What I Gave to Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers

"With all due respect Mr. Swenson," I said. "You're a money man. You don't know shit about construction. Let me do my job or fire me and get someone else. I'm not getting paid to listen to your bullshit."

I finished the day sick and lonely and missing Meredith. I dove into the quarry to cool off then packed my tools to leave. Marv stood in the driveway as I got to my truck.

"Meredith went crazy at an antique auction," Marv said. "She wants to bring home a couple of the items right away. Do you have the time to ride over?"

"I'm sorry about smarting off," I said as we headed down the road in Marv's brand new Ford 350 pulling a twenty eight foot trailer.

"I appreciate it, Dave," Marv said. "But you were in the right to shut me down."

We didn't say much else.

Though I haven't seen it and given what I was doing it was likely I never would, heaven couldn't be as pretty as Meredith Swenson that day. She was so excited about some of the stuff she bought, it made her blue eyes brighter and her smile that much bigger. It was so magnificent it made my chest tight and sent a tingling sensation up the back of my neck. I couldn't stop smiling.

She was in a light blue strapless dress that stopped above her knees and high heels. I stopped her with my hands at her waist as she rushed me. That tiny little body that I'd controlled was in my hands again and her pouty full lips pressed against my cheek. Then she kissed me on the mouth right in front of everyone. It almost caused me to pass out.

"Dave's a collector too," Meredith said to some stuffy mortician-looking dude in a suit. "What do you think of that piece, Dave?"

Meredith pointed at a shitty seventeenth century armoire.

"You didn't buy that did you?" I asked.

The mortician dude stomped off and I'd never felt so important in my life. Meredith believed in me. I stood there next to her with my hand still resting at her hip. It sounds insane but she could make me feel like it was just us in the middle of a riot.

"We should put these things in bubble wrap for the trip," I blurted out.

"Dave, you are so smart and considerate," Meredith said. "Do we have the time?"

"We'll make the time," I said.

It was all going great until I came back up to the front of the truck and noticed a bunch of framed artwork filling the back seats.

Marv sat in his seat. Meredith was in the middle with her short dress showing me a little too much thigh. I squeezed in next to her and shut the door. My cock stood at attention and there was no hiding it.

Immediately, she grabbed my hand. "I'm so excited I can't stand it," Meredith said gripping my fingers so tight she cut off circulation. Marv had to see it. Us being close together like that just continued to build some kind of surging momentum until it had to be released.

After a couple of minutes of us holding our hands up high, she put our hands in my lap. My bare leg was touching hers. The warmth of her hand was on my cock. Meredith was so pretty when she was that happy. Just the sight of her got me stone hard. When she brushed her hair over her shoulder and I saw the spot behind her ear that I'd been kissing, it drove me crazy.

Marv got a call and was squawking on his cell phone when Meredith released her grip on me but kept her hand next to my cock. She leaned over and whispered, "I'm so wet for you right now. I think I've stained my dress."

That was it. I popped a nut in my pants.

"I'm mad at you," Meredith whispered. "I wanted that cum inside me."

Marv wasn't as big of dick as I thought. He had to know Meredith really liked me. She touched me a thousand times as we drug all the shit she bought into the house. But he saw that I was totally respectful and that I cared about her and would never do anything to hurt her. It made me feel like a total dick for screwing her. Not that I could stop wanting to, but from that point forward I was going to feel some remorse.

Meredith walked me out to my truck.

"Look, Meredith," I said. "I have no idea how I'm going to be able to do it, but I've got to stay away from you. You have the perfect life and this is going to mess up things and I can't see how it's not going to end up doing some kind of permanent damage to you."

"You always say the right thing, Dave," Meredith said. "You care about me and I care about you. Having you makes me happy, but I don't want you having any bad feelings. So you decide. I want you as much as I can have you, but it is up to you to make the next move. Don't do it, if it is going to make you feel bad."

That night a storm tore through our city. I listened to the thunder pound and watched the lightning shatter the darkness. My curtains whipped around in the wind and rain splashed inside the window as I thought about Meredith. My fingers gripped the sheets I wanted her so much.

It was hot as fuck the next day and the humidity from the storm made it worse. I worked four thirty to ten thirty building and shipping loads at the lumber company then headed out to Meredith's house. It was miserable in the heat. I'd burn my fingers if I touched a screw or left the drill out in the sun more than a few seconds. But fuck it, it was the only thing I could give Meredith so I stuck it out.

I stood out there thinking about how I had to be a charity fuck for her. I could barely get my dick to her pussy before blowing a load. I thought about looking up stuff on the internet to make me last longer before I chuckled and shook my head. Damn, I was such a douche.

A few minutes later, I was almost finished cutting a two-by-six when my saw went dead. Like a dumbass, I kept clicking the trigger and looking at the power cord. Then I noticed the pool guy running for his truck. A clap of thunder shook the ground and a few hot fat drops of rain slapped the back of my neck.

My dad would shit if I got his tools wet. I loaded the tool cart and grabbed the handle. There was no way to lug it up the hill unless I turned around and pulled backwards. The closest covered area was the veranda. By the time I reached the edge, it was dark as night, the wind was so strong it was half-blowing me up the hill and I was soaked.

I set the brake, let go of the handle and wiped my eyes. Lightning flashed. I turned my head in the direction of the strike. It flashed again and I saw Meredith's white dress pasted to her body as she stopped running at the edge of the covered area.

Ten seconds later, I was inside her kissing her mouth so hard it hurt. She dug her fingernails so deep into my triceps, my skin bled from the scratches. Her spike heels poked my calves as I had her pinned to the stone floor fucking her until I shot off. It stopped nothing. I kept after her, biting her nipples through the material of her dress, forcing her mouth open and making her take my cock and my kisses. She was eager to give me both.

After cumming in her three times but never stopping, Meredith's eyes widened and she opened her mouth a moment to gasp a breath. She bit down on my bottom lip and started bucking her clit into my pubic bone. My knees were torn to hell when I scooped her off the ground and carried her to a porch chair with Meredith cumming all over my cock.

When I sat her down, Meredith said, "Be easy with me, Dave. Make it beautiful. In the middle of this storm, make it soft and beautiful."

A few feet away it looked like the world was ending. An occasional blast of rain pelted us when the wind gusted. Shit was blowing by out in the yard, but I poured all the sweetness inside me to her. My fingers barely touched her skin. I ran them over the outline of her breasts and down her sides. My lips pressed to the underside of her breasts as she sat on me in that chair. I looked into her eyes and kissed her jawline then kissed behind her ears and on her neck.

We sat in that chair fucking with me and my stupid cock drowning her in cum until she couldn't take it any more and she put her head on my shoulder and held us still as she had another orgasm.

We went at it so long and I was so engrossed in her, I forgot about the storm and the power being out and the servants they had running around everywhere. I was carrying Meredith through the house when I noticed my phone ringing.

"Are you still at the house, Dave?" Marv asked. "No one is answering."

"The power is out," I said. "I'm still here."

"The back up generator is out?"

"Yeah," I said. "But I'll see if I can't get it working."

"Don't fuck with it in this storm," Marv said. "Just go trip the manual lock on the front gate. My plane can't take off for a few more hours. Will you stay there?"

I felt like a complete turd. I was still holding Meredith and she was laying her head on my shoulder coming down from an orgasm.

"Mr. Swenson," I began.

"Dave," Marv said. "Can I count on you?"

"Yes sir," I said.

The only place I didn't fuck Meredith was in their bed. At least I had that last scrap of moral fortitude. She was...well, we were insatiable. The fact that no matter how many times I came after her, she always gave into me drove me fucking crazy. Her pussy dripped cum and it was red and her lips were full and her nipples were engorged but she took me any time and any way I wanted her.

It was much later that night, when I heard a noise downstairs. I stopped fucking Meredith and put her in her bed then went down to check it out.

"Is that you, Dave?" Marv asked standing in the kitchen as I came into the doorway.

"Yeah," I said. "How bad is it?"

"Bunch of trees down but that's about it," he said. "I bet the landscape crew was stealing diesel out of the tank for the generator rather than running to town."

"Want me to go to town and get some?"

"No," Marv said. "You were here for Meredith, that's the important thing. Head on home before your parents worry."

The next morning, it started raining as I pulled into the drive. The door to their garage started going up, so I ran inside to get out of the rain. Two seconds later, a deluge unloaded.

"It's supposed to blow over quick," Marv said as he approached his Aston Martin. He stood at his car door looking at me expecting me to say something.

"Mr. Swenson," I said. "It's only a week until I've got to leave for school. If today is a washout I'll never be able to finish that walk in time."

"Do want you can do," Marv said. "But if you want out, it's your choice."

"Mr. Swenson," I began but Marv put up his hand.

"I've got to run, Dave," he said then got into his car.

I stood in the garage trying to decide what to do. I had to quit fucking Meredith but everything good in my life came from being around her. There was no way to be near her without attacking her.

The rain poured. It was a little chilly standing in there with wet clothes. I was about to go get in my truck when a BMW 325 sped into the garage.

"And who are you?" the girl driving said. She was early twenties, gorgeous, flirty and had a sexy British accent. She wore a designer suit with a skirt way too short and spike heels.

"I'm Dave," I said. "I was going to work on the deck outside but now I'm leaving."

"No you're not," she said. "You're my hangman...I'm Lindy, by the way."

She shook my hand. She kissed me on both cheeks and had her face around me long enough for me to smell her perfume. She kept hold of my hand pulling me down the walkway to the main house and into the kitchen.

Lindy was fantastic, but as soon as I saw Meredith cooking breakfast, I forgot everything else. Senora Garzon, the housekeeper, ripped me with a stare when she noticed me gawking at Meredith.

"I'll go get your wrap," Senora Garzon said.

"Hi Lindy," Meredith said. They hugged and kissed and it made Meredith's nightgown show off the outline of her butt. The gown was long and covered everything but it was easy to see the fullness of her breasts and her outrageous shape. It revealed that Meredith wasn't wearing underwear. I let go of Lindy and hid my boner behind the center island.

"Look what I found in your garage," Lindy said. "Now we have a hangman."

"There's so much going on today," Meredith said. "We're having breakfast with the board for my charity. Tennis with friends later this morning, and Marv's mother is coming over with friends for lunch."

"Don't worry, love," Lindy said. "Dave and I will make great pets. We'll occupy ourselves in your bedroom and maybe put up a few pieces of art if the mood strikes."

Lindy laughed and looked over at me. Meredith looked over at me. Senora Garzon looked over at me.

"Huh," I said. "I think I spaced out."

"Senor Dave," Senora Garzon said. "The sink in the hall bathroom is draining slow."

"Maybe I should go back outside," I said after glancing out the window and seeing that the rain had stopped.

"Nonsense," Lindy said. "I'll meet you in the bedroom in five."

I stood in the bathroom trying to decide if I should beat off to knock down my desire to fuck the shit out of Meredith. After pacing a couple of minutes, I opened the cabinet and checked the drain. It was like Meredith knew the perfect moment to put her pussy in my face.

Before she could turn to leave I stopped her with my hands. Meredith tried to twist to break my grip but the pussy devil inside me was already in control. Meredith's nipples immediately went hard when I forced her to stand still. I pulled up her gown and shoved my tongue up her.

I was rough and wild sucking and licking at her pussy. It was the first time I noticed she was blonde down there and it made me even crazier. She tried to fight me and be quiet at the same time. She pulled my ear and slapped me twice but then relented and let me eat her. The hunger in me burned white hot. She had the prettiest little pink pussy and it was so tight it made me insane. Of course, I shot in my pants but kept after her until she pulled my hair and forced my tongue over her clit until the direct bashing got her off.

"Dave," she said.

"Meredith," I said. "I don't give a fuck. I want to eat your pussy all day."

"Shhh," she said.

"I don't care," I said. "I've lost my fucking mind. Now that I've seen it, and smelled it and tasted it and touched it, I have to have it again."

Senora Garzon yelled for Meredith.

"I'm in the bathroom," Meredith said. "We're in luck. Dave was able to clean out the clog."

I tried to get my shit together for a few seconds then walked over to Marv's office where we put all the artwork.

"I really don't know how to hang a picture," I said to Lindy. "Isn't that stuff expensive?"

"Not really," Lindy said holding up a picture that was barely bigger than a piece of notebook paper. "This one was only eighty thousand. I'll show you what to do."

Lindy shamelessly flirted with me in that confident English manner and showed me where in the master bedroom to put up the hardware to hold the picture. I hardly acknowledged it keeping all my focus on listening as Meredith took her shower.

As soon as Lindy went downstairs I headed into Meredith's closet. I picked her off of her feet and stood her on the rectangular bench in the middle of the room and went after her pussy.

"No, Dave," Meredith said. She gripped her panties trying to keep me from her. I sucked at licked at the material until I found her clit, then literally nipped and chewed my way through her underwear to get to that pussy.

"You're crazy," she said. "People are downstairs waiting for me and you're eating my underwear."

Finally, I got around the material and put my tongue to her and she collapsed over top of me holding my back as I went after her. We tumbled to the floor and I went crazy. I had one finger in her pussy and my thumb up her butt when she got off. She came so hard she squirted into my mouth.

"This dress is ruined," Meredith said. "Dave, you've got to calm down."

"No," I said. "I've got to have you. My heart is going so fast, I'm going to die if I don't get more. Besides, it looks like you have plenty more dresses in here for me to ruin."

Lindy came into the bedroom and called my name. Meredith shoved me toward the bathroom and said, "I'll go stall her."

When I came out, Meredith had a new dress on and they were talking about where to put all the crap Meredith bought.

For about an hour, I tried to concentrate on putting up the pictures but my mind kept drifting to the taste of Meredith and how she squirted into my face and how she gripped me so tight. I remembered her cute toes clenched and how she kept them trimmed so perfectly, they were perfect just like her. It made me crazy to think how I could give such a wonderful person pleasure. She couldn't hold back with me. We just wanted each other to be happy and we knew just how to do it.

Fuck it, I had to find her. Lindy sent me down for a statue and I caught sight of Meredith on the veranda with a bunch of old ladies. The sun splashed on Meredith's face and she tipped her head back to laugh and I saw how delicately she held the stem of her glass and I went in her direction.

"Excuse me, ladies," I said as I approached. "Mrs. Swenson, may I see you for a moment in the den. I'm not too good at picking out artwork. I'm not sure which piece I'm supposed to hang next."

"What lovely manners," the woman standing next to Meredith said.

"You're horrible," Meredith said as I followed her into the den. She locked the door, lifted her dress, dropped her panties and sat back on the leather sofa. As exciting as it was when she resisted, it excited me more when she didn't.

"My pussy is going to be raw," Meredith said. "Be gentle with me, Dave."

She was inside my head. I popped another nut the moment she said gentle. I cuddled her pussy and coddled it and applied my fingers to it. I kissed all over it. I loved Meredith's pussy and she said the prettiest things to me and encouraged me. I pushed my tongue into her opening while she fingered her pussy. I licked to her ass and pushed my tongue inside it and tongue fucked it while I used two fingers on her pussy.

"Keep fucking my pretty little ass with your tongue," Meredith said as she started another orgasm. I stayed after her until I pushed her into cumming a second time.

Meredith roughly pushed my face away. "You're going to kill me, Dave," she said.

I put my face back to her pussy and kissed it one more time.

"That's all for today." she said then laughed. "How many pairs of panties have I ruined? It's not even nine o'clock yet."

Back upstairs it didn't take long for Lindy to realize I didn't give a fuck about her and her British accent she let me go back to work outside.

An hour later, across the lawn, Meredith played tennis with a bunch of women while I fixed the path. Since I was down the hill, mostly I heard them unless I had to go back to the top for more lumber. After a while, I heard Meredith tell her friends she was going to bring me some water.

Meredith smiled proud as she crested the hill. She was soaked with sweat. "Ok, hotshot," she said as she stopped in front of me. "I know you aren't going to want me now that I'm a sweaty mess."

"Move back up the hill until you can see them," I said then starting pushing Meredith backwards.

"Dave," she said.

I was done explaining I pushed her backwards until she stopped me then pulled aside her sweat soaked bottoms and stuffed my tongue inside her. The musky smell and pungent taste made me crazier if that was possible.

Meredith had a compact little pussy with that small patch of blonde hair above it that she left untrimmed. Her lips didn't sag at all but they were full from being eaten all morning and soon I tasted the thicker wetness of her through the sweat.

"I love this so much. I should tell you to stop but I can't," Meredith said. "Dave, you want me so much. I can't take it."

Meredith got off again. Her nails left marks on my shoulders she gripped me so tight.

frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers