What Happens At Matt's Party...

Story Info
Stays at Matt's Party
5.1k words
5
14.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Cameron, North Carolina, WWE Superstars Maven and Charlie Haas, WWE Divas Lita and Jackie Gayda and former WWE Superstar Jeff Hardy are at the home of Matt Hardy who is hosting a small pool party. "Man I'm so glad we don't have to roll into Charlotte for the pay-per-view tomorrow night..." Charlie Haas says as he relaxes near the edge of the pool next to Lita.

"Same here..." Jeff Hardy grins as he walks towards the pool.

Matt looks at Jeff as he hands Lita a drink, "Jeff you not even on the active roster... hell you're not even in the WWE..." Matt says as he sounds a little disappointed in his younger brother.

Jeff smirks as he looks at Matt, "Hey I was talking about not having to see Charlie wrestle on pay-per-view..." Jeff laughs as he jumps into the pool which causes the water splash onto Charlie, Matt and Lita

"Damn it Jeff! I'm gonna kick your butt for that!" Lita says as she gets into the pool and starts to swim after Jeff.

"Save me a piece of him!" Charlie adds as he and Matt also get into the pool to chase after Jeff.

"Damn Jeff's in trouble..." Maven laughs as he sits next to Jackie as Charlie and Lita cover their faces after Jeff lands in the water, which causes a large splash. Maven, who's wearing black swim trunks, looks next to Jackie, "Man that's a hot bikini Jackie..." Maven says.

Jackie Gayda presses her lips together and blushes a bit as she turns to smile at Maven "Thanks...it's absolutely my favorite..." Jackie, dressed in a stunning two-piece light blue bikini that happens to show off her juicy, tanned and perfectly curved body. "I was hoping someone would notice..." Jackie says with a playful wink before she presses her lips around the straw of her glass of lemonade and takes a sip.

Maven smirks, "How could anyone NOT notice..." Maven says as he continue to check out Jackie's bikini, "The top alone shows a lot of your..." Maven trails off he smiles at Jackie.

Jackie releases her soft lips from the straw and raises her eyes with a slight smirk on her face "The top shows off what?" Jackie asks as she turns slightly to face Maven, directly her tanned, juicy and large chest towards Maven, that fits perfectly in her light blue bikini top.

Maven grins, "Your big... beautiful.... eyes...." Maven says even as he's just starring at Jackie's tits.

Jackie laughs and lightly licks her lips as she happens to glances past Maven and towards the pool to see Jeff, Matt, Charlie and Lita all goofing around inside of the pool. Jackie slowly nods her head and seductively bites down on her bottom lip. "Looks like they're having fun in there..." Jackie says as she scoots a bit closer to Maven.

Maven looks over at the pool and nods his head, "Yeah.... but I got to admit... seeing you in that bikini is giving me some other ideas of fun..." Maven says as he looks at Jackie again.

Jackie's beautiful eyes lighten with intrigue as she gently slides her left hand against Maven's muscular right thigh, covered by his black swim shorts. "Like what?" Jackie asks with a laugh as she seductively wraps her pouty lips around the straw and takes another sip of her lemonade.

"Like you know... finding some place private... and then seeing how hot you look without the bikini..." Maven replies as Jackie extends her fingers a bit so that they brush against his crotch.

Jackie smiles as her fingers lightly graze against the crotch of Maven's swimming shorts "Do you want to go inside..." Jackie asks locking her beautiful, lusting eyes with Maven.

"I'd love too..." Maven answers as he nods his head.

"Good...me too" Jackie replies with a cute laugh as she stands up and reaches down with her left hand to take Maven's hand as he stands up as well. Jackie takes a step forward as she starts to sneak towards the backdoor of Matt's home that leads into his house, with Maven follow behind her.

"Mmm... you look great from behind..." Maven says as he looks at Jackie's bikini bottoms covered ass as he follows Jackie into the open backdoor that leads right to the kitchen. Jackie keeps going and Maven follows her the Matt Hardy's spacious living room.

Jackie glances over her shoulder and cutely smiles back at Maven as she leads him over towards the couch within Matt Hardy's living room. "To be honest Maven...I've wanted you for a long, very long time..." Jackie says before she turns back to face Maven and places her hands against his nicely toned, muscularly built chest and leans up to lustfully and softly kiss his lips, lightly brushing her tongue against his lips.

"Mmmm..." Maven moans as he parts his lips to let Jackie's tongue slip into his mouth. Maven returns Jackie's lustful kiss and slides his tongue against her tongue while he reaches behind Jackie to place his hands on her ass.

"Mmmmmm..." Jackie moans and lightly laughs into Maven's mouth as she slides her wet tongue against his tongue while she kisses him. Jackie gently slides her hands against Maven's chest before she playfully pushes him back, causing him to sit down on the couch.

"Whoa..." Maven laughs a bit as he's pushed to sit on the couch. Maven licks his lips as he watches Jackie reach behind her back to untie the strings of her bikini top so that it easily falls away from her perfectly round and juicy tits. Jackie slowly tosses her nicely smoothed, flowing and gorgeous blondish-brown hair back and lightly kicks her bikini top aside. Jackie licks her lips and leans down, placing hands onto Maven's knees before she eagerly kneels down between his legs and starts to guide her hands up his muscular legs towards his black swimming shorts.

"Damn those are great looking tits..." Maven says as he watches Jackie's tits jiggle slightly as Jackie rocks on her knees while she starts to pull down his black swimming shorts. Maven lifts himself slightly off the couch so that his shorts are easier for Jackie to pull down and his rapidly hardening, thick and long cock springs free like a jack in a box when Jackie gets his shorts down far enough.

Jackie laughs and sweetly smiles up at Maven as she gently places her hands around Maven's nicely long and thick, hardened cock and begins to smoothly stroke his shaft. "Thanks..." Jackie replies with a sweet smile as she strokes her hands smoothly against his cock.

"Mmmm... you're welcome..." Maven moans as Jackie moves her hands up and down on his stiff, thick and long shaft.

Jackie closes her eyes and lowers her head to lightly kiss the head of Maven's cock with soft and luscious lips. "Mmmm..." Jackie lightly moans as she removes her left hand from his shaft, while keeping her right hand at the base of his hard cock.

"Ahhh.... ohhh yeah..." Maven moans as Jackie again kisses the tip of his cock while she squeezes the base of his shaft with her right hand before she begins to tap her tongue against his piss-slit. Jackie delicately and happily slides her wet tongue back and forth against the head of Maven's cock, tenderly massaging his piss-slit with her tongue. Jackie slowly and gently moves her right hand up and down against the back of Maven's cock.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm..." Maven groans as he watches Jackie strokes his cock as she works her tongue back and forth against his piss-slit while she glances up to look up at him to see if he's enjoying himself.

Jackie seductively winks up at Maven before she parts her lips, opening her mouth and lowering her head a bit more, before she takes Maven's cock into her incredibly wet and warm mouth. "Mmmm..." Jackie softly groans with her lips wraps around Maven's cock and begins to smoothly bob her head up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah.... ahhh..." Maven moans as Jackie smoothly lifts and lowers her head on his large, meaty cock. Jackie's brownish-blond hair falls downward and blocks Maven's view of what Jackie is doing but when he feels her tongue tapping lightly against the bottom side of his cock he lets out a loud moan.

Jackie slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of Maven's cock before she starts to bob her head at a quicker pace, lustfully devouring his cock with her talented, hot mouth. "Mmmmm...mmmm..." Jackie moans as she rocks her head forward on his cock.

"Ohhhh.... ohhh fuck..." Maven moans as Jackie's quick bobbing of her head on his cock combined with her roaming tongue is driving him wild. Maven pushes Jackie's hair up and holds a bunch with his right hand so that he can watch Jackie suck his cock without any obstructions. Jackie's beautiful, seductive eyes lock up with Maven as she presses her lips tighter against his shaft so that her lips grind as she smoothly and quickly maneuvers her head on his cock while her tongue playfully brushes against his shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck.... you suck dick like an all-star..." Maven groans with pleasure as Jackie's lips grind and drag against his cock as Jackie bobs her head briskly on his shaft. Jackie's wet saliva splashes against Maven's cock as she smoothly and briskly lifts and lowers her head, managing to fit over half of Maven's hard, long cock inside of her hot mouth.

"Ohhhhh god damn.... ohhhh fuck...." Maven's eyes roll back a bit as he's totally overwhelmed with how Jackie is sucking his cock.

Jackie lightly rubs her soft lips against Maven's shaft before she slowly lifts her head from Maven's cock with a few drops of her saliva rolling down his cock. Jackie laughs and slides her right hand through her hair as she scoots back and out from between Maven's legs "Impressed?"

"Very...." Maven nods his head as Jackie stands up and begins to remove her bikini bottoms. Maven licks his lips as he catches a quick look of Jackie's perfectly shaved pussy while he kicks his swimming shorts off of his legs. Jackie bites down her bottom lip as she seductively slides her gorgeous, smoothly shaved, tanned legs out of her bikini bottoms and stands in front of Maven completely. Jackie laughs and places her hands onto her nicely curved hips as she sees the look of shock on Maven's face as he admires her body.

"Fuck.... you are.... incredibly hot..." Maven says as he checks out every inch of Jackie's body. Maven is so interested in just looking at her, he's slow to react when she steps up onto the couch and stands over his body so that her pussy is just inches from his face. Maven places his hands on the back of Jackie's thighs as he leans his head forward to start lapping his tongue against her pussy.

Jackie bites down on her bottom lip and closes her eyes as she leans forward slightly to place her hands onto the back of the couch as she stands on the couch in front of Maven while he sits forward, eagerly lapping his tongue against her pussy. "Ohhh...mmm Maven."

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Maven moans as he nods his head slightly so that he can work his tongue against more areas of Jackie's pussy, Maven also slides his hands up and down against the back of Jackie's tanned gorgeous legs while he eats her pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhh my god Maven..." Jackie groans as she tilts her head back slightly as she feels Maven's tongue working against her wet and warm pussy, flicking against her pussy lips as his hands caress the back of her tanned legs. Maven slides down slightly on the couch so that he's able to tilt his head back and push his tongue up into Jackie's warm, wet pussy which causes Jackie to start thrusting herself against his face as he darts his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhh Maven..." Jackie Gayda lustfully moans as she feels his tongue rapidly darting in and out of her pussy as the bridge of his nose rubs against her clit. Maven repeatedly thrusts his tongue as far as he can up into Jackie's hot pussy as she grinds herself against his mouth, tongue and face. Maven moves his hands up higher against the back of Jackie's legs until he reaches her ass, which he begins to squeeze repeatedly.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh..." Jackie moans, starting to breath heavily, as she starts to grind her incredibly hot pussy against Maven's face as he talentedly munches on her cunt.

Maven squeezes Jackie's ass cheeks one more time before he brings his head away from Jackie's pussy and sits up on his couch, "Fuck that's a tasty twat..." Maven grins as he looks up at a heavy breathing Jackie Gayda.

Jackie licks her lips and smiles at Maven as she sits down on the couch next to him and facing him as she spreads her gorgeous legs apart. "You sure got some skill with that tongue..."

Maven turns on the couch and kneels between Jackie's spread legs, "If you loved that... you'll love this..." Maven replies as he guides his long and meaty cock into Jackie's hot wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm shit Maven..." Jackie moans as she lays her head back against the couch cushion as she starts to lay back completely while Maven mounts himself on top of her as he thrusts his cock smoothly into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Maven groans slightly as he thrusts his cock slowly at first as he fucks Jackie's pussy but at a nice pace, he gradually increase his speed while pushing his shaft deeper into Jackie's cunt. Jackie closes her eyes as she gently wraps her tanned legs around Maven's waist and starts to slowly rock back against Maven while he thrusts his cock into her warm and wet pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah.... ahhh.... ahhh..." Maven licks his lips as he pushes his cock deeper and harder into Jackie's pussy as she rocks underneath him to match his pace.

Jackie licks her lips and grinds her pussy smoothly against Maven's thrusting shaft as she pushes her body against Maven as he quickens the pace of his thrusts "Ohhhh god Maven..." Jackie moans, gradually opening her beautiful eyes.

"Ahhhh... mmmm yeah... ahhh fuck... mmmm yeah..." Maven moans as he pumps his cock quickly and firmly in and out of Jackie's hot, wet pussy.

Jackie arches her lower body and rocks against Maven's body as she places her hands onto his strong arms for leverage while she easily moves and grinds her body against his cock. "Ohhhh Maven...ohhhh yeah!" Jackie moans.

* * *

Meanwhile, back outside by the pool, Matt Hardy is sitting on the edge of the pool and he's looking around. Matt is wearing wet, red colored swim trunks and he looks at Charlie, Jeff and Lita, "Hey... where's Maven and Jackie?" Matt asks.

"Ummmm I don't know..." Lita says before Charlie comes up behind her in the pool and dunks her under the water. Lita screams just as Charlie starts to move away.

"I haven't seen them in a while..." Charlie laughs as a playfully ticked off Lita starts to swim after him.

"You fucker! Get back here!" Lita yells as she chases after Charlie.

Jeff swims over to the edge of the pool, "Hey Matt I saw them go inside a while ago... maybe they got lost..." Jeff says jokingly.

"Very funny.... I better check to see if everything is all right..." Matt says as he stands up, "Hey Lita... you behave yourself out here..." Matt says with a laugh.

"Up yours Matty..." Lita smirks as she playfully flips Matt the bird as she turns her attention back to getting her hands on Charlie Haas.

Matt laughs as he walks to the open backdoor of his home which leads to his house's kitchen. "Maven? Jackie?" Matt calls out.

"Mmmm ahhh fuck..." the combine sounds of Jackie and Maven moaning gets Matt's attention and he follows the noise to the entrance of his living room. "Fuck..." Matt says as he sees Maven sitting on his couch with Jackie Gayda bouncing up and down on his cock with her back towards him.

"Mmmm yeah Jackie... ride that dick!" Maven groans as he reaches around Jackie to grab her juicy, bouncing tits as her ass smacks down on his muscular waist.

Jackie Gayda tilts her head back slightly and grits her teeth as she smoothly rocks her incredibly hot, tanned body back and forth on Maven's cock as she lightly bounces while he gropes her juicy tits. "Ohhhhhh Maven..." Jackie moans lustfully.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah.... ahhh... fuck..." Maven groans as he thrusts his cock upward into Jackie's pussy as she bounces on his cock. Matt licks his lips as he watches the action from the entrance of the living room and he slides a hand into his own swimming shorts to lightly stroke his own hardening cock.

Jackie tosses her brownish blond hair back, lightly smacking her hair against Maven's face as she quickly bounces up and down on his cock, while smoothly grinding back on his cock. "Ohhhhh...mmmm Maven...ohhhh" Jackie moans as she feels Maven's lips lingering against her tanned shoulders as she brilliantly rides his cock.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Maven groans as he lightly kisses the back of Jackie's right shoulder as she grinds herself on his cock. Matt Hardy grins as a thought pops into his head and he lowers his dripping wet swim trunks from his waist so that he's completely naked. Matt then begins to slowly tiptoe into his living room so that neither Jackie or Maven notice him right away.

"Ohhhhh....Awwww Maven!" Jackie lustfully moans as she closes her eyes with her head tilted back and she sharply lowers herself on his cock as he continues to kiss her tanned shoulders and grope her juicy, tanned and large tits.

"Hey... I was throwing the party outside!" Matt Hardy says as he steps around the couch so that the left side armrest hides his naked lower body.

"Ohhhh shit..." Maven laughs a bit as he and Jackie stop almost instantly to look at Matt who has caught them in the act.

Jackie laughs and covers her mouth as she comes to a completely stop on Maven's cock. "Oh my god...." Jackie laughs again and closes her eyes with embarrassment "Matt... I'm... oh my god... I'm so sorry..." Jackie says as she bites down on her bottom lip and places her hands back on Maven's toned and nicely muscular chest as she proceeds to lift herself off of Maven.

"Oh you two don't have to stop... just as long as I can join in..." Matt Hardy replies with a mischievous grin as he steps to his right and so that Maven and Jackie can see that he's completely naked.

Jackie blushes a bit and shyly lowers her head as she sits down on the couch next to Maven "Matt...you shouldn't do this...what about you and Lita?" Jackie asks as she bites down on her bottom lip.

"She's probably already blowing Charlie and Jeff..." Matt replies with a shrug, "Besides... it's my party... and I'll screw who I want too..." Matt adds jokingly.

Jackie starts to smiles as she looks up at Matt Hardy with a seductive look on her beautiful face. "Do you really want me, Matt?" Jackie asks as she seductively licks her lips and lowers her eyes to glance down at Matt's nicely thick and long shaft.

"Fuck yeah..." Matt nods his head with a grin as he steps closer to Jackie.

Maven smirks, "How about you blow Matt, Jackie..." Maven suggests. Jackie playfully smirks and licks her lips as she pushes herself off of the couch inside of Matt Hardy's living room and starts to scoot towards him while on her knees. Jackie seductively looks up at Matt once she positions herself in front of him and places her hands gently around his shaft, lightly stroking his cock, before she eagerly gobbles his cock up with her hot mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah... fuck..." Matt groans and smirks as Jackie Gayda starts to bob her head up and down on his cock. Maven eases himself off the cough and kneels behind Jackie as she raises her ass a bit to sway it from side to side.

Jackie lifts her beautiful and seductive eyes to glance up at Matt Hardy as she smoothly wraps her lips around his cock as she steadily bobs her head to suck on his cock. "Mmmm...mmmm..." Jackie softly moans.

"Ahhhh yeah... suck it good..." Matt moans as he places a hand on Jackie's brownish blond haired head as she sucks and slurps on his shaft. Maven strokes his cock a bit before he uses his right hand to spread Jackie's ass cheeks apart so that he can push his cock against her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Jackie moans around Matt's cock as she feels Maven's thick cock entering her tight asshole from behind. Jackie smoothly rocks back on her knees as she allows his cock to deeply enter her tight asshole. Jackie's soft, sensuous lips rub back and forth against Matt's long shaft as she continues to steadily and smoothly bob her head on his cock.

12