What Happens in France, Stays in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

The shot clearly show her messy face and hair, and when she opened her mouth she displayed the cum sauce deposited by her man.

She swallowed with a special flourish and then smiled at the camera again. She said something in French and the final scene showed them driving out of the lot toward "Le Mans."

"That was so hot, what a whore," said my wife. "What the hell? I can see why you liked that video. She was so bad she was good. That had to be staged? Right? I mean, no self-respecting girl would do such a thing.

I replied that it looked real, but I don't understand a lot of French and didn't know what the people were saying when they did talk.

That night we made passionate love and Vicky was extremely animated. After I asked if she was thinking about the girl in the video clip.

"Yes."

No further words were exchanged.

The video was discussed by us several times over the next few months, as Vicky asked if the French did that action in the clip all over. She said it with a smile, but she really wondered. I of course had no idea, and said there probably was a place in the states where it happened. I knew there were some videos I'd scene from England.

In any event, our belated 10th anniversary trip to France caused us to bring up the dogging episode several times as something which would spice up the bedroom. By that I mean we'd play act in bed about dogging, never remotely thinking we'd ever do it.

The trip to Paris was fine, helped by using miles to upgrade to business class. We did the sites for a couple days before renting a car and heading south through the countryside of castles and cathedrals. Chartres, Tours, Poitiers were all fine, and we then headed east toward the coast and La Rochelle. Up from there inland a bit we ended up in Le Mans and actually rode on some of the streets that make up the course for the 24 hours of Le Mans international car race. Staying at the Hotel de Ville was a treat, as it was an old, historic building with great food and ambiance.

The concierge was a delightful young man, maybe 25 or 26, who cautiously flirted with my wife each time we walked by. So much that I asked her if she wanted him for room service. We laughed at that one.

We were staying at the hotel for two nights, and late on that first night the guy was going home and we invited him to our table. "I can't be with the guests, but if you insist, I will ask my superior." We did, he did, and soon he was sitting and relating stories about the area, things to see, places to visit and so forth.

After one visit to the rest room I returned to the table and it was as if I'd caught someone with their hands in the cookie jar. Oh, they were on opposite sides of the table, but they must have been saying something naughty.

Later, when he visited the rest room, I asked what was going on.

"I asking him where the popular dogging spot was nearby? You know, the one from the video. He laughed and said he didn't know. But there were some make out spots that guys took their dates to. I laughed and said it was the same in the states. He said he knew of one special spot if we really wanted to know, and even volunteered to show us."

Vicky and I screwed like rabbits that night, and she admitted thinking about making out in front of others or maybe even being "that" girl in "that" video we watched.

"It would make up for all you did with Missy and Flossie, that's for sure," said my loving wife. "But could you handle it?"

Asking her if she loved me, and if it would present a major barrier going forward, she emphatically replied "no."

When we saw Claude at the concierge desk that day we asked about that "spot" we spoke about the night before. He said he'd show us, and that we'd have to wait for dark. At 8 that night we caravanned, our car following his Citroen.

Prior to leaving Vicky spent time in the huge tub, basking in the hot water, before primping herself for her date with me. She was adorable. Stockings and garters, a casual light blue blouse, made up as a younger looking girl. We received lots of eyeballs looking our way going through the lobby.

We drove outside of town, maybe about five kilometers, toward a park complex. Driving past several lots we pulled into a tree surrounded lot that had only one other car in it. Claude parked near the end and pointed us two spots further past him. He walked over to our car and told us to do what we wanted, that he'd keep a lookout. From this spot we'd have time to make ourselves presentable if the local gendarmes came past.

He went back and stood next to his car as Vicky and I began making out. Soon her blouse buttons were open and I was playing with her bra and breasts while kissing her like no tomorrow. It was so hot that Claude could be watching the action. I asked Vicky if she minded, and she emphatically said she'd love to perform for him.

I didn't notice at first, but soon did see Claude to the front of the car. He was smoking a cigarette, watching as I felt up my wife. Our eyes caught, and he smiled. Soon a guy materialized to his right out of nowhere. A young man, maybe mid-20s, and he was eyeing us while speaking with Claude.

Looking at my wife, I asked if she minded giving the guys a show? She replied she didn't but wondered if it was difficult for them to watch us make out right there in front of them. She pointed out the guy to the right of Claude was stroking the front of his pants, and wondered if he was totally aroused.

"It's obvious, honey, look at the outline of his cock in his pants. He's going to have a serious set of blue balls tonight unless he can take care of that thing."

My loving wife looked at me and smiled. "I think I could take care of that for him. Do you think he'd like that?"

My mind worked in circles. At first I wanted to go back to the hotel, but on the other hand Vicky obviously wanted a little action. And I thought it would be hot seeing what she might do.

Nodding, I hit the button to lower the passenger side window.

No words were spoken, but Claude did give us the thumbs up sign.

The guy with Claude slowly walked toward the car, eyes intently watching my wife as she fondled one of her breasts for all of us. He stood next to the car and Vicky reached out and felt his pants, centering her hand over his cock.

"Ourve?" he asked, and Vicky nodded. Soon the man's cock was protruding out of his trousers. While that was happening another man materialized from nowhere. He didn't ask, as his dick was already out of his pants.

Vicky began stroking both of the guys, giving me a description.

"Their cocks are so hard, but yet they are so soft honey," said my wife, feeling the first two cocks of her life that was not mine. She slowly stroked the guys as they each groaned loving groans. "They are throbbing in my hands. Damn, that's a lot of meat this one guy has, and the other has a thick one."

My wife jerked the cocks of the two men, watching them intently as I watched her watching them.

Another guy showed up between them, stroking his cock and watching the two guys with their dicks in my wife's hands. While she was stroking them I was playing with her breasts with one hand while reaching down between her legs and playing with her thighs above her stocking tops. It was sop erotic, my dick was pulsating in my pants.

Vicky stroked the dicks with practiced hands. She had learned over the years what I like and what I disliked, and used that learning on the guys dicks.

Soon the one guy was gasping and suddenly he moved forward and began shooting all over my wife's blouse. His cock spurted several times and as he came down from his high he wiped his cock on my wife's blouse before pulling back and walking away.

He was quickly replaced by the third guy, who jerked his dick while Vicky worked on guy number two. It wasn't long before that second cock was spurting its seed into my wife's hair as he jerked off while wrapped in her brunette mane.

That set off the third guy, who reached in and pulled my wife closer. At first I was thinking he wanted a blow job, and that wasn't going to happen on my watch. But I realized he wanted to put his dick between my wife's mounds.

He rubbed his dick on her breasts, oohing and ahhing, and soon shot a copious load of man sauce all over my wife's tits. The sight was spectacular. Like the others, he quickly pulled away and walked off without a word.

Claude, who had watched all the action, moved over and asked if we'd had enough. I thanked him and said yes, but Vicky had another idea. "Thank you, Claude, did you like what you saw?"

"Oh yes, it was wonderful sight. You look lovely. You look marvelous. I am jealous of those men."

My wife looked at me and whispered for me to stop her if I'd like, but she wanted to do something. I said it was okay, anything.

"Claude, would you cum in my mouth?"

I winced at the words, but didn't stop her. How could I?

Claude sauntered closer, and whipped out his dick. He stroked it to full hardness as Vicky licked her lips. She opened her mouth as the guy moved directly in front of her, and my wife began to suck on the first dick outside of marriage. For that matter, only the second dick in her life.

Back and forth went her head, sucking the man with slow, practiced strokes. She held his cock by the base and moved back, licking his dick and swirling her tongue on his hard dick.

I was jealous, I wanted to pull her back, but in the end I wanted to give her the opportunity to get it out of her system. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I fingered it while keeping my other hand around her and playing with her breast.

Vicky once again moved forward and began blowing the Concierge in earnest. Her head was rocking back and forth, her fingers jerking his dick off in her mouth. Her actions were awesome, and my dick was ready to explode just from watching. Claude must have felt the same way.

"I'm going to cum," said Claude, almost with a groan. "Vicky pulled back but kept stroking his cock. She aimed his dick at her breasts and soon it was shooting it's sticky sauce all over her partially exposed mellons.

What an erotic set of circumstances. My wife had done was the girl in the video had done, except she hadn't allowed any of them to cum in mouth. But there was cum all over her hair, her dripping down her face, and all over her breasts, bra and blouse.

Claude thanked us and headed back toward his car. I couldn't help myself, as I pulled Vicky toward me and asked her for a blow job. The woman didn't miss a beat, jerking me off and then lowering her head. All of the action served as foreplay, and I don't think it took two minutes for me to shoot off in her mouth.

She kept it there, swallowing my cum, until my dick wilted in exhaustion. Mellow, we drove back to the hotel following Claude. There, he waved good night, and that night in our bedroom we made love. My wife insisted we do it before she showered, so we fucked and I could feel the peeling slivers of dried cum on her bosom and face.

I couldn't kiss her, but I did stop the action midstream slipping down between her legs. There I licked her to an orgasm so quickly it was like turning on a light. Yes, that fast.

The after play was in the shower, where I finished myself from behind her, as she was bent over against the shower stall. It was the most satisfying fuck I'd ever had.

The next morning we headed back to Paris after not seeing Claude. "It would have been nice to thank him," said my wife.

"Maybe for our 20th anniversary we could return?"

I smiled at the thought, and remembered I had his work e-mail address to keep in touch!

Epilogue: Vicky and I are still together. Since that trip we've never did anything close to the dogging that happened that night near Le Mans. But I will say our love life was spiced up by 100 times! Vicky has gotten a little more adventurous. Many times we stop on the way home and makeout like teenagers, and I believe her blow jobs have gotten better with practice. Yet what I like most is when she jerks me off in the car, so that if someone stumbles past they only see what we want them to see. Vicky has admitted that many times when we are making love she thinks of that night in France, but that she has no desire to actually do it again..."until maybe our 20th anniversary" she's admitted.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12