What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Story Info
He chases down his killer.
2.4k words
3.35
25.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I've always believed that you could defeat anything. If it can effect you, then there is some way to effect it. I've been wearing a cross earring that has been blessed for over a tear now. It may or may not help but it gives me comfort.

Fourteen months ago my buddies and I tried out a book we bought at an auction. We were mostly just killing time...well that may not be true of all of us. I believed we were mostly killing time. I never actually believed we'd summon something. Some of my buddies may have had their own agenda. I'm still not sure exactly what we summoned. I ran like hell when it started coming up through the ground. Mist flowing up from the ground like it does on TV. I didn't think twice about it, I should have. I don't believe much in the Wiccan ways but I do believe in taking responsibility for your actions.

The place where we summoned this thing was burnt over in the morning and the house of Satanists down the street was burned down. Yes that was one of the reasons we chose that spot was if things got away from us, whatever we did would go after them. Well I think it did I was just not prepared for the after effects.

Two months after this happened we'd almost forgotten about it, when Rodney mysteriously died. The coroner declared it a heart attack. Really sad as he was only 19 but those things happen. The very next month it was Steve. He died exactly one month after Rodney. I knew right then that karma was coming to get us. I talked with the guy's and we all agreed that our little adventure was the root cause of this. But we didn't know how to stop it.

We tried a lot of things at first. Bill tried a Catholic priest, Bob tried a coven, and a few of the guy's went up and sifted ashes at the house looking for clues. A couple more of us came up with the great idea of chasing the paper trail. We all agreed that it had to be the Satanist cult we'd been after. If it wasn't humanly directed it would happen faster than once a month. So we went down to the hall of records and began chasing names. Well we did find something to chase. Whoever had set this up had done it well. We chased through 7 different dummy corporations and at least one that I thought was legit. It took the better part of seven months to track down a name. We lost seven more in that time. Out of our original class of 31 only 21 remained.

The name we finally came up with was Horst Gnust. Probably a fake name but he had a real address. Sam phoned the guys and we headed over there to have a little chat with this Horst guy.

As we arrived at Horst's place I decided to speed things up a little. After all I was currently dead if we didn't stop this so what did I have to lose. Sam rang the doorbell, and I just kicked the door in. The guy had no less than three locks on the door. But it wasn't a steel door. The hinges just popped right out. I entered the house and we searched it from top to bottom. I've got to admit this place was creepy. It was all black, carpeting paint everything. The guy's bedroom could have been a dungeon in any BDSM club. Most people elect to keep their bedrooms normal and have a special room for this kind of thing. But not our Horst, this was weird.

There was a scream from downstairs. I looked at Sam and Bob, they looked right back at me and we took off at a dead run to find out what was going on. I'm a little taller than they are so my stride was a little longer. By the time we hit the stairs I was in the lead and I just hurdled the last railing.

The scream came again and this was more towards the back of the house. I kept up my speed as I pounded down a hallway. In the kitchen there was a door that had been forced open and I ran through it to find myself descending another staircase to the basement. Usually builders put all these stairways together to save space. So this must have been some kind of add-on...or the rest of the house was.

At the bottom of the staircase lay what was left of Rodney. He'd lost both his right arm and his right leg. There was a copious amount of blood on the ground. Standing over him was something out of a nightmare. It was awful. It had the head of a Kodak grizzly and a human body. One arm might have been a lion. The other looked to be a gorilla, and the feet I think belonged to two different horses. It had Rodney's arm in one hand and was currently enjoying a snack. I pulled my knife, a custom job mad for me by a guy in California. I dove the last 10 feet, left hand holding the knife and right-hand braced behind the hilt. If this thing could touch us it could be killed.

My knife took it dead in the chest. We went flying back and slammed into the wall. I felt my knife strike something solid and get stuck. I was pretty sure it was dead until it screamed at me. It didn't scream like it was dying. It screamed like it was pissed. I let go of the knife as it grabbed for me. I fell to the ground and scuttled backwards till I hit a wall. I was kind of wondering how long I was going to live. That blow would have killed any living man.

As I sat there waiting to die the thing screamed at me and tugged ineffectually at the knife. I realized with a start that I'd pinned it to the wall. When I felt the knife get stuck it was because it was stuck in the wall. That thing wasn't going anywhere. The rest of the guys came down the steps. They looked at what was left of Rodney and then at the thing pinned to the wall. Some of them jumped when it screamed. They filed through the little hallway, giving me an appraising look. As they went through I got up and headed for my truck. I keep a few tools in there for emergencies. This wasn't a situation I'd ever thought about though. I got my 16 pound sledge hammer out of the truck and headed back to get my knife.

It took me a couple of minutes to pulverize that thing. I'm sure it wasn't alive, and I don't want to know how it got that way. I had to pulverize most of it to get my knife back. While I was finishing it off I noticed something strange. There was no blood at all until I hit the stomach and found Rodney's.

I headed off after the guy's. I was hoping that they found Horst, but my hopes were dashed as I passed by the next room. There was a loud moaning coming from the first room to my right. I stopped and the sight that greeted me was horrendous. It was some kind of mass orgy going on. Almost all of the guys were there and so were two women with bat wings.. I thought they might be some kind of costume until I saw Bob pull on one. They weren't women they were Succubi!

I was drawn into this orgy myself. To see a succubus is to want one. They are very enticing. I was three steps through the door when it hit me I was about to be killed. These females were using up my buddies at a prodigious rate. And I could see why the blonde one of the two was gorgeous. She had long flowing hair about halfway down her back. Her breasts were fantastic as well being of the young conical variety. Her hips were slim yet slightly rounded. I watched here kneel in front of Bob and begin giving him a blow job. It occurred to me then that I was the only clothed person in the room.

I took a look at Bob's face and I remember thinking there could be worse ways to die. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of satisfaction on any one's face. Suddenly she threw Bob to his back and climbing up him she positioned herself to be impaled and then began riding Bob's dick like there was no tomorrow. What finally broke me out of my paralysis was the look she gave me. It was intense and I can see why a succubus can be so dangerous. Even as she was fucking my buddy she looked over at me with a smile that promised me that I would be the only one in her life. Right at that moment I wanted to posses her like I wanted to breathe. I had actually taken a step forward when I saw Bob shudder and die.

I wasn't even thinking as I swung the hand holding the sledge hammer. It connected with her temple. There was a squishing sound and parts of her spattered all over the place. Now that won't kill a succubus it just slows them down. The only way to kill one is to keep it from having sex. I grabbed two sets of handcuffs that were attached to the wall and secured the succubus right wrist to her left ankle and her left wrist to her right ankle in a hog tie. That might kill her eventually. The brunette one of the two was going to be a little more of a problem she'd seen what I'd done to her friend. It took me three swings before I got her. She would have been a lot harder to subdue if she had gotten off of Steve. After she was down I hog-tie handcuffed her as well. I looked around and I could count the bodies of 18 of my friends. There were still three out there.

I left the room and proceeded down the hallway. I looked through a lot of interesting rooms. Magical stuff here, naked women and men chained there. All in all it was interesting. In one room I found Matt another of my buddies. No clue as to what killed him. At the end of the corridor I heard chanting. I decided to go for the full charge and I went careening down the hall and burst into the room at a dead run.

All I can say is that I should have taken it slower. I was two steps into the room when I was tackled from behind. I felt something incredibly strong rip the sledge from my grasp and there was a blow to the back of my skull and I passed out. My last sight was of some guy posed over an alter about to plunge a knife into Sam. Sam was naked and spread eagle on the alter. Chains bound all of his limbs to the alter.

As I woke up I could hear chanting. I felt something hard and cold on my back. I tried to sit up but found that my ankles and wrists were bound to something. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I blinked several times and slowly a man came into focus. He was tall and blonde with shoulder length hair and very Nordic features. It was the same man who'd been standing over Sam. Oh crap I was chained to the alter.

I looked around and saw a very bizarre room. All black with white chalk runes all over the place and a Demon standing at the doorway. This guy definitely had a flair for the dramatic. I got a real good look at his knife as he waved it in front of my face. Oh yeah I was dead.

I looked up into this guy's face and asked him if he was Horst. I'm not sure why but he told me was and went on to explain how he was going to enjoy killing me, for what I'd done to his friends. I asked him what I'd done and he went on to tell me that the thing I'd helped summon had attacked the satanic house just like we hoped it would and it had killed his entire group except for him. He was the most powerful of them and he was able to contain the demon at the very end. Since then he'd been killing us off one at a time as he regained power. It was very nice of us to come calling and make his job easier. And it was time to say goodbye.

He lifted the knife over his dead with both hands. And began to intone some kind of ritual. Now I did have one ace up my sleeve the thumb of my left hand is double jointed. I was able to slip the hand out of the iron shackle. I leaned over and punched good old Horst right in the balls just as hard as I could. He doubled over and I was able to grab the knife and bury it to the hilt in his chin.

He dropped like a rock and I new I had a reprieve. I lay there and caught my breath. Now all I had to do was figure out how to get out of these shackles. As I was thinking about this something moved over by the door. I cursed as the demon swam into my view. I wasn't sure how he was going to kill me but I new it was coming. The demon made a grab at my skull and I could actually feel my life leaving my body as the demon ripped my soul from it. Well anything that can touch you can be beaten. I flailed out with all my strength and felt my soul make contact. It didn't help to much as he finished killing me, but I knew I could hurt it. Escape was impossible for now but I knew somewhere in Hell I'd have a chance to get out.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers