What Happens At Matt's Party...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... ahh..." Maven groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Jackie's asshole with short, smooth thrusts. Matt tilts his head back as Jackie continues to suck his cock as she takes it further into her hot, wet and highly skilled mouth. Jackie closes her eyes as she gently taps her wet tongue against the bottom side of Matt's cock as she smoothly lifts and lowers her head up and down on his cock, while her wet saliva drips on his cock. Jackie gently guides her tanned, nicely juicy ass back against Maven's waist as he pumps his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhh yeah Jackie... mmmm fuck..." Matt Hardy moans as Jackie twists her head from side to side while she sucks his hard and meaty cock. Maven puts his hands on Jackie's waist and pulls her back towards himself as he pumps his shaft deeper and harder into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmm!" Jackie groans around Matt's cock as she turns her head and slowly lifts her head from his cock with a seductive pop of her mouth. Jackie sweetly smiles up at Matt as she steadily and firmly pushes back against Maven's cock, rocking back eagerly on her knees.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... ahhh... ahh..." Maven grunts as he pounds Jackie's ass with firm, hard thrusts as she pushes back to match his pace. Matt Hardy grabs one of his couches cushions and brings it onto the floor. Maven soon pulls his cock out of Jackie's asshole and gives her ass a firm smack.

Jackie glances back over her shoulder and smiles at Maven after he smacks her juicy ass. "So...what do you think?" Jackie asks as she playfully sways her ass back and forth.

"I think you should spread you legs for Matt... since this is his house..." Maven says with a smile as he again smacks Jackie's ass.

"I like that idea..." Matt grins as Jackie moves a bit to get on the cushion that's on the floor so that she can lay on it. Jackie smiles at Matt as she slides her left hand through her hair and proceeds to lay back on the couch cushion that is on the floor. Jackie seductively looks up at Matt as she spreads her tanned legs apart. Matt smirks as he lowers himself and he presses his knees between Jackie's legs on the couch cushion. Matt puts his hands on Jackie's thighs as he leans forward and shoves his cock into her wet and tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Jackie moans and closes her eyes as she feels Matt's cock entering her tight, warm pussy. Jackie lightly wraps her tanned, gorgeous legs around Matt's waist as he starts to thrust his cock into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm.... ahhh..." Matt moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Jackie's pussy as she crosses her legs behind his back. Maven moves to where he's kneeling left of Jackie's head and he lays the head of his cock against her lips. Jackie slowly opens her beautiful eyes and glances up at Maven as the head of his cock rubs against her pouty, sensuous lips. Jackie lightly brushes her tongue against the head of his cock before she allows Maven to dip the head of his cock into her mouth while Matt continues to pump his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... ahh..." Maven moans as he moves his hips a bit so that head of his cock darts in and out of Jackie's mouth. Matt extends his arms and begins to grope Jackie's juicy tits as he pumps his cock firmly into her pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Jackie moans and smoothly presses her lips around Maven's cock as he mildly pumps his cock into her hot and wet mouth. Jackie's body lightly rocks back and forth against the couch cushion while Matt pulls her body against his cock.

"Mmmmm shit.... ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Matt grunts as he pumps his cock quickly in and out of Jackie's cunt as he pulls her towards himself. Maven licks his lips as Jackie tightens and loosens her lips repeatedly on his cock as he lightly fucks her mouth.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Jackie sweetly moans as she slaps her tongue playfully against Maven's cock as she starts to bob her head against his cock while she lays against the couch cushion on the floor, sliding against the cushion as Matt continues to plow his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh shit... ahh..." Maven groans as he then pulls his cock out of Jackie's desirable mouth. Matt puts his hands on Jackie's hips and pulls her up so that her tits press against his chest as continues to pump his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmm...ohhhh yeah!" Jackie moans as she wraps her arms around Matt's neck and starts to eagerly rock forward on his cock as he sits on the couch cushion on the floor, pumping his cock up into her pussy.

"Ahhh... ohh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Matt grunts as thrusts his cock into her hot pussy while he rocks on the couch cushion. Maven grins as he kneels behind Jackie on the couch cushion and he surprises the brownish blond haired Diva when he slips his cock back into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Jackie moans and tilts her head back as she wraps her arms tightly around Matt's neck, pressing her body against his body, as she feels Maven's cock entering her ass and begin thrusting into her, causing her to rock between the two.

"Ohhhh... awww..." Maven grunts as he slides his hands around Jackie's body as he pumps his cock into her asshole. Matt lays his hands on Jackie's thighs as he continues to increase the pace of his thrusts while he, Jackie and Maven all rock on the couch cushion beneath them.

Jackie licks her lips and tilts her bead back further as she rocks back against Maven while Matt deeply pumps his cock into her tight, warm pussy. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh shit!" Jackie moans as she lowers her body quickly on both cocks at the same time.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck.. ahhh.." Matt moans as he drives his cock as hard as he can into Jackie's pussy. Maven rocks quickly on his deeps as he pounds Jackie's asshole with his large cock. Jackie leans forward and presses her lips against Matt's lips, lustfully kissing him as she sharply rocks forward on his cock, while Maven rapidly pumps his cock into her juicy ass from behind.

"Mmmm!" Matt moans into Jackie's mouth as he slides his tongue into her mouth as she slides her tongue into his mouth while he pumps his cock into her cunt.

"Ahhh... awww.... ohhh fuck... ahhh!" Maven groans as he starts to cum inside of Jackie's asshole.

"Mmmmmm..." Jackie groans softly into Matt's mouth as she lightly presses her lips around Matt's cock while Maven's warm cum fills her asshole. Jackie closes her eyes and smoothly grinds her body down on Matt's cock.

"Ohhh shit.... fuck..." Maven groans as he thrusts his softening cock a few times in and out of Jackie's asshole before he pulls his now cum spent shaft out. Matt twirls his tongue around Jackie's tongue as wraps his arms completely around her hot body while he drills her cunt with his meaty cock.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh!" Jackie moans into Matt's mouth as she rapidly and quickly bouncing up and down Matt's cock as he rocks her body while sitting on his knees on the couch cushion.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Matt breaks the kiss with Jackie and he leans back and places his hands on the floor of his living room while he remains kneeling the couch cushion. Jackie places her hands on Matt's chest as she bounces on his stiff and now throbbing cock.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh" Jackie moans, gritting her teeth, with sweat dripping down her gorgeous body. Jackie rolls her eyes back as her pussy tightens around Matt's cock and she begins to cum on Matt's cock.

"Mmmm ahhh... ahhhh fuck..." Matt Hardy groans as he tenses his arms as he uses them to keep his upper body supported as Jackie bounces on his cock. Matt grits his teeth as his cock now erupts inside of Jackie's cunt as she cums on his shaft. Jackie licks her lips as she gently slides her hands against Matt's toned chest as she smoothly rocks forward on his cum erupting shaft.

"Ahhh... mm..." Matt groans as he leans forward to sit up right on his knees as Jackie rocks on his cum spraying cock.

Maven, who is now sitting on couch's right armrest, licks his lips, "Fuck this was hot..."

Jackie bites down on her bottom lip and raises an eyebrow "Now...what happened here, just now, it won't become known right?"

"Right..." Matt Hardy nods his head.

"Right..." Maven smiles as he also nods his head.

* * *

Meanwhile, back outside by Matt Hardy's pool, Lita is between Jeff Hardy and Charlie Haas, playfully keeping Charlie and Jeff from feeling her gorgeous legs. Charlie looks towards Matt's house and says, "Hey I wonder what's keeping Matt from finding Jackie and Maven..."

Lita raises an eyebrow and smirks "Who cares...if we're gonna fuck, lets fuck..."

"Lita you really got a dirty mouth...." Jeff grins as he slips a hand between her legs.

Lita laughs "You like it..."

"Of course..." Jeff grins.

"Aw fuck it.... I wouldn't be surprised if Jackie is getting screwed in there..." Charlie says before he looks at Lita just as she grabs the back of his head to pull him down face first to her tits.

"Oh....and by the way..." Lita says with a sly smirk "No finds out about this..."

-END-

12