fucking her mouth, pulling out just enough to let her get a breath and then thrusting forward, hitting the back of her mouth. Enjoying her moans and my own as I took her mouth, fucking it like a pussy. I thrust hard, filling her throat, holding her there ass I leaned over and swatted her upturned ass. I heard a squeak as she jumped, but she couldn't move as I wouldn't let her. I swatted her a few more times, enjoying the squeaks and her ass waving in the air. I pulled her off my cock and let her breathe for a minute before I leaned down and kissed her.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Haven't done that in a while, sir."

I lay down and the bed for a minute, running my hands over her body, feeling, cupping, playfully slapping her wherever I felt like. Enjoying her body as she moved close to me, curving together, my hard cock against her belly, her tits pushed against my chest, kissing hard.

I stood up quickly, to her protest, and rolled her over so she was facing away. Grabbing her legs, I pulled her close to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs to both sides of me. Putting my hands on her hips, I thrust my cock deep inside her, almost bottoming out in one stroke. Enjoying her scream as I split her. Leaning forward, I grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back, clipping her cuffs together so they were pinned there.

I started fucking my girl hard. Deep, hard thrusts, filling her up completely, then pulling almost all the way out before starting all over again. Pounding my girl's pussy, pounding her into the mattress. Taking her. Enjoying her moans and cries as I took her.

"How's my girl like getting taken?"

"Ohhhh, yesss. I love it, sir! Please fuck me! Pleaassseeee...."

I love it when I can get her incoherent with lust. I leaned forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as I filled her over and over with my cock. My lips on her shoulder, I kissed and nibbled as I pushed in as far and hard as I could, grinding the head of my cock into the bottom of her pussy.

"Ohhh, sir! Please! Let me cum!"

I pulled all the way out just as quickly. "No, not yet." Holding her head still so she couldn't try and see what I was doing next, not letting her move. Making sure she knew who was in charge, both I and her loving it.

Putting the head of my cock against her pussy lips, I stroked the head up and down her slit. Moaning myself at how good it felt and how wet she was.

"Beg."

"Please sir! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I could feel her as she tried to back herself onto me, but I held her there, enjoying teasing her. Enjoying teasing myself, too. I let go of her and flipped her back onto her back quickly, catching her by surprise. Climbing on to of her and pushing my cock deep inside her. Finding her hungry lips with mine as I started fucking her hard again. Kissing and moaning together as she thrust up, trying to meet my thrusts.

"Cum, girl," I whispered as I bit her shoulder.

"Fuccckkkkkk! Oh, ohhhhhhhh....."

I pulled out and let her gush as she came, waiting just a second before I pushed back in, fucking her harder while she came. Feeling her spasm and clamp down on my cock. Enjoying as I could feel her grip me as I plunged in. Loving how lost she gets when she is like that, hearing her lose it again when I bottom out in her while she is already cumming. Her eyes rolling back in her head as she shakes all over, her legs wrapping around me as I hold myself deep in her, trying to will myself not to cum yet.

Finally I can't take anymore and I start to speed up my thrusts as she starts to come down from her high. Her incoherent cries tapering off then starting to pick back up. I can feel myself getting closer, closer.

I plunge in as deep as I can again and pull out, my hand going to her hair, raising her head so she is looking at me as I cum. And cum I do, hard, filling her up and she moans a little as she fills me spasm, falling a little onto her, taking my weight as I do.

Rolling over with her on top of me, she slowly climbs off and I undo her cuffs. Kneeling by me, she cleans me off with her tongue. Enjoying the look of her serving me as I lay there, spent. She goes and gets a drink for herself and me, looking wonderful freshly fucked. She comes back and lays down next to me, nestling close, her head on my chest.

"Welcome home, Sir."