What happens in Vegas...

Story Info
Dreams do come true.
6.9k words
4.1
59.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

I have given up hope of having any of my raunchy fantasies coming true. My wife and I are in our mid forties, and it has become painfully obvious that she is not the slut I had envisioned her as. Thus I have accepted my normal life, and can only hope for health and old age.

She is short and is carrying a few more pounds than she would like, and the years are starting to show. Me, old, fat and balding. Nevertheless, she can still turn heads, and is always smiling. This year marks our 25th anniversary, and, for once, we will do something other than wish each other "Happy Anniversary". The following may be a bit boring, but that's what happens when you get old.

****

Back in March, we had won a trip to Las Vegas, and decided to use it later in the year to celebrate our anniversary. It was only for a couple of days, but it was a couple of days away from reality. The flight was good, and we were surprised at how nice our room was, even if it was at the Excalibur. Not our first choice, but that was O.K. We unpacked and my wife stood at the window, taking in the view from over twenty floors up. I knew what her reaction would be, but I still couldn't resist. I walked up behind her and lifted her top, in a feeble attempt to flash her big titties to the world. Well, I thought I knew what her reaction would be. Instead of yanking her blouse back down, she reached up and lifted her bra. Granted we were hundreds of feet up, and no one would see her, but the thought really turned me on. I proceeded to undress her, and play with her right in the window. After a minute, I pushed her back onto the bed and ate her pussy until she was squirming with pleasure. Then she rolled over and gave me the best blow job ever. Let me correct that, her oral talents are phenomenal, and every blow job she has given me has been the best ever. The only event that marred the moment was that she didn't swallow. She never does, but I sure wouldn't ever complain for fear of losing that great pleasure.

We decide to get dressed and wander around the casino. She went into the bathroom, and I changed right there...after closing the drapes. My jaw nearly hit the ground when she came out in lace pants and a fairly see through shirt. She looked awesome. If it weren't for her bra and panties, she would have been pretty much naked. I was so proud to have her on my arm as we strolled around. I was having a difficult time with the front of my pants, as I watched many men stare, or at least act as if they didn't notice my sexy wife.

We ate lunch and played a few slots before my wife informed me that she wanted to go up to our room and change clothes.

"Tired of all the men staring at you?" I asked with a smile.

"Are you kidding? I never get tired of them noticing. It makes me feel like I am young and pretty again."

"I hate it when you put yourself down, they stare at you because you ARE pretty. And I bet every one of them is fantasizing about you right now. At least I know I am!"

"We'll discuss that one later, but really, my bra is pinching me, and I have to change".

"Why not just take it off?"

"That's what I intend to do."

"No, I mean right now, just go to the rest room and take it off."

"Yeah right. Then everyone could see my boobs."

"That's the whole point!"

"I would probably get arrested!"

"Look around, this is Vegas! No one will hardly notice! Most of the woman here are showing a lot more than just their breasts." Actually no one was really exposed, but I was trying to make a point. She looked around for a moment.

"Maybe you're right, maybe I shouldn't be such a prude" she said as she got up from the table. "I'll be right back." I watched her panty covered butt sway as she disappeared from sight. Once a prude, always a prude. She won't go braless, hell, she even wears one around the house.

I almost choked on my iced tea when she returned. Her nipples were hard, and I could see her breasts as clearly as if she were naked. And she was still ten yards away. Oh I definitely will have to sit here at the table for a while before standing up.

"Oh this is much better!" she said as she jiggled them back and forth. "I feel so free... And so naughty!" She giggled. "Now I want to get drunk!" she said as she waved to a waiter.

It's funny how suddenly some people get all the service, especially when they flaunt their tits. We now had several waiters, a waitress, a floor manager, a busboy, and I think a dishwasher all milling around, wanting to do whatever is necessary to please the customer. Even though I couldn't even get a glass of water, my wife was getting all the attention she could handle. And judging by the smile on her face, she was, at this moment very happy. Which, in turn made me very happy. I was willing to bet her panties were soaked too. I scooted closer to her and rested my hand on her thigh. Even though no one could see what was happening under the table, she would always move my hand. But not tonight. She actually spread her legs apart a little, and I was a little bummed that she was wearing pants. But her thin lace pants and thin cotton panties couldn't contain all the moisture that was seeping out as I rubbed her nub.

"You better stop, or it will look like I peed myself!" she whispered as she finally moved my hand.

"Well then I guess you'll just have to take your panties off too!" I kidded.

"Give me a few more drinks first, then we'll see!" she said with a wink.

We got up and headed for the door to stroll around outside for a bit, but when we got near the lobby, we noticed it was already dark outside. The fresh air was nice, but it was a little chilly for my wife, so we headed back inside. We stopped in one of the in house nightclubs to have another drink. All the booths were filled, except for the small "stand up" tables scattered around the floor. Each table was just big enough for four people and their drinks. Wifey picked a table that was already half occupied. A couple who appeared to be about ten years younger than us greeted us with smiles.

"Hi, I'm Mark!"he said as he extended his hand.

"And I'm Linda." the young lady said as we all shook hands.

"Wow! I love your top!" Mark said as he gazed at my wife's chest. "And the blouse isn't bad either!" he added with a big grin. You could almost see my wife blush in the dark room. I wasn't sure if Mark was just flirting, or if he really was impressed, but either way I wasn't at all jealous. Linda was an absolute bombshell; nice tan, bright smile, and an incredible body.

"Hey, anyone care to dance?" Mark asked, as he glanced towards me and my wife. I hate to dance and she loves to, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"Here, take her for a test drive!" I said as I held up her hand. They danced only a few feet away from the table, Mark making sure they never left our sight.

"He seems like a nice guy." I said to Linda, in a feeble attempt at small talk.

"And your wife seems to really be enjoying herself!" She responded. "She's very sexy too!"

Considering the source, that was quite the compliment. They came back over to the table after seeing the fresh drinks arrive, and wifey pounded half of it in one shot.

"Theresh not mush booze in thish!" She slurred. She and Linda got into a conversation that was hard to hear over the music. I only caught bits and pieces, but I know it had something to do with me wanting her to lose her panties, or something along that line. She was probably telling her what a pervert I was being. After a minute, they excused themselves to find the ladies room. As soon as they had left our sight, Mark turned to me.

"Hey, I was thinking maybe we could get together later and party in one of our rooms, if your up for it!"

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I knew Di would never go for it, and chances are, we would never see these people again anyway. We stood there in awkward silence as we contemplated the possibilities.

After what seemed like forever, I finally saw them zigzagging their way back to us.

"Here's a gift for you." Di said as she stuffed something into my hand. I didn't have look to know they were her panties. "Linda talked me into it, besides, it's pretty dark in here." Her slur was almost gone, but her eyes were still glazed over. I pushed the warm material into my pocket and smiled.

"Well, I have to meet my girlfriend for a little shopping, it was nice meeting you!" Linda said as she turned for the door."I'll see you guys later!" We all watched her leave.

"Here's a napkin, your drooling!" my wife said jokingly. "And where's my drink?" she said rather loudly as she held up her empty glass. Normally two drinks in one night would put her on the edge, but she's already polished off four frou frou drinks and it's not even nine yet.

"Wanna dance?" She said to Mark. It wasn't really a question as she had already grabbed his hand and headed for the floor. Mark looked back at me for approval and I smiled and nodded. She was right, even on the lit dance floor it was nearly impossible to see her pink clean shaven pussy. Of course it might have had something to do with the fact that she was always grinding it into Mark's leg or back. I also noticed he was getting a little bolder with his hands, occasionally squeezing her butt, or brushing the sides of her breasts. Before I knew it, they were staggering their way back to the table, both of them pretty well lit from all the booze.

"Whew! It's hot in here!" Di gasped "Let's go somewhere else!" She said as she grabbed my hand. Mark looked at me, and I turned to my wife.

"Mark invited us up to his place to party, if you felt like it."

"That sounds like fun!"

"I think it's a private party, if you know what I mean." I whispered in her ear.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you. I'm sure you'll have fun. If not, we can leave. Besides, I kinda want to watch you try to get into Linda's pants!" she whispered.

"What do you mean, try?" I kidded. "No, really, it's your call. If you get uncomfortable, just say so and we can leave."

"OK, and the same goes for you too!" I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I doubt anything would bother me.

As we got in the elevator I noticed he pushed the button for the same floor we were on. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if I wanted a group of people in my room that I may not be able to get rid of. Di was so drunk she had no clue what floor we were on, but it turned out that Mark slid his plastic card into a lock only five doors down from ours. His room was identical to ours. After turning on all the lights, he turned and looked at us. Well OK, he looked at Di.

"Now let's have a good look at you in the light!" She made no effort to cover anything up as he drank her in. "Wow! Did those cost a lot?" he asked as he stared at her rack.

"No silly, they're real!" She lifted each one, and quickly tweaked each nipple.

"No way! They are too perfect!"

"If they were fake, I would have scars!" She pushed one way up, while trying to look underneath.

"That's true, but it's hard to tell with your blouse still on." Oh, he was good. But Di was better.

"Then I guess you'll just have to trust me!"

"Well maybe your husband will tell me the truth!" Mark said as he grinned at me. The angel on my shoulder said "You're nearing the point of no return, notice the bulge in the front of his pants?" The devil on my other shoulder said "Yeah, he's right, but check the bulge in the front of your pants!" I barely heard the screams as the tiny pitchfork found it's target.

"You know, now I'm not so sure." I said as I stood behind my teetering wife. "Let's find out!" I reached around and begun unbuttoning her blouse. With absolutely no resistance, she allowed me to slide the shear silk off her shoulders, and I tossed it out of her reach. I looked at Mark, as he waited for my next move. "She's a bit wobbly. I better hold her up while you check for scars!" He didn't hesitate as I placed my hands on her hips. She leaned her head back on me as Mark gently fondled her D cups. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, and she just stood there and moaned softly. He leaned forward, mouth open, but stopped inches from her erect nips, pausing to look up to me for approval. I just smiled and nodded as he sucked first one then the other.

After a few moments he stopped, took a step back and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I guess you're right, maybe they are real!" As he gazed at her, his mouth suddenly dropped open. "I didn't realize you weren't wearing panties! Oh my god!" I walked Di forward until she was about a foot away from Mark. With my hands still on her hips, it was a natural move to simply pull on the bows that tied on each side of her lace pants. They dropped so quickly, I'm not sure she even noticed.

"Maybe you would be more comfortable lying down." Mark said as he stood up from the bed.

"Yeah, the room is starting to spin just a little." She lay there with her knees up and feet slightly apart. Mark was in awe when I nudged him.

"Hmm? Oh sorry!" He said, realizing he was starring. I just smiled and nodded, he knew what it meant. He sat on the edge of the bed between her feet and picked up her right leg. After straightening it out, he kissed her ankle. Then her calf, and then her knee. The kisses were planted closer together as he got to mid thigh. He stopped, and started over on the other leg, again stopping inches from her pink lips. His kisses were gentle as he circled closer and closer to her pussy.

"OK, I think it's time for you to move now." she whimpered, as she reached for his head. For a second I thought she was back to her old self, but apparently my devil was visiting her now. With one hand on each side of his head, she guided him up and center. She released her hold only when she was satisfied he wasn't going to leave soon.

"Ungghhh!" was all that came out of her mouth as his tongue found it's target. He pushed her legs up as high as he could, and my wife helped by tucking each leg behind her arms. I had no idea she could do that. Mark now had full access to both her holes and was taking full advantage of it. She never let me touch her "down there" as it "was an exit only". But Mark's tongue managed to breach her one way door, and she appeared to enjoy it. A lot. It seemed she came quicker and harder than when I ate her earlier today, but somehow it didn't bother me.

She lay there panting as Mark got up to wipe some of the juices from his face. As he returned to the room, Di sat up.

"So, when's Linda gonna be here?" she asked. I was a little curious myself.

"Who?"

"Linda, you know, your wife?"

"Uh...I'm not married."

"Then who is Linda?" He stopped, obviously trying to think.

"Oh! Linda, you mean the one in the club! I'm not, I mean we're not...I had just met her shortly before you guys walked up. Turned out she was gay, and was waiting for her girl friend."

"Wow! No wonder she wanted me to take my panties off!" Di started to blush a little, but quickly recovered.

"Hey, this isn't very fair! I'm the only one without clothes!" She acted as if she just noticed.

"Well, if you want to even up the score, you could put your clothes back on." I suggested.

"Or one of you could takes yours off!" she quipped, as she sat on the edge of the bed facing us. "And since you've both seen me naked, there's no point in my getting dressed, and since I've seen you naked a million times, there's only one obvious solution!"

She looked at Mark and crooked her finger at him. "Come here."

"Uh, only if it's OK with your hubby. I think he was under the impression this would turn into a foursome." I just smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry there's no partner for you."

"That's OK, that just means more for me!" Di said.

Mark again looked to me.

"You better get over there, she's waiting!" I said as I gave him a gentle push in her direction.

She reached up from where she was sitting and began unbuttoning his shirt. I kicked back on the other bed and watched. I really couldn't see much from where I was at, other than Mark's backside and an occasional elbow or hand of my wife. He didn't have to turn around for me to tell how fit he was when his shirt hit the floor. I could hear the tinkle of his belt buckle, then the zip of his zipper dropping. I could see the light blue paisley design on his boxers as they extended an inch above the top of his pants, and wondered if she would be able to see his manhood through the opening in the front when she drops his pants. I no longer had to wonder as I watched her hook thumbs inside the material and slide everything down at once. For a guy, he had a nice butt. It seemed like a long time had passed without anybody saying anything. Then my wife spoke up.

"Ummm!" was all she said. That and a lot of slurping sounds. She was sucking him off right there! In front of me! Well, almost in front of me. I would have gotten up to end this, but my erection kept getting in the way. So I just scooted up the bed a bit to get a better view.

"I better lie down before my knees give out!" Mark said as he crawled onto the bed. With him on his back, I would have a much better view of the action. Holy shit! As he lay back I could now see his cock. It had to be twice the size of mine. Di wasted no time in crawling up between his legs to continue her oral assault. She was really getting into it, and I could see Mark wouldn't last much longer.

"Uh maybe you should slow down a bit, I'm getting very close!" he panted, as she ran her tongue up and down his veiny flesh.

"Oh, you want me to slow down?" Di cooed. She tucked her knees up under her for support, and wrapped both hand around his girth. She took as much of his head into her mouth as she could, and while sucking like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, she furiously jacked him off. I watched his hips jerk involuntarily as he unloaded squirt after squirt of cum into her mouth. She kept her lips clamped to him until he finished emptying his balls. I was curious as to how much cum he produced, and watched intently as she slowly lifted her head.

"That was incredible!" she gasped with an obviously empty mouth, as she continued to knead his half limp cock. As she squeezed a big drop from the tip, she leaned over and deftly scooped it up with her tongue.

"You're telling me!" Mark grunted. "That was by far, the best I have ever had!"

"I hope there's more left in this, cuz I'm not done yet!" Di said as she worked him back to life.

Even from the other bed, I could see her pussy lips glisten as she began to straddle Mark. I had my doubts if this would work because my wife was very tight. So tight it was a challenge to get even two fingers worked up inside of her. And Mark was huge. She reached back to line up his baseball bat with her tiny hole, and managed to get the head inside her. She gyrated around, and pumped and squirmed, and by God, she got that monster inside. Within seconds she was moaning and cumming, After a few minutes though, she began to slow down, then she just stopped and lay there on top of Mark.

"Hey, I have an idea!" I said as I jumped off my bed and over to theirs. "Here, sit up and turn around." I told my wife. The sensation woke Di back up as the bumps and veins twisted in her pussy. Now she was facing his feet, but still fully impaled. "Now lay back." As she did, Mark reached up and massaged her tits.

I guess this is the point of no return I thought as I took my position between their spread legs. I leaned forward and licked the top of her clit. This brought instant pleasure to her.

"Down a little lower." she begged. I licked lower and she squirmed. "Lower!" I couldn't lick much lower without making contact with Mark's cock. I soon found I didn't have much choice as she grabbed my head and positioned it much lower. My tongue touched it's first cock as I licked the area where Di and Mark were connected. The results caused them both to shudder, so I figured, "What the hell?" and gave it my all. I even went so far as to run my tongue down to his balls and back. Several times.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12