What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the other man kneeling behind me as his thighs touched mine. The slippery head of his hard dick slid along the crack of my ass and tickled my sensitive asshole. I moaned around the giant cock in my mouth as the man behind me teased me with his hard rod.

''Jerry, this fag is begging for it. Look at his ass pushing back against my cock,'' the man behind me said to his buddy.

''Hey sissy, you want me to fuck you like a bitch don't you,'' he teased.

''Yes master,'' I begged. ''Please fuck me sir. I need your cock up my ass. Please fill me with your big dick and use me as your slut.''

He continued to tease me, rubbing the head of his cock lightly across my asshole. I took Jerry's enormous cock into my mouth as the man ended my suffering and slowly eased his hard throbbing tool into my asshole. The pleasure and pain was delicious. The humiliation was exquisite. He started fucking my asshole and I pushed back to meet his powerful thrusts as I continued to suck and slurp wetly on Jerry's huge dick.

The man behind me increased his pace and I pushed back wantonly to meet each stroke as I stroked and sucked Jerry's tool bringing him closer and closer to climax.

Jerry's balls tightened and his cock pumped in my mouth. I continued to stroke his big hard shaft as I pulled my head back and held the thick purple head in my mouth in anticipation of his creamy load.

The chiseled muscular man behind me fucked my gaping asshole at a furious pace as Jerry started to cum in my mouth. The first shot blasted the back of my throat and my cock throbbed from the decadent humiliation of swallowing a strangers cum on a stage in a room full of people.

Jerry filled my mouth with warm creamy goo and I swished it around my mouth before swallowing it all. I continued to suckle on Jerry's softening cock as his friend fucked my ass hard and fast until he buried his talented tool deep inside me and filled me with cum. He pulled his nasty cock from my ass and forced me to suck it clean before they pushed me down and left me cum soaked and exhausted on the stage.

It was 5:00am when I dragged my sore tired ass from the club. I drank more cum and pussy juice than I thought possible before I left alone in a cab.

Dried cum was clearly visible in my hair as I walked through the nearly empty casino to my room. I slept all day and awoke famished at 6:00pm. I showered and dressed as I waited for room service. My asshole hurt, my jaw was still sore from sucking countless cocks and cunts but I felt more alive than ever.

I ate my room service and wandered down to the casino refreshed and amazingly horny. At the piano bar I spotted a gorgeous blonde hooker. I smiled when she looked at me and in no time she was standing next to me as I bought her a drink. Her name was Nicole. We chatted as she finished her drink and then we adjourned to my room where she stripped naked as we negotiated a price for her services. I left $1,000 on the night stand and told her it was all hers if she was mine for the entire night, anything goes. She dropped to her knees and pulled my pants off before sucking skillfully on my hard dick. I pulled my rod from her mouth and lay her face down on the bed. She spread her great legs as I settled between them. I pushed my face between her round ass cheeks and licked her pussy from behind before slithering my tongue over her tight asshole as I eased two fingers up her surprisingly wet hole. My thumb rubbed her clit; my fingers stroked her gspot as my tongue plunged in and out of her asshole. Despite her profession her body responded and she shuddered and came hard. Her sphincter tightened on my tongue as she cried out in ecstasy.

I grabbed her thin hips and pulled her ass in the air as I rammed my condom covered cock inside her dripping cunt. I fucked Nicole hard and fast from behind as I fingered her tight ass. I drooled and spit on her asshole before pulling my dripping wet cock from her pussy and easing it up her asshole. Nicole groaned with pleasure and pain as my cock filled her tight asshole. Once she got used to my cock in her asshole a began fucking her harder and faster until I felt my cum begin to boil. I pulled my cock from her ass, tore the condom off it, turned Nicole over and stroked my cock until I came all over her magnificent tits. I pushed her back and slurped my cum from her chest and the pressed my lips to hers and kissed her deeply.

''Holy shit, that was fucking hot. You are a freak. Are you bi,'' Nicole asked. I proceeded to tell her about the previous day and a half.

''Ooh, let's go to a gay bar, I have always wanted to watch two guys go at it,'' she said enthusiastically.

''I don't know, I am enjoying exploring your body,'' I replied truthfully.

''If you do tonight, all night is free,'' she offered.

''It's a deal.''

Nicole and I walked through the door of a gay bar an hour later. We had been there a little over an hour when a guy made his move. He was effeminate and slight and much different than the two tops that had fucked and dominated me the night before. His name was David and with his longish blonde tussled hair and thin build he looked almost like a tomboyish girl. Nicole was totally into it.

''I want to watch you with him,'' she whispered in my ear. Her tongue slithered wetly into my ear and she purred. ''Ask him to sit down,'' she said as she began to assert herself and my naturally submissive tendencies took over.

I asked David to sit next to me at Nicole's request as she sat across from us. She looked at me and motioned me to scoot closer to David and I complied pressing my leg against his. David took the hint and reached under the table and stroked my semi erect cock through my jeans.

''Rub his cock,'' Nicole said quietly across the table and once again I submissively complied. My fingers tickled his dick through his pants and he moaned softly.

''Holy fuck this is hot,'' Nicole said excitedly as David buried his face in my neck and kissed and licked my sensitive skin.

''Mmmmm,'' I moaned louder than I realized as I squeezed his hard cock through his pants.

''Let's get out of here boys,'' Nicole said as she stood and directed us to the door. David and I made the uncomfortable walk across the room with stiff dicks filling our pants.

Nicole grabbed a cab and we got inside. She sat between us and the cab pulled away from the curb.

''We are going to have some fun tonight boys,'' she said as she unzipped both of our pants and fished out our semi-erect dicks. ''Davie, do you like girls or are you strictly dickie?''

''I prefer boys,'' he said in his girlish voice. ''But if he sucks me off and fucks me I will play like a breeder.''

''He will suck you Davie, in fact here is a sample.'' Nicole pushed my head down to David's crotch and I obediently took it into my mouth. His dick was big, easily 8'' but not as thick as the giant tool from the night before. Nicole put her hand on the back of my head and forced me to quickly bob my head over his dick as the cab pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I sat up and paid the cabby as Nicole stuffed our dicks back into our pants.

We walked quickly to the elevators and got in an empty elevator for the 20th floor. Nicole told us to make out and my stomach turned. David stepped in front of me and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were surprisingly soft and I willingly parted my lips allowing him access. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and entwined with mine as he ground his body against mine. My cock stiffened as his fingers rubbed it through my pants.

Nicole was rubbing her overheated cunt as she watched. The elevator doors opened at my floor and we stumbled toward my room laughing.

I opened the door and let us in. I stepped up to Nicole and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss with far more passion than I expected as we ground our bodies together. She was clearly excited by the show in the cab and the elevator. Nicole and I tore off each others clothes as David quickly shed his. He stepped behind me and pressed his hard cock against me as Nicole and I continued to kiss and grope each other.

Nicole broke off our kiss and whispered in my ear. ''Turn around and suck his cock,'' she said as her tongue slithered across my ear. I kissed my way down her body sucking on her pert tits as I slowly dropped to my knees. David moved beside Nicole and I stared at her smooth shaved pussy and his big hard cock. I leaned forward and licked her delicious pussy as I took his big warm dick in my hand and slowly stroked it.

Nicole sighed as I licked her hard clit. ''Oh fuck,'' she moaned as her body responded to my oral ministrations. I felt her climax building and I stopped licking. I looked into her pretty brown eyes as I brought David's dick to my lips. I licked a big drop of precum from the head and both Nicole and David groaned in unison.

''Suck it,'' Nicole commanded.

I opened my mouth wide and took the long hunk of flesh into my mouth. David groaned as I took his cock down my throat until my nose pressed against his pelvis. I fought my gag reflex and tears ran down my cheeks as David held my head. I pulled the hot flesh from my mouth and spit on his dick getting it nice and wet. I pumped his big throbbing rod with my hand as I licked and sucked his smooth shaved balls. David groaned as I continued to stroke his cock. I pressed my lips back to Nicole's succulent pussy and sucked her thick meaty lips into my mouth.

''God yes, make me cum,'' Nicole pleaded. I could feel the blood engorging her lips and clit and I attacked her clit with quick jabs as I continued to stroke David's dick.

Nicole came with and explosive climax and she squirted a tasty clear viscous fluid into my mouth. I gulped her juices as her body shook and her hands clutched at my head.

The waves of her climax subsided and I moved back to David's dick. My head bobbed as I tasted his precum and salty flesh. My hand pumped his wet shaft in perfect unison with my bobbing head until his balls tightened and I was rewarded with an enormous mouthful of flavorful cum. I swallowed it all and continued to suckle on it as it softened in my mouth.

Nicole pushed me onto my back and started sucking my dick. She told David to get the lube off the night stand as she noisily slurped on my cock. She straddled my cock and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. I looked at her fantastic tight body as she rode my cock and I fought not to cum quickly. Her pert tits bounced as she thrust her body up and down on me until she shuddered and came again.

Nicole directed David onto his hands and knees as she coated my throbbing dick with a generous amount of lube. She handed me the lube and told me to rub it all over David's smooth shaved ass. I did as she ordered and pumped two then three fingers into his asshole.

''Fuck him baby,'' Nicole ordered.

I pressed the thick head of my cock against his puckered asshole as David relaxed his sphincter.

''Oh yes,'' he said in his girlish voice as my cock sank deep inside him. I grabbed his hips and thrust my cock into his tight asshole hard and fast. Our balls slapped together as I fucked him and the room filled with the sound of grunts, moans and slapping flesh. Nicole furiously rubbed her pussy and the sight of the excited hooker masturbating as I fucked David's ass was too much. I buried my cock deep inside him and unleashed buckets of cum into his bowels before collapsing on the bed.

Nicole and David both spent the night in bed with me and David licked her pussy and my cock as I fucked her doggy style in the morning.

At Nicole's request I sucked his dick and swallowed his load one more time before he left. I then licked my own cum from her pussy.

We showered together. She gave me her personal cell number and made me promise to call her the next time I was in town. I tried to give her the $1,000 but she refused.

We kissed deeply before she left. We have talked a few times since and I am going back in February. I will surely give her a call because she was the best fuck I have ever had.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG - What a Great Story

You have a true gift, you should write more. Incredibly Kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHERE

To sydney, Australia, where ,i am willing to pay.Once i was walking thru a park in Sydney,Rushcutters and i saw a short skirted girl sitting on a bench.I walked past and as i did she opened her legs to reveal pantyhosed thighs.Want some of this,then follow me.She stood up and walked towards a bushy spot, i followed.She turned, grabbed my belt and undid it, pants down and took my hardening cock in her mouth until i was rock hard, she turned around, knelt down, pulled the skirt right up,great pantyhosed arse,she wiggled it, i ran my hands over it,she kalf removed the pantyhose , fuck my arse, for sure, no need to ask twice.I positioned my cock, pushed and slipped into her,kept pushing until i was all the way in,come on fuck me, so i did slow at first then faster until i could hold back no more and blasted her full of cumm.I stayed as she seemed to be playing with herself, so i reached around a felt a cock, no i backed out quick as she sprayed the ground with her cumm.I quickly moved away.Everytime i think about this i get hard and jerk off, until now seeing your story i would like to meet you. Pleases reply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lost then forced

Lost the bet, couldnt pay, 5 days or he would find another way to get the money from me.He came to collect,Still $500 short,o.k you are going to earn it.Get into these clothes, but they are womens clothes, just get into them.Short black dress,very short,blouse,thong, pair of pantyhose,sheer black.Dressed, now we go to the street and you be a whore for the money, payment tonight or you will wish you had not met me.No choice,stood on the street, nothing,so i hitched the skirt higher,showing my hosed arse.Car stops, how much for a blow job, hairy old guy,$80, no way slut $50, desparate, o.k., hop in , go round to a car park,gives me the $50, unzips his trousers.My first blow job,on a smelly 6 inch cock.I suck,lick, suck he starts to pump my mouth,i lightly touch his balls, he holds my head as he shoots cumm into my mouth, i swallow as i had no choice.He lets my head go, not bad he says, now get out.So i get out of the car.I start to walk back thru the car park.A car stops, i walk over, how much....for what, a fuck..i dont do that just blow jobs,$200 he says, O.k, i hop in.We go to the back of the car park,i am scared.He stops gives me the $200, leans the seat back,pulls down his pants to reveal a long,thin,7 inch cock.Suck it,even thought it was very hard,so i drooled as much saliva on it as i could as his hands found there way to my hosed arse.He lifted my head,sit on it he said as his cock stood straight up.I half lowered my pantyhose and pulled the back of my thong down.I positioned myself over his hard cock andas he placed the head against my hole i lowered myself down.I felt the head at the entrance to my hole,i hesitated and as he pushed up i slowly went down and it popped inside me,aaagh pain as i tried to lift up but his hands had my hips and pulled me down as his cock went up into me.I felt burning as he was all the way in and he said now fuck me, so i lifted off a little way and lowered back down,up, down, up down as my hole slowly got used to his cock.Then we went faster, and he now controlled the pace by lfting and lowering my hips.It wasnt hurting as much , in fact my cock was semi hard as he fucked up into me.I felt him growing bigger and then he pushed up and stopped as he filled me with his cumm.I wanted to keep going but he held my hips until he was ready to come out.He wiped himself clean as i pulled my thong and hose up,thanked me,i got out and he left.Fuck i was horny.I hitched my skirt up and walked exposing my hosed arse.A truck stopped, how much,blow job $80, blow job and fuck $250,How long,for as long as it takes,o.k. hop in.Parked, moved into the back of the truck, he gave me the money,lowered his pants to show a huge cock 10 inches and round.Here, go for it so i tried to take it in my mouth but could only get the head in.Still he got hard and i was scared so i offered his money back, no way, he wanted to fuck me.He told me to lay flat on my stomach, he pulled the hose down, moved the thong and positioned the head of his cock at my hole.Lucky that other guy had filled me,there would be some lubrication there.He pushed, it would not go in,he spat into my hole then pushed again, i wriggled , the head went in, pain as he stretched me,and then he just kept pushing until all his cock was in me.I felt full,and the he started to fuck, slow at first,then picked up the tempo until he was going for it.He stopped, pulled my hips up ,turned me over, ripped my hose off, then with my legs in the air he pushed up into me in one go and then fucked me for all i was worth.My cock went hard as he hammered into me,and then i groaned as ropes of cumm spurted from my cock,thats the way slut he said i make all my women cumm, as he continued to pound me.He went on for about 20 minutes, my cock hard again, me whimpering as he fucked my hole until he touched deep inside of me and my cock let out a little spurt of cumm again as he pushed in one last tima and then filled me.Hot,hot cumm as he kept cumming, swishing out of my hole, i was in heaven.Slowly he stopped,pulled out,my hole stayed open and rolled over.See you next time, slut be here in 1 week,you were good.I dressed,staggered out,round the corner,paid my money,staggered home.I now dress up, stand on the street and fuck for my own money.I love it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Happiest of Endings A massage with a big, hard surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turned Out A male college student gets used by a dickgirl classmate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories