What He Wants Of Me Ch. 02

Story Info
She breaks one of his rules.
1.1k words
4.13
64.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers

The rules were simplistic in nature, but were going to be difficult for me to follow. But what choice did I have? He still had a tight hold on my parents and I knew he wouldn't hesitate to hurt me. I still remember him telling me the rules. He had bent me over the bed again and was rubbing my sore ass as he listed them.

"Rule number one...You never say "no" to me. Rule number two...You wear only what I tell you to wear. Rule number three...You are not even to talk to another man unless I say it's alright. And finally...you're soul purpose in life is too serve me. You are always to be available for my use."

It has been two weeks since that fateful day and I was surprised I was able to go that long before making my first mistake. I was out doing the list of errands Jake had given me when I ran into one of my old friends from high school. Paul and I had never dated, but we had hung out in the same crowd. I was a little embarrassed having him see me in my new attire that Jake had picked out for me.

I had never worn clothes this revealing in high school. Today Jake had picked out low cut spaghetti strap tank top with no bra to show off my 36 D tits. And to top the outfit off, he chose a skirt so short that it showed off my thong covered ass when I bent over. Paul didn't seem to notice though and we held a two minute conversation before he had to leave. I continued on my errands completely unaware that I was being watched.

I pulled in the driveway to find my parents were gone again. They were hardly ever home anymore; trying to keep distance from Jake. I was carrying in Jakes clean laundry and a few other bags. There were a few men sitting in the living room looking big and bad. Of course no one offered to help me. I continued walking into my room. I put everything on my bed.

Jake came storming into my room and grabbed me by the hair without saying a word. I gasped in pain as he started to drag me into the living by my hair. When we reach the middle of the living room, he lets me go. "Strip" he says gruffly. I can tell he's pissed and I'm so afraid. The last time I saw him this pissed, it was right before he beat a man unconscious. I move quickly to comply with his orders. I notice then that the other men were gone and the house seemed so empty.

"Lie down" he barks.

"What di..." I start to question, but he smacks me with the back of his hand and I fall to the floor anyway.

"Did I say to talk, bitch?! No!! I said to get the fuck down on the fucking floor. Now lay on your fucking stomach before I do something you're going to regret." I quickly move to lie on my stomach; tears rolling down my cheeks from my baby blue eyes.

I feel him grab my wrists and wrap rope around them. He then tied my ankles together and soon I am hog tied, naked in the middle of the living room. I'm extremely uncomfortable as he starts to pace the living room. "Did you think I was playing? Did you think you could break the rules? Just who the hell do you think you are?" I knew what he was talking about. I knew I shouldn't have talked to Paul. It just seemed so innocent at the time and I didn't want to just ignore him.

"I..." I start to explain. But Jake reaches down and pulls my head up by my hair.

"I don't want your excuses slut. You're going to be punished and you should thank me when I'm done that I haven't cut out your tongue." He releases my long curly brown hair long enough to untie the rope that connects my wrists to my ankles. He grabs my hair again to pull me up so I'm kneeling. He leaves the room for what felt like an hour but was only a matter of minutes. When he returns carrying a small wooden stool and a black bag, I'm still kneeling on the hard wood floor with my ankles tied together and my hands still tied behind my back.

He places a small wooden stool in front of me and pushes me down so I'm bent over the stool and my tits hang down the other side. He ties my waist to the top of the stool. "I wouldn't want you to trying to get away now do I?"

"Please...I'm sorry...I didn't mean..." I try to plead, but he brings his hand down on my ass hard.

"I can see that we need something to shut that slutty mouth of yours up." He takes a ball gag out of the bag. This ball gag has a small dildo on one side. He shoves the dildo in my mouth and fastens it behind my head. "There. Now lets get on with the punishment." I see him taking off his belt. He brings down his belt and I attempt to yelp past the gag in my mouth. He brings his belt down again and again. I am sobbing when he finally finishes.

"Are you going to be good from now on, whore?" I nod yes. "Are you sorry you were a bad slut?" I nod again. "Are you ready to please me, whore?" I continue to nod. He takes two nipple clamps with a gold chain attaching them out of the black bag. He clamps them on my nipples and tightens them until I whimper.

He goes around me until he's behind me. Jake unties my ankles and replaces the rope with the cuffs of a spreader bar. He knelt down behind me and unzipped his fly. His large, hard cock rubs against my dripping wet pussy lips.

Then without warning he shoves his hard cock deep into my pussy. I moan with pleasure. Jake continues to fuck me maliciously; like he's trying to bruise me from the inside out. He keeps fucking me hard and fast and I can't help but cum. I can't help it. He's so large and, secretly, my body loves to be dominated. It's my mind that protests. He pulls his cock out of my pussy to shoot his load all over my ass.

"Tonight we're going to a party. Wear the red dress and nothing else. Be ready by 9pm." He gives my sore, dripping pussy a hard smack. "And I meant 9pm, my bitch"

Subcolie
Subcolie
27 Followers