What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Story Info
A new sub experiences a gentle initiation.
941 words
3.79
15k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying on the couch on my back while we watched TV. Having been friends as long as we have, the sexual spark between us is new and exciting. What is even more exciting to me is that he's a Dom. I have always been curious, and very turned on, by such a relationship. Lately he has been all too happy to give me a gentle initiation. We have fooled around before; I've given him head and he's fingered me but he is much more experienced than I am, so I am worried he won't enjoy being with me. Ironically, that makes me more eager to please him. But I am not one to obey directly and always. I am new to this whole thing. Sometimes I feel like I am playing a role instead of finally being myself. So when he commands me I don't always answer the way I know he wants me to and I don't always use his name. Usually a reprimand or reminder is enough. Usually I just want to hear my- no, his name for me on his lips. "Tegan." It sends shivers down my spine and pulses up from my clit to my belly button. My knees get weak and sometimes I get goose bumps. The implications alone make me instantly wet and ready to play. I want to feel his soft, hot, wet tongue and the bite of the rope against my skin.

"Your couch is so comfortable," I said. It dips in all the right places and holds up where it should. Feeling horny but too chicken as usual to say anything, I put my right knee up and let it fall open against the back of the couch. The movement caught his eye and he watched my legs open, however slightly. I could feel his eyes on me, an almost physical touch. His gaze traveled from my arms extended up over my head to my messy hair; from my obviously hard nipples to the dip between my legs. His eyes finally rested on my slightly parted legs.

Casually, he remarked, "You know, you're in the perfect position." As I turned my head to look at him, he got up and walked over to me. He looked at me for a moment then lowered himself down on top of me using his hands to hold my wrists in place. With his knees up under my arms, he pushed his hips forward just to show how easy it would be to fuck my mouth. Knowing from experience that I couldn't take him fully in my mouth and throat, he laughed gently and said, "But I don't think you're ready for that. Are you, Tegan?"

"No, Master," I breathed. At the mere mention of my newly appointed sub name, my pussy was wet and throbbing with anticipation. In an instant the situation had gone from sexy yet entertaining, to achingly erotic. Still holding my wrists and looking me straight in the eyes, he moved his knees down so that he was straddling me with my legs forced closed. I pushed my hips up to meet him but could barely move. He knew exactly how I was feeling and wasn't going to allow me to get relief just yet. Suddenly he moved. Using his knees again he pushed my legs apart and up. I wrapped my legs around his hips, hooking my ankles behind him. My eyes closed and I moaned quietly. He patiently waited for me to open my eyes and look up at him.

"Oh, but you're ready for that, huh? Do you think you're ready for me to pound you, to bury my cock so deep you can barely breathe, Tegan?" As he asked me these questions, he was gently grinding his hips into me, letting me feel his hardening cock pressed against my pussy over and over.

I could barely form coherent thoughts much less make coherent sounds. I breathed, "Y-yess..." but it was not the correct answer. Immediately he pressed his hips hard against me. He changed his hold on my wrists so that he was holding them both with one hand and he used his other to grab my right breast, the most sensitive. He found my already hard nipple and squeezed, applying steadily more pressure as he asked me again.

"You're forgetting a very important word, Tegan, but since you're new at this I will give you one more chance. Do you think you're ready for me to fuck you until you cum over and over? Do you think you're ready, Tegan, for me to make you cum even after you say you're done?" While he spoke, he was thrusting harder against me every time he wanted to drive home a point. His cock was hard and thick and I wanted it so bad my knees were starting to shake. By this point I was cursing the amount of clothes we were wearing and wondering why I'd ever hesitated before.

"Yes, Master. I'm ready. Please... I want you to fuck me, Master." I couldn't stop the moans and I couldn't control the thrust of my hips. I wanted him so bad I could almost feel his cock inside my tight, wet pussy. The thought of his cock sliding into me, filling me, driving hard to the end of me had me almost cumming right then.

"Not today, Tegan. Today I'm going to command you to do something else." My heart pounding, the disappointment was palpable. I was, however, curious as to what it was he wanted me to do. I was as willing and open as ever.