What I Forgot

Story Info
Late to work and forgot something very important.
1k words
3.57
34.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
123 Followers

I wake up to the feel of my silk covers rubbing on my naked skin, the sound of the weather man is filling the room; my eyes remain closed knowing the next few minutes of sleep wouldn't do a thing. Finally the sun crept in through the window and warmed my skin. "Alright, I'm getting up. Geez, all I wanted was a few more minutes of sleep," I say with a big smile.

I get out of bed and stretch right in front of the window, knowing any one of my neighbors could see me naked. I didn't care though I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm a nudist by now but anyways I get my running shoes on and head out to the back yard. I put my iPod in my ears and set my treadmill to my favorite preset speed. It's just the right speed where my boobs don't bounce too much and become weapons of mass destruction.

I get off and feel the sweet drip down my boobs and pussy. I strip off my shoes and jump into the pool. I feel the goose bumps creep on as the water is very cold and my nipples become torpedoes in the water. I float on the water a bit and feel the sunlight warm up my body. I crawl out of the pool and get on my lounge chairs. I sit and feel the water dry off my naked skin. I fall asleep as the warmth tickles my skin.

I wake up and go inside with my towel around me and I look at the clock...9:50... "Shit, I'm late for work." I run to my keys, put on my heels and run out the door. I drive to work, speeding through the traffic, and getting to work. I run inside and sit behind my desk. I look at the time...good 10:15.

My secretary walks in and falls back saying, "Ma'am, what are you wearing today?" I look down to see that I'm just wearing a towel.

"Oh shit. I really am absent-minded. I should head home and change really..." I say before my secretary interrupts me.

"Ma'am, you have a meeting in five minutes. I suggest you don't miss this meeting because you could lose your chance at a promotion," she says looking away

I think, "Fuck, I'm so close to making partner but what will they think if I come in a towel?" At that moment my towels falls off. I get ready to walk out the room when my secretary stops me and points to the towel on the ground. "I really must be used to being naked. This is going to be interesting."

Suddenly it hits me: "Jaime, let me borrow your clothes. I know I'm a bit bigger than you but it should fit."

"Ummm...yes ma'am," she removes her clothes revealing that she herself doesn't wear any underwear.

"Wow, I didn't know you didn't like underwear. Now I know what not to give you for Christmas," I say with a wink.

I attempt to put it on but fuck they don't fit me. I give her clothes back and sit naked in my chair. "Jaime, what do I do?" I say holding my head in my hands.

"Just go in there with your towel, ma'am. Its how you present your case, not what you are presenting in," she says standing there naked, looking very shy.

"Thanks Jaime, I'm going to do it," I say getting ready to walk out. Jaime stops me again, points to the towel. I grab the towel wrapping it around me. I assess that the cloth barely covers my privates and comes up to very high thigh.

I start to get embarrassed and I feel my confidence slipping. "Hey don't lose yourself. You could do this thing naked if you really wanted too." My confidence starts to come back and I walk out of the room. "I got my heels and a towel so I'm ready to make partner." As I walk down the hallway, I hear men and women whistle at me.

I walk into the board room and say, "Sorry I'm late." Most of the board members are just stunned. So I begin to explain and present my cases to the board. They really start to get involved in my speech, not my appearance. "I'm doing this," I think. "I am really pulling this off.

I am about done and wrapping up my speech when my towel clips the side of the table and comes off. I am naked in front of my superiors and I keep talking. I look up to see them turning away or just staring. I notice that my towel was a few feet away from where I was. I run out of the room from pure embarrassment and retreat to my office. I run past Jaime, hide under my desk and cry.

Jaime walks in and looks for me. She sees my bare leg jutting out from under the desk and says, "What happened, ma'am?"

"My towel fell off and I'm pretty sure the board won't make me partner," I say. Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door. It's one of the board members. "Shit they are going to fire me," I thought.

"Miss Arnold, I just want to say that after today's events, I am proud to make partner. That presentation was flawless and amusing for the board, so see you at work in your new office." I got up, hugged that sweet old lady and she said, "Ok hun. No hugs especially when you are naked." I put the towel back on, thanked her again, and drove back home. I threw my towel and heels off, and retreated to my bedroom. I was so excited that I rubbed my pussy and I rubbed, scratching away at the walls of my pussy, pinching my clit.

I came twice and laying back, "I made partner," I say to myself with a big smile.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
123 Followers