What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sister and brother in law just had to come.
1.1k words
4.02
35.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. As I walked past the closet I thought I heard something, but kept going. As I got to the sink, I stopped and came out to through Teresa a kiss. I froze when I saw Meg coming out of the closet (her "little" sister is 5'9 - 135 - with 40d-32-38), her blouse was open, her pants off, and was breathing hard. When she looked up, Meg had this "deer in the headlights" look to her.

She started to apologize and such, but I went over to her and gave her a hug to calm her down. "Da*n girl, you are as hot as I have imagined. I want to see all of you." Meg looked over to Teresa, her eyes asking if it would be ok. Teresa came over and gave her a hug also, whispering that everything is ok. Meg looked back to me, her hand slowly sliding the blouse off, it falling to the floor. Next she unhooked her bra, removing the straps off her shoulders, holding it in place, again looking at Teresa for confirmation. Teresa gave her a nod, letting Meg let go, bringing my fantasy to life. Her breasts were perked, her nipples erect about ¾ ". I had to have them. I moved in closer, my lips going to the underside of each and all about, avoiding the nipples. She was mumbling that it was something she had not felt before. When I suddenly sucked on a nipple, she took a deep breath and a moan followed. I couldn't believe she had not had this before. How could her husband pass it up?

I stepped back, asking if that was ok? "Oh yes, more please" was Meg's reply. I looked over to Teresa who had this big grin on her face. I took that as on "ok". I told Meg, "Well if you want the same kind of treatment Teresa had, you will need to make sure I am hard."

"Ummm, ok, I will give it a try."

"A try? What are you talking about?"

"I'm not very experienced at that, but I can try if you want me to"

"Meg, give it a try - Teresa can help if you need it"

Meg slid down to her knees, taking my tool in her hand, feeling the wetness from Teresa's session. She slowly bends down sticking her tongue out to touch my soft member, going back and forth on it. She opened her mouth and took in the crown, then slowly slid down the shaft. Her eyes turned up seeking my approval. She turned back as my cock regained consciousness and started to fill. I need to tell you I am a "grower" not a "shower" type. When I am soft he is about 2 inches, but when he hardens he "grows" to about 7". Teresa guided Meg to go up and down on my cock, to take it out and play with it, licking down the shaft and playing with my balls. She was passing on her expertise to her little sister and Meg was a fast learner.

When they had me at full strength, I told Meg to stop and go to the bed. That it was now her turn to experience receiving rather than giving. Meg sat down on the bed, looking for guidance. I had her lay back, keeping her legs bent over the edge. I lowered to my knees and prayed at the shrine in front of me. Slowly licking up from her knee to near her mound, then going to the other leg and doing the same. As I would near her peak, she would hold her breath. I did this a couple more times, until I could not resist her. I moved up to her slowly putting my tongue into her. She had a quick gasp and a slow moan as I tasted her for the first time. She was sweet like Teresa, but different. I let my finger slide up and start to play with her clit. This gave her another gasp asking what I was doing and not to stop. Oh, Meg was getting so wet for my tongue, breathing faster, moans getting louder; she asked her sister what was happening. "Sis, you are learning what an orgasm feels like. Take it all in; let him know how you are doing."

We continued in that position for a little while, as she built up, I shifted around, putting her legs up on the bed and putting Meg in the position she had seen us in before. I stood by her head and lowered down to her. One hand playing with her clit, the other putting a finger in her hotbox, giving her the treatment she had watched Teresa get earlier.

It only took a short time for her to explode and cum again and again. Meg begged me to change positions and kiss her hard. I leaned over and played tonsil hockey with her. As I did, she shifted around wrapping her legs around my waist. I came up for air, and looked at this hottie in our bed with her eyes begging to finish the lesson. I slowly put the head into her open invitation. She was hot and wet; this was a good thing because she was so tight. She asked me to go farther, farther, give it all to me. With that I pushed until I was completely buried in her. I held it there, moving in the small circles to touch every corner of that cavern I would never have again.

I had her roll over and up on all four sliding it back in from behind, lusting to have completely used this opportunity. I was trying to go slow, but Meg wouldn't have it, slamming her ass back forth faster and harder. I was not going to last long, but she didn't care, she had to have my cum in her. As she came again, I couldn't hold back, I grabbed her hips, slamming my cock deep just as it exploded, unloading into her deepest crevices.

I looked up and Teresa had the biggest grin I had ever seen. She leaned over and whispered to Meg, "See, told ya you were missing out."

It took a while, but we got untangled and rested for a little while. Meg got dressed and came over to give us a hug, saying "Thanks for an amazing experience. I won't forget this."

As she left, Teresa was going down on me to taste her sister's juice. Wow, what a great trip!