What He Wants

Story Info
He discovers his sexy cousin during family reunion.
853 words
3.72
56.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true, although it is based on a fantasy.

*

Emily is a wonderful girl. She's smart, funny and incredibly hot. Oh.....she's also my cousin.

We had always gotten along, even though she sometimes bugged the hell out of me. But it wasn't until this past year that things changed between us. I had just turned 21 & Emily had just turned 18. My parents and I arrived at my grandmothers house for the annual family reunion and I couldn't believe what I saw. Emily had gone from a cute, skinny girl to a fucking knockout! She had light brown hair, a cute face and a stunning body. Her breasts were the best part. They were nice and full, probably a C cup. I happened to be listening to the song "What I Want" by Daughtry when I first laid eyes on her that I decided Emily was what I wanted! As soon as she saw me, she ran up to me as if I were a new puppy.

"Hey Chris!" She said excitedly as she hugged me.

"Hey Emily" I said and hugged her while trying to hide my growing erection. However, I could tell she felt it through my jeans, but she just smiled at me. That night, I fantasized about fucking Emily in every way possible. Little did I know how interesting things would get for me.

*****The Next day*****

I had woken up early that morning & was surprised to see Emily awake & already dressed.

"Hey Em" I said to her.

"Hey Chris!" she said & smiled at me.

"Hey Emily, listen. I'm sorry about....." was all I managed to get out before Emily turned around and kissed me!

"Don't worry about it" she whispered to me with a smile & a wink.

"Why don't we go to the pool today?." she asked me.

"Sure" I replied, thinking about how hot Emily would look in a bikini.

So about noon, me & Emily headed to the beach. On our way there, Emily said something I didn't expect.

"Wanna fuck me?" She looked over and asked me directly.

"Huh?" I look over and said to her her surprised.

"Look Chris, we can sit here and try to rationalize this situation or we can fuck like our lives depended on it!" She said to me excitedly.

"Emily, there's something you should know first. I'm a virgin." I replied to her.

"I am too, & there something I should tell you also.....I've wanted to fuck you for a while now. So what do you say?"

Not needing much time to think it over, I asked if she would pull over. When she did, we began kissing & caressing each others bodies like lovers who were involved in a passionate affair while eagerly pulling each other's clothes off. When we were completely naked, we climbed into the back seat & I ate her pussy like I hadn't had anything to eat in weeks! She loved it, moaning my name like crazy. All of a sudden, she grabbed my hair and shouted those three magical words to me: "FUCK ME NOW!"

Without hesitation, I put my 7" hardon up to her dripping wet pussy and slid it in. Once I was all the way inside her I slid my cock back out except for the head and asked how bad she wanted my cock.

"More than anything, now stop teasing & fuck me silly boy" she said to me with a smile.

Not keeping her waiting any longer, I slammed my cock into her and started fucking her like my life depended on it. At one point, I decided to be bold, so I started talking dirty to her, "You like that, Emily? You like how I'm fucking your wet pussy?" I growled in her ear.

"mmmmm yeah. Fuck me you horny bastard. Fuck your slutty cousins tight, wet pussy."

I kept fucking her with reckless abandon, talking dirty to her all the while.

After a few minutes of hot & dirty sex I looked at her & said, "Emily I'm about to cum."

"Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your love juices in me." She replied.

I then let loose with a long stream of hot cum inside her wet hole. After we were done, I slid out of her & sat up in order to catch my breath.

"Emily, that was incredible." I said to her.

"You're telling me!" She replied happily.

As soon as we finished getting dressed, we made it to the beach & had a great time. On the way back, we talked what happened and Emily said something I didn't expect.

"Chris, I realized something while we were at the beach. I'm in love with you & I want to be with you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Oh, Emily" I said as I hugged her. "Of course I will!"

We've been together for almost 6 months now & we couldn't be happier with each other.

This is my 1st piece of writing. Let me know what you think about it.